The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo Reviews

The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 7
  • Dave

Dave Harmon · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Customer Service was top notch

If I could give one word to describe my experience with the Holiday Inn and Suites it would be….”WOW”. As we were setting up for the event we met the wedding coordinator for the Holiday Inn, Madelon. We were immediately impressed on her knowledge of weddings and her desire to make this event for the bride and groom the best ever. There were quite a bit of moving parts during this event and she was always on top of everything and willing to help. Later in the evening we met Dawn, who I believe was the banquet manager, and let me tell you she was just as amazing as Madelon. One of the most impressive things that was done is flipping a room where the ceremony was taking place to become a room full of rounds for the reception. Besides Madelon and Dawn, I’d also like to recognize the cooks for some amazing food, and both bartenders for an amazing positive attitude all night long. If you are looking for a place to have your wedding reception, I highly recommend checking out the Holiday Inn and Suites in Lake Elmo. If I could give them a 10 star review I would.
    Dave Harmon
    Harmon Entertainment

Sent on 05/02/2019

The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo's reply:

Dave, Thank you for the kind words! We really enjoyed working with you and we hope to work with you in the future.

Megan · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Venue!

The Pavilion team were all fantastic throughout the entire planning process. Madelon was our day of coordinator and she was absolutely amazing on the day of, helping to get people to where they needed to be on time. They were extremely flexible and were able to accommodate every request that I had, big or small. The food was delicious and the meal service was extremely fast and efficient. They had an answer to every question and problem that we had and made our wedding day run extremely smooth with no problems. They helped us to make the space look and feel like I had envisioned. Thank you for helping make our wedding day be an absolute dream!

Sent on 04/17/2019

The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo's reply:

Megan, it was so much fun working with you on your special day! Thank you for letting us be apart of it all!

Jillian · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful venue! Can't say enough positive things!

We had a wonderful experience working with The Pavilion at Lake Elmo! I would recommend them a thousand times over to any bride! We did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception there. Lauren and Madelon, the Pavilion coordinators, were both very easy to work with and responded back to emails in a timely manner. We were able to ask them questions and they would answer back in detail so we were fully informed. They are very knowledgable in weddings and even asked us questions that would have never crossed our minds in the planning process. Our day was beautiful and all the staff working did everything in their power to make sure we had a wonderful day! All the food is catered from The Machine Shed, which is attached to the building. Everything was so yummy and still hot when it arrived as plated dinners for my guests. We received so many compliments from our guest about the rooms atmosphere and the meal. I was very nervous about having to flip the room from a ceremony space to a reception space in an hour, but their team of people do it quickly and efficiently. My vision was upheld through the whole day! I would recommend this space to anyone looking for a rustic, indoor wedding space! Thanks to The Pavilion at Lake Elmo I was able to have my dream wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 17
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 18
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 19

The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo's reply:

Thank you for sharing all of the lovely photos! What a beautiful wedding! It was a pleasure to work with you all and watch you New Years wedding all come together!

Natalia · Married on 12/15/2018

Great all-inclusive venue!

From the beginning stages of working with The Pavilion we were impressed by our experience. All the staff were welcoming and available for all our needs. Madelon was always timely and thorough in response to our many questions, and helpful in providing suggestions to help make everything run smoothly. Everyone worked to make our vision happen. We were able to personalize so many details. The hotel staff were hospitable, and guests loved the food. Guests loved the convenience and location of the venue. Definitely one of the best priced venues around for any event.

Sent on 01/11/2019

The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo's reply:

Natalia, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you Tanner for your big day, thank you for the kind words!
  • Katerina

Katerina · Married on 11/24/2018

Great Experience

We got married in November, 2018. The staff was super helpful throughout the entire process. I had so many unexpected questions come up during planning but Madelon was very responsive and very helpful. I felt welcome by all the staff at the hotel during our entire wedding weekend. I heard after the wedding that our guests ate all our appetizers right away, but the staff arranged for some more snack food the day of so our guests weren't hungry. The entire wedding planning process went smoother because of the staff at the pavilion! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 20
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 21

The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo's reply:

Thank you for all of the kind words Katerina, it was a pleasure to help with such a beautiful wedding!

