The Tides Estate Reviews

186 Reviews for The Tides Estate

• Michelle

Michelle Caniglia · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Great meeting experience!

The gentleman that we met with was great about answering all of our questions. The ballroom is stunning. Ultimately I ended up going with another venue, but this was my second choice. I thought the renovations that they did were absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Daisy

Daisy Vargas · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing time at The Tides Estate!!

The Tides Estate exceeded all of our expectations from day one. Tito was so attentive and available to us for any questions we had before we even booked. On the days leading up to our wedding and our wedding day itself, we were taken care of throughout every moment. Steven was our maitre d and he was such a rock star for us all day. The venue was flexible with us and allowed us to really play out our perfect day.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Max

Max Kleyzit · Married on 10/19/2019

Made our dreams come true

We had our wedding at the Tides Estate and it exceeded all expectations. We had a smaller party (about 120 people) so the downstairs hall was perfect for us. The venue itself is breathtaking. The garden in the back is extremely photogenic, every corner has a different theme. The food was delicious. The service was spectacular (especially our maitre d Steven, the guy was incredible). Also I want to give a special thanks to Tom who helped us evert step of the way to make sure our big day was special. I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jillian · Married on 10/12/2019

Dream Venue

The Tides is so stunningly beautiful and elegant. I had several guests tell me it was the most beautiful venue that they have been to. Aside from that, the food is unbelievable. Leading up to the wedding, every time someone asked me where my wedding was and I said the Tides, they replied by complimenting the food there. When I finally got to try the food myself at our tasting and wedding I was in awe.
    We booked with Tito and he was so helpful through every step of the process. On the day of, Mike was our Maitre D. He was so attentive. He brought my husband and I plates of food and drinks to make sure we were eating. We hired a dessert food truck and I was too busy to go out and get a milk shake but Mike noticed and brought it to me. The service was all around outstanding from the bartenders and waiters as well. I would recommend this venue to anyone. Also, prices are EXTREMELY FAIR. We paid a lot less than we would have at any other venue and received a lot more.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Naomi · Married on 09/22/2019

Love the Tides!!

Our wedding went off without a hitch! We got married 9/32/19. Besides being able to have your ceremony in their gorgeous gardens, the ballroom for the reception is breathtaking. And of course the most important thing, price! You won't find a better quality venue for the price you pay. Very affordable. The staff was superb. I can't speak highly enough about this place.

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Rita

Rita Harris · Married on 09/12/2019

The venue is breathtaking, the grounds is beautiful, the two ceremony locations are all I imagine, I’m happy I choose this venue.

I will recommend this venu to all who’s getting married a complete 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 07/27/2019

Exciting and supportive experience

I met with Tom from the Tides while looking to find a perfect Venue. From the start I was blown away from the entrance to the tour of the grounds, I love the look of the estate. Tom was so great throughout the tour and at the end he personalized it, showing us a menu with our names printed on it and our possible date. We attended a food tasting with my family and were blown away by the food. We are beyond excited to get married in July 2019 at The Tides!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • librasnlove

Tamara · Married on 07/19/2019

My fiancé and I just booked our wedding here for July 19,2019! So we have plenty of time, but from the beginning Tom was very friendly, accommodating, and overall super responsive. For what is provided, this place is IMMACULATE! The Tides was the 4th and last venue my fiancé and I had visited and I'm glad we save the best for last. From the entrance, to the bridal FLOOR and the AMAZING BALLROOM! This was a YES from arriving. I visited the grounds twice ( once with my fiancé and other time with my mom and grandma) & both times I fell in LOVE! With the package we worked on with Tom, I'm super excited for my wedding :) Just 600 more days to go!!

