The Sunset Room Reviews

The Sunset Room 7
  • Tara

Tara Smolick · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Place, Amazing Experience

Although I’m not married yet, Tayln has been very helpful & quickly responds when I have questions. This place is absolutely beautiful & I can’t wait to get married there. Will give more of a review after my big day in the fall.

Sent on 02/10/2019

The Sunset Room's reply:

Awe Tara, you are too sweet, thank you so much, this made my day! I am just truly happy to help you with this whole planning process and I can not wait to be a part of your special day this fall!

Talyn

Liz · Married on 07/26/2019

Simply amazing!

I highly recommend the sunset room for any event from bridal and baby shower to your wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff goes absolutely above and beyond for everything. My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding reception. 💕

The Sunset Room 12

The Sunset Room's reply:

Thank you so much Liz! We love hearing how happy you were with everything and we truly enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Best wishes,
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Sanderson · Married on 07/09/2019

Absolutely perfect

Everyone at the sunset room made everything for our day the easiest and most stress free! It was absolutely stunning the day of and they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.

• Christine

Christine Robison · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Wedding Ever!!

Absolutely Amazing! A dream wedding! Sunset Room is the place to celebrate! The staff made everything so easy. We were the lucky ones to get to break in the new outside facility. BEAUTIFUL!!! They even kept track of the weather and made sure we beat the storm. Who does that ? THE SUNSET ROOM! The staff made me feel like a queen. All of our guests were so impressed with the facility and the service. They are calling and talking about it still. They even packed up all our personal belongings put them in our car to take home. Thank you for making this one of the BEST DAYS of our LIFE!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    The Sunset Room 13
    The Sunset Room 14
    The Sunset Room 15
    The Sunset Room 16

Chrissy,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was such an honor to be a part of your special day! We are thrilled we were able to beat the storm and have our very first outdoor wedding with a very special couple so close to all our hearts!

Best Wishes,

Chelsea · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff!

The Sunset Room well surpassed the expectations I had for my wedding venue! I can’t say enough about how great the entire staff is. I worked closest with Talyn throughout the planning process and she was absolutely amazing. She was always available to answer questions I had along the way. The entire staff made the planning process and my reception so stress free. I highly recommend The Sunset Room to anyone looking for a venue!

The Sunset Room 17
    The Sunset Room 18
    The Sunset Room 19
    The Sunset Room 20

Jamie Quashnock · Married on 06/27/2019

Best Day Ever

I really don’t know what to say because they were pure perfection. My bridal party and guests were blown away. I swear Tayln read my mind that day because she was sooo on top of everything. To go anywhere else would be crazy! They’re amazing!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    The Sunset Room 21
    The Sunset Room 22
    The Sunset Room 23
    The Sunset Room 24
    The Sunset Room 25
    The Sunset Room 26

The Sunset Room's reply:

Jamie, Thanks so much for the stupendous review! We are so happy to know that we were able to make everything so special for you. We're all still talking about the incredible first dance you two did! We wish you and Brendan a long and happy life together!

Bernadette · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

Words cannot express how wonderful everything was at the Sunset room! Our wedding was perfect, that's how smoothly and well everything went on our special day. The girls at the sunset room; Talyn, Andy, and Katie were not only professional but had every detail down and helped to ease our minds on any and all questions that we had regarding the day. My husband and I didn't have to worry about anything.
    It was a huge relief, and I think one of the reasons why the day went so well. Looking back during our planning, we made the right call in picking the Sunset room as our venue.
    Everyone of guests commented on how beautiful everything looked and how friendly the staff was.
    Talyn who was the main consultant that we worked with, was beyond words on how organized, detailed orientated, just an overall calmness to any worry or concern that we had about the day. Because of her, my husband I didn’t have to worry about anything. She was in contact with every step of the way.
    My husband and I joked about getting our wedding annulled just so we could work with these girls again! It was so much fun, easy and NOT stressful!!
    Love the Sunset Room and everyone there!
    Dan and Bernadette Landini

The Sunset Room 31
    The Sunset Room 32
    The Sunset Room 33

Bernadette,

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this amazing review! You guys are too funny, even though we would never want you to actually annul the wedding to come back we would love & be more than happy to run another special day for you ;) Your kind words mean so much to us and we LOVED spending your special day with you!

