The Vintage Hipster Reviews

The Vintage Hipster 5
The Vintage Hipster 6
The Vintage Hipster 7

Carla · Married on 10/07/2019

A very lovely experience!

Kenetra was very down to earth! Almost like she was apart of the family! She made sure everything was the way I loved it. I couldn’t have asked for a better stylist!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Loren · Married on 08/11/2018

Kinetra is the pentultimate wedding day hairstylist. This woman has a God-given gift! From initial consultation to the reveal of my wedding day hair, she was patient, professional, and a perfectionist when it counted the very most. I decided to modify my chosen style a few weeks before the wedding, and Kinetra was completely flexible and took my vision and made it an even better reality. I can only give her 5 stars here, but I’d say she is a 10 star, 100 star vendor. I cannot recommend Kinetra enough and my husband agreed completely. He complimented my hair specifically on our wedding day and that is not his usual. Also, my hair held up the entire day/evening. Not a single tress or curl out of place. THIS MATTERS!! Kinetra outdid herself. Thank you for making this day a perfect memory that we will treasure forever!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    The Vintage Hipster 8
    The Vintage Hipster 9
  • Terri

Terri Dill · Married on 07/28/2018

Stunning, BeYouTiFul, Words Of encouragement

My daughter and I experience with my sister was the BOMB DOT COM. I told her exactly how I wanted our hair and she did just that. Kinetra is very special, inspiring, smart, talented, elegant, reliable, and spirited. I will most definitely book her again.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    The Vintage Hipster 10
    The Vintage Hipster 11
    The Vintage Hipster 12
    The Vintage Hipster 13
  • I

Ida · Married on 06/30/2018

Kinetra did such a great job! I loved the updo she did for my wedding and she also did a wonderful do for my bridesmaids! She was very flexible when trying to change the plans and even the hairstyles, so it made planning and coordination so much easier!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Bridgette · Married on 06/16/2018

There honestly isn't enough I could say about Kinetra. I was on the hunt for a very specific stylist that could work with all hair types, personalities and give me the wedding day glam that I was dreaming of. Within 24 hours of my inquiry she was in contact with me and on our first meeting I was sold. She's 100% a professional but she's also very HUMAN and understanding, I came in sweating and frantic as I'd gone to the wrong location for our trial, she was calm, let me cool down and talked me off the edge. She was also extraordinarily patient and kind as we tried a couple of different styles to determine the best one for the day. In between the trial and wedding days she followed up to confirm styles, number of heads, place, time, etc. On the day of the wedding she showed up early, came completely prepared, did everyone's hair and even fixed my very rambunctious flower girl's hair (who wasn't a client) after a breakfast high demolished her bun. She conversed with my family like she was a part of us. She was instrumental in creating the peace and calm I had the entire day. I never ONCE worried about her ability to create looks and take on the personalities of Mom, sister, best friends and aunts - she was incredible. She was phenomenal in creating looks that she and I discussed but also helping each person tailor it to their own style so they felt like a million bucks as well and she did it with a professional distinction - she guided but kept them on time, made them comfortable and most importantly made them stunning. I am forever and ever grateful that God sent me Kinetra for my most important day. I would absolutely recommend her and wish she hand't moved from the East Coast though she's 100% worth the travel fee for anyone considering her. I'd put my savings on it. :)

Sent on 09/24/2018
    The Vintage Hipster 18
    The Vintage Hipster 19
    The Vintage Hipster 20

E · Married on 03/25/2018

From the moment we met Kinetra at the Wedding Expo, it was an amazing experience! She is incredibly kind and down to earth and made us feel like instant family! Her professionalism is unparalleled - On the day of the wedding she arrived early and fully prepairded. Kinetra was a calming force amidst the havock of the wedding morning. She was like your best girlfriend, the one who had your back in the moment it counts! From helping me zip my dress to last looks, Kinetra was there. I will forever look back on my wedding pictures and not only love my hair, but love the lady that did it for me!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Brandy · Married on 10/21/2017

Kinetra is the bomb! She made my day beyond wonderful and made me look so beautiful!! If you have any doubt, calm your fears and rest assured you will be completely satisfied!!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    The Vintage Hipster 21
    The Vintage Hipster 22
    The Vintage Hipster 23
    The Vintage Hipster 24
    The Vintage Hipster 25

Mia · Married on 10/06/2017

Kinetra did a spectacular job on my hair for my wedding. She was on time and ready to work. She is friendly and down to earth, it’s like you have known her for years. She did my hair exactly as I requested. She is the best and prices are reasonable. I am happy that I chose her to do my hair for my wedding!!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Cavena · Married on 10/01/2017

