The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

40 | Winter Garden, FL

40 Reviews for The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning

40 The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

Bryon · Married on 09/08/2018

Annie was incredible! She always made time to talk to my wife and I and was extremely knowledgeable when it came to the details and design! Our wedding was absolutely stunning, all the way to the smallest detail and we owe a huge thank you to Annie and her team at The Soiree Company!

Many thanks,
    Amber & Bryon

The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 1
    The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 2
    The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 3
    The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 4
    The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 5

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Like every modern-day bride, my Pinterest boards are flooded with my dream wedding ideas. Let me start off by saying Annie’s ideas, vision and final masterpiece are better than any pinboard. It takes a certain talent to be a wedding/event planner and Annie knocks it out of the park in the talent department. She truly knows what she is doing. My only regret throughout the wedding planning process would be to stress less and trust Annie more – she knows what she is doing. My wedding day was the best day of my life and I owe most of that to Annie and her team. Whether I needed a band aid or a bobby pin or someone to make the final decision on drapes/weather – Annie and her team handle it ALL. If you are looking for the wedding/event that is BETTER than your dreams – Annie is your gal.

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2017

Look no further – ANNIE IS A DREAM COME TRUE!

From the first day we spent with Annie Nuno and The Soiree Co., everything was easy, fun and organized. Annie is professional, creative, her attention to detail is stunning and on top of it she has the biggest heart! Annie tirelessly looked for ways to always ensure our wedding was going to have that unique touch that not only we but our friends and family would remember forever! From the first meeting, to each touch base and vendor visit Annie’s passion for what she does was invigorating. Annie has extraordinary relationships with a wonderful network of vendors, certain to meet anyone tastes and needs.

Our wishes were prioritized and respected by Annie through every moment. And when our big day finally came it was FLAWLESS. Each moment from slipping into our dress and tuxedo, our private first look, the ceremony, cocktail hour, room reveal and of course reception were perfect. Not to mention ensuring we met our timeline. We did not have to stress over a single detail.

We have so many favorite moments from that day, but our favorite with Annie was when she brought us to see the reception room before our guests – we were both speechless! The ceremony had already been everything we ever wanted and now we were getting the moment to dance in a fairytale. I’m so glad we trusted her and let her handle it all!
    The entire experience with The Soiree Co. was everything a couple planning their wedding could imagine. With Annie and her team, we were able to soak in every minute of our wedding; without a single worry. Honestly, couldn’t have imagined our wedding day without her!

Forever grateful for Annie & The Soiree Company!

The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 6
    The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 13
    The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 14
    The Soirée Co. Wedding and Event Planning 15

Haley · Married on 01/28/2017

Annie and her team are amazing!! I met her at my best friend's wedding (who met her at her cousin's wedding) and knew I needed to use The Soiree Co. for my wedding when the time came. She was one of the first vendors I contacted and do not have any regrets! She is 100% on your side and will make your dream a reality. Annie is very honest and will let you know if she does not agree (if asked and in a very respectable way). She was on top of all of the details and was able to recommend great vendors. Our favorite part was the sneak peak before everyone comes into the reception. She invited my husband and I to see the room and take a photo in the photobooth to really take it all in. She treated us so special and her first priority the entire time. If you are looking for a planner, definitely go with Annie & The Soiree Co!!!

• Todd & Maria

Maria · Married on 08/13/2016

How do I fit my appreciation for Annie and her team in one review when I could write a novel’s worth of gratitude. Planning a wedding is personal and comes with high expectations from all brides. From the beginning, I felt as though Annie was just as invested in my wedding as if it were her own. That is why The Soiree Co is the absolutely best choice for anyone who wants to ensure their dream wedding will come to life. When I began meeting with my vendors, I quickly realized that Annie was their preferred planner. They all had strong relationships with her and confirmed what I already knew, which was that Annie was the absolutely best. I promised myself that as soon as I checked into the hotel for the wedding weekend I would let everything go. I would not stress about the timeline, the schedule of to do’s, the finalizing of details. I wanted to enjoy every moment and let it all sink in. Being such a strong type A personality, I can confidently say this would not have been possible without Annie. I trusted that no matter what, Annie had everything under control and it would all unfold perfectly. And if something did go astray, Annie would have it taken care of without me even knowing it happened! Annie is passionate about what she does which is why she is so wonderful to work with. She is a beautiful person inside and out and truly wants every wedding to be a dream come true. The best advice anyone gave me was to enjoy the entire event and not worry about a thing. If you want to look back to your wedding and know that you lived in the moment and felt so carefree, don’t think for one more moment and hire The Soiree Co! Thank you Annie for absolutely everything, we could not have done it without you!

