The Reverend Michael Reviews

54 | Cadott, WI

54 Reviews for The Reverend Michael

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

Thanks to Reverend Michael and his wife Brenda for making our day wonderful! You were great!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Andrew · Married on 09/20/2014

Reverend Michael did a great job at our wedding as well as the events leading up to our wedding including the rehearsal. He was very flexible, was very professional, and did a great job speaking! (He did not need a microphone as his voice projects very well). I would definitely recommend his services if you are searching for an officiant.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Dan · Married on 08/15/2014

Reverand Michael was a great choice to officiate out wedding! Flexed his schedule to meet with us in our busy schedule. Made sure that everything was taken care of the day of the wedding! We are so glad that we chose them! And look forward to our new marriage counseling with them.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Andrew · Married on 06/07/2014

Reverend Michael did a fantastic job. With our busy schedules we didn't have much time for planning a wedding. He made the process incredibly easy and affordable. If I had to do it all over again I would have him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Holly · Married on 05/10/2014

What a wonderful man! Reverend Michael was extremely professional and courteous. I loved his laid-back style and truly felt we made a friend during our wedding planning. I highly recommend him to any couple looking for a great officiant!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Renee · Married on 09/28/2013

Reverend Michael was recommended to us by another reverend. From the first time we met him, I knew that we had chosen the right guy. He is funny and very open to any ideas we had. We decided to not do a church wedding, which is becoming the new norm and we felt very secure in making the non church wedding choice. He not only gave us a small private wedding, he did the full family wedding also. He was very helpful and had tons of patience through the whole process, taking time to check on my husband, who was diagnosed with cancer just months before the wedding. He is HANDS DOWN the choice I would give anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/07/2013

The Reverend Michael was very helpful in putting together my vision. He was able to provide professional and fun suggestions to ensure our day was just what we wanted.

He even had a mic, speaker and music so we did not have to worry about how to get all that for our wedding in the park.

SO much stress was saved by hiring Reverend Michael.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2013

We can not express enough gratitude for the wonderful job that Reverend Michael and his wife Brenda did with our ceremony! It was beautiful and everything we could have hoped for! From the music right down to the wording everything was perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Reverend Michael did such an amazing job on our special day! He was very professional and was prompt with returning phone calls and emails. The ceremony was very personal and he listened to every request we had for it. Our guests commented on how perfect it was! We would recommend Michael and his wife for any type of wedding ceremony.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Tracy · Married on 08/24/2013

Reverend Michael recently married my Husband and I at an outdoor ceremony at our family farm; we could not have asked for a better ceremony! Not only was he flexible in travel, but he created a unique ceremony that perfectly fit us and our wedding. He was above and beyond what I had expected and I would have him marry us again in a heartbeat. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

sarah · Married on 06/15/2013

He did an awesome job at my wedding! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Very easy to work with. Helped walk us through a lot of the things we needed to do.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Tina · Married on 01/01/2013

My husband and I were anxious to be married, but were not members of a specific church even though we attend regularly. We found Reverend Michael on the Internet by chance and we are grateful we did. He Is thorough and very attentive to details. He was even willing to marry us on New Years Day, which most officiants wouldn't. The ceremony was beautiful and everything went very smoothly. Thank you.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Mike · Married on 11/22/2012

very good at what he does ,,When reverend Michael is around it feels like family

Sent on 12/03/2012

Brittani · Married on 11/08/2012

Thank you so much Reverend Michael. Nicholas and I are both so thankful we contacted you to be our officiant, you did a wonderful job, It wasn't just a simple I do, but then again it wasn't a long bible reading either we both felt very comfortable and this summer we will be getting a hold of you to be our officiant again. You do an awesome job. We defiantly will be recommending you. Once again, Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Heather · Married on 10/19/2012

The Reverend Michael was amazing. Our wedding ceremony was perfect, and I loved that he stayed in contact with us through the entire planning process. He played a huge part in our rehearsal, which was awesome since a lot of officiants don't come to the rehearsal. He was amazing and made our day perfect!

Sent on 10/21/2012

rebecca · Married on 05/06/2012

My husband and I thought Reverend Michael was a neat person would suggest to anyone we know that's getting married. It was an awesome day. No complaints.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2016

Reverend Michael did a fantastic job officiating our wedding! We were a little leary at first when we decided to have Reverend Michael officiate our wedding because we had found him on the Web and we're unable to meet him in person prior to hiring him, since we live 2 1/2 hours away. He definitely was the best choice!! He was professional and very organized! He always stayed in contact with us via email, text and phone. He and his wife, Brenda are fun to work with which made our ceremony stress free! We would recommend his services to anyone! Actually one of the guests at our wedding inquired about his services for her daughters wedding! Thank you again Reverend Michael and Brenda!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

Very helpful. Beautiful ceremony. Polite and professional.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2014

The Reverend Michael and his wife made our wedding very special and easy. They take care of everything when it comes to a nice sounding wedding service. You can have as much input as you would like though, they are very flexible. He is kind, courteous and sounded so professional and looking back on our video he was just a great pick for us. We were very happy with his services. Thanks Reverend Michael!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Shaina · Married on 08/15/2014

We loved how Reverend Michael was very open to what and how we wanted our ceremony to be like to make it like us. The marriage counseling is also a great idea, just to receive advice on marriage and also opinions and ideas to try to keep a marriage strong.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Jayme · Married on 09/05/2015

3.5

The Reverend was great! Considering I contacted him about a month before we were to be married he was still able to work wonders for me. He responded almost instantly to all of my emails, as well as calls. He personalized my ceremony exactly how my husband and I wanted and made it completely unique to the two of us. Our ceremony was also shorter than most and he was able to deliver a beautiful ceremony in a short amount of time. The pricing was a little more expensive then I would have liked, but I am a believer that you pay more for good quality.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Our ceremony was beautiful! His ceremony planner was extremely helpful, we wanted a simple ceremony but we were still able to customize it to ourselves and our story with the many examples that were provided. We received many compliments on our ceremony, couldn't have asked for anything better! Reverend Michael definitely knows what he is doing.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Sherri · Married on 09/06/2015

Reverend Michael did a wonderful job as our wedding officiant. Michael and his wife (Brenda) were very friendly and helpful throughout the process. From the day my husband and I met with them in the park up to minutes before the ceremony, they were there to help ease any worries and calm any nerves.

Sent on 09/14/2015

3.0

Our wedding ceremony was flawless and Reverend Michael and his wife were very helpful during the rehearsal.

Sent on 09/24/2015