The Park Savoy Reviews

339 | Florham Park, NJ

339 Reviews for The Park Savoy

• Erica

Erica F. · Getting married on 10/17/2021

Can't wait for our wedding!!!

We couldn't be more blessed and satisfied with the way the park Savoy has treated us thus far

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle C. · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Excellent! A dream!

It was the exact experience I’ve always hoped and dreamed of! Sam is the absolute best! He is the kindest man and went out of his way to make me happy! The absolute best!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Gabby

Gabby C. · Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely Perfect Wedding!

My husband and I were married here on 7/17/21. We were fortunate in that we were able to keep our original date and COVID did not change our plans, but the staff at Park Savoy were exceptional to work with and kept us updated as regulations and protocol were continuously changing. We had the most perfect day and truly could not have asked for a better experience. From the moment we toured PS, we knew this was going to be our venue for our big day. The grounds are breathtakingly beautiful and we had amazing pictures taken outside for our afternoon wedding. The bridal suites were spacious and had plenty of amenities for both myself and my husband, plus our groups, to get ready in. Our guests could not stop raving about the delicious food and the variety during cocktail hour. We loved that the cocktail room was so large and comfortable; everyone was able to get a seat and enjoy themselves. The staff truly went above and beyond to give us the perfect day and they felt like family. They were professional, knowledgeable, available, and very responsive every step of the way. Not to mention they were warm and inviting. My bridal attendants, Sofia and Jessica, were the absolute best. I didn't go a minute without them being right by my side with water ready or available for anything else I may have needed. Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with from day one. He even provided mint from his personal garden for our signature drink-- that says it all right there. He and the team were generous with the food options we offered during cocktail hour and even sent us home with some leftovers after the wedding, which we truly appreciated. We even had a special request, which was a guitar shaped ice sculpture to go with our music-themed wedding, and PS accommodated it (and it was beyond our expectations- both we and our guests loved it!). Our parents also could not stop raving about the outstanding servers they had at their tables during reception. Thank you to Leslie and Koofie for helping to make their day just as special as ours. Again, thank you to Sam, Manny, George, Jessica, Sofia, Johanna, Cathy, Melanie, Ryan, and the entire Park Savoy team so much for making our wedding day so wonderful and one we will never forget. We hope to be back soon, this time as guests, for another wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2021
  • Jacob

Jacob A. · Married on 06/20/2021

The best place to have your dream wedding

Idk where to begin, but what I will say is the staff at this venue is the best ever. All of my guest can’t stop raving about how good the service, food ans staff were.

During the months leading up to the wedding Sam and Johanna were amazingggg!!! They were so patient, kind, nice, punctual and always available wow!! Even though we had to ask a bunch of questions and visit a couple of times they were always so nice to work with. Also the
    Maitre D and the bridal attendants were amazing!!

The service at this venue is top notch and honestly you get alll of your money and more. It’s worth it and don’t hesitate! The best wedding venue in NJ.

Sent on 07/27/2021

Selfi S. · Married on 04/30/2021

Incredible Venue and Staff!!!

The Park Savoy is the best venue in NJ!!!! From the moment we saw the venue in person we fell in LOVE, not only with the beauty of the place but with the staff. We looked at soo many venues and we always felt like we were just another sales number to them. Melanie and TPS team made us feel like we were part of their family. They never pushed us on booking, they answered every question we had and were just soo friendly. Booking TPS was the best decision we made.

On the day of our wedding, we were blown away by the service!! We each had our attendants who were there for us from the beginning till the moment we left. The attendants made sure to bring us food to the bridal suite so we could enjoy some of the cocktail hour food. Our guests were raving about how gorgeous the venue, grounds, and chapel are. Aside from the beauty of the place the FOOD is amazing. Our guests were blown away by how much food there was and how delicious it was. We can't say enough about how much we loved The Park Savoy!!

Sent on 05/18/2021

Michele N. · Married on 04/16/2021

The only wedding venue to consider!

