The Pinnacle Reviews

44 | Maumee, OH

44 Reviews for The Pinnacle

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2018

My daughter was just married 6/9/18. Both the ceremony & reception was held at The Pinnacle. I couldn’t be more pleased with the experience! From the 1st time meeting with Liz to the end of the reception, it was so easy! The day called for rain & it was a last minute decision to hold ceremony outdoors as planned. It began to rain shortly after we started & they had umbrellas ready! We had so many compliments on how delicious the food was & so glad we decided to add on the late night snack, that too was amazing! I can’t thank you all enough for the hard work & attention to detail! Thank you Liz, Mark & staff for making this day one to remember!

Sent on 06/13/2018

The Pinnacle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michelle! It was such a pleasure working with you and Jordin. We're so glad you enjoyed the day!

Cynthia · Married on 10/14/2017

Our daughter held both her wedding ceremony and reception, at the Pinnacle.
    What a terrific experience! In the months prior to the event, the staff was so helpful and professional, namely BrittanyK and LizT. They answered all our questions very quickly, and they were always there to offer advice/suggestions. However, most of all, during the event, everything ran so smoothly. We also held the rehearsal dinner and Sunday brunch, there....and again, both a success! I would recommend The Pinnacle to everyone planning a wedding!!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

The Pinnacle's reply:

Thank you, Cindy! It was such a pleasure working with you and BrittanyD. We're so happy that you enjoyed everything!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/26/2017

I highly recommend The Pinnacle as your reception venue! The staff, specifically Brittany whom I worked with most of the time, were very accommodating and made the entire process so easy! Although I live out of town and communicated mostly via email, they were very responsive and helped addressed any questions or concerns I had in a very timely manner. They have many Reception pieces on hand we were able to use so I didn't have to go out and buy them, which made it easy on my budget too (i.e. easels, card holder, centerpieces, etc.)! We received so many compliments on the venue, food, liquor/spirit selection and overall atmosphere. We had plenty of space and never felt cramped. The outdoor terrace was a huge hit and was perfect for stepping outside to catch some air! I cannot stop talking about how wonderful of a venue this was and will be anxiously awaiting to go back at the next event opportunity!

The Pinnacle's reply:

Thank you, Jackie! It was such a pleasure working with you on your big day!

Alison · Married on 07/29/2017

My (now) husband and I had the most AMAZING experience with the Pinnacle! :) The staff are all very friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with, as well as being very accommodating. The night of our reception was perfect and magical-and two and a half weeks later we are still getting comments from people that it was one of the best wedding/receptions they've ever attended. Mark and Liz Thees and their staff made sure everything was exactly as we wanted, and we couldn't thank them enough for the incredible evening they allowed us to have with our family and friends.

Sent on 08/15/2017

The Pinnacle's reply:

Thank you so much, Alison! We're so glad you enjoyed your big day!

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

They catered our wedding down at The Valentine Theatre and it was absolutely perfect! Very attention detailed and made sure all of our wishes were taken care of, especially our small details that were so important to ensure a successful night! I would recommend The Pinnacle to anyone having a reception at their location or off-site!

The Pinnacle's reply:

Thanks so much, Sarah! Your sparkly gold wedding was gorgeous, and we loved being a part of it!

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

My wedding was 7/8/17 and I was so pleased with the whole experience. The pinnacle wa amazing and everything was flawless. The staff of servers and bartenders were super professional! Brittany Kim the assistant was very responsive to all emails and questions! Liz thees and her husband were also amazing during the whole process! They were there for most of not almost all of my reception and both of them came up to us periodically through out the night to see if we needed anything and to congratulate us! I would recommend this venue to anyone! We planned this wedding from out of state as I have moved away since high school and they were very easy to work with and it turned out flawless! The food was amazing and they did not run out of any meals! We chose the option where we did not put meal options on the RSVP and instead the guests chose a meal card upon arriving to the reception---Initially I was apprehensive about this--however Liz assured us to trust them. Glad I did because it was perfect! Everyone chose the meal they wanted and nothing ran out! We had the chicken, and filet option! Delicious! I cannot say enough about them and the professional service and cleanliness of the venue!

The Pinnacle's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! Both you and your mom were a pleasure to work with, and your reception was beautiful!

