The Woodwinds Reviews

139 Reviews for The Woodwinds

139 The Woodwinds Reviews
  • Metacomet

Cindia · Getting married on 10/13/2019

We chose this venue because as soon as we walked into the door we felt very welcomed and catered to. All the staff down right to the cleaning crew made us feel calm and at ease. We got there 1hr early due to me mixing up the schedule and the cleaning crew welcomed us, sat us down, served us coffee, and let us explore the venue. Even though they were super busy cleaning and getting ready for a wedding. I got to see the place beautifully decorated. When my consultant arrived she gave us the tour and was very attentive to our needs and wants. We fell in love with the place after looking high and low for venues. The process is easy, they are not pushy and they even do financing. They let us tweek the menu to fit our unique style too!! They even gave us a gift bag with suggestions from local vendors and complimentary signature spaghetti sauce. We were so impressed.

Karissa · Getting married on 12/01/2018

I highly recommend the Woodwinds for your wedding venue. My fiancé and I are currently in the process of planning our wedding and the staff at the Woodwinds have made it that much more of a pleasurable experience. We had been to 4-5 venues before going to the Woodwinds, and just when I thought I lost hope, this venue was everything I could have imagined. My fiancé and I both had so much relief after we booked. Vanessa is awesome! We are currently working together with her to pull our Christmastime wedding off! Her flexibility in scheduling is great as well as her response time. So very helpful, making what a stressful time planning that much more exciting and a breeze! They are so easy to work with. Menu options are fantastic and so reasonable, good quality for a fair price. The venue is beautiful, especially for a winter theme in which I am having! So far our experience has been great. We absolutely have no doubts on having gone with different venue.

Karissa Berube

Hannah · Married on 10/12/2018

If you tour Woodwinds, you will not regret it. Vanessa made our experience with booking so fun and easy. The packages they offer are the best value you'll find anywhere. We would recommend this venue to anyone.

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

My fiancé and I want a small intimate wedding, and finding a venue for a party of 100 or less limits options. Most venues require a high minimum count. Woodwinds however, can accommodate both the small and the large wedding. The mangers of the venue and owners have great attention to detail. You'll notice that the grounds are very well maintained, the interior and exterior of the building are in excellent condition, and paint and carpets are maintained. All things one would expect of every establishment, but something we didn't find after touring several. You'll also notice that the quality and attentiveness of employees and organizers is top notch. Most have been with Woodwinds for years; a very good sign. In addition to all this, the price was competitive. We also appreciated them quoting a single figure that included tax and gratuity so there were no hidden fees we didn’t expect. Booking Woodwinds was an easy decision for us and we couldn’t be happier!

Kalie · Married on 09/28/2018

My fiancé and are so excited to get married here next year! We attended another wedding there this past June - the grounds are fabulous, the food is even better. I really liked the atmosphere! It’s so easy to set up a consultation with Vanessa, who is super sweet and knowledgeable! Highly recommended (already).

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2018

My fiance, parents, and I met with Vanessa to take a tour of the venue on 9/16/17 . The reception space is beautiful, with high ceilings, neutral colored walls, and a lot of space so it doesn't feel over-crowded which is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately it is hard to find what you are looking for when your'e planning a wedding on a budget, but luckily Vanessa was able to work with me and we ended up booking our wedding that same day! I can't wait for the big day!

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

I am having my wedding here next summer and me and my fiancé are so excited about it! we fell in love with this venue the minute we saw it and the staff here made us 100% sure we wanted to book this venue! They are amazing to work with and always get right back to us when we call or email. so excited for the big day to come!!

• lsm0908

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

The team at the WoodWinds has been more than accommodating during our wedding planning process. We've reached back out to them several times since booking and have always received answers quickly. I'm having a large, multi-cultural wedding and they are not phased by it at all! We're working with them to do a slightly different menu than what is normally offered to include Indian cuisine and it has been a breeze to discuss these logistics. We looked at several other venues and none of them were as willing as the WoodWinds to work with us to get the food situation sorted out. Throughout the booking process, they answered multiple emails from me, my fiance, and my parents and made sure we all understood what was being discussed. I highly suggest visiting the WoodWinds!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/31/2018

AMAZING! From start to finish, Woodwinds was perfect. From our first meeting with Vanessa to our wedding day last Sunday everything was smooth as silk. Ken made the planning process super easy and was always prompt with answers to any questions we might have had. They have the best staff of any venue we have ever been to, everyone was unbelievably helpful. Randy made our wedding day go exactly as planned. we honestly could not have asked for a more perfect day! Nika our bridal attendant was always there to take care of anything we could possibly think of, as well as spoiling our bridal party with drinks and appetizers during our pictures. We had our ceremony by the waterfall and it was perfect. the food was amazing, our guests had nothing but good things to say about the staff and food.