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

The Pavilion is beautiful, affordable, and is a great all-in-one location. Because the venue is attached to a hotel, all of our out of town guests (which was a grand majority of our guest list) had an easy to get to bed at the end of the night and didn't have to worry about try to navigate around an unfamiliar city. The Pavilion is also attached to a restaurant, so they handled catering and liquor services. All the food options were absolutely delicious and we got lots of compliments on our dinner. We also did both our ceremony and reception here and the staff flipped the room during cocktail hour. Being able to have everything in one gorgeous place made our lives so much easier and we had an absolutely beautiful day! I would absolutely recommend having your wedding here!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Heather · Married on 08/11/2018

The Pavilion is an AMAZING wedding venue! I was living out of state for a majority of our wedding and they made the process much easier to handle. I worked with both Shannon and Madelon for all our arrangements. They are both so kind, genuine, friendly, professional, and helpful. I asked a million questions and they had so much patience and if they didn’t know the answer they were always quick in communication to get back to me. We did our ceremony indoors in the Pavilion and the day of the wedding went so smooth that I couldn’t have asked for better staff to help run such an important day of our lives. It was so hot and humid outside, but they kept it cool and comfortable inside; I would definitely recommend their indoor ceremony on a hot summer day or as a backup plan. Coming from a scratch kitchen we were able to make our own menu items and the food was amazing! Nothing but good things to say! I cannot recommend the Pavilion enough!

Sent on 08/24/2018

MacKenzie · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Lauren, Shannon & Madelon at The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo. Not only was this venue the MOST AFFORDABLE venue around, they were so accommodating with us and made sure they got back to us asap whenever we had any questions! (And we had a lot!) The venue turned out just gorgeous and we could not of have a better day! Lets not forget that the hotel is attached to the venue - How much easier can it get for you and your guests?! Love them so much and will literally recommend them to any couple looking for an affordable & beautiful venue!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 22
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 23
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 24

Katherine · Married on 05/12/2018

We got married here 5/12/18 and couldn't be happier. Shannon and Madelon are absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. They took the time to get to know us, responded to my million emails so quickly, worked with us on our decorations and food, and their attention to detail made the whole day run so smoothly. They are there the day of helping decorate and coordinate walking in for the ceremony and reception, and you really can't find a better team than these two amazing ladies. The Pavilion is beautiful, everyone said the food was delicious, and everyone from the front desk staff to the banquet department to the woman working in the gift shop who helped me straighten the train on my dress make you feel relaxed and at ease; you are in such good hands with the entire team at the Holiday Inn. They really help make your day special and beautiful.

Sent on 05/14/2018
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 25

Brooke · Married on 12/16/2017

We got married 12/16/17. Lauren and the rest of the team at the Pavilion did a fantastic Job! I was so impressed with how fast they were at getting back to phone calls/emails and made the whole night go so smooth. I was impressed how easy the transition from ceremony to reception went when they flipped the room. We couldn't have been happier with their hard work and service. They were also very flexible with some of our decor ideas. They definitely work very hard to make it your dream wedding. I would definitely recommend getting married at the Pavilion!!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 26
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 27
    The Pavilion at Holiday Inn & Suites Lake Elmo 28

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved this venue! Our ceremony was perfect and everyone was amazed by the food. Shannon and Lauren were so fast at responding to any question or request. Highly recommend as this was a great venue with a great price!

Sent on 10/26/2017

angie · Married on 09/09/2017

It was great working with Shannon and Lauren. They were knowledgeable, prompt, flexible and fun! Would highly recommend

Sent on 11/07/2017

Lauren is amazing, helpful and fun!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

We got married 6/3/17 at the Pavilion and it was wonderful! Both Lauren and Shannon were super helpful and answered all questions in a very timely manner. Shannon was there the day of and made sure everything went smoothly! The staff at the Pavilion were awesome as well, anytime I asked them for some help they were more than willing and made my day so much easier! Our guests raved about the food (we did the chicken chardonnay and apple stuffed pork loin) so delicious! This space is just absolutely perfect if you are on a budget but still want a beautiful venue. The wooden beams, ceiling drapery and everything included are an added bonus! Thank you for making our wedding day amazing!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Leah · Married on 04/23/2017

