48 Reviews for The Sterling Caterers

Cake (4)
Lighting/Sound (4)
Event Planning (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Event Rentals (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
48 The Sterling Caterers Reviews

This past weekend, we had our daughter's Sweet Sixteen party at The Sterling. It was everything we had hoped it would be. Visually stunning, no detail was spared to create the perfect ambience. The candles matched the theme perfectly. The lighting was beautiful. Everything looked so elegant.

The cold displays (antipasto, vegetable crudité, fruit, melon carvings, salads, etc.) were gorgeous and enticing. Everything was fresh and delicious. The wait staff walked around offering assorted appetizers, all of which were tasty. Likewise, the entrées were all delectable and we received positive feedback from our guests. The portions served were rather small. However, one needed only to ask for more if so desired. My husband asked the waiter to "keep it coming" with one dish and he obliged without complaint.

Our maître d', Scott, was exceptional and ensured that everything went off without a hitch. He worked with us every step of the way and was professional, patient and helpful.

In arranging for the party, we met with Taylor, Bill and Diane and each were great in making suggestions and helping us to stay on track with the preparations. They were all top-notch and I commend their service.

I highly recommend this incredible place for all occasions and events. Our guests had an amazing time and complimented everything. You won't be disappointed having your next special event at The Sterling.

Profile Picture Angelique, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Diane is such a pleasure to work with! She is so helpful and listens to your ideas to make them a reality.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of venue. Every detail was planned and our vision was executed to perfection. Since the time we started our conversations, Sneha and Pooja were very receptive and helpful for the entire planning period. They were very organized and asked for all our props, decorations, add-ons before time. Any last minute changes were also handled with complete ease. Michelle was our maitre d and she was a complete blessing! Improvisations to handle the event were taken care of immediately. For eg., our bouquets did not come with the stem cut last min, but that was handles. Our guest book was probably not very visible, so a sign was put up. All in all, they made sure we had nothing to worry about on our special day!!!

Profile Picture User6480750, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Chairs

We had our wedding reception @Sterling recently and this venue surpassed all expectations and executed flawlessly on the night of the event. The package offering helped us cut through having to work with various other vendors. As a result, the in-house catering was excellent, the decor was custom-designed to our delight and the event manager pulled together all resources on the day of the event to ensure all of our guests(~300) were well taken care of and our event went as smoothly as possible. Working with Pooja was an absolute delight as she paid attention to details throughout the planning phase and the main event. Moreover, Pooja was very patient, reassuring and transparent during the negotiation and planning process. More importantly, she knows the ins and outs of all event types, knows her audience and effectively knows how best to make suitable recommendations.
We are very happy customers of Sterling Caterers and would highly recommend this venue based on our entire experience from start to finish.

Profile Picture Sunny, 5/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hi! My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Sterling recently. The whole process was easy and seamless due to their efficient staff and most talented coordinator Poojaa. Poojaa was very helpful and was always available to answer my questions. On the day of my event my guests were all taken care of and i the bride was treated like a queen. To anyone who's looking for a hall to host their reception, look no further as The Sterling Caterers is the place to go. TRUST ME! THANK YOU THE STERLING CATERERS FOR MAKING MY BIG DAY A DAY TO REMEMBER.

Profile Picture m, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Diane was very professional with us and ultimately helped us with our planning. This is a great venue especially for weddings. Every single one of our guests had an awesome time. They staff worked with us and accommodated all our needs the best way they could.

Profile Picture User4750529, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mr Raj and Julianna were very professional and great. They answered all the questions we had and looked at our every need without hesitancy.

Profile Picture sheryl, 12/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The sterling made my day one remember, the food was great and service was exceptional. I will definitely recommend the sterling.

Profile Picture Violet, 11/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had almost 400 guests and the food was amazing! They did a spectacular job on the decor and helping us pick out the right color scheme. We felt like we got a LOT for our money. GREAT PLACE TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING RECEPTION!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect! And the food was delicious :)

Profile Picture Madiya, 6/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had wedding on March 23 2014 at The Sterling, words cant even explain how amazing their service & staff is. The night of my party I did not have to worry about anything. Pooja, Yama and their staff was wonderful, anything I needed I got. The location and their prices are very affordable. The decor is to die for !!!! Their food is the best too !!!!

