The Westin Annapolis Reviews

97 Reviews for The Westin Annapolis

• Charlene

Charlene · Getting married on 10/17/2020

So far, amazing.

We are getting married at the Westin Annapolis in October. Lindsey has been truly amazing to work with. We do not live in the area, but it feels like she is right down the street! She is incredibly responsive to (my one million) emails, she is thorough in her details, etc. I am super excited about all of our planning and what I imagine is going to be an amazing wedding!

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Hild · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Lindsey is the BEST

We have booked the Westin for our upcoming July wedding and are super excited. Lindsey has been a dream to work with so far, and she is incredibly efficient and knowledgeable when it comes to ever detail and question I’ve had in the planning process. We can’t wait for the wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2019

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I look forward to working with you to create the perfect day for you both! xo, Lindsey
  • Amanda

Amanda Sewell · Married on 12/31/2019

Warm and magical Parisian wedding

We had a wonderfully magical wedding. All the details of the decor, table settings, lighting, serving staff and assistants were executed to perfection.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/16/2019

Fantastic catering team!

Lindsey at the Westin was amazing to work with. She is so organized and always responded to my questions quickly. She made sure all of the details were executed flawlessly. The meals were delicious and everything was served timely. The room set up was exactly what I wanted and I could not be happier with how it all turned out. Thank you to Lindsey and the Westin for being the best location for my Annapolis reception!

Sent on 11/20/2019

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

Good morning Megan! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are absolutely honored to have been a part of your special day and I am ecstatic to hear that everything went off without a hitch! Congratulations again!

Pia Chapman · Married on 11/16/2019

5 Star Experience!

Lindsey and her team are a dream to work with. My husband and I had to plan our wedding from the West Coast and by ourselves. Lindsey was so kind, helpful and communicative that it was an absolute pleasure. We could only fly in a few days before and had planned to have minimal decorations because of the distance. She and her team were so thoughtful, they tastefully decorated the family tables without us having to ask- just being thoughtful! It was a great reception - we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Food was superb, service was flawless and we were able to enjoy our first hours as man and wife because of Lindsey and the Westin team. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/29/2019

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day. I'm ecstatic to have been able to be a part of your celebration. Congratulation again! xo, Lindsey

Christy · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolute Perfection - They Made My Dream Wedding A Reality

The Westin Annapolis was the perfect venue. It is absolutely beautiful. The food was delicious and there was a huge menu to choose from. I have to say, the sea bass was the absolute best I have ever had!
    We had the pleasure of working with William (the director of catering) in planning our wedding there. From start to finish, William helped with everything. He honestly went so far above and beyond for us. Any question was answered almost immediately and he strived to make my dream wedding a reality. Thanks to William and The Westin, I got my perfect fairy tale wedding.
    I could not recommend The Westin enough. It is truly a beautiful venue, and getting the chance to work with William is a tremendous gift.

Sent on 11/28/2019

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

It truly was a pleasure to create a fabulous event for you and thank you in trusting our fabulous team to do so!
  • Ebony

Ebony Griffin · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

The entire Westin team was truly amazing! William Grace assisted us with locking in our contract, confirming our set-up table decor etc. He was there every step of the way, from the tasting to the day of set-up. The bar and wait staff made sure my husband and I actually ATE! Ahh amazing. And the ballroom was just perfect. When I walked into the ceremony and reception, I barely even recognized the room.

Sent on 09/30/2019

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

It truly was our fabulous pleasure on making your event wonderful. Thank you in trusting in us to provide a truly magical evening. Wishing you both all the best in the world.

Steven Grodnitzky · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Experience at the Westin Hotel

We recently had our wedding at the Westin Hotel in Annapolis. Fantastic experience. William Grace from the hotel was very responsive, helpful, and on top of everything. The day of the wedding was seamless. The guests loved the food, the decor, and of course, the drinks. The DJ was great. He was a referral from William. Also, the majority of our guests stayed at the hotel. I would definitely recommend the Westin in Annapolis as a place to have your wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2019

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

It truly was our pleasure on making your event wonderful.
    Thank you in trusting in us to provide a truly magical evening for you and your partner.
    Wishing you both all the best in the world.

Brianna · Married on 06/15/2019

Westin Hotel Annapolis

William Grace at the Westin Hotel in Annapolis Maryland makes having a wedding less stressful. So quick to answering questions and giving suggestions! I am thankful for his help since I was planning from across the country. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

It was truly my pleasure to assist in anyway that I can to make planning an ease from across the country. Being a veteran in the military and also being in a military town we know that our clients cannot be here all the time. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your fabulous wedding.

Charlotte · Married on 04/06/2019

Magical Wedding

My daughter's wedding was spectacular from start to finish. Communication with William was easy and he always responded immediately to all of our questions. The tasting that he set up for us was amazing and not what we expected at all. Every detail of the wedding was executed flawlessly!! The ballroom looked simply magical! It was stunning! All of the food from cocktail hour, the main meal and the snack station was superb. So many people commented on how good the food was. Someone asked me if anything went wrong or was not quite like we hoped and I can honestly say that The Westin handled everything flawlessly. We could not be happier with our decision to have our daughter's wedding at The Westin - we made the absolute best choice in doing so. William and his staff truly made it the best day of my daughter's life, we are beyond grateful.

Sent on 04/16/2019

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review. I absolutely was honored to have worked with you and your family on this truly amazing and magical day. Wishing you and your family all the best for years to come and thank you for choosing our hotel to create fabulosity!
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Experience, A Perfect Venue!

