The Springs in Alvarado Reviews

5 | Alvarado, TX

5 Reviews for The Springs in Alvarado

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/02/2021

The entire experience was perfect! Couldn’t have asked for a better venue! It was under our budget price and the most beautiful venue we had been to!

We honestly can’t thank y’all enough! We had the perfect wedding day and everyone kept bragging about the venue. Lots of people told us it was the prettiest venue they’d ever been too! Thanks so much for letting us have the beer burros there, they were a HUGE HIT! And everything was just perfect! I’ll never forget this day! Thank you and everyone for all of your hard work and for helping us start our marriage off by having a perfect day! ❤️

- Kaitlyn Roberts 😉

Sent on 05/04/2021

The Springs in Alvarado's reply:

Thank you SO much for your awesome review, Mrs. Roberts! ;)
    It was an absolute pleasure working with you & Chris, and hosting your beautiful wedding day!
    Thank you so much for choosing The Springs for your wedding day! Wishing you all the best in your future as Mr. & Mrs.!
    All our best,
    -Hailee, GM The Springs Alvarado

Amber C. · Married on 01/04/2020

Our experience with Hailee and Cassidy was a breeze.

Stunning venue band great staff! Montana was our day of staff and she was very sweet and attentive.

Sent on 01/09/2020

The Springs in Alvarado's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome 5 star review Amber! It was such a joy helping you with your special day! :) You looked so beautiful and WOW what a gorgeous sunset you had for your ceremony! We wish you all the happiness and best of luck in your new adventure as a "MRS."
    - The SPRINGS
  • Nicole

Nicole S. · Married on 01/19/2020

Wedding was a dream!!

We toured with Kathy in Denton and took a chance on the under construction Lodge in Alvarado. It is gorgeous! We knew it was perfect for us when we first saw it - my husband and I wanted woodsy but not a barn/country feel and loved the cozy cabin vibe. Hailee was easy to work with during the planning process. I had a lot of questions and she responded to the texts quickly. My only complaints were that evergreen trees weren’t planted around the ceremony space, so there were mostly dead trees in January. Also, many guests’ GPS glitched and took them to another location. I think that’ll work itself out once the venue is open for a few more months. However neither complaint would not have stopped me from booking and I am still in love with the Lodge style venue. Many guests remarked how beautiful it was. Booking here was one of my best decisions in wedding planning.

Sent on 01/26/2020

Nicole,
    Thank you so much for your review!! Your wedding was so beautiful! It was such and honor hosting your wedding. We love
    love LOVE your pictures!! :)
    Unfortunately, we can't control mother nature and keep the beautiful green leaves on the trees during the winter. As far as the GPS issue, we have done everything in our power to get this resolved. Now it is in the hands of Apple and Google maps to fix on their end.
    We hope even with the minor inconveniences, your day was everything you dreamed of!

Congratulations again!!
    - The SPRINGS

Brianne F. · Married on 03/20/2021

3.0
      3.0

Beautiful but not what I expected

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. My main concern was the fact they gave 4-5 tours while we were running around to set up. (set up & tear down is 100% on you that day. you also have to be out by 12am for its $1,000 fine!!!) it was upsetting to see people touring the venue while we were putting our all into it on our day. We spent 9k for our saturday wedding so we feel the least they could do was give us the entire day to ourselves.

Sent on 03/24/2021

The Springs in Alvarado's reply:

Hi Brianne! Thank you so much for your honest feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.
    As per our contract and reminders we share with you, we do give tours on wedding days since the bulk of our business happens on weekends. We do our absolute best to respect your privacy by not including the suites in the tour and only being in the venue for as short of a time as we possibly can, and always concluding tours no later than 1 pm.
    Your wedding was so beautiful and you looked absolutely GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to see your photo's once they are back!
    I hope you and Alex had a magical wedding day, and it was everything you wanted. I will miss chatting with you both, but I wish you(and your 3 adorable fur-babies) all the absolute best on your future together!
    Congratulations again!