The Park Savoy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Maria
    Maria L. Married on 04/24/2022

Wedding perfection!

There are literally no words to express how AMAZING the Park Savoy was for our wedding!! We would like to send a HUGE shout out to Melanie who was the absolute BEST in helping us plan our special day! We could not have asked for anyone better! We also want to send a HUGE shout out to Kasey & Rylie (my bridal attendants) for taking such good care of Tom & I! Honestly, EVERY person we were in contact with deserves a shout out and if we could name them all we would. THANK YOU, THANK YOU to ALL of you!!!!
    For any couple who is considering the Park Savoy, take it from me, YOU WILL NOT be disappointed. THEY ARE TRULY INCREDIBLE! My guests still rave about that night! Now my husband & I can only hope that we will head back to the Park Savoy one day as wedding guests and get the chance to reminisce on that glorious day that the Park Savoy brought to life for us!!
    Kara L. Married on 02/18/2022

Highly recommend!

There is an endless amount of praise I could give to the Park Savoy. I highly recommend them for weddings. There were so many people involved that made our day as special as it was, everyone was incredible to work with. They made my wedding day and the process beforehand completely stress free by being knowledgeable and organized (shout out to my coordinator Johana for being so responsive and helpful prior to the event). A few major shout outs go to Manny (our Matre’D) who sharply dressed kept our wedding organized, on time and perfect. Mary, who was basically my right arm that night now holds a place in my heart. She was personable, helpful, attentive and a pure joy to have been around the whole night (shout out to Faith too whose personality is what everyone in the service industry should strive for). It all started though with Sam, who made me feel like family. Everything I requested was taken care of and I felt like everyone went above and beyond and did it in such a positive, professional and friendly manner. The food was talked about not only for there being so much of it but also how delicious it was (especially Viennese dessert and cocktail hour; chicken and waffles was our favorite along with the banana foster). The venue itself is elegant, charming and clean. Endless amount of places for photo opportunities (incredible chapel, bad ass grooms suite, beautiful ballroom, the grounds etc) Thanks again to everyone at the Park Savoy for making such an important day unforgettable!
  • Liz.
    Liz. F. Married on 11/14/2021

Exceptional

Our sons wedding was on 11/14/21 . The staff , service , and food were exceptional! From Sam to Debbie Flowers to The Sound Machine to Milton Gil nothing but praise !! Grateful to have finally had this wonderful and worthwhile event at The Park Savoy . Magnificent staff !!!! Sam was true to his word on every level ! Honorable and Honest
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Denise M. Married on 10/23/2021

Congratulations Michell and Adam

Great services. Bob the banquet manager was awesome very helpful. Hilton our table server was also phenomenal.
  • Klarissa
    Klarissa B. Married on 10/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You need to have your wedding here.

I'm not kidding, the team here is a POWER HOUSE. They had every little detail covered, we had absolutely nothing to worry about. The staff is extremely helpful, and sweet. The venue is stunning- has a beautiful chapel on site, beautiful ballroom and lovely garden.

Food is AMAZING and impressed ALL of our guests. They could not stop complimenting us about the amazing venue. They also loved the fact that people can be outside in the gardens and indoor as well. They loved that the chapel was on site, for easy travel to cocktail hour... all you need to do is walk over!

PRO TIP FOR BRIDES- Where you get ready is so important...and the Park Savoy has a huge bridal suit, it's beautiful & you do not feel crowded at all- which other weddings I've been to, had really small bridal suits to get ready in & caused a lot of chaos.

Huge shout out to Sam- he is amazing. We worked with several people there and honestly they all were awesome. As we were venue searching, the staff here had the BEST hospitality.

I wish someone else I know can have a wedding here just so that I can be a guest!! I'm not kidding guys, you will not be disappointed.

Last Tip! I got married on a Thursday (we had the venue ALL to ourselves) We also got an AWESOME deal because it was on Thursday! It was the best decision.

XOXO Klarissa B.
  • Erica
    Erica F. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't wait for our wedding!!!

