The Roost at Butler Farm Reviews

42 | Staley, NC

42 Reviews for The Roost at Butler Farm

• Bailey

Bailey · Married on 05/16/2020

Everything you could want at the best price

The Roost staff are professional, accommodating, and so kind. They truly care about their clients and will take every measure to ensure the dream event is achieved. From the very start of this journey, I haven't had any doubts because I know I'm in such good hands. You cannot beat the price and quality of this venue!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Emily

Emily Capps · Married on 03/21/2020

The Perfect Venue & The Dream Team!

I cannot say enough good about The Roost and about Krystle and Amber. First, the venue is beautiful and has everything you need - rehearsal access, separate spaces for the bride & groom to get ready, indoor & outdoor ceremony options, tables, chairs, decor, etc. We were blown away on our wedding day by all of the little things they had thought of - toiletries, makeup applicators, etc. Literally anything we thought of that we needed, The Roost had. I appreciated how flexible Krystle was in advance of our wedding to let us come and see the space, and offered to let us come back anytime we needed. On the day of, Krystle and Amber were there to take care of everything we needed and to ensure the day and ceremony ran seamlessly. We also used Amber for flowers, and they were absolutely beautiful! I'm not a "flower person" but yet I can't stop staring at them in our photos.

The biggest thing about them is they truly care about their couples. We got married on March 21, 2020 which was the week that NC started placing restrictions on gatherings amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Two days before our wedding, we made the decision to cancel our rehearsal and reception, and to have a small ceremony with just wedding party & close family. Krystle & Amber were so flexible, and made the day a dream come true. Literally the morning of, I told them that we had decided to do our first dances and cake cutting immediately after the ceremony at the ceremony site, and that we had cupcakes to share with our guests. They made it happen, and made it look like every aspect of our wedding was exactly how we had intended all along. I was so anxious and disappointed about the changes we had to make leading up to our wedding day, and I walked away feeling like it was the most beautiful ceremony. It wouldn't have happened without The Roost and their team, including some of their Preferred Vendors that we chose to use. I have no doubt that had we been able to hold our rehearsal and reception, it would have been just as perfect - so much so that we are hoping to hold a proper reception there at a later date!

If you're thinking about getting married at The Roost - do it. We're a Raleigh couple, and it was worth every bit of the easy drive to Staley.

Sent on 04/07/2020

Ashleigh · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic!

This venue is stunning! Amber and Krystal worked every step of the way to make my wedding perfect with the least amount of stress for me. The venue comes with a day of director, decor, and a florist and it made it the most simple process planning my wedding there. Everyone loved it and I will recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/24/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

Krystle, Amber, and all of the wonderful people who make The Roost what it is are simply amazing. Krystle was the biggest help with everything from holding an umbrella for all of the bridal party to get to the ceremony to helping me set up, clean up, make decoration decisions and make our wedding day nothing short of amazing. They made what can be a very stressful day as carefree as possible. This venue has everything a bride could want for decorations, layouts, scenery, a beautiful rainy day back-up plan, and more. The bridal room for getting ready and the grooms cabin are both perfect spaces for the wedding party to hang out before the wedding. You also have access to a full kitchen for breakfast and lunch the day of! We are so grateful that we chose The Roost as our wedding venue and we would recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful, rustic wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 06/01/2019

The Best Day

Krystal and Amber were absolutely amazing. We recently had our wedding here and could not have been happier. Their communication was great and they were always willing to help. They set our wedding up beautifully and directed the wedding to help keep the flow of things. Amber made my bouquet, bridesmaids flowers and ceremony flowers absolutely perfect. Not to mention, the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. We would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing Venue

The Roost was beautiful! The 2 ladies were helpful and made my wedding day run so smooth!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Venue!!