Finding Kinetra was one of the best things that happened to my wedding planning process. I found her via Instagram. From our initial phone conversation, I knew that she was the perfect selection for my glam team. I even referred a friend, who was getting married before me, to her! Kinetra arrived on time and maintained professionalism while simultaneously easing my nerves and making sure to keep me smiling throughout the morning. Because my wedding party pictures were outside, I was very concerned about my hair being compromised as I tend to sweat from my hair. Kinetra was aware of my concern and assured me (even though I had doubts) that my hair would hold. Hold was an understatement! My hair remained perfect throughout my 14 hour day and I received many compliments! At the end of the night, I just HAD to text her to thank her for her amazing work! I will continue to reach out to Kinetra for my needs and I highly recommend her for your bridal hair :)

Sent on 10/29/2017

Jasmine · Married on 09/23/2017

Kinetra is absolutely the BEST!!! She has a warm spirit and helped me achieve my "bridal hair vision" for my special day. We selected a low off center loose bun that wasn't too messy and she executed to perfection. On wedding day she styled me, my mom and a bridesmaid and we were all pleased with the outcome. I HIGHLY recommend working with Kinetra for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kim · Married on 09/09/2017

Kinetra was amazing! I am so glad that I chose her to style my hair and some of my bridal party's hair. I opted for a trial and was so glad that I did. We were able to try a few styles during the trial, which made me really feel comfortable with my overall look. On the day of Kinetra was early...better than on time. She was very professional. Everyone's hair looked amazing. Her personality was so warm. She did an awesome job with my natural hair, but she works with all hair types. Prices were very reasonable. Thank you again Kinetra, for helping make my day amazing.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Ruth · Married on 08/15/2017

Kinetra is so wonderful! Can not recommend her any more highly!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Kristyn · Married on 07/30/2017

Kinetra is amazing!!!! I felt like one of my good girlfriends came to help me get ready the morning of my wedding! And the hair was GORGEOUS!!!!
    I will recommend her to ANYONE looking for a hairstylist on their special day!!!

Thanks Kinetra!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Bertha · Married on 07/22/2017

She was an awesome hair stylist. Fun to work with and very efficient. She was very happy to work with us and definitely went above and beyond. She literally took the time to get to know me and the girls. I went to the Bridal trial and definitely did what I wanted for my wedding. I totally recommend her if you want to do your hair and your bridesmaids. Her talent is incredible. Thumbs up for her hard work and dedication she puts in.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Candi · Married on 07/02/2017

Kinetra was amazing! I contacted her less than two weeks before the wedding. She adjusted her schedule to fit me in a few days before the wedding and she was on site the day of the wedding. This was my first sew in and I'm very happy with it. The day of the wedding, she was a huge help to everyone that needed a little touch up, or a comb etc. I was ask really happy to see that she vibed with the other glam squad vendors.

Perfect Day!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Ebonie · Married on 06/24/2017

Kinetra was the best ! It was like having another one of my good friends come to work with us on the big day! She ensured everyone loved their hair and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Chiquita · Married on 06/15/2017

My wedding day was approaching and I needed to find a hairstylist who would be able to do my updo in a specific way. I showed Kinetra a picture of the style I wanted. I was a bit nervous at first because I was a first time customer. I am so happy I decided to trust Kinetra because she nailed it! My family and friends loved the style as well! In addition, Kinetra went above and beyond what would be expected of a hairstylist. She drove me to my venue to make sure my hair stayed in place for my ceremony. Kinetra also did my daughter's hair, the flower girl. She was very gentle and friendly with my daughter. I will recommend Kinetra to others!! She made me look and feel beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Meron · Married on 06/10/2017

Kinetra! Thank you so much for my wedding look. You were an absolute dream to work with and not to mention my family loved you. You are destined for amazing things in your future.

Xoxo,
    Meron

Sent on 06/21/2017

Kaylan · Married on 04/15/2017

Kinetra is an amazing hair stylist! She provided her services for my wedding styling my bridal hair as well as my bridesmaids and mother and did a fantastic job. We all looked and felt so beautiful! She completely nailed it. My hair was exactly how I dreamed it would be, if not better! Not only is she great at what she does but she is also very professional and has the sweetest personality making her so easy to work with! Will definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 04/30/2017

The Vintage Hipster's reply:

Hi Kaylan. I am so pleased to know that you were pleased with my services. You, your friends, and family have great hospitality and I can't thank you all enough for it. I enjoyed servicing you for your big day and I pray your union is blessed! Thank you again!