The Park Savoy exceeded our expectations and we were blown away by how perfect they made our wedding day. We went under contract with the venue in 2019 and began working with Melanie, whom helped us along every step of the way. Despite the unique circumstances and uncertainty we faced, Melanie always remained positive and calm, assuring us that we would work together no matter what, which was exactly what happened. She is an amazing person and went above and beyond on our wedding day to help us get dinners to the Westin for our dear friends parents who were babysitting her 2 month old while she ordained our wedding. It is very evident that this business is well established and they care about their couples! We found the staff to be professional, understanding, caring, and honest. These qualities resonated in every single interaction. Negotiating in regard to our guarantee was stress free and we were pleasantly surprised by how the venue handled the situation, with the utmost integrity. The bridal attendants, Mary, Dena, & Maddie were fabulous. They anticipated my needs before I even had to think or ask. Dena and I, in particular, spent the most time together - what a lovely person, her personality and spunk was incredible. We had a couple really nice sincere moments and many many laughs! George, the maitre de was a sweetheart and cared about making the important moments perfect when I didn’t such as, rehearsing for the ceremony and convincing us to cut the cake. We are very happy now to have that moment captured! And last but not least, our guests are still raving about the food and service. So many people commented on the fact that the Park Savoy staff remained so attentive and it was evident they did not skimp on a single thing given these unique circumstances. Thank you Park Savoy!!!! You made our dreams come true and gave us the most amazing memories that will surely last a lifetime! We love you all.

Sent on 05/18/2021
  • Joseph

Joseph T. · Married on 04/03/2021

All Around Amazing!

We had our wedding at The Park Savoy and it was absolutely incredible! The place itself is breathtaking! The people there are all friendly and extremely helpful! We worked with Anthony, Sam and Johanna and I can't say enough about each and every one of them. Also need to give a shoutout to Dina who was my wife's bridal attendant.. she did not stop moving the entire night always made sure we had everything we needed and she went almost every where with my wife holding her dress and making sure it looked perfect in pictures. I can not say enough about her, she was just incredible! The food and drinks were spectacular but the staff really made the night! It was a dream and we can't thank them enough for making it a reality!

Sent on 04/27/2021
  • Christena

Christena I. · Married on 03/04/2021

The best venue HANDS DOWN!

The park savoy estate was the most beautiful venue! The staff were amazing and everything went without a hitch! Everything was better than we could’ve dreamed. In the middle of a pandemic, we felt like we weren’t (masked up of course)! We felt like a normal wedding 😍

Sent on 04/24/2021
  • Denise

Denise G. · Married on 01/09/2021

The most beautiful & amazing Wedding!!

I had my wedding at The Park Savoy Estate and I am extremely happy with the assistance, and professionalism I received throughout the wedding process. The day of the wedding was truly incredible— I absolutely loved the Park Savoy Estate. It has this beautiful & cozy feeling being an Estate, with a fireplace by the entrance, & yet the venue is still so big and beautiful!!! The food here is absolutely incredible— all of my guests were raving about the delicious cocktail hour food, dinner & the Venetian Hour!! All of my family & friends said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to! Top shelf liquor was served and the staff was excellent! My husband & I loved every second of our wedding here & we all had a blast!!!! I definitely recommend to have The Park Savoy do uplighting in the color purple, we chose this color & it looked gorgeous!! Cheers & I definitely recommend you pick The Park Savoy for your wedding— it will be the best decision you make!!!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Rubina C. · Married on 01/07/2021

Our Dream Wedding

We had a spectacular time at The Park Savoy on our wedding day. From day one when we went to tour the venue, the entire staff was friendly, inviting, and so personable. Out of the 16 venues my husband and I looked into, we felt the best connection with The Park Savoy. During Covid, they did everything in their power to make sure our requests or concerns were met. They went above and beyond for us and when our special day finally arrived, boy oh boy. The whole day was seamless. All of our guests were raving about the beautiful historical estate was breathtaking. Their new chapel was s dream and so elegant. They loved everything about the food and service! The cocktail hour was just....mouthwatering. I want to give a special shout out to Sam who helped coordinate with me whenever I needed. If he wasn't available he directed me to other staff who never missed a beat such as Johanna or Cathy. We had met the owners who were also such a pleasure to speak with. Family owned business with the utmost impeccable service. My bridal attendant Sophia was the ABSOLUTE sweetest. We hope to see everyone at the Park Savoy in the near future for other events. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check out The Park Savoy as one of your future venue searches. You will not be disappointed by the venue, the staff, the food, the location.....it is absolute PERFECTION.

