88 Reviews for The Topsfield Bakeshop official Home of The Whoo(pie) Wagon

Pastries (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Nut Free (1)
88 The Topsfield Bakeshop official Home of The Whoo(pie) Wagon Reviews

We went with the Cannoli filling for our wedding cake and it was absolutely amazing. All of our guests said how delicious the cake was! It came out beautiful, exactly how I wanted it to look. Topsfield Bakeshop did a great job! Will be recommending the cannoli cake to everyone I know!

Photo for The Topsfield Bakeshop official Home of The Whoo(pie) Wagon Review
Profile Picture Melina , 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

All the girls at Topsfield Bake shop were great to work with. I had a 200 person wedding at Renaissance Golf club September 9th. I went to a tasting, had an additional meeting and many email communications to make sure all the details were perfect. We had a 3 tier cake, birthday cake, cupcakes and whoopie pies. All were so delicious and perfectly decorated. Almost every drop went and all of my guests were raving about how good they were.

Photo for The Topsfield Bakeshop official Home of The Whoo(pie) Wagon Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Topsfield Bake Shop not only provided us with a stunning and delicious cake but they were absolutely wonderful to work with! Incredibly responsive and creative - I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had no idea what we were doing when we went in for a cake tasting. I had 3 places lined up for that week. When we tasted Topsfield Bakeshop's cake we knew we wanted them. I loved working with Mary, I am sure I bothered her more than any other bride ever, yet she was always sweet, patient and kind. She reassured me time and time again. When I got to my wedding and saw our cake, I cried! It was beautiful beyond my dreams. The people at the Bakeshop were all wonderful ever time we went in, the cake looked wonderful and tasted even better. I highly recommend Topsfield Bakeshop and we will be back for other goodies!

Profile Picture Dorrie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Topsfield Bakeshop was amazing! The delivery of the cupcakes, the one tier cake, and whooping pies was great! My guests are still talking about the the whoopis pies being the best favors ever, and the cupcakes so fresh! I still have some whoopie pies in the fridge! They are still just as good!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cookies, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

This place has it all and are very easy to work with

Profile Picture User7887350, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Topsfield Bakeshop was the best choice we could have made for our cake. Not only was it incredibly beautiful but my guests raved about it even weeks after the wedding. They provided my wedding favors as well and the french macaroons were an absolute hit! So thankful for this bakeshop and I cannot recommend it enough!!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 11/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Our cake was sooooo delicious!!! We chose two flavors: chocolate and walnut. Although, I didn't get to eat the walnut flavor the day of the wedding (obviously too busy), we took home the leftover chocolate cake and I could not stop inhaling it. The quality and flavor of the cake was well worth every penny. I cannot wait to eat our anniversary tier. Also, everything else in their bakeshop is amazing. The whoopie pies are delicious.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We didn't work directly with Topsfield Bakeshop as our venue works with them for wedding cakes so we can't speak to their service. Nevertheless, we wanted to leave a review for our excellent cake. We had limited options for style since we used them as part of our venue's package but that didn't matter to us at all. In fact, we were looking for something totally simple. What we do want to emphasize is that the cake was literally the best wedding cake we've ever tasted!!! The cake was moist, light and absolutely delicious. We had the cannoli flavor which I highly recommend! We couldn't stop eating our leftover cake for days.

Profile Picture User6588088, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Topsfield Bakeshop provided our wedding cake for our special day. They did such an amazing job on it and it came out exactly how we envisioned. We chose lemon raspberry (our absolute favorite) and cannoli as our cake flavors, and had our cake topped with fresh flowers from our florist. They were both so delicious; the cake was so light, flavorful, moist, and fresh. Guests could not stop going up for seconds on the cake, and are still raving about it. It is going to be extremely tough to not eat our top anniversary layer of our cake for a whole year! We will just have to visit the bakery and get some goodies before then… because their whoopee pies are also OUT OF THIS WORLD. Thank you so much!!! All our love, Shauna and Marcus Levin. 6.25.2016.

