The Rental Company Reviews

The Rental Company 6
The Rental Company 7

Derrick Bassett · Married on 11/03/2018

Saved the day!

We are so glad we worked with The Rental Company for our wedding! We rented a gorgeous chandelier and had draping too. When there was an issue with unfinished construction at our venue the day before our wedding we called Robyn and she was able to put up some additional draping to cover the construction mess. Thank you Robyn!

Sent on 12/07/2018

The Rental Company's reply:

Thank you! We were honored to work with you! I am so glad that you were pleased with the chandelier and draping.

Virginia · Married on 09/08/2018

Robyn and her team were a joy to work with for our daughter’s wedding. They exceeded our expectations- I would highly recommend The Rental Company.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    The Rental Company 8
    The Rental Company 9
    The Rental Company 10

Erin · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I rented risers for our head table and working with the rental company was smooth and seamless. They made it work to deliver the risers on the Friday before our wedding and were agreeable to all our preferences. The company dropped off, set up and picked up the risers without any issues and made it very easy on us during our busy wedding weekend. I would absolutely recommend renting from this company!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Ginny · Married on 08/25/2018

We LOVED the Rental Company! They were so incredible helpful and lovely to work with. I'd recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

It was picture perfect! Thank you so very much for helping me make my wedding beautiful !

Sent on 08/20/2018

Thank you, Sarah!

Brean · Married on 08/18/2018

The rental company was easy to work with, very professional and set up/tear down went extremely smoothly. The sailcloth tent was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    The Rental Company 11
    The Rental Company 12

The Rental Company's reply:

Thank you, Brean! You were such a joy to work with and we're so happy we had the chance to help with your wedding day. Congratulations!

Kacie · Married on 08/04/2018

Shelbey and the entire team at TRC were so wonderful! Wedding planning can be stressful and they did everything in their power to make it as easy as possible!

Sent on 07/25/2018

The Rental Company's reply:

Thank you, Kacie! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Kayla · Married on 07/28/2018

We rented farm tables, cross back chairs, wooden ceremony arch, linens, and glassware from The Rental Company and had it delivered to Ludington, Michigan for our wedding. Everything we rented was in perfect shape and absolutely beautiful for the event. We worked with Robyn who was responsive & flexible to our needs throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 08/14/2018

The Rental Company's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! It was such a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations!

mikayla · Married on 06/16/2018

The rentals were spotless and gorgeous! The set up crew went above and beyond to make everything look great! We couldn't have had this beautiful wedding without Robyn and her crew! I couldn't be more greatful!!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    The Rental Company 13
    The Rental Company 14
    The Rental Company 15
    The Rental Company 16
    The Rental Company 17

The Rental Company's reply:

Mikayla you were a stunning bride!!! Congratulations to you and Pete!!

Maggie · Married on 05/26/2018

I hope I can adequately convey how happy my husband and I were with The Rental Company for our wedding in May. I had a clear vision of a vibrant checkerboard dance floor popping under the disco balls at our reception venue, The Cheney Place. Silly as it seems, it was a “must’ to me. Robyn and The Rental Company came through and then some.
    They were a pleasure to work with and I gasped when I saw that beautiful dance floor. It was better than I expected. Graphic, durable and … just gorgeous.
    And a few days after our event, Robyn refunded our late night pick up fee because the company rescheduled (with our venue staff) so they could celebrate the wedding of one of their own employees. I mention it to highlight that they seem to take care of not only their customer, but their staff. That matters!
    Thank you so much for bringing my vision to life. We got so many compliments and our pictures are already treasured to us.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Erin · event on 10/27/2017

EXCEPTIONAL company to do business with! This was my 3rd year hosting ‘Glow in the Park’ in Douglas, Michigan. This year I approached the owner of The Rental Company to see if she would consider being a sponsor. I described the event and watched the light behind her eyes go on, as she started scribbling down all the ideas she had for how we could make the event great. I knew I was in good hands instantly!

HOLY COW did she blow my doors right off! Not only did the tent look just amazing and the quality of the tent was much better (cleaner), but she included so many nice finishing touches that really brought the caliber of the event up a notch! We had some gorgeous white leather furniture that looked spectacular under the black light tent and guests loved it! There were a few things I wanted that she didn't have in her catalog, but she sourced them and made sure everything was P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!!

Mistakes I made, required the rental company to make special trips from their office about 6-7 times to bring or exchange things. They even came down to show us how to setup the cotton candy machine! The staff was very professional, and reassured me they wanted the event to be perfect. They went so far above and beyond, I can't say enough good about them!!

I really appreciate companies that give back to the community. This is the kind of company you should want to do business with! I know they are solidly locked in as my rental vendor for all my events!! Their contribution to my event was invaluable!