Keysha · Married on 04/09/2017

Kinetra was timely and professional. She has a very pleasant and calming personality which is great seeing as the big day can be stressful. Not only did both my hair and my MOH’s hair turn out beautifully (and was exactly what we asked for), but she also introduced me to a fantastic makeup artist to help me complete the perfect look. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 04/25/2017

The Vintage Hipster's reply:

Thank you Keysha for your review. I'm thrilled you were pleased with my services and the MUA I referred to you. You made a beautiful bride and a joy to work with! You knew exactly what you wanted and the style fitted you exactly. Thank you for choosing me to be apart of your day!

Niesha · Married on 03/18/2017

Kinetra's skill and professionalism surpassed my expectations. She ensured that my bridal party and I looked amazing with elegant and timeless looks that my guest loved. Kinetra is excellent at her craft. Thank you, Vintage Hipster.

Sent on 03/28/2017

The Vintage Hipster's reply:

Thank you Niesha for your positive feedback! Words cannot express how happy I was to be chosen as one of the first vendors you contacted to be apart of your special day! You, your family, and bridal party were so much fun to work with! I had an absolute great experience servicing you all!

Anisha · Married on 12/31/2016

Kinetra, is absolutely AMAZING and truly blessed me on my wedding day. Kinetra was very professional and on time :) She has such a sweet gentle calming spirit. She made sure my wedding day look was perfect in my eyes. From the day, I said "I Do", I knew I wanted Kinetra to be my stylist. She drove all the way to Louisiana with her family to be apart of my special day. I love Kinetra's passion for what she does and I'm so glad I chose her to share such a special moment with me.

Sent on 01/30/2017

The Vintage Hipster's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Anisha! I appreciate the organization and how you managed your time so well with your vendors. Doing so helped me meet your expectations! You are such a sweet and humbling person! I was extremely honored when you asked me to be apart of your day! I'm so happy you were pleased with my services!

Deserie · Married on 09/24/2016

I started working with Kinetra in June in hopes of trying something different and possibly identifying a look for my upcoming wedding. Beginning with our initial interaction, I have had a very positive experience with her. She is not only a very talented stylist but she is also extremely professional and her prices are very reasonable. As we approached the wedding date, we began to look at styles and she provided much needed consultation in the area of style, color, and what would look best with the dress. She also assisted me with style ideas for the bridesmaids and my mother. In the end, she did everyone's hair and everyone was beautiful! While my hair looked amazing, I was most delighted with my mother's hair!! Her hair is natural and she was very nervous about what we would do with her hair. In the end we identified a style and Kinetra did a beautiful job of executing it. My mom, who can be a little picky, was in love with her look and absolutely loved Kinetra. She was patient and made sure to take the best care of her! Given how much my mom means to me, that meant the world. I can't recommend her highly enough!! Everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 12/09/2016

The Vintage Hipster's reply:

Thank you Deserie for your feedback! You and your wedding party were a delight to be around and work with. Your mom was an absolute sweetheart! Thank you for choosing me to be your Bridal Stylist for an important event in your life. You all were truly amazing!

Crystal · Married on 05/26/2016

Kinetra did a flawless job on the ladies in my wedding party and me as well. There were a total of 7 of us and she prepped and primed all of us herself! She was very accomodating to each of my ladies' hair requests as all of them had a different preference for their hairdo. My mother and one of my sisters have locks and she gave them a beautiful style! Each of them raved and awed about how much they loved their hair the entire night and even after! I decided to wear my hair down and full of curls and I felt like a queen the entire night. The Vintage Hipster is an excellent choice in a wedding vendor when searching for a hair stylist for your big day!

Sent on 12/09/2016

The Vintage Hipster's reply:

Crystal you are a queen everyday! You have so much poise and is truly an amazing person! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your day and for your great review!

Kellie · Married on 06/25/2015

To Future Brides and Bridesmaids,
    You could not ask for a more professional and amazing hairstylist than Kinetra Stewart, The Vintage Hipster. I contacted Kinetra for my wedding which was on August 27, 2017. Throughout the process of communication, hairstyles, creativity, service, and timeliness Kinetra was the absolute best. And she has the most beautiful personality and spirit that anyone would love to know.

Kinetra was able to provide wedding day trials a few days before my wedding. And the day of my wedding, which was an outside garden ceremony. Kinetra did an amazing job styling my hair to fit my vision, gown, and the overall setting of our venue. Also, my mom cant stop talking about the wonderful job Kinetra did in styling her hair as well :0].

If you are a Bride or a Bridesmaid in need of a hairstylist, I would recommend Kinetra Stewart, The Vintage Hipster. She is so wonderful at her craft, and I personally feel as though I have found a great hairstylist.

All the best Brides and Bridesmaids,