Marisa · Married on 08/05/2018

I only researched other vendors because I didn't want guests to think I was just recreating my sister's wedding for myself. But from the minute we left our tour visit with Vanessa we knew we'd get married at The Woodwinds just as my sister did 4 years ago. Everything was above and beyond from the beginning. They were the only vendor we would've felt horrible saying "we've decided to go with someone else" to, mostly because they were extremely helpful, genuinely caring, and very accommodating. It certainly helped that we had already experienced a great wedding as guests! Pricing was well worth what you get and they made payments easy. I thought I had odd requests during drop off but Randy didn't bat an eye, nothing affected him and he made me feel like I wasn't as crazy as I sounded to myself. I truly can't put into words how magical our wedding night was. It was over 90 degrees, and we got married by the waterfall and had our reception in the beautiful garden room. My bridal attendant, Kim, fanned me while wearing long sleeves and long pants under the hot sun! Staff was waiting for us after the ceremony with cold towels, water, and appetizers. Kim made sure I didn't want for anything all night. She took my husband's tux jacket to clean a stain he didn't even notice. If my bridesmaids tried to help, she sent them away to enjoy themselves only after making sure they were taken care of as well. My guests haven't stopped raving about the delicious food, the phenomenal service, and the gorgeous grounds. We were all made to feel like royalty by Woodwinds. This was a wedding that won't soon be forgotten and a venue that should be number 1 on everyone's list.

The Woodwinds 1
    The Woodwinds 2
    The Woodwinds 3
    The Woodwinds 4

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

I love the fact that we booked with The Woodwinds! My fiancé and I knew right away when walking in that this was the place! Vanessa has been more than helpful throughout our process so far, and I'm confident that my wedding will go great when it comes to the venue.

Michael · Married on 07/29/2018

Booking at Woodwinds was an absolute blessing! We had looked at nearly 20 venues and had it narrowed down to a few. Then we saw Woodwinds. The staff was beyond helpful and made us feel at home instantly. They were incredibly knowledgable and helpful throughout the entire process. Not to mention affordable! Ken responded to every email the same day and answered all our insane questions immediately. We never felt like a nuisance. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! They made my wife feel like a princess the ENTIRE time. Especially her bridal attendant, Kim. She was running around nonstop and always doing so with a smile on her face. Me and my groomsmen were taken care of incredibly well and any time anyone needed anything they were there in a second. Randy, our coordinator, was fantastic. He made sure we were where we needed to be, had everything we could possibly want, and made us sit down and enjoy the entire process. The entire staff was truly a part of our special day. We can't thank them enough. If you're looking for a place to make your wedding special, memorable, and easy on you and your loved ones, The Woodwinds is a must!!

The Woodwinds 5
    The Woodwinds 12
    The Woodwinds 13
    The Woodwinds 14

Jae · Married on 07/15/2018

My experience with the Woodwinds was EVERYTHING!!!! I have never been to a venue more beautiful. From my initial visit with Vanessa, to us saying I do, it was superb!!!!! Everyone at the Woodwinds were very attentive, pricing was within our budget, the staff was so helpful, polite, even the chef was super nice! Randy was our coordinator the day of the Wedding, and the two young ladies who stood by me alllll day, were phenomenal. I LOVE this place. I would so do this again but only at the WOODWINDS!!!! Book your wedding here, my friends and family are still raving about it. :)

The Woodwinds 15
    The Woodwinds 20
    The Woodwinds 21
    The Woodwinds 22

Dialis · Married on 06/23/2018

Our experience has been nothing but a pleasure. We scheduled our tour and were satisfied with the level of professionalism exhibited by our guide Vanessa. She was a pleasure to speak with not in a rush, very detailed. The conversation was clear and concise with no pressure to book that day. We left the venue feeling at ease and it didn’t take long before we decided to make Woodwinds our choice.

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

There are no words to explain the gratitude I have towards The Woodwinds. Absolutely exceptional venue. Exceptional staff. DELICIOUS food! From the first tour with Vanessa to the last drink with Randy. If I could do it all over again I would in a second. Truly the most magical night of my life

Nath · Married on 04/27/2018

Vanessa,

Thank you so much! Nicole and I were impressed beyond measure with the staff for our wedding. They accommodated us when we accidentally showed up early, they even brought out food and drinks to the lawn for the bridal party taking photos. Inside, Scott did such an incredible job coordinating everything, and worked with Harry our DJ so seamlessly.

All of our guests continued to express their feelings about the beauty of the reception, the kindness of the staff, and the quality of the food. I was especially impressed at the immediate action of all staff members to make sure my friend Michael was looked after due to his severe peanut allergy.

At our sweetheart table, Scott’s wife went the extra mile at all times to make Nicole and I comfortable. She and I felt touched and at ease throughout the whole evening.