Sent on 07/11/2021
  • Kevin

Kevin F. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Venue

Gorgeous venue, incredible staff, and excellent food! Definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay M. · Married on 10/02/2020

A Perfect Wedding!

The Park Savoy exceeded our expectation from start to finish on a beautiful snowy evening in January. The food was superb, the service was excellent and the rooms were beautiful. Our guests loved everything about it, and many later sent us messages about how it was the best wedding they ever attended.
    From the start, where we had the pleasure of meeting with the owner Barry, throughout our year working with Melanie, Johanna, Renee, and Kathy, Sam, and then on our day with Mary and all of the staff, everyone went the extra mile to be sure our day was all we had hoped it would be. It went by quickly, so I especially appreciated our bridal attendants who helped us enjoy the day by making it easy in every way they could from bustling the dress and getting us a plate from each station at the cocktail hour. We dreamed of a perfect wedding day, and The Park Savoy make it happen!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline F. · Married on 10/01/2020

The Best Day Ever!

When we first walked into Park Savoy we knew this was our venue - from the beginning we felt like Family. Sam was amazing to work with and helped us with all of our questions/concerns along the way especially with all of the uncertainty with COVID. Johanna was also incredible and made sure all the last minute details were in order. Our guests raved about the food, grounds, service, etc. Everything was absolutely perfect – Manny our Maitre’d was on top of everything and if you get Mary as your Bridal Attendant, you’re lucky! She was amazing and was always there making sure everything was okay constantly. We had the most magical day ever all thanks to everyone at the Park Savoy!

Sent on 06/25/2021
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 06/28/2020

Wedding reception

We had our wedding reception at the Park Savoy Estate 2/7/20, and we could not recommend it enough! Everyone on staff is so nice and professional. They really helped to accommodate our requests and answer any questions quickly. This was the first venue that we looked at, and we both wondered how we would ever choose if all venues were like the Park Savoy Estate, but let me tell you, no other venue compared! Three weeks later and our guests are still raving about the food and beautiful space. Special thank you to Melanie, George, Johanna, and Mary! You all made us feel so special and calmer before and on our wedding day and we really appreciate it. Colleen and Matt

Sent on 02/21/2020

Anna F. · Married on 05/08/2020

Wedding Day Bliss

Our wedding at the Park Savoy exceeded all expectations. My parents are the toughest of critics and even they were beyond pleased with the service and FOOD! We have to give a special shout out to Sam, Victor, Mary, and George who helped make our day perfect in every way. Thank you so much for all you did for my wedding and for our guests. It means so much to us!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • F

France · Married on 02/20/2020

France- 02/20/2020

From the moment I entered the doors at the Park Savoy; my then fiancé now husband, knew it was the venue of our dreams. The day we toured we met Sam, the General manager and Joe.. one is the owners. I can not tell you how impressive the experience was. The attention to what we wanted and the belief we had once we left, that it would come to fruition. Sam was so patient, kind and honestly, I felt like I have acquired another family at the Park Savoy. The venue was spotless. The staff was all so friendly and professional. The grounds were gorgeous. Sam promised we would be married in the chapel and we were. The chapel is absolutely stunning. Our guests can not stop raving about the venue and over the cocktail hour and the food in general. Compliments to the chef and his team! NO complaints. The team were attentive, patient and truly aimed to make our wedding nothing short of a fairy tail. No questions were unheard and I had full confidence everything would turn out beyond my expectations. We truly felt like we were family and our wishes would be honored and they were and beyond. The bridal attendants, Lesa and Mary were nothing but short of excellence. Each one took the time to ensure I was comfortable and was always aware of what was next.. Jorge... my Maitre D... I can not tell you how patient he was. Professional and made our wedding night absolutely flawless...
    The team ensured our private cocktail hour occurred as promised. That precious time meant everything to my husband and I. We were truly impressed with the quality of the service and the professionalism we received. We truly recommend the Park Savoy and would change absolutely nothing. Thank you to everyone at the Park Savoy for providing an experience of a life time.. we salute you and congratulate you on excellence!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Gregory