We couldn't be more blessed and satisfied with the way the park Savoy has treated us thus far
  • Michelle
    Michelle C. Married on 10/15/2021

Excellent! A dream!

It was the exact experience I’ve always hoped and dreamed of! Sam is the absolute best! He is the kindest man and went out of his way to make me happy! The absolute best!
  • Kayla
    Kayla F. Married on 10/01/2021

An Amazing Experience from Start to Finish

there is literally not a single negative thing I have to say about The Park Savoy, Melanie is an absolute pleasure to work with and so responsive. I really appreciated her attention to detail especially at our menu selection, noting where to include an additional beef/vegetarian/etc. option for balance in the cocktail hour, and offering recommendations from popular choices in past weddings. When our final head count fell below the minimum due to COVID, Melanie and her team were MORE than accommodating, providing us with added value that more than made up the difference. White Melanie wasn’t involved on the wedding day, she made it a point to see us to make sure everything met our standards and to see me in my dress.

We didn’t interact with the Maitre’d as much as with Melanie and our bridal attendants, but we were told a story from a family member after that absolutely stuck out. Her husband wasn’t wearing a tie and she didn’t realize until they arrived at the venue, and she was very upset with him. The maitre’d must have overheard, he literally brought her husband to his car and opened the trunk which had a bunch of ties for him to pick from!! It’s still one of the best stories that came out of this wedding. Just that thought to go the extra mile and ensure that all of our guests are taken care of, truly proves Park Savoy is a top tier venue.

Park Savoy DELIVERSSSSS when it comes to food. Bridesmaids were fed breakfast AND lunch while getting ready in the bridal suite, groomsmen were also provided light lunch when they arrived. Cocktail hour was BEYOND incredible; after the ceremony the attendants brought my husband and I up to the bridal suite and had a table FULL of cocktail hour food so we could actually eat before mingling with guests. My husband and I are not big fans of cake, so we opted to go with the Viennese dessert display instead of a cake. I cannot recommend this option enough, our guests RAVED about it. Chocolate fountains, ice cream stations, endless pastries, it was fantastic. When we came back to pick up the decor, they sent us home with FIVE boxes of food/pastries. Everything was just incredible, we wish we could go there again for another wedding!

Our bridal attendants (Jessica, Kasey, and Faith) were ROCKSTARS. I spent most of the day with Jessica, and this girl is the exact reason why you do not need to hire an external coordinator at Park Savoy. I provided PS with our schedule and detailed guide of the decor dropped off before the wedding, Jessica ensured everything was set up to plan and dealt with the small issues from the florist. She stayed on top of the schedule all day, constantly checking-in to make sure everyone was fed and had mimosas. What really made Jessica the MVP was my husband unfortunately had been dealing with congestion all day, and once the reception formalities were done she RAN OUT AND GOT HIM SUDAFED, just a total angel. I also spent most of the afternoon with Kasey, she kept me hydrated during pictures (which was great because I probably wouldn’t have otherwise) and helped when I got makeup on my dress. Faith followed us during cocktail hour, constantly making sure I wasn’t having to hold my drink when greeting everyone and taking pictures, and during speeches would help pull our chairs out so I wouldn’t trip in my dress. The Park Savoy treated us like absolute royalty, worth every penny.
  • Nathalie
    Nathalie C. Married on 08/31/2021

Best experience

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! From the staff, who we are so grateful for, to the location - the park savoy is a dream! All your needs and wishes will be met and everyone is a wonder to work with. Thank you Sam, Melanie, George, Jess, Misty, Mary, Ryan and so many more, for all that you have done to make our day so special. From day one, we knew that this was the place for us and everyone who attended our wedding left in awe with the place, food, and service!
  • Khushbu
    Khushbu P. Married on 08/29/2021

Incredible Experience!