We are so thankful that we chose Woodwinds to host our wedding, and we know our guests were as well.

Our sincerest thanks,

Nathaniel and Nicole Choma

The Woodwinds 23

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2018

Our wedding was perfect! The staff was terrific! Scott is amazing and made all of my worries go away! Food was very tasty, our guests are still raving about it!!

Hadley · Married on 03/02/2018

Oh My God. We just cant say enough good things about the Woodwinds. We looked at what seemed like 30 different venues for our wedding on March 2, 2018. Once we met with the Woodwinds, all searching stopped. Between the office professionalism and the gorgeous grounds, we knew that we had found the right place. We worked with Ken Broccoli for all of our meetings and final details, they were not only extremely flexible, as my now husband and I work crazy hours and shifts, but anytime we had a question, issue, or just wanted to touch base about small details, we got an immediate response. Once the wedding day arrived, Scott was probably the best thing that ever happened to us. He helped the night move as smoothly as possible and was always there to assist with anything I needed that night. The food was to die for, I still have guests commenting on how delicious the dinner and cake were. We were comfortably able to host all of our guests in the gardenside room, and although due to the nor'easter conditions outside, we weren't able to spend a lot of time outside, but the venue had plenty of indoor space for all. The bar and wait-staff were excellent, and I will never forget that Antonella helped bustle my wedding dress after seeing that all of us were struggling and literally always had a fresh beverage waiting for me when she saw I was getting a little low. Best night ever. If I could do it over and over again, my husband and I would choose the Woodwinds every.single.time.

The Woodwinds 24
    The Woodwinds 25

Erica · Married on 11/11/2017

We had such an amazing time! Everything was absolutely perfect! The staff was amazing, food was beyond perfect, and there are no words for Scott! My wedding was beyond flawless, I would recommend Woodwinds and Scott to any and everyone! Thank you all for making the wedding of our dreams come true and for making me want to relive the day over and over!

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2017

Having our wedding at The Woodwinds was such a beautiful experience. Scott, Vanessa, Kevin, and Tony were amazing to work with. They made sure that my husband and i had absolutely nothing to worry about. The entire night went perfect. The timing for our event was perfectly done and we enjoyed the whole thing. The food was delicious, the lighting was perfect, the tables were decorated beautifully, the staff was very polite and pleasantly helpful. Truly a blessing of a venue and we would do it all over again.

The Woodwinds 26
    The Woodwinds 33
    The Woodwinds 34
    The Woodwinds 35

Alessandra · Married on 09/08/2017

This place is amazing. The grounds are absolutely stunning and the staff is incredible. We got married in the Garden Room and our ceremony was in the back on the patio. The back was set up beautifully and the inside was set up just how I pictured it. The food was amazing and there was a nice big dance floor so all of our guests could get up and dance and weren't crowded.

But, I can't say enough about Scott! Scott made sure that everything went perfect from the final meeting, to the walk through and of course the day of. You could just tell he knew exactly what he was doing and truly cared about us. He even made sure that we sat down for a few minutes to have dinner.

Overall, we had a great experience from our first meeting with Carmine and from the moment we left our ceremony. I highly recommend them as a venue and if you're having a mid-large wedding, recommend the Garden room as well.

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

We are so happy that we decided on The Woodwinds for our wedding venue. The ENTIRE team was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Everyone was friendly, professional, and accommodating. Scott met with us a week before the wedding and reassured us that we had nothing left to stress about and that they would take it from here. I can't tell you have true this statement was. They did a beautiful job setting up our centerpieces, favors, place cards, and our sweetheart table. Scott and his team made sure we were taken care of in every way possible. From lining us up for the beautiful ceremony in the garden, to setting up food and drinks for the wedding party during pictures and in our bridal suite to the cake cutting and providing a mirror for us to check our face. He made sure we sat down to eat the amazing dinner and always made sure we had a beverage. Just when we thought it couldn't get any better a huge Venetian table unexpectedly appeared with a large variety of amazing desserts!!! We were beyond happy with our experience and would recommend The Woodwinds to anyone looking for a great venue.

Linda · Married on 07/22/2017

From start to finish our experience with the Woodwinds was professional and top notch. We felt extremely comfortable with Carmine who showed us around and highlighted all of the wonderful inclusions when having a wedding there. Everything leading up to the event was seamless. The night of the event was absolutely perfect. The food, drinks, service and plentitude were all spot on. Our guests are STILL talking about how delicious everything was, and also how many different choices there were. Scott, the wedding planner, is a gem. He's truly dedicated to making your event the best it can be. A wedding at the Woodwinds will provide you with wonderful memories for years to come.

The Woodwinds 36

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2017

You would be crazy not to have your wedding here. The food is amazing and Scott is highly experienced and together with his staff will make your day easy and enjoyable.