Gregory C. · Married on 02/15/2020

There is no other venue like it!

UNBELIEVABLE. Not only is the venue itself absolutely stunning, the staff at The Park Savoy really ensured our special day was in fact very special. There were plenty of uniquely decorated spaces to accommodate everyone, and plenty of staff member to attend to the guests. It was almost like they knew exactly what we were thinking and wanted even before we knew!

FOOD - NO guest left hungry or dissatisfied. The spread during cocktail hour was truly unbelievable, and many of our guests were in disbelief when MORE food was served during dinner. Everything was absolutely delicious and abundant!

Honestly, we cannot say enough good things about The Park Savoy, and hope to be invited to another event here (that isn't our wedding) to share in the experience once more. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney D. · Married on 01/24/2020

A Timeless Venue with Impeccable Service!

All of the staff at the Park Savoy helped to make our wedding an absolutely perfect day. We are approaching our one year anniversary, and our family and friends still rave about the food, service, and beauty of this venue! We also received so many compliments about the professionalism of all of the staff - everyone was so attentive and our maitre d’s were all amazing! One of the staff members even helped us to find my father's personalized cufflink -- it had been given to him as a gift on my wedding day, and had fallen off toward the end of the evening. Well after our wedding had ended, the staff continued to search for us, and ended up finding it in the bathroom trash can (he must have shaken his hands to dry them and it had come off without him noticing). Their willingness to help was so genuine, and really highlighted just how far above and beyond everyone went to take care of us. We cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 01/16/2021
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 12/21/2019

Hands down, the best!

We got married on December 21, 2019. I can not say enough about how wonderful the staff and service was at the Park Savoy. From our first tour, we felt so at home. Melanie, George, Johanna and Mary were absolutely fantastic. They were responsive, friendly, knowledgeable and provided first class service. They took care of everything and made sure we had the best night of our lives. Everything was so easy and stress-free. The food was fantastic and the venue was magnificent. Multiple people have told us that our wedding was the best they ever attended.

I wish I could go back and do it all again! Thank you to the staff at the Park Savoy for amazing experience.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Chrystal · Married on 11/09/2019

A most perfect venue

This venue was absolutely stunning and beautiful. The bridal suite and man cave were spacious and beautiful. The ballroom is absolutely amazing with large windows for natural light, and three massive chandeliers, as well as beautiful molding and a fire place. The staff are impeccable. We had a seamless wedding day. I had two bridal attendants who helped take care of everything. .They made sure we ate and drank on our wedding day (difficult to do!). Our guests were RAVING about this being the BEST wedding they've ever attended, with the best food. The Martini Bar was creative and lovely. The outdoor ceremony area was stunning. They are currently building a chapel. It's a beautiful venue without being too overdone. Each time we came, whether it was to discuss paperwork or drop off items, we were greeted with the utmost hospitality. We thank Melanie, George, Sam, and all of the staff for an absolutely memorable time.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley D. · Married on 10/05/2019

A wedding beyond our wildest dreams!