Sent on 11/25/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly Schlosser · Married on 07/18/2019

Fairytale Wedding

We were married on July 18 at The Tides and we cannot thank them enough for a wonderful and perfect wedding! Our guests raved about how delicious the food was during cocktail hour and dinner, and loved all of the desserts at the end of the night. As the bride and groom, our maitre’d Mike was phenomenal! We were taken care of all night, and no matter what we needed, Mike was there to help us and make our evening smooth and enjoyable. The Tides weren’t above and beyond for us in many ways and we couldn’t be happier with how our wedding turned out. It’s a day we will cherish and remember always, thanks to the wonderful staff at The Tides.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Allison · Married on 07/03/2019

Phenomenal

Best wedding venue ever !!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/27/2019

This place makes your dream day come true

My husband and I got married at the tides on 06/27/2019.
    Amazing venue. I absolutely recommend them to make your dream day come true.
    I was a guest to a friend's wedding at the tides and was amazed by the whole experience. We didn't even hesitate to choose the tides.
    both Tito and Tom are great and the whole crew is super friendly and helpful.
    Food, wedding cake and drinks are all really good.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Katie Andrews · Married on 06/14/2019

Never ruin my wedding

This wedding never failed. Me and Ryder got married yesterday. We had so much fun. I highly recommend it!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia Archie · Married on 05/30/2019

Tom is one best General Managers at Tides Estate

Tides Estate - if you book the Tides and get to work with Tom man oh man you're in great hands. He is the sweetest and most considerate manager. He made us feel like family. He was super accommodating from the time we first met to the day of wedding.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Kellen

Kellen Byrnes · Married on 03/29/2019

The Tides Estate Is a Must

After searching high and low through the North Jersey area we pulled into the Tides and immediately sensed it was a unique venue. The Tides is a fascinating operation as they do the awesome, unexpected stuff well (e.g., Ice Sculptures, Extravagant Desert Rooms, Top-Shelf Bar/Service) but also get the little, very important things right. There's ample parking, valet service, incredible Maitre'd service, Wedding Coordinator support (thanks Tom!) and more. Both our guests and vendors found the Tides an absolute pleasure. The way the Wedding Coordinator, Maitre'd and staff collaborated with our vendors was nothing short of spectacular. I would strongly recommend the Tides to friends/family. Thanks to Tom, Mike and the Tides family for making our event one to cherish and remember for years to come.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Aurelia · Married on 02/24/2019

Beautiful venue.

This venue is beautiful. The food is great. The staff is awsome. Our wedding was a hit everyone loved the food, drinks, and venue. The Maitre D was great. Kept everything on time and supplied us with anything and everything we wanted and needed. He was attentive and I can not say enough how helpful he was keepinging everything in order. I’m happy I chose this place to host my wedding!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Pauline

Pauline · Married on 01/13/2019

The day of my dreams

I dealt with Tito for my wedding and he gave us a great deal and was accommodating. He wasn't too pushy like most venues which is what I liked most. The ultimate star on my wedding day was my maitre d', Mike! He was absolutely amazing and walked us through every step of the day. If I needed something, I would turn and Mike was already on it. He knew exactly what we needed and even helped my mother, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law tie my bustle (who all 3 couldn't figure it out). He knew EVERYTHING and even coordinated the bridesmaids, groomsmen, and parents throughout the entire night. Everyone raved about him and he really made me feel pampered and spoiled for the whole night!! My night there went perfectly, the food was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! I had so many people approach me about the food and even became interested in having the venue for their own weddings. The high ceilings are my absolute favorite. I went to a wedding here 2 years prior to my own and knew that this had to be my venue. They remodeled the bridal suite and they have a gorgeous room upstairs for the bridal party to take photos. I had my wedding in January, so I couldn't have any pictures outside. What an absolute dream!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 01/05/2019

Tito and Michael are the best

Tito and Michael made our day perfect. Everything was first class. They made us feel like royalty for our wedding. I wish we could do it again

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Lester

Lester · Married on 11/18/2018

Wedding Venue

We fell in love with the venue at first sight - from the entrance to the grand ballroom. It was perfect for the amount of guests that we had! Tito was great to work with and the Maitre D was amazing. We highly recommend this venue if you're still looking for a place to get married! They have multiple open houses during the year so you can check it out for yourself!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • AshleyA090818