I can't say enough amazing things about the Park Savoy! From the moment we walked in, up to our big day on 8/29/21, we had the most incredible experience. Sam, Johanna, Renee and the entire team were so easy to work with and super accommodating. I'm Indian and my husband is Chinese, so we had the added difficulty of ensuring all our guests would be able to enjoy the day, especially when it came to the food. The chef was able to cater Indian food in house for lunch, cocktail hour and dinner. They also had no problem with us having outside Chinese catering, Our guests were blown away by the variety of the food, especially during cocktail hour! Aside from it being a stunning venue, their customer service is truly unmatched. Our bridal attendants were our shadows, ready to help and get us anything we needed. Our guests still talk about how awesome the whole staff was. Your wedding day is stressful, but having such a great team at your venue to work with makes it sooo much less stressful. If you're looking for a beautiful venue, excellent customer service and the most incredible food, look no further!
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia P. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I had a morning wedding at the Park Savoy on August 14th. Everything about the day was absolutely PERFECT! The bridal attendants were so kind and caring and the even coordinator Ryan made sure the ceremony rand smoothly, despite several hiccups (such as my pastor not being able to attend due to vivid and a missing groomsman). I really can’t stress how perfect the day went, with all of our guests raving about the venue and food. I truly felt like a princess the whole day! I am so happy we had our wedding at the park savoy! We were a little nervous about having our wedding in the day, however it really couldn’t have gone better!
  • Gabby
    Gabby C. Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely Perfect Wedding!

My husband and I were married here on 7/17/21. We were fortunate in that we were able to keep our original date and COVID did not change our plans, but the staff at Park Savoy were exceptional to work with and kept us updated as regulations and protocol were continuously changing. We had the most perfect day and truly could not have asked for a better experience. From the moment we toured PS, we knew this was going to be our venue for our big day. The grounds are breathtakingly beautiful and we had amazing pictures taken outside for our afternoon wedding. The bridal suites were spacious and had plenty of amenities for both myself and my husband, plus our groups, to get ready in. Our guests could not stop raving about the delicious food and the variety during cocktail hour. We loved that the cocktail room was so large and comfortable; everyone was able to get a seat and enjoy themselves. The staff truly went above and beyond to give us the perfect day and they felt like family. They were professional, knowledgeable, available, and very responsive every step of the way. Not to mention they were warm and inviting. My bridal attendants, Sofia and Jessica, were the absolute best. I didn't go a minute without them being right by my side with water ready or available for anything else I may have needed. Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with from day one. He even provided mint from his personal garden for our signature drink-- that says it all right there. He and the team were generous with the food options we offered during cocktail hour and even sent us home with some leftovers after the wedding, which we truly appreciated. We even had a special request, which was a guitar shaped ice sculpture to go with our music-themed wedding, and PS accommodated it (and it was beyond our expectations- both we and our guests loved it!). Our parents also could not stop raving about the outstanding servers they had at their tables during reception. Thank you to Leslie and Koofie for helping to make their day just as special as ours. Again, thank you to Sam, Manny, George, Jessica, Sofia, Johanna, Cathy, Melanie, Ryan, and the entire Park Savoy team so much for making our wedding day so wonderful and one we will never forget. We hope to be back soon, this time as guests, for another wedding!
    Arielle U. Married on 07/17/2021

The Best Day

The Park Savoy was absolutely perfect! From the amazing food to the gorgeous grounds, this venue made our wedding day everything we dreamed it to be. Manny and Mary were incredible at making sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. Sam was extremely responsible and helpful in planning our wedding, especially with all the bumps during the pandemic. Overall cannot recommend this place enough!
    Cynthia H. Married on 07/17/2021

BEST DAY of our lives!

Amazing, professional and perfect service. From the accounting department, through the planning team, all the way to the attendants, WOW... We had to reschedule, thanks to COVID and the owner gave us his personal cell to help figure it out. It's hard to overstate how wonderful these people are, we want to see all of them again and hope someone we know hosts a party there soon, so we can get back! Thanks Park Savoy, we had the best day of our lives!
  • Jacob
    Jacob A. Married on 06/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best place to have your dream wedding

Idk where to begin, but what I will say is the staff at this venue is the best ever. All of my guest can’t stop raving about how good the service, food ans staff were.

