The Seagate Hotel & Spa Reviews

22 | Delray Beach, FL

22 Reviews for The Seagate Hotel & Spa

22 The Seagate Hotel & Spa Reviews

Lynn · Married on 06/23/2018

We had our wedding at the Seagate Country Club, brunch in the Coral Room and booked over 60 rooms at the hotel for the weekend. Everything turned out great and our guests had a wonderful time. The staff was warm, welcoming and can do. The location is fantastic and everything is within a 3 mile radius. Our wedding at the Country Club was spectacular and a beautiful venue for a wedding. We were very pleased with everything and can’t wait to return to the hotel as a carefree guest! Highly recommend.

Ginger · Married on 09/30/2017

We met with Crystal, and she was exquisite; very professional, took time to answer all of our many questions about the Beach Club and gave us a tour of the Hotel as well. We are excited to hold our wedding at the Seagate Beach Club on September 30th. This venue is wonderful if you are looking for an intimate wedding. The beach view is spectacular.

• Daniela

Daniela · Married on 11/11/2016

Most incredible experience from start to finish! All of our guest were blown away and our wedding day was the most beautiful and special we could ever imagine! Thank you to everyone from the Seagate Beach Club for the best wedding!!!

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Seagate Hotel & Beach Club were great!! The staff was absolutely wonderful everywhere myself and my guests went. They were so patient and understanding of all our needs. It is such a beautiful venue and really made it so easy to get married there. Received so many compliments from all of my guests.

Eric · Married on 04/30/2016

In late April my now wife and I had our destination wedding at the Seagate Beach Club and it was more amazing than we could have dreamed of. We had about 100 guests fly in to Delray Beach from the Northeast and stay at the Seagate Hotel & Spa for a few nights, with our wedding ceremony being held at the Seagate Beach Club on that Saturday. The Seagate Beach Club was the most amazing wedding venue. From our beach ceremony, to the cocktail hour poolside overlooking the ocean, to the reception in the immaculate and beautiful dining area – everything was perfect; truly top notch. The food was extraordinary and right on time. We have had multiple guests from our wedding tell us that their meals were the most enjoyable horderves, entrée and dessert combination they have ever had at a wedding. In regards to the atmosphere, I can write a dissertation on how incredibly beautiful both the Seagate Beach Club and the Seagate Hotel are, but you can simply find pictures and realize that for yourself. I want to take a moment and talk about Ashely Saffer and her staff. They are truly some the kindest, accountable and most professional group I have ever worked with. From the second we walked in the door we were filled with confidence that her team knew how important this weekend was for us and our families, and they were on top of everything. Truly a remarkable experience, and we are actually already planning our next trip to the Seagate Hotel. All in all, I couldn’t imagine a better venue than the Seagate Beach Club, I couldn’t imagine a nicer hotel than the Seagate Hotel & Spa, and I definitely couldn’t imagine working with someone better than Ashley and her team.

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I were married at the Seagate Country Club on 10/10/15. We had the most amazing experience working with Ashley and the rest of the staff at the Seagate. We all stayed at the hotel that weekend and were treated like VIPs the whole time.

Ashley Saffer, the catering manager was the most helpful, caring, amazing coordinator I could ever ask for. The day of our wedding it rained and Ashley and the rest of the staff were so incredible in helping my guests and bridal party stay dry and still have fun!! People are still talking about how great the wedding was and how much they loved the venue and staff!

Christophe and the bell crew were amazing too! They made everything so easy!!!

Michele at the front desk was so great in making sure everyone got early check-in and that all of my guests had a room in my block. Throughout the whole planning process she would check in to see if I needed more rooms!

Mark at the restaurant was there each night to keep the party going for our wedding party! And we had a crazy group.

The prices are unbeatable for the quality service, food, and experience you will have!

I have ZERO complaints to say about the Seagate!!! I would choose them over any other venue!!!

Richard · Married on 09/12/2015

Our wedding was at the country club. The venue was perfect and exactly what we wanted. We really liked the fact that we were the only wedding happening that day and we had the whole place to ourselves. It had a beautiful view of the golf course and using all three rooms for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception made it great for our guests. Ashley Saffer was AWESOME! She was so responsive and literally every time we asked for something never hesitated and said yes. She definitely helped make our day perfect. Highly recommend the Seagate and Ashley!!!

