The Tampa Club Reviews

The Tampa Club 2
The Tampa Club 3
The Tampa Club 4

Raymond · Married on 09/23/2018

I just want to state how amazing and professional The Tampa Club and Confetti Events were for our wedding reception. It was everything we asked for and then some. Spectacular, worry free, attention to detail and unmatched customer service is what we expected and received. The food was delicious, the bar service was on point all while we got to experience the unique and awesome views the Tampa Club has to offer. It was truly the best day of my life and The Tanpa Club was the perfect choice for my wedding reception. Claire and Madison specifically made our occasion perfect.

Tricia · Married on 06/02/2018

Everyone was very professional. I was really impressed and I will definitely recommend my friends and family here. My wedding turned out Amazing !!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

The Tampa Club's reply:

Tricia we are so glad you and William had an amazing night. It was a blast planning with you and Tanya to make it a night to remember. We can’t wait to see all your fabulous pictures. Wishing you and William a lifetime of happiness.

Lenora · Married on 05/12/2018

We had our son's and his new bride's wedding there last weekend. The entire staff made sure everything was PERFECT with a small private family wedding and dinner in the Rotunda. It was followed by a James Bond themed-party, food, drinks and dancing in the ballroom for about 90 people.
    Everyone on the staff looked out for the details to be sure that it looked TERRIFIC and the guests were well-fed delicious foods and well-served a variety of drinks. Everyone was friendly, accommodating and helpful! It was certainly noticed by the guests – many of whom said they had never been to the club or didn’t know much about it. They marveled at the view, too.
    THANK YOU for all everyone did.

Sent on 05/17/2018

The Tampa Club's reply:

Lenora it was such an honor to have Tim’s wedding here at The Tampa Club. We had a wonderful time planning with him and Robin and so glad the James Bond theme got brought to life. We loved seeing all the wedding guests having the time of their lives on the dancefloor. We are sure Tim & Robin’s wedding will be remembered by all.

Robin · Married on 05/12/2018

The Tampa Club was the perfect venue for our wedding. The overall value, the amazing staff and the spectacular views of downtown sold us the minute we walked in. Thank you for making our night truly magical!

Sent on 07/18/2018

The Tampa Club's reply:

So glad you felt The Tampa Club was perfect! We greatly enjoyed having your celebration here with us. It was a great time and we loved seeing how much fun your friends and family had at the reception.

Melanie · Married on 03/10/2018

The Tampa Club was exactly what we wanted for our wedding venue. We wanted something that we unique and elegant in the downtown area. We fell in love with the views from the top of the Bank of America building and knew that was the background we wanted for our wedding. Brittany and Madison are amazing with everything that they do! They get back to emails so quick which was huge for me. They made the planning process so much easier than I had thought it was going to be. Our guests were amazed when they entered into the space. They were blown away by the views and how elegant everything was. The food during cocktail hour and dinner were delicious. I would highly recommend The Tampa Club to anyone looking for a unique space in downtown.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    The Tampa Club 5
    The Tampa Club 6
    The Tampa Club 7

The Tampa Club's reply:

Hi Melanie so glad that we were your perfect venue for both you and Josh’s dream day. We had fun in the planning process and enjoyed your wedding colors. It is always fun ceiling the pop of color in the club. Thanks for having our first every cookie cake wedding cake experience. It was so much fun to see it come to life. I know your guests loved having this new style of cake. We appreciate you recommending us in your review and raving about how wonderful the food is at the club. We wish you all a happily ever after and please stay in touch.

Karen · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I are really happy and grateful with the excellent service and special attention The Tampa Club provided for us. Since day one the team worked with us and arranged everything we needed for our special day.
    Our wedding was expectacular the view was breath taking, everything was beautiful and well coordinated. We deffenetly had an amazing time and most importantly a day to remember

Sent on 04/20/2018
    The Tampa Club 8

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks so much Karen for the raving review. We enjoyed planning and working so closely with you and Gabriel. We loved having how gorgeous your sweetheart table was in that corner with the floor to ceiling window and the dancefloor in the middle. We would love to see how amazing your photos turned out. Wishing you much happiness.

Elizabeth · Married on 02/17/2018

The Tampa Club was amazing. We had our wedding there a couple of months ago and we're still getting compliments about how wonderful everything was. The food was great (we had so many people rave about the food, which isn't always the case with wedding food) and the staff went above and beyond to help make our day amazing. One of our guests was vegan and she said the food was great and they even brought her a different snack at the end of the night (we had the late night snacks and they made special vegan friendly ones just for her!).

