79 Reviews for The Royal Banquet & Conference Center

Clean Up (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
74 The Royal Banquet & Conference Center Reviews

Carla was very responsive to my needs for the dinner event. Even at the last minute, we made some changes, and it was taken care of right away!

Profile Picture Denise, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a wonderful time at the Royal Banquet Hall! The team was easy to work with and the staff had a great Christmas Party. We will keep this venue in mind for other occasions.

Profile Picture Kristine, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I loved the atmosphere at the Royal. It is a beautiful space that needed minimal decorating. I had a photobooth, 22 round tables, three food stations, and the bar, so it was a little tight. A sit down dinner might have provided more room, but we made it work. Everyone had a great time, and the staff was very accommodating.

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor

We used the business center for a homeowner association meeting. We had a date error on our end and Carla was awesome and it all worked out. Room was exactly what we needed. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Trina, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Can't say enough about how easy it was to work with Carla at the Royal. It is a lovely venue and so glad we chose this for our retirement party!

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent service and venue!! Everyone was very helpful and pleasant to work with!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a wonderful experience! Carla was very responsive to all of my emails and concerns. The host was extremely nice for the day of our wedding. Even down to the facility's manager that was on duty while we were setting up, he was very knowledgeable and helped us with everything we needed. What a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was worried when I saw the building outside but once inside I was extremely satisfied...

Profile Picture T, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are a small Catholic school in the Raleigh area and were in need of banquet space. The Royal helped us with securing the space within our budget and kept in constant communication with me and the caterer every step of the way!! The school will use their services again!!!

Profile Picture Fenita, 5/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had approximately 150 person event, the tables, food, and entertainment were all set up perfectly. During the planning period we changed a few things and always met with a quick response and positive attitude. I highly recommend this location for any event.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 4/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

The venue is beautiful. The staff was very easy to work with. Our wedding was beautiful.

Profile Picture Heidi, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We went beyond impressed with the services of The Royal for our event! The staff is so easy to work with and the event went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful venue!

Profile Picture Dani, 2/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They're were very accomodating, and the host was incredibly nice. She even helped us clean the venue after, which was no small task. The space is quite large and can easily accomodate a ball for 200 people to dance, sit and enjoy a buffet styled dinner. After using this venue twice for an annual event, I can highly reccomend it.

Profile Picture Ian, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved using this as our venue! We thought it was beautiful the minuter we went to view it. They were very professional and worked with us to get exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Nevada, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved having our reception at The Royal! The staff were wonderful to work with, and the venue is amazing! Its not a far walk to the elevator from the parking lot for family members that couldn't walk long distances. We could have also used the space as a backup for our outdoor ceremony had we needed to, which was great. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Betsy, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience at The Royal was wonderful. Their staff was kind & courteous, and they helped us however needed.
The tables, chairs, and serving stations were setup and ready to go, which freed us up to simply decorate and set the tables for the dinner. They provided quality service from beginning to end. I will gladly recommend them to others, and use them for other events in the future.

Profile Picture Jaime, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We held a school dance and the facility and it was absolutely the easiest event I have ever planned! The Royal made it so easy to setup and hold the event. They put out the tables and chairs. Allowed us to have access for the entire day so we could set up early and not wait until the last minute. Clean up was super easy! The students enjoyed the layout of the facility and the teachers liked it because all the students were contained! Everyone had a wonderful time. I would suggest this location for anyone having any type of reception!

Profile Picture Caroline, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Clean Up, Set Up

Exceptional venue! The Royal not only met all of our expectations but went beyond!

Profile Picture James, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Set Up, Parking

The Royal was an excellent place for our wedding reception. The staff was wonderful and helpful, and the venue was beautiful. It had everything we needed for a reasonable cost. I'm so happy we were able to find the Royal!

Profile Picture User6047661, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Set Up, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Everything was perfect!! :-) Anytime I needed Carla for anything, she always responded in a timely manner. Thank you for making our day special!

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Parking

The Royal Banquet was a great venue for the value. I could bring in my own vendors, they were responsive to emails from me and my reception coordinator and able to accommodate the last minute addition of an extended dance floor. The brick interior adds charm. I'm glad I picked this place!

Profile Picture User5637539, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Royal staff was wonderful. We sat down and told them what we needed and how we wanted things sat up and upon arrival everything was in place.

Profile Picture User5081616, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was absolutely phenomenal! The workers are very responsive and professional. This was the first time I have hosted an event, so I was a little frantic but they were flexible and willing to help in anyway possible! Most importantly is that their website is up-to-date and just as helpful as one-on-one interaction. All the information you would need is on their website, like suggest vendors, layout plans as well as the contract; very transparent. I would undoubtedly recommend the Royal Banquet to anyone needing a venue that is in a great location as well as decent fantastic range! I would hold my event there every year if I could.

Profile Picture Tykori Saunders, 2/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent location and staff. Well maintained facility. I do recommend they consider upgrading the food prep area by adding oven or heating appliance.

Profile Picture Euzelia, 12/20/14, 2 Reviews