Keri · Married on 09/12/2015

I am so happy with our decision to go with the Seagate country club as our Venue. We were very set on having the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception in one location. We did not want multiple weddings going on at the same time. The venue is stunning and very secluded. It was so great having free transportation for your guests that stay at the hotel. We had open bar so this was very appealing. The hotel was stunning. So beautiful and the staff was just a delight and so accommodating. Ashley Saffer, the catering manager was out standing. I'm very detail oriented and like to be involved in every aspect of the planning and she called me back immediately whenever I called her. She is just a joy and a genuinely a nice person. She really gets invested in your day, it's clear this is not just A JOB for her. She is at the event the entire time to be sure things go on smoothly. So impressed with the Seagate country club and hotel. Highly recommended

Marina · Married on 06/06/2015

My fiancé and I were looking for a perfect location for our June wedding, where we could get married on the beach and have the reception overlooking the beach and found exactly what we were looking for as soon as we stepped into the Seagate Beach Club. My favorite were the chandeliers!! Once we knew Seagate Beach Club was our place everything flowed smoothly, from meeting the catering manager Ashley who was very detailed and answered all of our questions and even made some suggestions to the delicious menu tasting, to planning every single detail to the day of. The location is beautiful and you have 2 different floors to choose from. Ashley was very helpful and on top of her timeline, making it very easy for me to juggle all of the vendors. We had such an amazing time at our wedding, the food was delicious, our signature drink was a hit and everyone were raving about the alcohol ice cream, and the apps. I wish we could do it all over again!

Deirdre · Married on 05/02/2015

My wedding at the Seagate was absolutely AMAZING! Ashely was a dream come true! She was sooooo helpful with everything we needed from start to finish! I think I would have gone nuts without her! The venue is beautiful, the staff was so polite and the food was to die for! ( I still dream about that chicken) My husband and I can't stop talking about how awesome our wedding was! Thank you Seagate for the best wedding a girl could dream of :)

Claire · Married on 04/18/2015

I cannot say enough about how amazing having our wedding at the Seagate Beach Club was. From first meeting all the way through to the wedding day, we had such a great experience.

We worked with Ashley, who was such a joy to work with, so organized, detail oriented and professional and every time we met I felt so at ease that she had everything under control! The wedding day was absolutely perfect, my husband and I both agree that we wouldn't change a thing. Our families were so impressed with both Ashley and Michele and how on top of things they were. Our day would not have been as great as it was without their hard work behind the scenes! Our wedding day was so relaxed and enjoyable because we had complete faith in Ashley and the rest of the Seagate staff, their customer service is impeccable.

The beach club is absolutely beautiful, we had around 80 guests and it felt like the perfect size but the venue can hold more than that if you have a larger wedding (I think up to 100-ish). I got so many compliments on how great the views were (right on the beach) and how beautiful the room was. You don't need to do much with it in terms of flowers/decor since the natural beauty of the space is so stunning, so if you are looking to save money there that is definitely an option with this space.

The entire staff at Seagate from bellhops to drivers to front desk were amazing. I would highly recommend having your wedding at the Seagate!

Katie · Married on 03/22/2014

This is an absolutely fantastic venue. Literally jaw dropping. If you are looking for a unique venue, separate from the typical reception hall or hotel, then this is your place. I toured many venues before deciding that this was the place. Our church was 45 minutes from the Seagate Beach Club, but it was well worth the drive to say the least. The first time I walked into the building and saw the view of the ocean, I was brought to tears. Such a beautiful setting. Ashley and Trisha are so easy to work with and I completely trusted them to help me plan the wedding of my dreams. The food is AMAZING! I had so many guests complimenting the food and the impeccable service from the staff. Having such amazing planners took a lot of extra stress away and I can't thank the Seagate team enough for helping give the wedding of my dreams.

Meghan · Married on 12/03/2011

We had our reception at the Seagate Beach Club, and it was amazing! It's such a beautiful space to begin with, and their staff is just wonderful. You truly feel as though you are at a private club, rather than just a restaurant -- they were so nice and accomodatng to us and our guests. They handled a number of our requests (adding champagne to the bar, changing the side on an entree, doing a late night snack) with no problem whatsoever. We were supposed to have cocktails around the pool, and then move up to the first floor for dinner. Unfortunately, the wind did not cooperate so we moved the cocktails inside, and everything worked out just fine. All of our dinner tables were set up outside on the patio, which we ended up having to tent due to the wind. That tent was a serious lifesaver, so keep it in mind if weather may be an issue for you (the Seagate arranges and sets up the tent so the cost just gets wrapped into your bill). We had great reviews on the food (mahi mahi and chicken), which I considered a huge feat given that we literally went over our scheduled dinner time by almost an hour due to long speeches. I still don't know how they pulled that off! It was a seriously great venue, and a great night.

Also, we stayed at the Seagate Hotel for several days prior to the wedding, as did many of our guests. Everyone had rave reviews. The rooms are just gorgeous, and as with the Beach Club, the service was truly outstanding. They helped us with so many things -- moving bags from room to room, pressing dresses, cleaning at certain times, etc, etc -- and couldn't have been nicer about all of it. We also used the hotel's trolley and SUV for guest transportation and it worked out great. We stayed in the bridal suite on the night of the wedding, and that was really amazing. Huge space, beautiful canopy bed, crazy carwash-type shower with water coming from every conceivable direction, huge jacuzzi. We are definitely going back for our first anniversary!