Profile Picture marjan, 3/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julie and her team were simply amazing. The food was outstanding, and they set everything up for us so that was one less thing to have to worry about on the day of. Julie was super responsive whenever I had any questions, and was very patient when my mother-in-law kept wanting to make changes to the menu... lol. The pricing was right too and they saved us a ton on a wedding cake. Go with Sterling... you can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Julia, 12/7/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

The staff at the Sterling were absolutely wonderful, accommodating, knowledgeable and totally accessible thru the entire process leading up to and during our wedding. We enjoyed ourselves tremendously and so did our guests!!! Thanks to everyone at the Sterling for the beautiful room, great food,service and especially for helping us have a fun and stress free Wedding!!!

Sari & Elliot Topple

Profile Picture Sari, 10/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my daughter's Sweet 16th birthday there on 3/30/13. From day one Yama and his staff was friendly, helpful and supportive to all of our needs and wants. The place is beautiful and inviting. I wish I had more daughters so that I can have there party here too.

Profile Picture veronica , 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sterlings did a great job! Made our day great. Staff from top to bottom was great!

Profile Picture joe, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We opted for one of the packages at sterling bethpage because of the great value & its "all inclusiveness". This was one of the best decisions we made, as we spent no more than 2 hours selecting all of the food, and decor for our events...after which Sterling took care of the rest. Because of this, the days leading to, and the day of, our wedding was extremely stress free and we were able to enjoy our event & guests to the max. Mr. Raj, Yama, Puja, and the entire staff did a great job of planning, and coordinating. Puja for one did an phenomenal job with our reception and was always 2 steps ahead of us to ensure everything went smoothly. Our guests were simply amazed at how beautiful the hall looked. Guests still talk about the great food! 8.31.2013

Profile Picture B, 11/3/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue truly surpassed out expectations. The coordinators were very professional and supported us throughout all of the event planning and the day of. Family and friends were amazed from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Sanjeev, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nice place! The staff is pretty good and the food and decor was great as well. However, they messed up on my wedding cake.I ordered a 3 tier with red flowers but I got pink flowers instead and the design was a little different. I didn't realize until after the wedding. Overall I would recommend them.

Profile Picture User3120501, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Diane from The Sterling Caterers as well as her staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day the most memorable for our families, guests and as well as for us. From the planning of menu to the decor, they really made us feel like family. We were able to have the entire place to ourselves without another party going on in the next room, which made it very personal for us as well as our guests. All the vendors that were in house were highly professional and catered to our every needs that we wanted for our special day. To this day, our guests and families are still raving about our wedding. They loved the pictures, music, food, flowers, the staff, etc. Overall, I highly, highly recommend The Sterling Caterers to help host and plan your event. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Excellent food and service for my wedding.

Profile Picture User3119204, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved the sterling our banquet manager, diane was great! The venue is gorgeous! thank u so much

Profile Picture Gina, 10/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was absolutely a fabulous most lenient place that I found. They offer fantastic all inclusive packages which make wedding planning a breeze and the prices are great. The manager at the time of my wedding was very flexible and threw in extras just for the hell of it. It is a one story place so that disabled people dont have to worry about getting around everything was on the first floor. The videography at my wedding is actually used for the promotional video for the venue and we had a blast!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/27/06, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I recently had my engagement party at The Sterling and it absolutely surpassed my expectations! I first met with Sneha who was very accommodating and helpful with planning my party on such short notice. I worked with Pooja on all of the details and her expertise really took my party to the next level. She had amazing ideas that as bride I had overlooked. It was so great to work with her and have her as Event Coordinator. Thank you Sterling for making my party unforgettable!

Profile Picture nayha, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, All Inclusive Packages, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I had the Sterling as the venue for my daughter's wedding on April 6th 2018. I was apprehensive at first, but thank my stars i stayed with my decision and had one amazing nite for my daughter. The food, deco, assistance before, during and after the event was exemplary. I was accommodated in every way. Everything was top notch. it would be unfair if i mentioned only a few names. Everyone contributed to make this a fantastic event. These are not only mine but also my guests' sentiments; this make it even better.

Profile Picture SUNIL, 4/6/18, 1 Review