Lauren and Shannon did a wonderful job of making sure my wedding was phenomenal. They were flexible and helped to ensure that it was exactly how I wanted it to be. They posted a wedding picture of my fiancé and I on their website before the reception. Such a reasonable price. I loved how they fed the children first and made sure that my cousin's wife had a vegetarian entrée. Thanks so much Lauren and Shannon!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

I had my ceremony and reception at The Pavilion and loved it! Shannon and Lauren were great to work with; and always very responsive to all my questions and requests. The venue itself is beautiful, and we got a lot of great pictures onsite that day. The food was delicious (Italian buffet is what we chose) and a lot of guests raved about it. Even our bartender was amazing and friendly as well! I would highly recommend anyone to use the Pavilion, especially since they are reasonably priced and don't break the bank! Thumbs up!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2017

I had a great experience for our wedding reception at the Pavilion at Holiday Inn. Working with both Lauren and Shannon was great! We mainly worked with Lauren, and she is very knowledgeable, helpful, and flexible. She is always very fast at responding to questions which I appreciated. The venue is beautiful and has a lot of character. The food was delicious, we got a lot of compliments from our guests. I highly recommend the Pavilion room!

Sent on 05/22/2017

julia · Married on 11/19/2016

they where on top of everything from before the wedding to the day of the wedding and even after the wedding its self! they where very good at working with us when it came time for making decisions and putting the room together! they made our wedding perfect! we couldn't have been anymore satisfied with our experience! the staff is so wonderful to work with as well! They had amazing food and beverages! my friends and family had nothing but wonderful words to say about the wedding, the venue, staff, and the wonderful food!!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Dia · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I really enjoyed our experience working with the staff at the Pavillion. They were amazing and I was very pleased with the way everything turned out. Thank you very much !!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Tia · Married on 10/15/2016

We got married in the Pavilion Room on 10/15/16 and wouldn't have changed a thing. We were ultimately looking for a venue that wouldn't break the bank but one that we also didn't feel like we were settling on and this was a perfect choice. We worked with Lauren up until the day of our wedding and she was very easy to work with. Shannon was there during our wedding and did a great job coordinating and making sure everything was flawless. Alex was also there all night and was SOO helpful. Our guests raved about the food (we did a taco bar) and the bartender was super fun and friendly which was great. The only negative I can think of was that the bridal suite really wasn't very great, although, it was brand new when I had utilized it. I would 100% recommend the Pavilion Room for any bride looking for a stress free venue that also won't break the bank!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I felt at home from our first meeting. We toured a few other venues in the area but none of them came close. Lauren and Shannon were great to work with!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/04/2016

This place was amazing! Great food and it fit our rustic style very well! It was a large space and fit everything nicely with needing to just move the buffet into a different room. I would defiantly recommend this venue to other brides/grooms and Lauren was amazing to work with!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Paige · Married on 10/03/2015

We had reception at the Holiday Inn pavilion this last October 3rd, 2015. Wonderful venue, staff, food, service was exceptional. Lauren was great to work with and very flexible. She was new to the Holiday Inn, but offered great upgrades by making changes to the old wine list- offering with more house wine options which was important to me! Dawn and Alex were also super nice and professional. We had such a great day, everything was perfect from the food, gift opening, rooms, and the beautiful reception pavilion. Highly recommend to all brides looking for the perfect shabby chic, barn or cabin feel, not pretentious, classic, beautiful ceiling draping, venue! Love!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Adrienne · Married on 09/26/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at The Pavilion Lake Elmo. It was perfect. We worked with Lauren Pellowski and she was amazing. She was very flexible and accommodating, and she made sure everything was just the way we wanted it. The room was set up for the ceremony and then flipped for the reception. They flipped the room quickly and it everything went very smoothly. The venue was beautiful and the only decorations we had to add were our center pieces. The food was fantastic and the prices were very reasonable.

Sent on 11/06/2015