Profile Picture Shauna, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely perfect! Mary worked with me to make my vision come to life while staying in my budget. I am just in love with how my cake came out. We were an out of town couple and couldn't make any of the tasting days, so she made us three quite large sample cakes in flavors we were interested in for only $10 each, super affordable! We ended up picking two- the strawberry shortcake and the caramel spice cake. Both were delicious. They even made and packaged up a separate cake topper in advance and made sure it got into the hands of our family so we didn't have to worry about boxing up a piece of our cake at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Lactose Free

Not only did Topsfield Bakeshop do our wedding cake, but we had whoopie pies, cupcakes & hand pies at our wedding. Their cakes are delicious, moist and fresh. Everything was beautifully presented and delivered to our venue. Their tasting event was also amazing, we were offered 12 different cakes to try and EVERY ONE was delicious. Super easy to work with and super accommodating.

Profile Picture Tracey, 3/26/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cupcakes

Topsfield Bakeshop made me the most beautiful wedding cake for my special day. It was everything I asked for. Also had them make and display whoopie pies for a treat for my guests and those were just delicious! They displayed them beautifully for me also. The guests are still raving about everything today. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture jenny, 1/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with the Topsfield Bakeshop was an absolute pleasure! They not only baked our wedding cake and cupcakes, which were unbelievably delicious, but we also contracted them for the Whoopie Wagon as a way to hand out our whoopie pie favors to guests. It was such a big hit with a delicious product! I highly recommend both their customer service and their products!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/21/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

My husband and I were so lucky to work with Topsfield Bakeshop! Everyone was easy to work with, professional, and incredibly helpful. Our wedding cake was so beautiful (and, of course delicious!). In addition to our wedding cake, my husband and I really wanted a pie station. Topsfield Bakeshop made the most beautiful and tasty pies that worked wonderfully with our fall-themed wedding. They really listened to our ideas and delivered desserts and favors that were even more beautiful than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture User6223594, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Topsfield Bakeshop made a surprise grooms' cake for our wedding. The cake looked amazing -- they took the example photos I provided and made something even better! The cake also tasted amazing - several people told me they didn't normally like cake but they loved this one! Mary was also great to work with!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery

I got my cake at the Topsfield bakery via the Topsfield commons and it was amazing!!! The cake was so delicious and beautiful! I got many compliments on how delicious the cake was. I was very pleased and will definitely use this bakery for more events in the future!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/11/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

I have known Mary since I was young and have always known I would ask her to make my wedding cake. My husband and I wanted a small cake and we wanted it to capture our rustic, elegant fall theme. I asked Mary for a "naked" cake and she knew exactly what I was imagining. I completely trusted her to create the perfect fall wedding cake and she went above and beyond my expectations. The cake was beautiful and delicious - what more could we ask for? I highly recommend the Topsfield Bakeshop for your wedding cake!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

The Topsfield Bakeshop was the only cake place we did a tasting with and after eating some of the most amazing cake and flavors I've ever tasted I knew they were the bakeshop for us! We did a chocolate salted caramel and tropical carrot cake and our guests loved both flavors! They were raving about it! And the cake was absolutely gorgeous! I brought in a picture of what I wanted and they delivered on exactly that! They even called me after hours to talk about some options with the cake which I thought was really above and beyond. I highly recommend the Topsfield Bakeshop!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Our wedding cake from the Topsfield Bakeshop was delicious! What sold us was that they never freeze their cakes so they are fresh for the wedding day. They worked with us to customize the design that we wanted and used our own personal cake topper. My only disappointment was I was too busy to eat more than a bite at our reception. The good news is they boxed up our cake top so it was ready to freeze until our anniversary. I can't wait to eat it!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/23/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Our wedding cake and whoopie pies from Topsfield Bakeshop were delicious! Mary and Chris listened to exactly what we wanted and from a picture created an amazing tier of whoopie pies with a wedding cake on top! Great job!

Profile Picture User5092563, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

my cake was absolutely superb!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Was very happy with the service a quality from The Topsfield Bakeshop. The whole process was easy and pleasant. The cake was beautiful; exactly what we wanted. Simple and elegant. Perfect. The cake itself was also delicious. Can't wait to break into the top tear next August and have it again!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We had such a wonderful experience working with Topsfield Bakeshop for our wedding in July 2015. We mostly worked with Mary who listened carefully to what we wanted... which was a dessert table with cupcakes, cannoli, whoopie pies, strawberries, and also a wedding cake. Our cake was beautiful and exactly what I had imagined. The bakeshop worked with me to use a special cake stand I wanted too. Thank you for everything Mary and the everyone at Topsfield Bakeshop! I'll be in soon to grab a coffee and dessert from your adorable shop! :)

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews