THE PRIVILEGE IS MINE Reviews

THE PRIVILEGE IS MINE 3
THE PRIVILEGE IS MINE 4
THE PRIVILEGE IS MINE 5

Tina · Married on 08/26/2017

Lara is doing an excellent job planning my wedding. She is very professional, dependable and helpful. Any questions or concerns I have she responds right away. She has made me feel very comfortable and at ease through this process. Can't wait for the big day. Thank you Lara for all your help. You truly are amazing.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

I found Lara and The Privilege is Mine through Wedding Wire, and can confidently recommend that this is who you need at your wedding! She was on-point throughout the entire process, from checking in and tracking things prior to the wedding, to getting everyone set up seamlessly day-of, to getting us all in line for the ceremony without a rehearsal and ensuring wrap up and flow throughout the evening. We had a couple of delays from other vendors and she handled adjustments to our timing and finding solutions with complete professionalism, trust and confidence.

I would absolutely recommend her as an excellent coordinator, hands down better than anyone else I could have imagined having.

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • O

Olly · Married on 07/16/2017

Lara was extremely professional and made my wife and I feel so relaxed during our ceremony in Central Park. She helped us with the wedding planning and was friendly and reliable with great communication. Look no further for a wedding officiant in NYC , Lara really is good!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Sas · Married on 05/27/2017

We hired Lara as the day-of -coordinator for our DIY wedding in Red Hook, BK- May 27th, 2017. Even though my husband and I did all the planning , she coordinated with all vendors on the day of our wedding. She was truly a pleasure to work with. Her cool demeanor, thoroughness and open communication really helped to make our day run as smoothly as it ever could. I can say that because of her my wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 05/31/2017

John · Married on 12/05/2016

Lara was great we are from Philadelphia and we where married in NY Lara made it so easy to arrange everything! to the Officiant and photographer which where both awesome! her recommendations. Friends and family asked how did you know what to do in NY? I said I didn't I hired Lara she took care of everything!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Scott · Married on 09/18/2016

There's literally not enough words that can express how happy my fiance and I were with Lara! We hired Lara for day-of wedding coordination services, but Lara was there for us way before our wedding day. Lara provided services such as coordinating with our vendors for drop-off and pick-up of rental equipment, creating a day-of timeline for our wedding day, and keeping in constant communication with my fiance and me prior to, and on the day of our wedding. However, Lara truly showed her passion for event coordination on the day of our wedding. She was the first one at our wedding vendor and one of the last people to leave. She assisted me with setting up the entire venue and made sure that every I was dotted and T was crossed. If it weren't for Lara, our wedding would not have gone off without a hitch....it might not have even taken place! Lara took her time getting to know us and our relationship, and provided us with services that were tailored to our wedding. We HIGHLY recommend Lara and The Privilege is Mine for your coordination and planning needs. We look forward to working with Lara again in the future. Thanks again for being there for us on our special day!!!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Liya · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding day was missing something - and it was Lara!

We hired Lara as our day of coordinator and it was the best decision we made! After our first meeting, we were on the same page and she knew exactly my vision for the wedding!

From our first meeting until the very end of our wedding day, Lara was prompt with email correspondence, helpful, attentive and organized. She even met to do a walk-thru at the venue, so she can get a feel of the site and be better-prepared! On the day of, all issues and questions were directed to Lara and she knew how to handle them, no questions asked. Our wedding day ran flawlessly!

Would recommend her 100%. She is a must!!

liyana n. on October 28, 2016

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jeremy · Married on 05/29/2016

Before hiring The Privilege Is Mine for wedding coordination services, my bride and I thought that it would be quite difficult to synchronize the many moving parts of our event, including a brewery, five food vendors and an after party bus. Lara and her team proactively and effectively handled every challenge thrown at them - no request was too big or too small. We appreciate Lara’s calm, yet in command, manner and how she took the time to get to know us and our needs. She arrived at our venue before us, left after us, and in between made sure everything was taken care of. We wholeheartedly recommend The Privilege Is Mine without reservation.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jillian · Married on 04/30/2016

Lara made our wedding day so easy- everything that may have felt stressful was a breeze and I wasn't worried about a thing. I am normally someone who would be managing the details and it was great to know I didn't have to and feel confident that Lara would- and she did. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Mia · Married on 10/22/2011

Best decision ever.