Thank you again & Best wishes!
    Sunset Room Girls

Joseph · Married on 06/01/2019

The place to make a Perfect Wedding Happen!

My wife and I had our wedding at the Sunset Room in June of 2019 and it was, by all definitions and means of the word, "Perfect". We could not have had an easier time planning the wedding and getting it to be exactly what we wanted. We did a "Carnival" theme, which the people at the Sunset Room had never done before. However, this was not a problem as the creative staff at the Sunset made our theme come to life! The night itself went smooth and just as magical as any couple wishes it to be. The packages they offer and fantastic! We went with the top package "Platinum" and for the price you paid, you got a lot of wedding for really not that much. Of all the "all inclusive" venues in Pittsburgh, this is really "bang for your buck". In sum, the people at the Sunset Room truly have your best wishes and intentions for your wedding. They will work tirelessly at all odd hours and never once did they make us feel like we were bothering them late at night or even on their days off! The Sunset Room is beautiful, fun, and an pretty much guarantee that you will have your dream wedding

The Sunset Room 34
    The Sunset Room 40
    The Sunset Room 41
    The Sunset Room 42

The Sunset Room's reply:

Joey, Thank you so much for this amazing review! It was an absolute blast running your Wedding! You and Aleah's sense of creativity is out of this world and truly made this wedding one of a kind! Best wishes and keep in touch!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/29/2018

The best ever!!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!! If you’re debating where to have you’re wedding look no further. The service is top notch. Very reasonably priced for everything you get. An extremely friendly and hardworking staff! The decor is beautiful. They make planning your wedding easy and fun! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Rachel,
    We can't thank you enough for leaving us such a wonderful review! We're happy we were able to make everything go just as you'd hoped. Also, thanks so much for sending us the beautiful photos. We wish the very best to you and Colt!
  • F

Franki Grant · Married on 12/14/2018

Bridal Shower far above expectations!

Sandy and the entire team at the Sunset Room are amazing and kind people. I wanted to feel like a princess and have my bridal shower be something I remembered FOREVER. I wanted it to be something when guests walked in they were shocked. The Sunset Room did that, they went above and beyond! I personally know Sandy I can tell you she is the most professional, kind, sweet, and loving person! She treats every wedding or event as if it was for one of her loved ones and she makes sure everything is absolutely perfect!

The facility itself, how do I even put into words how gorgeous it is. I love the outside balcony it offers and the beautiful decor of the venue! I have been to multiple events at this location and every time I'm blown away from something minor to a wedding. I have never had a bad experience here.

If you are thinking about booking the Sunset Room what are you waiting for! Call them now before your date is booked!

Thank You to the entire Sunset Room staff!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

The Sunset Room's reply:

Franki I can't thank you enough for this amazing review. It was our pleasure to help make your shower exactly how you imagined. You were such a beautiful bride and we all wish You, Justin and Abel, a lifetime of happiness.

Kayleigh · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect day

I cannot speak highly enough of the perfect day the sunset room provides for us. From helping see my vision, attention to the small details, responsiveness to guests, and checking in on my husband and I throughout the night, we could not be more pleased with our choice to book our wedding here. Sandy, Talyn, Katie, and Andi all were beyond phenomenal to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    The Sunset Room 43
    The Sunset Room 44
    The Sunset Room 45
    The Sunset Room 46
    The Sunset Room 47

Kayleigh,
    We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write us such a smashing review! We're so pleased we were able to help make your day special. It's always our goal, and it means the world to us to know that we achieved it!
    The best of luck to you and Colton. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Tiffany · Married on 09/22/2018

First off I want to say how personable and amazing all the staff is!!!! Sandy is sooooo sweet and kind. Talyn went above and beyond for us and was just the best through it all!!! I could never of asked for anything better!!!! Everything we changed and last minute things..... just so amazing!! I wish I could get married more often just to have the great experience again!!!!!! They made my day so easy and it was everything they said it was going to be and more!!!! I walked in and started to cry because they did an astounding job and I was just so happy. Amazing people and amazing venue. Thank you so much.... I will be forever thankful that you made the day so special and would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!!!!!
    <3 The Konops

The Sunset Room 48
    The Sunset Room 49

The Sunset Room's reply:

Tiffany, thanks so much for the awesome review and for sharing the photos from your special day! It was our pleasure to work with you. We wish you and Derrick all of the best!