The Park Savoy venue and staff are unparalleled. Our bridal party, family and guests cannot stop talking about the food and experience that they had while they were at our wedding. The Park Savoy is situated on gorgeous grounds with gardens and this setting was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. We knew from the moment we saw all parts of the venue that this would be the place for us. They have amazing areas for both the bride and the groom to get ready in. The Bridal Suite was a dream to get ready in with my girls and my husband loved getting ready in the bar/cellar area in the basement (complete with cigar lounge!). We knew we wanted an impressive cocktail hour with ample food for our family and friends. We got that and so much more! The cocktail hour was so impressive and there was so much variety, that our guests said that their only disappointment was that they could not try it all! Our main courses in the ballroom were beyond restaurant quality and everyone keeps telling us how amazing the food was!! We could not have been more pleased with the venue, the food and the atmosphere. We were also blessed to have worked with such an amazing team of staff. Everyone was phenomenal and I cannot say enough about the impeccable level of service that we received. A special thank you to Melanie, Manny, Johanna and Gaby, our amazing team of "day-of" staff that helped make the day as stress free as possible and took care of us the whole day. We cannot recommend the Park Savoy enough to couples looking for a magical experience from day one of planning to your wedding day. Melanie was happy to answer any of my (silly and trivial!) questions, big or small, in a timely manner. The whole staff was an absolute dream to work with and the owners even personally met with us when we were considering the venue. Our wedding day was more than we could have ever imagined and we hope that we can go back as guests at the Park Savoy for another wedding to experience it all over again!!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole C. · Married on 09/15/2019

Undeniably the best food!

All my guests raved about how much fun they had at my wedding here on 9/15. The whole day was magical from the grounds to the amazing staff - they know weddings and will make you feel like a celeb on your wedding day! Ambiance was impeccable they do a great job in maintaining the grounds inside and outside. The food was amazing especially the apps - my guests cannot stop talking about the apps. My family are foodies and this venue exceeded their expectations. Only feedback was the steak was OK, but the other options exceptional (fish/chicken). The bridal and groomsmen suites were incredible and upon walking in you can control music to temperature via an ipad! There is even a cigar room for the men! Basically the park savoy is a gem and i would recommend it 100% to have your wedding there - stop the search and just sign up!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Diana

Diana C. · Married on 09/12/2019

Amazing Staff!!

The entire staff at The Park Savoy is amazing, from the first day my husband and I stepped foot inside the venue, they made us feel like family. Each time we went back, it felt like home and i was even more happy with my decision to book with them. Melanie was the first person to help us out and walked us through our entire process, she even made an appearance on our wedding day! Any person you meet there is amazing and so pleasant to deal with. Melanie and John were helpful during our booking process, and Melanie stayed with us up until a week before the wedding. on our wedding day, George and Victor were with us all day lending a hand and we had amazing bridal attendants Mary and Natalia were by my side all day practically reading my mind and helping out before i could ask for anything.

We had the most amazing wedding and it was all thanks to the staff at The Park Savoy. I'm begging my friends to book with them because i want to be a guest there. Our guests enjoyed the night and cant stop talking about it 3 weeks later. I'm sure that it will be hard for any one to top it and we'll be talking about it for years to come.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Louis

Courtney S. · Married on 09/02/2019

The Perfect Day Thanks to The Park Savoy!!

The entire Park Savoy experience was priceless. Starting from the minute you walk through the doors you are treated like family by a staff that clearly have decades of experience in the wedding industry. The property is impeccable kept with a beautiful garden, patio, and ballroom which made for great photos. The food display is incredible, everyone of our guests raved about the cocktail hour. The true gem of this site is the staff. Sam, Melanie – thank you for making the planning process seamless stress free and making the day happen. Victor, Johanna and Mary – our day wouldn't have been the same with out your guidance. Thank you for handling essentially everything. You couldn't have been more welcoming, accommodating and comforting.

I urge any couple in search for the perfect venue to go visit the Park Savoy. They have the wedding process down to a science with out making is feel cold and mechanical. You truly cannot put a price on what they provide here.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie V. · Married on 08/29/2019

Just Exceptional

If you want delicious food, amazing staff, and a gorgeous venue, The Park Savoy is a no brainer. We literally could not ask for more. From the very start of the day-getting ready in the suites, to the next day picking up everything the way we dropped it off-it was just all perfect.

Sent on 10/16/2019