Brittany and Madison were always responsive with questions and requests (even last minute seating chart changes) and could not have been more helpful during the planning process. The day-of coordination from Confetti Events made everything go so seamlessly and smoothly. I never felt worried about anything and could just enjoy our day.

I'd 100% recommend the Tampa Club to anyone looking for an amazing venue, with top-notch staff, and a breath taking view (you seriously can't beat it)!

My only tip would be, we did have a small issue with people not being able to get into the building (through no fault of the Tampa Club, just older guests not reading our wedding website where we put a lot of the instructions) so I would recommend having maybe Ushers or Groomsmen standing outside to help guests into the building.

Sent on 04/15/2018

The Tampa Club's reply:

Elizabeth we were so happy that everything was amazing. We genuinely enjoyed planning your special day with you and David. We love how we are able to take orders table side for your guests so it is cooked fresh. So it always makes us happy to hear that everyone loved and raved about it. Thanks for letting us know your vegan guests enjoyed too. We always want to make those with dietary restrictions have the same type of experience as the other guests. We wish you and David a lifetime of happiness.
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 01/06/2018

I could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else. The Tampa Club is not only beautiful with an amazing view but allowed me to have a stress free wedding planning experience. Brittany is so knowledgeable about everything wedding and helped me make my dream wedding possible. She was so professional, responsive and even connected me with the right vendors to truly make our day perfect. The food was amazing and the Culinary team is very accommodating (We had some gluten free guests and lot of children and everyone was very happy)! Everyone raved about how delicious their meals were. The service staff was super helpful and speedy making sure everyone got their plates and courses in a timely manner. They run a tight ship and we are very thankful for the service each guest received. Overall, we would not want to have our ceremony and reception anywhere else. The views, service, and food are really the top of Tampa!

Sent on 01/15/2018

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks Madison! Your wedding was so special for us. We loved how you incorporated where you met with your color scheme. The garnet and gold looked beautiful in our venue. Glad everyone from the kids to grandma enjoyed and danced the night away.

E. · Married on 11/10/2017

The Tampa Club is such a beautiful venue to host your wedding reception. We hosted our reception there and it was more than we could of ever imagined. The staff there are so amazing to work with especially Brittany and Madison, and the service is impeccable. Our reception was flawless and definitely a dream come true. If you want top notch...go here!
    - The O'Brien's

Sent on 12/06/2017

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks so much for your review. We were so glad you came upon The Tampa Club for your beautiful reception. So glad to hear your dream wedding was achieved.

Shae · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I are forever grateful to the Tampa Club and their phenomenal staff. The venue is amazing. We envisioned an elegant affair and The Tampa Club executed this look. The price is reasonable and their staff really exceeds expectations. They were so accommodating and professional. I do not have any negatives about this venue. My wedding will forever be embedded in my mind as a magical moment/experience. Tampa Club is the best.

Sent on 08/21/2017

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks Shae for your fantastic review. I know you and Ron came to us under unique circumstances but we feel so lucky to have had your wedding ceremony and reception with us. It was truly gorgeous from the décor, draping and floating cake. Appreciate you sharing your photos and videos with us. Truly stunning.

Kaitie · Married on 08/05/2017

The Tampa Club is fantastic! After our venue went bankrupt the week before our wedding, they stepped up and provided us with an amazing reception space at a great rate. Honestly, the reception we got was probably better than our old venue would've provided. All of our guests had a great time and loved the venue. The views are spectacular. We could not recommend this place more highly.

Sent on 08/30/2017

The Tampa Club's reply:

Even though you came to us under a unique and last minute situation we are so happy you shared your special day with us. Your guests were so sweet and loved seeing all your college friends together singing the alma mater. Glad you, John Michael and all your guests got to truly take in Tampa with our breathtaking views. We are so happy to be part of your lifetime memory.

jen · Married on 06/03/2017

We cannot say enough great things about our wedding in June at the Tampa Club! First, Brittany was AMAZING and so accommodating to our schedules and wanting to tour the venue with various people in tow. She had so many great ideas, knew exactly what I wanted, and was beyond organized. Her preferred vendors were everything we could have wanted, and made our wedding the best day/night ever! We still in November have friends and family telling us how much fun they had celebrating with us. The food and bar value were great too, and not to mention so good! Brittany literally took care of everything for me from linens, to chairs, to the little details of menus. Also, Karin from Confetti Events was the best! I don't think I would've been able to pull off the dream wedding we had without them! I wish we could do it all over again because it was just that amazing!

Sent on 11/15/2017

The Tampa Club's reply:

Jen & Bo. We loved having your wedding at The Tampa Club. You all were so much fun to plan with and we loved having a fantastic team of vendors to work with. The bridal party pictures in front of our chandelier is one of my favorites along with Bo’s grooms cake. We are so glad your ivory, pink and gold wedding dream became a reality. Thanks again for choosing our location for your special day.