Best venue ever!!! Just got married here last night (January 5, 2019). It is beyond beautiful and Krystle and Amber were amazing! They were extremely helpful with everything we needed and when things didn't go quite as we had planned. Amber was amazing with keeping everyone in line and basically waiting on us hand and foot. You will not be sorry if you choose this venue! Thank you both so much for everything this weekend!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Betty · Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic/beautiful venue - very responsive and accommodating - My daughter's wedding was flawless and they were there too help with any of our needs during the day and leading up to the day! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/29/2018

Words cannot describe

krystle and amber went above and beyond for our wedding. They exeeded our expectations on so many levels, even to the smallest details of lighting everyone’s sparklers! 😍 I would 100% recommend having a wedding here, and honestly I would do it all over again if I had a choice! The deal that you get with them includes so much more than just a barn and for such a great price!! And kudos to them for making the most beautiful flower arrangements, keep up the great works ladies!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/23/2018

They were amazing. They helped out when setting up and during the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Chrissy · Married on 04/22/2018

We had my daughter's wedding here April 22, 2018 and we could not have picked a better spot! Krystal and Amber made everthing perfect! Could not have gotten everything done with out you! They made my babys dreams come true. Cant say enough good about our experience!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Elyssa · Married on 03/10/2018

We all had an incredible time! The Roost team really stepped up and lended a hand to us and they were so great! We couldn’t have been happier with the venue as a whole, we really had everything we could have asked for!

Renee · Married on 03/10/2018

It’s a wonderful place to have a wedding and etc . I love the people that work there they are helpful and give a lot information if you need it.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kim · Married on 03/10/2018

I enjoyed this venue. The owners are most helpful and accommodating. Great location.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Jazmen · Married on 02/25/2018

The roost was everything I had ever wanted in a venue! The service was absolutely amazing. Amber and Krystle were the best and helped out more than I could’ve imagined. They made the wedding day so easy and were so sweet! If I could recommend any venue to get married at, it would be The Roost!!

Shea · Married on 10/07/2017

All of they staff at the roost made our day so very special! They were there from start to finish, helping us get things set up for ceremony and then rearranged for reception! Amber did a wonderful job making sure everyone was in their spots and that everything ran smoothly through out the night! Could not have asked for a better team of people!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so thankful that I chose The Roost for my wedding venue! Everyone there is very professional, reliable and organized. They're also very laid back and give off great southern vibes which I love! The venue is gorgeous and scenery is naturally beautiful! Planning a wedding is very overwhelming for brides, but Krystal and Amber help make things less stressful. Any time I had questions or needed to meet with these ladies they made time to help me make decisions for the big day. My wedding day was exactly how I pictured it would be! Everything flowed so well with ceremony and reception and it was the best day of mine and my husband's life!! Wish we could re-live that day! Thank you to The Roost for all of your hard work and dedication to make our day everything we've dreamed of! Definitely recommend this wedding venue if interested in an outdoor or indoor barn wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Bailey · Married on 09/09/2017

Krystal and all of the staff at The Roost were a joy to work with! For the price of this venue you will not find anything better. They made sure all of my concerns were dealt with and helped so much with everything the day of the wedding. Krystal was also there for all of my late night panics before the wedding to help ensure we had it all together.

Nancy · Married on 08/26/2017

My daughter's wedding was amazing! Krystal and Amber had it all under control, couldn't have been more beautiful! Thank you for the memories!

Brian · Married on 08/26/2017

The staff was amazing! They worked hard to make the even as special as possible and allowed us to focus on being with family and friends.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Candace · Married on 08/05/2017

Our wedding was on 8-5-17. Krystle and Amber were awesome in helping with everything for the wedding. The venue was perfect. I was beyond pleased with how everything went the day of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend this venue for others!!

Caroline · Married on 07/29/2017

Our wedding at the Roost was perfect!! Krystle and Amber were so helpful - they offered great advice and were so willing to share decorations, which I really appreciated. The venue itself was so, so beautiful and an amazing value. I am so happy we chose the Roost!!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Adrienne · Married on 07/01/2017

I had the most beautiful wedding thanks to the awesome venue and staff at the Roost! I simply could not have asked for a better venue! The staff took care of everything! Everything that I was worried about, was taken care of without any problems!

Sent on 09/11/2017

If you're looking for a barn wedding venue this is the place to go. The family is incredible and the story behind the barn is even more amazing. Great people, great vibe, great venue!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2017

This is the best venue I have ever been to. It's gorgeous and the owners are extreamly helpful and made our guest feel comfortable and made my sisters wedding her dream wedding. If your looking for a barn wedding look no further and book immediately because this is the place to get married. It could not have gone any better it was absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017