During the months leading up to the wedding Sam and Johanna were amazingggg!!! They were so patient, kind, nice, punctual and always available wow!! Even though we had to ask a bunch of questions and visit a couple of times they were always so nice to work with. Also the
    Maitre D and the bridal attendants were amazing!!

The service at this venue is top notch and honestly you get alll of your money and more. It’s worth it and don’t hesitate! The best wedding venue in NJ.
    Selfi S. Married on 04/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Venue and Staff!!!

The Park Savoy is the best venue in NJ!!!! From the moment we saw the venue in person we fell in LOVE, not only with the beauty of the place but with the staff. We looked at soo many venues and we always felt like we were just another sales number to them. Melanie and TPS team made us feel like we were part of their family. They never pushed us on booking, they answered every question we had and were just soo friendly. Booking TPS was the best decision we made.

On the day of our wedding, we were blown away by the service!! We each had our attendants who were there for us from the beginning till the moment we left. The attendants made sure to bring us food to the bridal suite so we could enjoy some of the cocktail hour food. Our guests were raving about how gorgeous the venue, grounds, and chapel are. Aside from the beauty of the place the FOOD is amazing. Our guests were blown away by how much food there was and how delicious it was. We can't say enough about how much we loved The Park Savoy!!
    Michele N. Married on 04/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The only wedding venue to consider!

The Park Savoy exceeded our expectations and we were blown away by how perfect they made our wedding day. We went under contract with the venue in 2019 and began working with Melanie, whom helped us along every step of the way. Despite the unique circumstances and uncertainty we faced, Melanie always remained positive and calm, assuring us that we would work together no matter what, which was exactly what happened. She is an amazing person and went above and beyond on our wedding day to help us get dinners to the Westin for our dear friends parents who were babysitting her 2 month old while she ordained our wedding. It is very evident that this business is well established and they care about their couples! We found the staff to be professional, understanding, caring, and honest. These qualities resonated in every single interaction. Negotiating in regard to our guarantee was stress free and we were pleasantly surprised by how the venue handled the situation, with the utmost integrity. The bridal attendants, Mary, Dena, & Maddie were fabulous. They anticipated my needs before I even had to think or ask. Dena and I, in particular, spent the most time together - what a lovely person, her personality and spunk was incredible. We had a couple really nice sincere moments and many many laughs! George, the maitre de was a sweetheart and cared about making the important moments perfect when I didn’t such as, rehearsing for the ceremony and convincing us to cut the cake. We are very happy now to have that moment captured! And last but not least, our guests are still raving about the food and service. So many people commented on the fact that the Park Savoy staff remained so attentive and it was evident they did not skimp on a single thing given these unique circumstances. Thank you Park Savoy!!!! You made our dreams come true and gave us the most amazing memories that will surely last a lifetime! We love you all.
  • Joseph
    Joseph T. Married on 04/03/2021

All Around Amazing!

We had our wedding at The Park Savoy and it was absolutely incredible! The place itself is breathtaking! The people there are all friendly and extremely helpful! We worked with Anthony, Sam and Johanna and I can't say enough about each and every one of them. Also need to give a shoutout to Dina who was my wife's bridal attendant.. she did not stop moving the entire night always made sure we had everything we needed and she went almost every where with my wife holding her dress and making sure it looked perfect in pictures. I can not say enough about her, she was just incredible! The food and drinks were spectacular but the staff really made the night! It was a dream and we can't thank them enough for making it a reality!
  • Christena
    Christena I. Married on 03/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best venue HANDS DOWN!

The park savoy estate was the most beautiful venue! The staff were amazing and everything went without a hitch! Everything was better than we could’ve dreamed. In the middle of a pandemic, we felt like we weren’t (masked up of course)! We felt like a normal wedding 😍
  • Denise
    Denise G. Married on 01/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful & amazing Wedding!!