Marlene · Married on 05/19/2017

Courteous, efficient and extremely flexible staff! Venue is absolutely beautiful and food is excellent. The Tampa Club staff made sure our rehearsal luncheon was perfect! Highly recommend without hesitation.

Sent on 06/01/2017

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks Marlene. What a fun and amazing baseball themed rehearsal dinner. Thank you for the glowing review of our culinary team and overall high recommendation of our venue.

Stephanie · Married on 03/05/2017

I couldn't imagine having my wedding elsewhere in Tampa. Brittany & Madison were amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process. They answered every question, and even had some ideas to help me make sure our wedding was the best night of our lives. The food was a home run, and my guests couldn't get over the amazing view. I wish we could do it all over again. Thank you for the most perfect wedding!

Sent on 03/12/2017

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks Stephanie for your kind words. We are so glad you and Jake selected The Tampa Club for your ceremony and reception. Your guests were so much fun and of course had a fantastic band to keep them dancing all night long. The picture of you and Jake is breathless in the corner windows of the ceremony room. We love showing that photo to couples looking at our venue. Glad you had the most perfect wedding here with us.

Megan · Married on 02/18/2017

The Tampa Club was everything I could have asked for and more. Brittany is so professional and very honest. That was very important to me as a bride. I never felt like I was talked into services I didn't need or want. When it came to the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything was perfect and she took care of things that I didn't even think of. Everything went so smoothly and was absolutely stunning. My guests raved about the food and the quality of service. Brittany and her team made it a priority that my husband and I were always taken care of. It was very clear to me that The Tampa Club's goal was to make our day spectacular for my husband and I, they did just that and more! I wish I could relive that day again and again.

Sent on 03/05/2017

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks Megan for your genuine and sweet review. We knew when we meet you that we were going to work very well together. Your wedding was so much fun and I love how your photographer took pictures on top of the parking garage. Beautiful sunset skyline photos. I love sharing these with other couples looking at our venue. We are so happy that we made your wedding spectacular for your guests and most importantly you and Matthew.

Lei · Married on 02/11/2017

If you want to impress your guests then choose The Tampa Club. You can't beat the views and the classy ambience, you just can't!!!! I had my reception here on 2/11 and it was everything I wanted. Working with Brittany and Madison made it so easy. The staff here went above and beyond and I am so thankful that I chose Tampa Club for my reception.

Sent on 02/15/2017

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed working with you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness in your marriage!

THOMAS · Married on 11/04/2016

What can I say, The Tampa Club was everything I could have possibly hoped for in a wedding ceremony and reception. The majesty of The Tampa Club impressed EVERYONE.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, at The Tampa Club was friendly and professional throughout the entire wedding process. This really shined through on the wedding day where every detail and timeline went off without a hitch.

Brittany Erigo, event director, was an absolute treat to work with as my bride was very exacting and specific about what was expected of the Club both before and during the ceremony and reception.

The reception could not have been more beautiful. The setting The Tampa Club offers is one of classic and formal charm that is lacking in many of the other venues my wife and I browsed. Decorations didn't need to be complex or expensive to have a beautiful setting.

The food - Absolutely spot-on. The food was crafted by true artisans. It was as delicious as it was beautiful. Clearly time and care was spent plating every dish. I heard no complaints about the taste of the meal, in fact I had many compliments as to the quality of the dinner service.

The wait staff was dressed to perfection and everyone treated my guest as if they were the most important person in the room. I also found the amount of staff hired for the event more than exceeded my expectations.

I give 5 stars, I'd give more stars if it was allowed.
    The view alone is worth a star all by itself.

Well done!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks so much for your fantastic review. Glad The Tampa Club was everything and more for yours and Jennifer’s special day. We truly feel our service and culinary is the top in Tampa. We absolutely loved that you all did a Little Mermaid inspired wedding with Jennifer’s love for Ariel. All the pieces she created really pulled off the theme. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Mj · Married on 10/15/2016

Had a fantastic experience with my daughters wedding 10/15/16 at Tampa Club! Event was elegant and exactly what we wanted. I cannot praise Brittany and her staff enough for making this wedding such a great memory. Food was delicious, staff was great. Highly highly recommend! Cant wait to see the pictures of this beautiful venue. Wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 10/18/2016

The Tampa Club's reply:

Thanks MJ for the kind words. We had so much fun working with you to make Haley & Christopher’s dream wedding a reality. We loved seeing the beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. So glad everyone enjoyed the delicious food and wonderful views. Wishing you all the best.
  • markandangela