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2016

I had Annie Nuno as my day of coordinator and I can say without a doubt this was the best money I ever spent for my wedding. I am SOOOOO incredibly happy with her services leading up to the wedding, at the rehearsal and on the big day. Whenever I had a question, we had open communication and I would hear back from her almost immediately. It was awesome that she had already worked with all my vendors so they already had that working relationship with each other. My vendors were also very pleased to know I had Annie as my day of coordinator as they knew I would be in good hands and things would run smoothly. She also had fantastic suggestions/recommendations for the big day and helped me focus my ideas to bring my vision to life!! Annie is so detail oriented and wants to make sure the bride/groom are happy no matter what. You can tell she has immense passion for her job and helping make people’s wedding dreams become a reality. If you want a fabulous wedding day where everything runs smoothly, stays on schedule, and to be incredibly happy with the set up, and have ZERO stress about any curveballs that occur, then BOOK HER NOW! You will not be disappointed. She has such a positive go-getter attitude which makes her a pleasure to work with and you know within 5 minutes of meeting her that you will be taken care of. Thank you so much Annie for everything you did for Brian and I!!!!!!

• U

Ultima · Married on 04/02/2016

Do what I did, and interview The Soiree Co. FIRST. Once you meet with her you will soon find out you can cancel all other interviews scheduled after! Annie was the definition of a dream maker and made every dream of mine a reality down to the very last confetti piece. I worked with her for an entire year and being the Type-A person I was, I had ALOT of questions and ideas and she answered each one of them so quickly it was like we were best friends having a conversation. If you are not like me, and indecisive and don't have an exact direction, she will give you the most stunning options and paint you something you never thought you'd fall in love with. She understood my vision and needs immediately and made the entire process so much fun for my mom and I. When people say wedding planning was stressful, they didn't hire Annie! My mom and I have never had so much fun together. My word of advice for all you brides out there: if you're considering whether or not to have a wedding planner, DO. And when you finally get to that conclusion, hire The Soriee Co.!

Evann · Married on 03/26/2016

Annie and her team made sure every detail of our wedding was absolutely perfect! She was exceptional and absolutely vital. Annie literally read my mind on every decision. She intuitively knew what color, style and design we wanted. Annie made our wedding perfect, from pushing for us to keep the ceremony outside (which I will be forever grateful to her for because the rain held off just in time), right down to knowing which one of my bridesmaids clothes went into each of their bags. She took care of finding amazing vendors for us, and broke everything down so that we understood all the details. She spent countless hours making sure my flowers were perfect and what I had always envisioned. My husband and I were so overjoyed with everything she did, words can not express how grateful I am to her. She kept me calm, and excited at the same time throughout the entire process! Thank you so much Annie!

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2016

If you're looking for the perfect wedding planner, for your perfect day, Annie with The Soirée Co. & her team are what you need! I could not have been more impressed with the way Annie conducted herself throughout the entire process. From linen selections to seating charts...her team can handle it all! Whether you think you have those things covered or not, you MUST MUST MUST have someone to assist you along the way. There is nothing better to take off the pressure of planning than a partner to handle the small details by your side. You, and your parents/relatives/friends and significant other need to enjoy the BIG Day!! So sit back, relax, and hire The Soirée Co.!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

• Fernanda

Fernanda · Married on 02/27/2016

I used to think that a hiring a wedding planner was not necessary, but Annie was recommended by some friends and also by our wedding venue, I can say that was the best wedding decision I have made, she went above and beyond to exceed all of our expectations, we follow her guidance and every vender that she recommended were amazing. The Soirée Co. were very organized and she was always available to take my phone calls and responsive on our emails.
    Our wedding day was beautiful and I enjoyed the day with out any worries. Everything was gorgeous and the whole crew were on top of everything. All that I can say is Thank you so much Annie for everything, thank you for making my our day so perfect. I will def recommend you to all my friends!

Lindsey · Married on 11/14/2015

Annie was fantastic. She took charge, gave great advice and calmed the little ones. The ceremony was great without a single hiccup. It truly was an amazing day. The rehearsal was also wonderful, we practiced plenty of times but she was patient from start to finish. I loved every second of it.

Cassandra · Married on 06/06/2015

If you are planning a wedding, you NEED Annie in your life.

Annie came recommended to us by our venue for day of coordination. We really wanted the full service though because I was an out of town bride - my wedding was in Orlando and I live in Dallas! Annie reassured us that she has planned many weddings with out of town brides and she would have everything covered - and she sure did! I only needed one trip to Orlando to nail down my other vendors because every single one she recommended was so amazing, I hired them. Flowers, make up, cake, photography - everything! I also loved how all the vendors knew Annie by name and always told me how much they loved working with her - it made me feel as though they all had a beautiful working relationship and really would work together to make sure by big day was special.