I had my wedding at The Park Savoy Estate and I am extremely happy with the assistance, and professionalism I received throughout the wedding process. The day of the wedding was truly incredible— I absolutely loved the Park Savoy Estate. It has this beautiful & cozy feeling being an Estate, with a fireplace by the entrance, & yet the venue is still so big and beautiful!!! The food here is absolutely incredible— all of my guests were raving about the delicious cocktail hour food, dinner & the Venetian Hour!! All of my family & friends said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to! Top shelf liquor was served and the staff was excellent! My husband & I loved every second of our wedding here & we all had a blast!!!! I definitely recommend to have The Park Savoy do uplighting in the color purple, we chose this color & it looked gorgeous!! Cheers & I definitely recommend you pick The Park Savoy for your wedding— it will be the best decision you make!!!
    Rubina C. Married on 01/07/2021

Our Dream Wedding

We had a spectacular time at The Park Savoy on our wedding day. From day one when we went to tour the venue, the entire staff was friendly, inviting, and so personable. Out of the 16 venues my husband and I looked into, we felt the best connection with The Park Savoy. During Covid, they did everything in their power to make sure our requests or concerns were met. They went above and beyond for us and when our special day finally arrived, boy oh boy. The whole day was seamless. All of our guests were raving about the beautiful historical estate was breathtaking. Their new chapel was s dream and so elegant. They loved everything about the food and service! The cocktail hour was just....mouthwatering. I want to give a special shout out to Sam who helped coordinate with me whenever I needed. If he wasn't available he directed me to other staff who never missed a beat such as Johanna or Cathy. We had met the owners who were also such a pleasure to speak with. Family owned business with the utmost impeccable service. My bridal attendant Sophia was the ABSOLUTE sweetest. We hope to see everyone at the Park Savoy in the near future for other events. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check out The Park Savoy as one of your future venue searches. You will not be disappointed by the venue, the staff, the food, the location.....it is absolute PERFECTION.
  • Kevin
    Kevin F. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Venue

Gorgeous venue, incredible staff, and excellent food! Definitely recommend this venue!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 10/02/2020

A Perfect Wedding!

The Park Savoy exceeded our expectation from start to finish on a beautiful snowy evening in January. The food was superb, the service was excellent and the rooms were beautiful. Our guests loved everything about it, and many later sent us messages about how it was the best wedding they ever attended.
    From the start, where we had the pleasure of meeting with the owner Barry, throughout our year working with Melanie, Johanna, Renee, and Kathy, Sam, and then on our day with Mary and all of the staff, everyone went the extra mile to be sure our day was all we had hoped it would be. It went by quickly, so I especially appreciated our bridal attendants who helped us enjoy the day by making it easy in every way they could from bustling the dress and getting us a plate from each station at the cocktail hour. We dreamed of a perfect wedding day, and The Park Savoy make it happen!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline F. Married on 10/01/2020

The Best Day Ever!

When we first walked into Park Savoy we knew this was our venue - from the beginning we felt like Family. Sam was amazing to work with and helped us with all of our questions/concerns along the way especially with all of the uncertainty with COVID. Johanna was also incredible and made sure all the last minute details were in order. Our guests raved about the food, grounds, service, etc. Everything was absolutely perfect – Manny our Maitre’d was on top of everything and if you get Mary as your Bridal Attendant, you’re lucky! She was amazing and was always there making sure everything was okay constantly. We had the most magical day ever all thanks to everyone at the Park Savoy!
  • Colleen
    Colleen Married on 06/28/2020

Wedding reception

We had our wedding reception at the Park Savoy Estate 2/7/20, and we could not recommend it enough! Everyone on staff is so nice and professional. They really helped to accommodate our requests and answer any questions quickly. This was the first venue that we looked at, and we both wondered how we would ever choose if all venues were like the Park Savoy Estate, but let me tell you, no other venue compared! Three weeks later and our guests are still raving about the food and beautiful space. Special thank you to Melanie, George, Johanna, and Mary! You all made us feel so special and calmer before and on our wedding day and we really appreciate it. Colleen and Matt
illustration stars