Vickie · Married on 05/21/2017

The Pinnacle truly gave us the fairytale wedding that I've always dreamed about. Liz was beyond helpful in planning the whole day with me! I love that we were able to have the ceremony and reception at the same location with in house catering. All of the food was delicious and it was so great that no one had to choose what to eat until they walked in the door! Our wedding was a huge success and I am so thankful for all the guidance that Liz provided!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/22/2016

Deciding to book my wedding reception at the Pinnacle was the easiest and best decision of my wedding planning. Liz and her team worked so hard to make everything wonderful for my guests. Liz was so easy to communicate with, and very responsive to emails. She was so accommodating to whatever we asked, including special provisions for our live jazz group. The day of the wedding, the place was gorgeous (one of the reasons it was so easy to choose The Pinnacle), and our guests were impressed with the elegance of the venue. I would recommend The Pinnacle to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/07/2016

The Pinnacle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Hannah! We enjoyed every part of hosting your unique breakfast wedding. Congratulations!

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

They are so great to work with. They will always be my go to for all my future catering needs. Everyone said it was the best wedding food they ever had!

Sent on 12/19/2016

The Pinnacle's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Ashley! We loved catering your reception, and would be thrilled to work with you again in the future!

Jacquelyn · Married on 07/23/2016

The Pinnacle was absolutely amazing! The food could not have been better! Everything was hot and fresh! Every single guest loved the food! The building is absolutely beautiful! The reflective dance floor is wonderful especially in our pictures. The Twilight Terrace is lovely and such a nice addition to our wedding. The ceremony out on the terrace was beautiful and the set up was great! Our wedding went so smooth! No hiccups or worries! Leslie did a fantastic job making sure the wedding ran smooth and my husband and I had everything we needed! She was amazing! I highly recommend the Pinnacle for any event!

Sent on 08/16/2016

The Pinnacle's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jacq! We are so happy that you enjoyed your big day!

Chelsea · Married on 07/16/2016

Go to the food tasting, communicate with the staff, and be very specific about what you want. They were amazing at following direction and executing my plans. They were incredibly flexible which was great since they catered to my offsite wedding and despite having to bring in all the food and work in my venue's tiny kitchen, the food came out hot, fast, and everyone talked about how delicious it was. My guest's satisfaction was obvious by the number of people who finished every morsel of food on their plate. Liz Thees was a gem to work with, always responsive, professional, confident, and well informed. She would think of details that I never would have!

Sent on 08/05/2016

The Pinnacle's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future!

Erica · event on: 02/13/2016

My bridal shower was absolutely wonderful. The food was delicious and 1/2 the ballroom was perfect for a shower for around 50. The service was great from the event manager Leslie to the wait staff. We did the soup and salad buffet and added on two additional sandwich options. There was more than enough food. The cream of mushroom soup was homemade and the chef did a great job with it. Great room, great staff and perfect for a wedding event.

Sent on 02/29/2016

We had an amazing experience! We were able to have a stress free day and did not have to worry about setup and they did such an amazing job with it. Also the food was so good and everything came out so fresh.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Laurie · Married on 07/18/2015

The team at the Pinnacle was fabulous to work with! The venue is attractive, comfortable and convenient for local and out of town guests. The menu choices are delicious and there are options for every budget. Really a great value for all that is included. The Pinnacle worked hard to accommodate a few special requests and every guest commented on the quality of the food, beverage selection and amenities in general. I planned my event from out of state and the Pinnacle staff ensured all my questions were answered and accomodated my travel schedule for any details that had to be handled in person. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2016

The Pinnacle was such a great venue for our wedding reception. Liz and the entire Pinnacle staff did a wonderful job!! I had countless guests tell us that the food was "the best food they ever had at a wedding" and we agree! Everything was delicious and they worked with us to avoid food allergies for a guest. I would highly recommend the Pinnacle for your wedding reception or event!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2015

