The Sugar Barn at Flying Osceola Ranch Reviews

View more information

• Mariah
    Mariah W. Getting married on 02/25/2023

Attention to Detail!!

My fiancé and I are getting married at The Sugar Barn in February 2023 and we can’t wait! I toured the venue twice with my family and fiancé, we all fell in love with the venue and attention to detail. When I say Bill (the owner) has thought of everything, I mean it. The back up plan for rain, what the groomsmen will do before the wedding, the “secret stairwell” and bridal suite… it’s all so easy to fall in love with. We can’t wait to work with Taber and Bill throughout the next year of planning our wedding at The Sugar Barn!!
    Jocylynn Getting married on 11/12/2022

Amazing customer service

Bill has been so helpful getting us our perfect date! We went and visited the barn and although it wasn’t completely finished, we were absolutely in love with the entire space. The lake, the trees, the barn, everything was exactly what we wanted. Bill worked with us for so long helping us at every turn to make our date possible. Unfortunately, at the time we looked, we were able to say “yes”, however, after a couple of weeks and some moving pieces, we reached back out to Bill and asked if it was still available. Thankfully it was! Bill immediately helped set up a proposal for an all inclusive package (what we wanted) and have booked our date!!

The Sugar Barn at Flying Osceola Ranch's reply:

Jocylynn, thank you for the kind words! You and Charlie have been an amazing couple to work with. We look forward to making your wedding event an amazing experience.

Bill

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Betsy B. Married on 06/11/2021

Making dreams come true!

We booked months ago, and it has been incredible to see everything come to life! From the venue to the staff, The Sugar Barn has been amazing to work with! They are friendly, knowledgeable, and so helpful. We can’t wait for our big day at this beautiful new venue!!
  • Brittney
    Brittney K. Married on 12/19/2020

The best day ever

This venue is close to where I live. Bill and his wife offered their place when Covid canceled our plans for lake Kissimmee state park. They were so awesome with opening their place before they even named it sugar barn. They helped us get tables and opened up their whole property to us. I had a hundred people at the wedding. It was a dream come true. Everyone was impressed with how beautiful it was. I recommend anyone looking for an outdoor wedding venue to the sugar barn, this is perfect!