Annie and I emailed or texted, I would say almost every day. She kept me on a timeline and made sure that every "t" was crossed and every "i" was dotted. She recommended things I wouldn't have even thought of that really made my day special - like a program for all my guest and beautiful spot lights on my flowers lining the aisle.

Annies work, along with her beauty inside and out, was stunning. We had the best time planning our wedding with her and we could not have done it with out her. I recommend her to everyone planning a wedding - she really knows her stuff and will make you feel like you are the only Bride in the world.

Thank you Annie and the Soirée Co. - our wedding was the best day of our lives!!

Carmen · Married on 05/23/2015

Our wedding day couldn't have gone better thanks to Annie and her team. Everything went smoothly and we didn't had to worry about none of the details during the event. Annie is very experienced and makes sure all the brides and grooms needs are met! Thank you so much for making our day special!

I was referred to Annie by a friend, and that was the best referal I ever received. As a very detail oriented person, planning my wedding was no exception. I had every minute and detail planned, but knew I needed the right person to be me on my wedding day. Annie was just that. I could not have asked for a better Day of Coordinator. She ensured that the set up and vendor delivery was seamless and was by my side the entire evening. I heard after the fact of a few bumps, but that day I knew nothing. I could not recommend Annie any more, she was absolutely amazing and helped make my wedding day a success!

Katie · Married on 02/28/2015

To say Annie was a miracle worker would be the understatement of the century. I couldn't imagine planning another event without her. On the night before our wedding rehearsal, we received a call that our rehearsal dinner location had a water main break and flooded. I called Annie in a panic, and she calmed me down, ensuring all would be okay. She reached out to her contacts, and got us booked at Il Mulino at the Swan and Dolphin, which was phenomenal. I knew that I could rely on her for anything, and her help was instrumental in making our wedding perfect. Thank you so much, Annie!

Megan · Married on 05/03/2014

A simple review cannot describe how incredible Annie and her coordinators (Nan and Brittany) are! You have to see it in action to fully understand how amazing and in control they are!

I started out the wedding process, saying that I didn’t need a day of coordinator.. which my now husband loves to remind me of! But of course I was so wrong and I am so happy that I decided yes! You have more than a million things going on personally to get ready for the ceremony let alone the entire set up and execution going on at the same time!

Annie, Nan and Brittany did more than I could have asked for. The room was set up perfectly, the ceremony went off without a hitch and the entire time I did not have to worry about one single thing because they had it more than under control!

Thank you so much for everything you did for Juan and I. We couldn’t have had a better wedding without you!

• JennaPie

Jenna · Married on 03/08/2014

Annie and her team at The Soirée Co are incredible!

We used The Soirée Co. for day of coordination for our big day, and could not be more pleased with their work! Annie is one of the most professional, poised, hardworking women I have ever met, and her team (Alexa and Nan) were equally as incredible. I met with Annie about a year before the wedding, and she made me feel so at ease. She helped guide me to a few of my vendors, and made sure my plans were in place for her to do an amazing job on our wedding day.

On the day of our wedding, I did not have to worry about a thing, because Annie and her team had everything under control. The ceremony and reception site looked exactly as I had envisioned it, and everything was absoultely perfect. During our reception, a family member had a medical emergency and had to be transported via ambulance to the hospital. Annie and her team did such an amazing job handling the situation that I had no idea it had even happened until after the wedding!! Something that could have completely ruined our wedding day was taken care of by The Soirée Co, and for that I am forever grateful.

I love The Soirée Co!!

Emily · Married on 09/21/2013

I recently was married at the Rollins Chapel in Winter Park, Florida with a reception at The Grand Bohemian Downtown Orlando. I quickly realized, even though my degree is in event planning, being a bride and planning your own wedding is quite different. Whether or not your wedding will be a small intimate romantic evening or an all out extravaganza you're in need of The Soiree Co. From the initial ideas to the goodbye special exit they are there helping you make decisions and bring your visions to life. There are so many different packages to choose from. So, if you've already started planning and just need a little extra help or day of planners The Soiree can accompany you on your special day. Or if you need FULL on planning from beginning to end they have you covered as well. Timely, Passionate, Professional, Thoughful, and Creative are some adjectives I would use to describe this group. Save yourself the trouble of looking for another event planner and call the owner, Annie Nuno, you'll love her!!!

PS Annie even took her whole day one Saturday to take my mom and I around to ALL of the venues suitable for me in Orlando...Now that is a true planner.

Janina · Married on 06/08/2013

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Annie to plan my wedding. Starting nearly a year prior to the wedding, she provided counsel on every component of our wedding and worked with me to take a very wide "vision" and narrow it into an amazing wedding. Our wedding day was honestly one of the best days of our life, and Annie was a huge component in making our day a success. Each of our families independently told us that they felt like they were at an awesome family reunion - no small feat given that our guests really comprised two separate families coming together as one to celebrate the start of our new life together.