As soon as I got engaged The Pinnacle was the very first vendor I contacted. My husband and I worked with Ed Van Leuven and he is more than amazing! We originally had two other coordinators due to our original coordinator leaving the company. Through all of the changes I was stressed and felt so disorganized which I do not handle well. We requested to work with Ed and the very first time we met with him I felt 100% better. He answered every question, was laid back, and very patient. The Pinnacle, especially Ed, provided us with the piece of mind that I needed because they handled everything and come the day of the wedding it was perfect! We had our ceremony on the terrace and it was beautiful! The reception was much better than I imagined. The food and service was great, the reception was gorgeous, and our guests loved being able to go outside onto the terrace where there were was a firepit to enjoy. Our friends and family keep telling us how good the food was at our reception. The prices might seem high but it is totally worth it when you consider everything is done for you! I cannot thank Ed enough for everything that he did to help us, he was seriously a godsend for us! I would recommend Ed and The Pinnacle to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2014

The Pinnacle was a fantastic venue for our wedding reception. Working with Nadia from beginning to end was a fantastic experience. We knew after our first visit with her and seeing the venue "it was it". Our guests raved about the food and how beautiful the venue and outdoor patio was....we couldn't be happier with our decision!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Beautiful Venue, everything was absolutely stunning! Working with Ed was great, him and his staff took away all my worries. Still to this day (our wedding was 10-25-14), we get compliments of the venue and how it was so nice and the food was great. If you want an elegant, well-planned venue without the hassle, then this is the place!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/18/2014

Central Park West is an amazing venue! The moment I walked into the venue I knew it was the perfect place for my wedding! And I already knew from previous weddings at The Pinnacle that the quality of
    service and professionalism was amazing. The food is great and the decor is just beautiful! CPW takes care of everything from linens and lighting to food and bar service. The bartenders and wait staff were all super friendly and Ed - the event coordinator - is wonderful to deal with! He was super easy to talk to and offered great suggestions to complete my vision. He also coordinates with your others vendors to make your event run super smooth. Everything was exactly the way I wanted it - STUNNING! I could go on and on about how awesome CPW is, but really just check it out - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Jordan · Married on 08/30/2014

Central park west was a perfect venue for our wedding. It was decorated beautifully and we didn't have to do a thing. Nadia the event coordinator was awesome and so helpful.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Kris · Married on 12/28/2013

Our daughter was married this past December, 2013. The Pinnacle itself is absolutely beautiful. Our first (and last) visit was with Nadia. She is amazing!!! She went over and above to give my daughter the wedding she invisioned. Nadia always returned calls and messages promptly. She fit appointments to view and discuss planning at our convience. The staff the night of the wedding was so welcoming and so accommodating. The place was actually gorgeous, the food fabulous, and every little detail in place. Guests commented weeks later on how beautivul it was. I can't say enough about The Pinnacle. My heartfelt thank you to Nadia and the staff!!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Mary · Married on 08/31/2013

Wedding reception was held at Pinnacle in Maumee! It was wonderful. Ed was the best....so accommodating to all our needs and how we envisioned the event! The staff was very professional and helpful. Food was delicious and decorating was very elegant. Can't say enough about our experience...highly recommend!
    Mary

Sent on 09/08/2013

Jane · Married on 08/24/2013

We sincerely appreciate the staff, at the Pinnacle, the most beautiful venue for our daughter 's wedding reception could not have been more perfect. Thank you

Sent on 08/26/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

We had our wedding reception at the Pinnacle and it was just wonderful.
    I had to plan my wedding from outside the U.S. and had just arrived a few weeks before the wedding date. My heartful thanks again to Leslie, who was just an angel from heaven. She answered all emails quickly and detailed and with patience! She was very flexible and made me feel very comfortable, especially when meeting in person. Special thanks to her also because she took care of my reception despite her reallocation. I had no need to worry and could relax, because I knew how responsible and professional Leslie and the Pinnacle team is. On the wedding day, everything went wonderful. I received many comments on the food and everyone loved the place! I had chosen the Pinnacle first hand too, because of the good reviews on weddingwire, but absolutely worth 5 out of 5! Its a great place with wonderful people!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Angie · Married on 07/13/2013

We had an amazing wedding reception at Central Park West. Ed was fantastic to work with! We were a little worried when an event was planned on the Friday night and Saturday of our reception, however, we dropped everything off to Ed the Thursday before and walked in to a reception that was better than anything we ever could have expected. It was actually really cool to come in and have it all be a surprise. The food was fabulous and the service was excellent! We had a perfect day and would not have wanted to have our reception anywhere else!

Sent on 08/20/2013