The Ridge Hotel Reviews

8 | Lake Geneva, WI

8 Reviews for The Ridge Hotel

Beth · Married on 06/10/2018

Corki Roth and The Ridge Hotel staff created our dream wedding! We valued having our ceremony, reception and lodging all in one place.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kelly Vargas · Married on 05/18/2018

Could not have chosen a better venue

Choosing The Ridge for our wedding was perfect. Everything from the outdoor ceremony space, to the enormous ballroom, was more than I could have imagined! The bridal suite was large enough that myself, all 10 of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law were all able to get ready together! Every email and phone call were returned in a very timely manner. The staff was so accommodating, and an absolute joy to work with. If we had to do it over again, we would choose The Ridge every time!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sherrie · Married on 05/06/2017

The Ridge was an excellent choice for us to have our wedding at. The staff was wonderful to work with and very accommodating, a shout out to Jourdan for all her help! The food was exceptional, we had so many people tell us how great the food was. The Ridge offers beautiful views of Lake Como, and theirs gardens and patios are gorgeous not just for your guest to enjoy but also for an awesome back drop for wedding pictures. I would highly recommend The Ridge for any wedding or other special event.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Heather · Married on 06/17/2017

The outdoor pavilion was amazing for a summer wedding. Overall we loved being able to have everything at one location. Nice staff and great coordinators! :)

Sent on 07/03/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/20/2017

We had our wedding at The Ridge in May 2017 and we could not have loved it more. The Wedding Coordinator and the whole staff were great. The venue is beautiful and all of our guests said the food was some of the best they have had for a wedding! We would highly recommend The Ridge!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

If I could rate just based on my second cooridnator I would definitely give her all 5 stars. If you can choose your coordinator I would say pick Tiffany Warren!
    My husband and I picked this location because we absolutely fell in love with the ceremony location. We went with our gut before even lookong at reviews, I then thought I should check them and I was terrified. They were horrible! I thought to myself that hopefully this wont happen to me, I was wrong. The first coordinator I had made empty promises, over charged me for things, and the reservations was a nightmare!
    Fastward a few months before our big day I recieved an e-mail stating I would be working with a new coordinator, at first panic set in. After I met Tiffany and began e-mailing her I realized she was the best thing to happen to this place. Seriously amazing.
    The wedding ended up being everything I could have imagined, it was absolutely perfect. All staff we're very friendly, helpful, and made it a point to make our bridal party feel special.
    Tiffany Warren if you get to read this you are seriously fantastic, amazing at what you do, and I can't thank you enough for making my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Deanna · Married on 09/21/2018

1.0

I would NEVER recommend using The Ridge for lodging accommodations! From day one we had issues with reservations! They "lost" guest reservations, and my guests were in some cases charged DOUBLE! The reservation attendants told many of our guests that we did not have a block of rooms for our wedding night, but that we had a block for the night before (rehearsal night). Which was very untrue. I made countless phone calls and emails, and never one time did anybody from The Ridge management call me and speak with either, my husband or I, directly. Actually when I pressed management for answers, I was hung up on!!! 14 days after our wedding, our guests are STILL having issues with what they were charged for lodging! Unfortunately, after talking with other people who have used The Ridge we've found out that this is NOT an isolated incident! I have never dealt with such incompetence, and flat out poor customer service in my entire life! Take it from us, don't use them!

Sent on 10/05/2018