Erin
    www.DouglasHalloween.com

Sent on 11/02/2017

The Rental Company's reply:

Thank you, Erin! We had so much fun working with you on your event and are thrilled to hear that everything went well. We can't wait for future events. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Kyla · Married on 10/14/2017

Extremely helpful and flexible with our rainy wedding allowed us up to to the day before to decide of we needed the tent for our outdoor ceremony.

Sent on 10/23/2017

The Rental Company's reply:

Congratulations to you both!!

Amy · event on 10/12/2017

As always The Rental Company was extremely cooperative with our rental needs and delivery times for our fundraising event. They had the exact items to help make our event look amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Paul · event on 09/02/2017

Wonderful to work with. Helpful. Prompt and amazing product!

Sent on 09/26/2017

The Rental Company's reply:

Thank you, Paul! It was such a pleasure working with you for your 25th-anniversary party. Congratulations!

Karla · Married on 08/05/2017

Every interaction we had with The Rental Company was great - friendly, helpful, professional, responsive, creative. Delivery, set-up, pick-up all went incredibly smoothly. Our guests with young children really appreciated the high chairs and booster seats at our daughter's wedding! Also love how the company supports community organizations through Compassion Connection. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2017

The Rental Company's reply:

Thank you, Karla! A pleasure to work with you and your family!

Lois · Married on 07/29/2017

The Rental Company was so easy to work with. Every person we came in contact with was so nice and professional! They helped make our special day so stressfree!

Sent on 08/03/2017

The Rental Company's reply:

Thanks, Lois! It was a pleasure working with you!

Amanda · event on 07/15/2017

We always enjoy using the Rental Company! They have great customer service and always have what we need!

Sent on 07/18/2017

The Rental Company's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! Always so great working with you!

Laurie · Married on 07/07/2017

We had great service and would definitely choose this company again!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Thanks, Laurie!!

Cynthia · Married on 06/25/2017

The rental company was amazing! The staff was exceptional to work with and they were so professional! We had last minute changes and they were so accommodating. All of our rentals arrived in a timely manner and in excellent condition! We wouldn't hesitate to use them again and again!

Sent on 07/13/2017

The Rental Company's reply:

Thank you, Cynthia! It was great working with you!

Shari · Married on 09/04/2016

Robyn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped me plan a Holland wedding from LA and was very helpful dealing with our venue! She made sure every detail was attended to and that we had a smooth and easy day. I would highly recommend The Rental Company to anyone planning an event in west Michigan, they have it all!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Thanks Shari! I loved working with you and your mom. Congratulations

Sherri · Married on 08/27/2016

This company was SO pleasant to work with! I called in to book risers for our wedding head table. They were great with suggestions, I had a quote within an hour and was booked within 2 hours!!! Best rental company I have ever worked with!!! I would suggest them to anyone!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Natalie · Married on 07/16/2016

I was so pleased with the experience I had with The Rental Company for my 7/16/16 wedding. I had a vision of having a beautiful indoor lounge area for my guests near the dance floor at our wedding. I met with Robyn several months ahead of time to show her photos and discuss ideas I had. She was also able to give some great recommendations and come up with a few options that were in my price point. I really appreciated that she truly stuck to the amount we discussed. (My experience with planning a wedding is that this is hardly every the case.) We chose one that suited our needs and they set up and delivered our tent, furniture, pillows, and chandelier the day of our wedding. Everything came together absolutely beautifully! The tent had draping that hovered over white leather couches and chairs with accent pillows with a breathtaking chandelier in the center as the focal point. Our guests really enjoyed having a space to "lounge" and watch people out on the dance floor if they did not go out themselves. It also served as a beautiful backdrop for photos. After the event, they tore everything down and removed all of the furniture for us. The process was so smooth and it was fun meeting to discuss ideas! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/17/2016

The Rental Company's reply:

Natalie, I had so much fun setting up the lounge area! I also loved the flowers that you ordered from Posh Petals! Congratulations!!
  • I

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2016

I am so thankful that we used the rental company for our outdoor wedding reception. Robyn and her team did a fantastic job making our venue look absolutely amazing. When I showed up for the reception I was so happy with how everything looked...better than imagined! They did a fantastic job on a small time frame. Robyn was extremely helpful during the planning process, with creative ideas while also respecting our budget. She did a great job making decorating recommendations so we could get the most out of our money. Robyn was also very helpful and reassuring when wedding week rain anxiety hit. So thankful for this professional and creative company!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Curt · event on 05/07/2016

Smooth and helpful! Very easy to work with and happy with the service that was provided.

Sent on 05/11/2016

The Rental Company's reply:

Thanks, Curt! It is always a pleasure to work with you.