Alexis · Married on 09/08/2018

The Sunset Room was absolutely perfect for our big day! The venue itself is beautiful and comes equipped with the perfect table set up, lighting, and amenities. The staff was excellent and they were able to help us plan and execute the perfect wedding reception (we mostly dealt with Talyn, Sandy and Katie). I didn’t have to worry about one thing during the reception because I knew the staff was taking care of it all. I definitely recommend booking the Sunset Room!

The Sunset Room's reply:

Alexis, We're so happy to hear that we were able to help make your day so special and we really appreciate the wonderful review! Thank you and the best of everything to you and Sam!

stephanie · Married on 08/31/2018

I had my wedding at the Sunset Room on August 31st. It was beautiful and they made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing! Anything I needed they were 3 steps ahead of me. So many compliments on the room and the food. Over the top reviews of the staff. An older woman broke the heel on her shoe and they fixed it without even being asked. Its a breathtaking venue and they help with EVERYTHING every step of the way. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

The Sunset Room's reply:

Stephanie, Thank you for the wonderful review! We're glad we were able to help make things go smoothly for you so that you and Andrew could relax and enjoy your day. We wish you both a long and happy marriage!

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2018

My husband and I just got married this past July and we couldn’t have found a better venue. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. When we called The Sunset Room to let them know we wanted to book with them. We made sure to let them know we wanted Talyn to be the one we work with. She is super sweet and excited that you’re getting married. As well as the rest of the staff. They made sure we had everything we wanted and helped us when we ran into some hiccups with important vendors needed for our day.

The Sunset Room 50

The Sunset Room's reply:

Ashley, We can't thank you enough for the glowing review! We're glad we were able to help make your day extra-special. Congratulations again to you and Gregory!

Lori · Married on 06/30/2018

Just had my sons wedding at the sunset room on Saturday June 30,2018, everything was more than we could have ever asked for. The food was amazing thanks to The Carriage Inn, thank you Josh and Holly for all your hard work, and your staff as well. Thank you Sandy and your staff they were so accommodating and we can’t thank you enough for making Jeremy and Becca’s dream wedding day come true. The venue is so beautiful, we had so many compliments on every aspect of the wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    The Sunset Room 58
    The Sunset Room 59
    The Sunset Room 60

The Sunset Room's reply:

Lori, Thank you SO much for the awesome review! We're glad that we were able to help make the whole wedding planning process easy and enjoyable for you all. We'd also like to add that as beautiful as our venue already is, your stunning floral designs took it to a whole other level! It was a pleasure working with you. We wish all of the best to Becca and Jeremy and both of your families!

Kate · Married on 06/29/2018

We couldn’t have picked a better place to celebrate our wedding day! We had both our ceremony and reception here, and it was PERFECT. Not only do they have a ton of different options to choose from as far as ceremony setups and decorations, but the staff was super nice and helped us make sure all aspects of the night were covered. Not one thing went wrong and it was truly a stressless experience. I’m still getting compliments from guests about how beautiful the venue is.

Sent on 07/06/2018
    The Sunset Room 61
    The Sunset Room 62
    The Sunset Room 63
    The Sunset Room 64
    The Sunset Room 65

Kate,
    We're so happy to hear how pleased you were with our venue! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review. It really helps us to know that we're doing a good job. We wish you and Tyler a long and happy marriage!

Caprice · Married on 06/08/2018

We had our wedding at the Sunset Room in June of 2018 and it was truly everything we could have asked for and more. Their staff is amazing- everyone was so friendly, professional, and helpful from day one... and more importantly they truly know what they are doing!! They are so organized and had every detail spot on. Guests raved about the gorgeous venue, we are still getting compliments about how beautiful everything was! You will not be disappointed with this venue!

Sent on 09/05/2018

The Sunset Room's reply:

Caprice, Thanks so much for the awesome review! It was our great pleasure to be able to work with you. We wish you and Joseph all of the best!

