The Roost at Butler Farm Reviews

42 | Staley, NC

42 Reviews for The Roost at Butler Farm

Annaleigh · Married on 04/22/2017

The Roost at Butler farm was absolutely beautiful! Krystle and Amber were nothing short of AMAZING! They both helped me with any questions I had and made sure everything was perfect on my wedding day! It was the best day ever and I couldn't have asked for more! I love the Roost!!! Thank you so much Krystle, Amber and Brian for all your hard work!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/08/2017

We loved the service provided by Krystle and Amber! They were so helpful and made sure that the day was exactly the way we wanted it!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Charity · Married on 01/07/2017

We had our wedding at The Roost on 1/7/17. The weather was messy (snow/sleet), but everyone at the Roost was absolutely amazing. They made sure the driveway was clear for people to get to and from the venue safely as well as shoveling the walkway. Krystle and Amber made sure that everything ran smoothly and that everything was absolutely perfect. Leading up to the wedding, if I had any questions, they were there to answer them quickly and to help offer suggestions. We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding or better people to work with. It was truly a dream come true. Thank you again for making our special day magical.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Bridget · Married on 12/10/2016

Me and my husband just got married here a month ago. I absolutely LOVE this place and I would recommend it to anyone!! The owners are very sweet and very lenient with how you want things for your big day. Krystle was even nice enough to help us set up for the wedding and she also bartended it for us! They are very reasonable in price and definitely worth it!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Lara · Married on 11/11/2016

My husband and I had our reception at the Roost and it was everything we could have hoped for! Krystle was amazing to work with and very flexible. She offered getting the flowers from a local friend she has and helped me put together the floral arrangements for all the tables the day of and let me tell you... she has some serious talent in that department!
    Overall amazing! Would do it all over again if I could!
    Thanks Roost!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

We recently had our wedding here and couldn't be happier with the venue and their staff, they were extremely friendly, helpful, accommodating, and diligent. Krystle and Amber, wedding directors, worked so hard to ensure that each and every detail and moment were well-planned, organized, and detail oriented, which helped to make the planning so much easier. When I had no idea what I was doing, they were quick with suggestions and always willing to help. On the day of, they made sure everything ran smoothly, which allowed me to relax and enjoy the special day. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful, but is even more breath taking when transformed into the most gorgeous wedding and reception venue. The barn is rustic, yet updated, and contains a stunning huge rock fireplace. It is especially amazing at night time! There is a separate designated area in the barn with a vanity room and small kitchen for the bride and her girls to get ready and enjoy the day in. In such, the grounds also provide a separate adorable rustic cabin for the guys to get ready and enjoy the day in. We had the most amazing and memorable wedding weekend at The Roost at Butler Farm and their staff and accommodations really played a big role in helping to make that happen :) I would highly recommend The Roost at Butler Farm for any bride and groom looking for a beautiful outdoor barn setting with a rustic and romantic vibe!

Sent on 11/06/2016

sherry · Married on 10/29/2016

Could not have asked for better service, kindness and assistance all the way from beginning to end!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Alexis · Married on 10/22/2016

This place is amazing! I could not have asked for a better venue. It was still in its construction phase when I first saw it, but it all came together. It was better than I could have ever imagined. All the small details they put in to the place really make it special. Krystle and her family were great to work with! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

We had this venue booked before just about anything else. It was a recommendation literally from a stranger and I wish I could find her and tell her thank you a million times over! The cost was amazing for what you're getting. I looked at a similar venue and they wanted $10K, which was my entire wedding budget! Krystle was so open and accommodating to any of my crazy ideas, her staff did an amazing job helping me with my centerpieces and a few other details to bring my thoughts to real life. They asked constantly if I needed something the day of and Amber rained in my rowdy bunch of groomsmen without flinching! Cannot find a more down to earth, easy to work with crew!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/10/2016

We just had our rehearsal dinner and wedding at The Roost! It was beyond amazing!! All of our guests raved about how pretty it was. Krystle and Brian were so easy to work with and answered all our questions along the way. Amber made the actual wedding day stress free and made sure everything went as planned! I would recommend this location to anyone, it was perfect! Can't wait to find another reason to use this venue in the future!

Sent on 09/18/2016

I give this place five stars across the board. The roost has such charm and the staff there was very attentive to my needs.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/12/2016

This venue was a fantastic find!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Lori · Married on 07/09/2016

Beautiful venue for a wedding and everyone there is very helpful!

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Wonderful place to have your wedding or any special occasion. Great atmosphere and such wonderful people to work with. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Gee · Married on 06/04/2016

Very nice!! Loved the atmosphere and the people! Krystal was there anytime I needed her day or night! Thanks so much

Megan · Married on 04/16/2016

The roost is a wonderful venue, romantic and rustic! It was perfect for my wedding! Very professional and knowledgable.

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2017

4.2
      3.5

We had a beautiful simple, country wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2017