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2013

There are too many wonderful things to say about Annie in this summarized review, but if you need any kind of planning done she is your girl!! I was completely opposed to the idea of a wedding day-of coordinator (because I am very organized and like to do everything myself) but I was persuaded to have just a day-of coordinator and I don't think I would have survived my wedding day without her. Annie is on top of her game 24/7, but she is so understanding, and kind, and willing to do anything in her power to make you happy on YOUR wedding day, she quickly won me over. I encourage you 100%to use her services for even the smallest wedding. She will make your day into a happily-ever-after for sure!

Annie · Married on 04/06/2013

My husband and I were married on April 6, 2013 and had the honor of working with Annie and her team. We are 100% positive that our day would not have been the same without them there.

From the beginning of our two year engagement until the big day, Annie was always at my side. She was always willing to offer advice, assist in vendor meetings, review contracts, and give ideas. She truly has a gift and passion for what she does. Her knowledge of the industry is unending and we were always learning something knew. She went out of her way to make sure that my wedding was amazing and every time I told her she didn't have to do something, she would constantly remind me that she wanted my wedding to be everything I dreamed of, and it was.

The day of, we would have been lost without them. The entire team kept everything on time and organized. I had absolutely nothing to worry about other than getting ready and getting to the venue on time. They contacted all of the vendors and coordinated everything, which was a huge relief. They kept the bridal party in check and kept myself and my husband calm but still excited and happy! We received multiple compliments from bridal party members, family, and guests about how great and professional the Soiree Co. was and we could not agree more.

Alot of brides have asked me if I thought having a coordinator was necessary and I can 100% say YES! I would not have traded it for the world. My wedding was entirely stress free and I can say that I had a great time planning every minute of it! I owe all of that to Annie and her team.

Priscilla · Married on 01/20/2013

I sent the following message to my wedding planner after our big day. I will share that I am an out-of-state bride (living in Texas) who obtained Soirée's wedding planning services in Orlando, FL ------>

I wanted to send you a quick note to let you know how incredible my weekend was. I owe it mostly to you! I love the way you take control and handle everything. I felt so comfortable that everything was taken care of at all times. You are the absolute BEST wedding planner that any couple could ever ask for.

I got soooooo many compliments on lots of different aspects of the wedding. I was told the decor was "so me". And it really was. The whole room was stunning and 100% my taste. And my parents could not stop talking about what a wonderful job you did and how lovely everything turned out. I really can't even describe to you in words how grateful I am for you.

Thank you for creating what I consider to be the best day of my life. I do also have to give kudo's to your team as well. They were so helpful and took great care of us. THANK YOU ANNIE!

• Karina

Karina · Married on 11/03/2012

I met Annie at the Downtown Bridal Crawl back in 2011. A few days later we met one on one to discuss details and pricing. I have to say I was extremely impressed with Annie from the beginning. She was professional yet friendly which made her relatable. She showed me a video that she had made as a promotional tool, of a day in the life of a wedding coordinator. The video showed Annie and her team in action the day of a wedding. It was amazing to see all the little details that you don’t think of when you are planning your wedding. Annie and her team took care of all the little things the day of my wedding so that all my husband and I had to do was enjoy our day. Out of all of the vendors I hired for our wedding, the Soiree Co was by far the best decision we made. Annie was always available to answer my (many) questions via email. Even though our contract was for “day of” coordination, Annie gave me suggestions and went with me to my tasting almost 5 months before our wedding. Her email response time is amazing! I’m a Type-A girl so that is very important to me. The day of the wedding, we encountered quite a significant delay with our transportation vendor. I had hired the transportation myself a few weeks prior to the wedding so I did not feel that Annie and her team were accountable for this issue. A few weeks after the wedding, I received an email from Annie letting me know that she had spoken to one of her contacts at the transportation company and they had agreed to refund us a portion of our payment. This is just one example of the MANY, where Annie exceeds expectations and goes above and beyond the call of duty. My review would be extremely lengthy if I sat here and listed them all! I highly recommend Annie and the Soiree Co. if you are looking for a fun, highly professional, organized and accommodating team to take care of all the small details on your wedding day. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Aileen · Married on 10/20/2012

I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect day! Ani and the whole soirée team are professional, well versed and detail oriented, ensuring our vision came to life. We met with Ani a little over a year before the wedding and from that moment it was smooth sailing. From choosing a venue, to decor, to the smallest detail of how to hold my bouquet for pictures she was exceptional! She truly loves what she does and that's reflected in her work. Im glad we had Ani and her team to execute our dream wedding and will definetly be calling her when it's time to plan a baby shower or my husbands 30th :)