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

When my husband and I walked into the Tides Estate, we knew it was the one. We chose it almost 2 years before we got married and worked with Tito to create the most magical day possible. Our guests were blown away by everything that Tides provided. They greeted our guests with champagne, offered endless food at cocktail hour (our guests actually thought it was dinner), had an incredible dinner, and dessert was OUT OF THIS WORLD! Not to mention, they made sure we were happy with everything way before hand. Professional, personable, and memorable are the 3 words I believe are best to describe The Tides and their entire staff. The grand ballroom is like that of a fairytale and I don't think there's a better venue in the world to have created this vision the way they did. If I said thank you for the rest of my life, I still don't think that would be enough because of how incredible they were!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/09/2018

The Tides Estate made my wedding day a dream come true! They were so accommodating and helpful with every detail of my wedding. They even surprised me that I could bring all my decorations a week before and they set everything up for me. I made my day less stressful and they followed directions to the T!!! My Maitre'd did a fabulous job and was so professional and amazing. The Tides offered a great selection of food and it was delicious. My guests could not stop talking about it. They let me choose my cake, ice sculpture, have two signature drinks and change anything in the menu I wanted. Go to the Tides Estate if you want the wedding of your dreams. They know how to deliver.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Maria · Married on 06/22/2018

The Tides is an awesome Venue , Food Quality and the Whole Experience I had on my wedding on June 22nd it was awesome !!! Tito was great and very easy to talk too , he made everything I wanted happen and more, the whole crew were excellent, they recommended two Vendors for my Photographer it was Marquee and for My DJ it was Premier Entertainment ... thank you all for making my Day very special ...
    Deborah I

Sent on 07/13/2018

Ciara · Married on 04/12/2018

Our wedding day was a fairytale come true!! I can’t remember anything going wrong and that’s because we had Tom and Steve catering to our every need. They were so personable, so attentive and so much fun. I could literally go on and on about them. If we had it to do again we would choose The Tides Estate. The food was amazing, the service was great... everything was just perfect! Thank you Tom and Mr. Steve for assuring that Liana and I had an amazing wedding day.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Dana · Married on 12/03/2017

Where do I start! We started our wedding journey with a lot of due diligence..we visited over a dozen wedding venues in northern New Jersey and New York. The Tides Estate was hands down the best of the best and we were so happy with our wedding this past December. We worked with Tom at the Tides and he was absolutely terrific. Tom is exceptional and really makes the job seem easy. He is always friendly, very knowledgeable and you know you can count on him and the staff at the Tides to make sure your day runs seamlessly from the first meeting to the very end of your wedding. The grand ballroom is absolutely stunning. The food is delicious and most of our guests raved that it was the best cocktail hour and reception that they’ve been to. Our Maitre D Mike was with us every step of the way and made our day absolutely spectacular. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. I can’t thank Tom, Mike and the rest of the staff at the Tides enough. We recommend the Tides Estate one thousand percent! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jillian · Married on 11/11/2017

The Tides is an overwhelmingly beautiful venue. The high ceilings in the ballroom and entrance stairway made it an easy choice to make. This was the only venue we had to see when deciding where to have the wedding. Tom was very helpful throughout the whole process and accommodating with last minute changes to the day, since we added the ceremony about 2 months before the wedding. In addition, we were planning on having the ceremony outside, and changed that the day of which they changed without question. Even with an earlier wedding and another wedding at the time, it felt like we had the entire venue to ourselves. Our ceremony was in the ballroom with all 285 guests and it fit everyone perfectly and was incredibly beautiful. Steve was our Maitre'D and was there for us the entire night. He moved the evening along seamlessly and assisted everyone throughout the night with what was needed. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and staff. It was definitely a night to remember and we would recommend it every time!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Vanesa · Married on 09/23/2017

Beautiful place. Tom Austin was the best taking care of every need for our special day. Our Matrie D Steven was the bomb, kept me calm and smiling every step of the way. The whole setup was absolutely stunning. Thank you Tom!

Sent on 09/25/2017