The Poppy and The Peony Reviews

The Poppy and The Peony 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Summer Wedding

The Poppy and The Peony did an absolute amazing job with making our wedding beautiful. Kristin took several ideas and made them into beautiful masterpieces. She was extremely flexible as I changed my ideas several times throughout the planning. She was able to meet with me to go over initial and final planning, pricing etc. She took so much stress out of the day but taking charge and setting up the reception beautifully. She was by far the easiest service we hired on our day and was a huge relief to have her as part of my team. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding/event! She is brilliant in what she does and your event is guaranteed to be absolutely beautiful and perfect with her help.

Sent on 02/15/2019
    The Poppy and The Peony 13
    The Poppy and The Peony 14
    The Poppy and The Peony 15
    The Poppy and The Peony 16

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding at Journeyman Distillery

The flowers truly spoke for themselves! I received so many compliments. It was more beautiful than what I could have imagined!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    The Poppy and The Peony 17
    The Poppy and The Peony 18
    The Poppy and The Peony 19
    The Poppy and The Peony 20
    The Poppy and The Peony 21

Amber · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing company - so attentive with beautiful results

The Poppy and the Peony was an amazing company to work with for my wedding. They took so much time to figure out exactly what I wanted. The flowers were so beautiful. I have so many photos of just the flowers around my house now because they were so beautiful. I can't stress how kind and attentive they are. I loved working with them--I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    The Poppy and The Peony 22
    The Poppy and The Peony 23
    The Poppy and The Peony 24
    The Poppy and The Peony 25
    The Poppy and The Peony 26

Katie Modderman · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing job!

We hired Bunny for our wedding and she completely exceeded our expectations. She went above and beyond to make sure our special day was unforgettable. Everything was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. We would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Janelle · Married on 04/22/2017

Wedding bride

Bunny did such a great job with the flowers for our wedding. She took my idea of what I wanted and created it perfectly! They added the perfect touch for the church setting. She did all of the centerpieces for the reception too! They were just lovely!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Jillian · Married on 09/23/2016

Bunny was great to work with. We were planning our wedding from California so we didn't actually meet her, but she was very friendly and professional over the phone and great at responding to e-mails. I don't know anything about flowers, but with a pinterest board and just describing what I liked, she nailed it perfectly. Everything was set up by the time we made it to the venue and looked beautiful. She kept everything on a budget for us too. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2016

Bunny is an absolute joy to work with. I recommend her to anyone in the area who needs flowers for their wedding or special event, or just wants a gorgeous arrangement in their home. Her work is so beautiful and comes from a place of real passion and experience. She asks all the right questions to make sure you get exactly what you're hoping for, and makes brilliant suggestions to help you fill in any gaps in the design of your event. You can't go wrong when working with Bunny.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

My experience with Green Garden Productions far exceeded my expectations. The arraignments were stunning and garnered countless compliments. What's more, Kristin 'Bunny' was amazing to work with. Creative, friendly, supportive, and responsive. I will go back for any and all of my flower needs.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2015

Green Garden Productions was absolutely amazing to work with. I went in with a vision, but my lack of creative ability made it really hard for me to explain exactly what I wanted...that and I have no idea what any of the flowers were called. She took the description I gave her and knocked it out of the park. I had a vision, but she was able to take it and bring it to life in a way I didn't even know was possible. The flowers weren't just what I has in mind, it was that and SO MUCH MORE!

Lindsey · Married on 10/10/2015

Green Garden productions supplied all the bouquets and boutonnières for my Indianapolis wedding and there are just not enough words to fully convey how perfect everything was. I literally know nothing about flowers - let alone which flowers are seasonally appropriate or what the name of my "favorites" are. I only knew a general color scheme that I had in mind. Bunny blew me away with her floral knowledge and was able to send me pictures and ideas just based off of my generic description of what I envisioned the whole day looking like. She even knew which flowers would be the most economical based on the season so I could stay within my pretty strict budget and still have gorgeous arrangements. When Bunny delivered my bridal bouquet to me on my wedding day, I immediately started crying with happiness. I could not have imagined more beautiful or more perfect flowers. I didn't even have anything that pretty pinned on my "dream wedding" Pinterest board!!!! Bunny hit all of the arrangements out of the park and is sincerely the best. I cannot wait to have a reason to work with her again.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Becky · Married on 09/05/2015

Green Garden Productions is my #1 go to for any type of flower arrangement. The attention to detail in the small posies of flowers to the large bouquets is impeccable. Stunning, unique, lovely, I could go on and on. The flowers within the arrangements are like little seeds of happiness that surround you. This is a win win for you if you are looking for some truly wonderful flowers for your wedding or any occasion.

Sent on 04/01/2016

I have seen many floral designs that Kristin has created for weddings, parties and other special events. With regard to weddings, she is the only event planner/floral designer who actually listens to the bride with regard to style, color , flower preference, etc and then creates beautiful and creative floral arrangements and bouquets that really represent the bride's vision for her special day. Kristin's knowledge of the characteristics of a large variety of flowers is extensive and allows the bride to make decisions that will enhance all of the floral elements of the event. The variety and quality of flowers that she uses is amazing. As an event planner, Kristin also creates other non-floral elements and has wonderful suggestions for very special and unique custom made elements.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Catherine · Married on 07/20/2014

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely breathtaking!!! They were perfect in every way: creative, unique, beautiful & perfectly balanced in color and variety. The attention to detail was evident from bouquet to table top. Green Gardens, quite simply, will take flowers off your list of concerns on your wedding day. The flowers will exceed your expectations and help create a stunningly memorable day. Your flowers will be a guaranteed home run!! Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!

Anne · Married on 10/12/2013

It would be impossible not to give Bunny, and Green Garden Productions, a 5/5 rating! I have used Bunny and GGP for many events, and I have recommended Bunny to family and friends, and everyone has loved her services. The arrangements are always crafted with such care and love, and I really feel that my vision isbrought to life through her designs, no matter the crazy things I ask of her (tulle, sparkles, curly willow sticks, real flames on arrangements, etc.). To me, however, it isn't just about the flowers, but the thoughtfulness behind the whole process. Wedding and event planning is STRESSFUL, and working with someone like Bunny made this part of the process effortless for me, which is what every bride and party thrower needs. I would tell the world about her if I could, and, trust me, I have tried.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/15/2010

Green Garden's flowers absolutely brought my wedding together. I felt so confident in their abilities that I gave them our color palate and then left them to craft our gorgeous center pieces and decor. I was so happy with everything! My friends still compliment me on our wedding choices 6 years later. I owe a lot to Green Garden Productions for that! Thanks, Bunny!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2019

Bunny was wonderful to work with and did a beautiful job with all the florals! She was easy to communicate with and really understood my vision. She was always willing to hear my crazy ideas and worked with all my decor. She also did a wonderful job of working within my budget while also giving me the look I wanted. I would definitely recommend Bunny to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 08/09/2018