Angela · Married on 04/02/2016

On behalf of Brittany and her staff at the Tampa Club, we wanted to write this review with the highest praises! My husband Mark and I were pleased with courteous service and professionalism the Tampa Club offers. All our guests were pleased with the service and amazing food! The venue offered spectacular views of the entire city of Tampa. We especially wanted to give a huge thanks to Brittany our coordinator & head server Javier. Even though Brittany stepped up to her new position just a few weeks before our wedding, she made sure our special day was perfect. She worked late hours with us to go over all the details and even included a couple extra upgrades. Javier was a great server and went above and beyond in treating our guests with the upmost respect & courtesy. The winner for us was that the costs were tailored to our wedding budget. With the breathtaking views and excellent service, we're glad we chose The Tampa Club as the venue to celebrate our union together. Thanks again, Tampa Club!! Angela & Mark Kaplan

Sent on 05/22/2016

The Tampa Club's reply:

Angela that you for your wonderful review. We are so happy everyone got to experience why The Tampa Club is truly the top in culinary and service. I was so honored that you could be my first wedding at The Tampa Club. Even though we only worked together for a few weeks I enjoyed getting to know you both and being part of your special day. Thank you again for selecting our venue for your special day and we are so happy you had your fairytale wedding. Wishing you all the best in your marriage.

Jennifer · Married on 03/12/2016

We got married at the Tampa Club on 6/3/17. We booked in October, and from October to the day of the wedding, Brittany was the best! She answered every question I had, made sure everything was perfect, and always had a great suggestions that I would not have thought of. The club is beautiful, the best views in Tampa. It was even more perfect because we didn't have to worry about the weather. They were able to accommodate 130 guests for our wedding and everyone is still raving about how much fun they had. The food was great, the bar was perfect, they even packed up our extra pieces of cake to take home, so my husband and I were actually able to have some after the wedding since we never sat down. The service was everything I could've wanted. Brittany even arranged the chairs, tables, and linens for me and was so helpful.

Sent on 06/20/2017

The Tampa Club's reply:

Jen we had so much fun planning your wedding starting in October. We enjoyed the design meetings and making sure everything was perfect for your special day. Glad that you had your dream wedding and your guest enjoyed our beautiful venue.

Luci · Married on 03/07/2015

To all those couples looking for the perfect magic place for your wedding...this is the perfect place. I would go back to the tampa club and have any kind of event. Sandra is awesome, you dont need another coordinator. The staff is amazing. they will not let u down. the club is beautiful and the views are amazing. Best value for the price!!

The area was perfect for my baby shower and the amount of guest. The food was great and their service was excellent. Always looking how to please the costumer needs.

Janet · Married on 01/11/2015

Sandra and the Tampa Club provided a first class experience for my daughter's wedding. She is an amazing event planner who made it so easy for us to have the perfect wedding. She went above and beyond to see to our every need, from facilitating a video presentation to rearranging the chairs for the wedding ceremony 15 minutes before it was scheduled to begin. The food was fabulous, and guests who have been at other first class events throughout the world complimented me on both the quality of the food and service as well as the ambience of the venue itself. My guests knew they were at a top-notch private club where their wishes were seen to immediately. There is no other place in Tampa where you can have an intimate wedding for 80 with a sit-down dinner and open bar for the price of a buffet at other venues. You cannot go wrong with either Sandra or the Tampa Club. No need to hire a separate wedding planner if you have Sandra and the Tampa Club at your service.

Kelsey · Married on 11/22/2014

The Tampa Club was the perfect venue for our reception. It is such a unique location overlooking all of downtown Tampa. The views are gorgeous and the entire setting is extremely classy.

The service was outstanding! Sandra, the coordinator, is extremely nice and helpful. There was never a thing she couldn't help me with. She is super flexible and goes out of her way to be kind. She came in on her vacation time to meet with me as a dropped off stuff for the event in the days before the wedding. Samantha at the front desk was also very friendly and promptly answered all phone calls. The servers were excellent as well. They would come behind and pick up dropped napkins, exchange them with clean ones, and fold them on the back of the chair. At the end of the night, my mom said they helped pack up and carry gifts and decor to the car.

I really liked the manner in which food was selected. We selected a tier of food and on that tier there were numerous plated options. Those options were made into a menu by The Tampa Club. Each guest was able to order the meal they wanted off of the menu. The food was made quickly and was very delicious.

We received nothing but compliments from our guests about the venue: the room and its view, the food, and the service! I have absolutely no regrets about choosing The Tampa Club. They helped make my wedding night better than I could have imagined!!