My husband and I had Lara on board for partial planning as well as playing the very special role of our officiant for our wedding. Having her with us as we planned the wedding was one of the best decisions we made. From the very start, Lara was very responsive and made me feel instantly at ease. Anything we asked was never too much and she somehow managed to know exactly what we wanted before we even knew. We were planning our wedding in NYC from the UK so having Lara in our corner to liaise with suppliers was key to maintaining our sanity and lifted so much stress from our shoulders because we knew we could trust her. She was extremely accommodating with her schedule when we visited NYC which we truly appreciated- one of our favorite memories of wedding planning was spending an entire day with her from the venue walk through to the tasting with our caterer in the evening. Having her play the dual role of planner + officiant was truly so special because she got to know us through the wedding planning process which helped to make our ceremony incredibly personal and unique. My husband and I were blown away by how she tailored the ceremony to perfectly describe us and how we felt about each other and marriage. It was the absolute best part of our day and wouldn't have been the same if we didn't have her as our officiant. I know a lot of people say this, but our wedding day was the best day of our lives - I know for a fact it wouldn't have been as incredible and seamless if we didn't have Lara and her colleague Erin to ensure everything went to plan. I can't say enough how grateful we are to Lara for being there for us through what was one of the most stressful times in our lives - it was like having a good friend helping you along the way. Please do yourself a favor and have Lara join you on your wedding journey- it will be one of the best decisions you make! Thank you Lara & Erin! M&P

Sent on 05/23/2019

Tristan · Married on 10/07/2017

Lara was a great day-of wedding planner. Our wedding day went about as smooth and stress free as possible. She also was super helpful in picking up our donut order for the donut wall. Very pleasant, she was easy to talk to and work with. We had a few minor hiccups along the way, but when it came down to our actual wedding day, we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Esther · Married on 04/09/2017

Right from our first meeting, Lara was supportive and helpful in making sure our day went smoothly and without incident. She kept us on the schedule, making sure to give us plenty of time-checks letting us know what was coming up next. Her special skill was doing this without once making us feel rushed.

Lara was quick on her feet, and immediately responsive to on-the-fly requests (helping to fix our DIY cake toppers, making sure my mother got the special dessert we prepared for her, etc.).

We recently received our wedding photos, and there she was all over the place, either attending to something or scanning the room.

AND...she choreographed and taught us our first dance, something we will never forget. Her skill and patience as a teacher transformed two non-dancers into a tap-dancing, confident pair (in tap shoes, yet) and we were thrilled to have her there to celebrate our first dance. Absolutely unforgettable, especially as we originally had fears about our ability to pull it off. We need not have worried.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Lara was great to work with and an excellent value for NYC! She was friendly and professional throughout the process and helped manage all the small details that contributed to making our wedding day so special. My only feedback would be I wish she'd been a bit more communicative with us on the day of (we were waiting on a few vendors arrivals at times and would have liked to know their status from her), but understand that's a personal preference of ours and some couples may prefer not to be bothered with those things at all. Overall would recommend working with her to coordinate your wedding or event!

Sent on 06/12/2017

THE PRIVILEGE IS MINE's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki and Steve for your feedback.
    Wedding days are emotionally charged days and there is so much going on for the couple, there is a thin line I must walk, with information I feel will be useful or stressful.
    Your day was so beautiful and it was a pleasure being apart of an all around lovely day. I will take your feedback and apply it to future clients. Congratulations and all the best,

Lara

M · Married on 05/26/2018

Lara and team were great to work with! They get it, and are very easy to work with. They gave me some great vendor recommendations, and then made sure the day went smoothly and according to my vision.
    (Also, they don't require you to have your wedding featured on their website/social media, just FYI if that's important to you.)

Sent on 09/05/2018