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

When my husband and our moms first looked in to the Sunset Room for our May 19th wedding we knew as soon as we met the staff this was where our reception was going to be held. We absolutely loved how dedicated and organized Sandy (the owner) and Talyn (the coordinator) were when handling our event. We always felt like we were the only event they were planning.
    The Sunset Room is a full service venue. They provide the whole package for your wedding. Everything from catering and bar tending to centerpieces and decorations. As a high maintenance and controlling bride I naturally had a very particular vision for how I wanted our reception to look and feel. Sandy and Talyn worked very closely with me to make sure everything was the way I wanted to it be! I touched base with them frequently. They provided a number for me to call or text whenever I had a question or a request and always responded in a timely manner. I appreciated this a lot, especially when it got to be a week before the wedding.
    I really got the best of both worlds with the Sunset Room. They allowed me to provide my own decor and they set everything up for me exactly how I wanted it! I never had to worry about a thing! I felt completely comfortable putting the planning of the reception in their very capable hands.
    Everyone who was there the day of the reception were all so accommodating and made sure everything went as planned.
    Not only were the staff at the Sunset Room phenomenal but the venue itself is as well! The space is beautiful. We received so many complements from our guests. Very spacious, with plenty of room for the 16 tables I needed for the 160 guests plus a head table for a 14 person bridal party, still allowing for a large dance floor. They also have a beautiful outdoor area that has a balcony that provides a stunning backdrop of the sunset. My guests really enjoyed this space.
    The service and experience we received from the Sunset Room was 100% worth the price we paid for it.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Nicole,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy you were so pleased with your experience, your decor was absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate your Wedding with us! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Talyn

Brittany · Married on 01/27/2018

Our wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect! The staff made our day so special and stress free. They worked very hard and the results were more amazing than we could have ever imagined! The room was absolutely stunning and took our breath away. We wouldn’t have had it any other way. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Brittany,
    We had so much fun with your special "Game of Thrones" theme we want to thank YOU for making our "work" even more fun than usual! We're so happy we could make your day everything you wanted and would like to wish you and Jamie every bit of happiness that life will allow!

Brittany · Married on 12/09/2017

Wonderful experience ceremony and reception both at Sunset Room which made everything perfect! They made my vision come true!!! Love the girls who work there! Couldn’t of asked for a better place for our venue!

Sent on 01/03/2018

The Sunset Room's reply:

Brittany, We're so happy to hear how pleased you and Austin were with our venue! We wish you both a long, happy life together!

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding at the Sunset Room was absolutely wonderful! The room is up to date, clean, and decorated beautifully! The balcony has a breathtaking view of the hills and sunset. The staff were very genuinely kind, open to our specific requests, very organized and professional. The food was amazing! We received so many compliments on the venue and the food was also complimented as the best wedding food. It was a beautiful wedding and we couldn’t have been happier with the Sunset Room!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    The Sunset Room 66
    The Sunset Room 67

The Sunset Room's reply:

Christina, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a stupendous review! We're so glad you and Andrew chose us to help you celebrate your wedding. Best wishes for a long and happy life together!

Ayla · Married on 11/03/2017

We can't say enough about this place! From the venue itself and it's gorgeous view of the sunset to the truly wonderful staff, we could not have picked a better place for our wedding. We absolutely LOVED our experience and would highly recommend the Sunset Room!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Ayla,
    We can't thank you enough for the wonderful review! We're so happy we were able to make the day so special for you and Mark. Congratulations, and we hope you have a happy, long life together!

Brooke · Married on 10/28/2017

On November 18 2017, the Sunset Room made all of our dreams come true! Our venue was beyond beautiful. Sandy and Talyn were so patient and helpful during the past year of planning. I changed my mind a few times and they were always supportive and didn't mind Bridezilla being a pain! Our decor was breathe taking, something we've seen out of magazines! They assured all of our guests and our bridal party were taken care of and having the time of our lives! I would recommend this venue and staff to everyone! Thank you for everything ladies, I will be forever grateful that you created so many beautiful memories for my husband and I.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    The Sunset Room 72
    The Sunset Room 73
    The Sunset Room 74

The Sunset Room's reply:

Brooke, thank you SO much for the awesome review!!! We are touched, and pleased to hear how happy you were with our venue and service. We wish you and Justin a long and happy life together!