Loved being right by the beach and everyone was so nice!

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 10/22/2011

We were married at the Seagate's Beach Club on 10/29/11 and could not have asked for better service. It rained on our wedding day, and they had to switch the ceremony from indoors to outdoors in a matter of minutes, which they did happily. The concierge, front desk, trolley drivers and catering managers were absolutley 100% available for all of our needs-- one of the bellman helped us spraypaint some last minute decorations, and every request was met. The venue itself is really beautiful and modern, with great views. It was really "one stop shopping" for so many things. The spa was a godsend on my rehearsal dinner day, very relaxing. The trolley driver was so nice and was available to shuttle us all over the place, the guests loved it. I could not be more happy with my wedding, even though it rained!

Tracy · Married on 03/28/2015

I recently had my reception at The Seagate Beach Club in Delray Beach, FL. I was extremely pleased with the overall service and the quality of the meal. I looked at different venues along the ocean (in Palm Beach County) and to be honest nothing compared if your truly looking to have the experience of being on the beach with beautiful full view of ocean. I got the intimate, private, outdoor/indoor feel I wanted in a space that had a great casual yet elegant look and feel. My wedding was smaller (55-60 guests) so I chose the upstairs dinning area. Looking at other hotels on the beach my options seemed to be window less ballrooms, or areas that were not private with only limited views. The cost was comparable which made the decision effortless. I would highly recommend any bride take a look at the Seagate Beach Club! I had a beautiful wedding! Ask for Ashley the Catering Manager,
    thanks Seagate!

Regards,
    Tracy and Bob

I held my wedding at the Seagate Country Club. The venue was recently renovated. I chose this venue due to the fact it was very clean with a balinese flair. I mainly worked with Ashley Saffer, the event catering mgr. I can not say enough positive things about her. Ashley and her staff were always extremely professional. She was a pleasure to work with. She guided me through this whole process. She was always solution-oriented, flexible and organized. She has great people skills, confidence and is a great listener. The event turned out to be a success. The food quality and service, and decor was excellent. I highly recommend working with Ashley Saffer and The Seagate Country Club.

3.5

We recently had our wedding at the Seagate Beach Club & what a fabulous affair! Everything turned out just perfectly & we could not have been happier. There were a few minor challenges along the way (ie; menu tasting) but Trish & Ashley were so professional & helpful in assisting us along the way. They helped us to create the perfect package for our guests and we received all we were hping for & more! The wedding day came off seamlessly & again - we could not have been happier with our special day. Thanks All!

Our guests just loved being spoiled by this amazing hotel. Our daughters ceremony on the beach was perfect.

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

3.2
      2.5
      3.0
      3.5

I got married at the Beach Club in October. Overall, it turned out really great in terms of the Seagate, however, there were some bumps in the road in getting there. First, their responsiveness could really use some work. It took about 3 days to get a response for anything, even if you called. I never could reach my catering managers via phone. Also, my first manager quit about 5 months out and I began working with a new person, but it was pretty status quo in terms of responsiveness. Also, they really messed up our payment schedules and forgot (??) to charge the second to last installment, throwing our last big payment out of whack and it caused a bit of stress for my parents.

However, I will say that the rehearsal and day of went really smoothly. But I was also put with another Seagate manager for my day of, who I just met. I rolled with it, but looking back, it was a bit chaotic.

The hotel is really nice. There were some issues with the bell hops though. Many of my guests were told they could not bring up their own bags, so bellhop was 'assigned' ... but never brought up bags. Multiple times. So that set a weird tone for a lot of people.

If I could go back in time, I would still get married here, but brides should be prepared for longer response times than you're used to and to really just keep an eye on the payments to your credit cards to make sure everything is moving along. I did not have a wedding coordinator and I feel like that would be really helpful if you do work with the Seagate!

Arlyncia · Married on 06/25/2011

2.4
      2.0
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0

The Seagate in Delray Beach is gorgeous! My husband and I fell in love with its modern charm. However, the beaches and surrounding views could not make up for what we went through during the 8 months of planning. From the very beginning, it was hard to get a call back from someone. I would leave messages requesting a call back. The response would always be made by email up until the month before our wedding. I requested for the contract several times. When I didn't receive one after several attempts(we were basically saying, "here, take our money!"), I contacted the catering manager's boss who said, "oops! I thought it was sent out. I can't find it right now, but we will be sure to get that out to you soon". That incident is minor compared to the $10,000 mistake they made to my credit card. I was in tears the day before my honeymoon trying to correct this error. When I returned from my honeymoon it still hadn't been fixed. I was assured by the GM that it was taken care of. When we went on a family trip and I tried to ckeck in the hotel, my credit card was denied due to the errors the Seagate made. I was humilated and in tears once again. Although my wedding day ended up being amazing, I wouldn't want any bride to be to go through what I went through. Visit the property as it is amazing, but don't haveyour wedding there.