The Virginian Lynchburg, Curio Collection by Hilton Reviews

1 User photo

The Virginian Lynchburg, Curio Collection by Hilton 1

Teresa Dempsey · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful wedding venue

On 6/29/19, I was married at the hotel as well as had the reception there! The Virginian Hotel is so beautiful but what makes it so special is the staff! I cannot say enough about everyone involved there. Our coordinator, Madie Eades made sure that everything was thought of and accommodated. She helped in untold ways in making our day special. The staff members from the managers to the front desk to the bellhops to the cleaners to the people working the reception were so friendly and helpful as well as complimentary. Very seldom do you encounter a hotel where literally everyone is welcoming but they are here! I highly recommend staying here or just visit and enjoy the amazing food either in the William Henry restaurant or the Skyline restaurant!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Laryssa

Laryssa · Married on 01/05/2019

Virginian Hotel

I absolutely loved having my wedding reception at the Virginian! Everyone was so professional and kind to us. They treated us like royalty. The facility is stunning and the food was incredible! I highly recommend the Virginian hotel!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    The Virginian Lynchburg, Curio Collection by Hilton 2
  • Janice

Janice Berkley · Married on 11/17/2018

Janice Berkley

I am the mother of the bride. My daughter was married at The Virginian last November. The whole team did a wonderful job. The wedding took place in the Rose room, cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres on the roof top, dinner and dancing in the ballroom. It was perfect!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Anonymous · Married on 12/27/2018

High end and great value

We were one of the first weddings at the Virginian. They are fantastic--by far the nicest venue for 100 miles. Also, the price blew any venue in northern Virginia out of the water.

Sent on 09/27/2019