Amazing! William Grace and The Westin Annapolis' staff were incredible to work with. Our wedding was the most magical experience and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! From the tiniest details to the day of our wedding, William was just beyond fabulous and Chef Alex helped create a wonderful menu, which our guests loved! Thank you again for making our special day one to never forget!

Sent on 03/14/2019

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review. I absolutely was honored to have worked with you and your family for another wedding and also to create magic on your fabulous day. Wishing you and your family all the best for years to come and thank you for choosing our hotel to create fabulosity!

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

We could not have been happier!

We absolutely LOVED working with William Grace and the staff at the Westin for our wedding. William truly knows his stuff when it comes to wedding and event planning and thought of everything down to every last detail. He was a pleasure to work with and helped us create a beautiful wedding. The food was probably some of the best food we have ever had at a wedding too! If you're looking for a venue that will give you five star service then the Westin is for you!

Sent on 10/31/2018

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review. We loved being a part of your amazing day. We wish your entire family all the best.

Heidi · Married on 12/09/2017

The experience we had at The Westin Annapolis far surpassed our expectations. The wedding reception was perfect from beginning to end. Thais Joy, our wedding coordinator at The Westin, took the time to get to know us and had a clear understanding of the mood we wanted to create for our guests. She had an eye for detail and didn't leave any "stone unturned". Since most of our guests traveled from out of town to attend we provided a brunch the next morning. Again, Thais made certain everything was perfect. My husband and I were able to spend quality time with our guests at the reception as well as brunch because we knew Thais had everything under control. The Westin Annapolis was very accommodating, welcoming, and had excellent follow through. It was perfect!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Alyson · Married on 11/11/2017

William Grace and the entire Westin team met and exceeded all expectations. The entire team are experts at what they do and it shows, from signing the contract to helping pick out linens, to finding the best vendor in the industry. At no point in the planning process did any questions go unanswered which took a lot of stress off of us.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

What a beautiful venue. The rooms are very nice too! I had a great time and the staff is so accommodating.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Chloe · Married on 08/19/2017

Working with William Grace truly made my wedding planning experience! He is so kind and enthusiastic and extremely responsive! Throughout the process, he made sure everything was perfectly organized and kept everything moving the day of the wedding. It was an absolute joy working with him, and my husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience with the Westin Annapolis! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/08/2017

CarolAnne · Married on 07/08/2017

Thias Joy - The Westin Annapolis' wedding and event coordinator- was phenomenal and was just a pleasure to work with! The reception space was beautiful, the food was delicious, and my guests all said it was the best wedding they had ever attended! Truly a 5 STAR experience from the Westin.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jenna · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with the Westin and Thais Joy was a pleasure! They made our entire wedding planning process stress-free and enjoyable!

Sent on 07/10/2017

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review....we wish your entire family all the best and so happy we were a part of your special wedding day.

Mary · Married on 02/18/2017

We just came back from our son's wedding at the Westin Annapolis and we could not have been more happy with the weekend. The hotel staff was very responsive to our needs including handling unexpected guests at the brunch the day after the reception. The food was delicious- not your normal wedding appetizers or entrees and Thais, the event manager was so helpful with helping us make selections and stay within our budget. If you're planning a wedding in beautiful Annapolis this is the place to have it!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Cassie · Married on 12/31/2016

After our original venue cancelled on us (yep it was awesome) the Westin stepped in no problem. Thais was the miracle worker of our wedding, made it so simple for us, from check-in, to guiding us through which table set up was best for our guest numbers, to getting us lined up for the ceremony and me down the aisle. Would highly recommend you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Charquea · Married on 12/23/2016

From beginning to end, the Westin provided excellent service! I was really impressed with their responsiveness, customer service, and professionalism. All of my wedding dreams truly came true with William's help and advice along the way! I recommend having your next event at the Westin in Annapolis!

Sent on 01/09/2017

gina · Married on 09/24/2016

The Westin did a fabulous job! The ballroom was simply stunning. Thais Joy was a pleasure to work with. She made the process lovely. Everything from the food tasting with the Executive Chef, Wine pairing and the fine details. I could not have asked for a better Hotel or Wedding Coordinator. My daughters wedding reception could not have been an better. The food is fabulous. The staff is professional and service oriented. I would recommend The Westin and Thais Joy to any bride considering their reception here. We had a little over 250 guests and it was unforgettable. Thank You Westin and Thais for making this truly a day to remember!

Sent on 09/30/2016

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

Thank you so much for the truly fabulous review. It truly was wonderful to have the opportunity to create an amazing and memorable event. Wishing you and your family many years of pure fabulosity!

Mary · Married on 07/23/2016

Words can not express how pleased we were with William Grace and the Westin. From our initial contact with William to the last dance,all of our request and dreams were fulfilled. Beyond our expectations. His professionalism, guidance,communication and knowledge was amazing. Working for the public we are tasked with responding to our customers in a timely manner, William puts me to shame. My daughter and I communicated with William quite often during our 13 months of planning and I can honestly say my emails and phone calls were returned within minutes every time. William is an asset to the Westin and to all bridal families lucky enough to have him by their side as they plan for that special day. Five stars are not enough for the service we received, William is amazing!!! Thank you!

Sent on 07/25/2016

The Westin Annapolis's reply:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review. It truly was such a great pleasure and honor working with everyone on your daughter's fabulous wedding. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this amazing day.

Mary · Married on 07/23/2016

Do it!!!! Talk to William Grace he is on his game.

Sent on 08/01/2016