The Park Savoy Reviews

The Park Savoy 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Caniglia · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Excellent! A dream!

It was the exact experience I’ve always hoped and dreamed of! Sam is the absolute best! He is the kindest man and went out of his way to make me happy! The absolute best!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Erica

Erica Fiocco · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Can't wait for our wedding!!!

We couldn't be more blessed and satisfied with the way the park Savoy has treated us thus far

Sent on 05/30/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2019

You need to pick the Park Savoy - JUST DO IT!

JUST DO IT! You won't say what if. You won't be stressed (with the venue at least). You won't have regret. You won't want to turn back. WE PROMISE. The Park Savoy is THE BEST wedding venue. My husband and I looked at many venues and there was always something missing, wrong or that we simply just didn't like. When we went into the Park Savoy, we knew of their reputation and how beautiful the venue is, but we did not expect to get blown away the way that we did. In fact, the second we walked through the door we turned to eachother and said "we're having it here" before we even took a tour or held our meeting. Everything, and I mean everything, is the best of the best. From the staff - we worked with Sam to plan our beautiful day and he is the brightest gem that the venue has. He was sooo organized, supportive and really gave his all to make sure our day was as special as we wanted it to be. We can't thank you enough for all of your efforts Sam! Our Maitre'd's George & Victor were professional, welcoming, and clearly had such extensive experience in this business that we did not even have to think on our wedding day, we were just there to enjoy. Thanks to both of you for making sure our special day ran seamlessly! Our bridal attendants were Mary and Natalia and they were exceptional! From constantly checking on us to see if we needed anything, to pinning up my dress with a million pins when the bussle fell, we are sooo appreciative of all of their hard work and care. While we worked directly with Sam, Melanie was also very helpful throughout this process as she was always there to give us comfort in our decisions and help us be creative with our decorations! We would also like to thank one of the owners, Barry, who we had the opportunity to meet the first day we arrived and have had several conversations with throughout the course of our planning. It is often rare that you find an owner of several large wedding venues to be involved the way Barry was with us and we want to show our recognition and appreciation for caring for our wedding day as we did. As for the venue itself, the grounds are just absolutely breathtaking. We had our wedding this August so the flowers were bright and in perfect bloom, and the grounds are so well maintained that every one of our wedding pictures is enhanced just because of the scenery. It is also a great perk when your guests walk outside of the ballroom to get some air and have a beautiful deck and view to enjoy! The ballroom is the most gorgeous room we have ever seen. Sitting at the head of that room, looking up at the chandeliers and across at all of your guests is an indescribable feeling and that's why you need to have your wedding here (among many other reasons). All of the other rooms are so charming and really incorporate a classic estate feel. Another perk is that the cocktail room and some of the entrance rooms also have beautiful floral arrangements which can you in the long run! Lastly, the food! You will never see so much food in your life. I have a large italian family who not only cares about the quality of the food, but also the quantity. This surpassed anyones expectations. They offer soooo many pass-arounds, chafing dishes and chef stations that you won't even know where to start, but every single one of them is more delicious than the next. The greatest perk was that the Park Savoy sets up a mini cocktail hour in the bridal suite for you and your spouse to enjoy some alone time and samples of ALL of the food. I'm not kidding we tried everything - and were able to do so undisturbed! You will want the alone time - and you will neeed the food! We would also recommend the sea bass (best I've ever had in my life), the chicken saltimbocca and the chateaubriand - they were all sooo amazing for dinner options! After the end of the wedding, the Park Savoy packed up all of our belongings, left over food, and flowers and stored it for us to pick up the next day - it was so easy to deal with the next day. I can go on and on about how great this venue is, but it truly is a very special place and it will make you feel just as special on your wedding day. If you want to have all beautiful memories of your special day, do yourself the biggest favor of all and pick the Park Savoy. It will be worth it!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Crystal · Married on 08/04/2019

Amazing experience

I got so many compliments from my guests about the food, service, decor and garden. My bridal attendant Marie and maitred George were amazing in helping us throughout the day

Sent on 08/14/2019

Barbara FR · Married on 07/27/2019

A Class Act

If you are looking for a classy, elegant, venue with beautiful gardens, an attentive staff, and great food, the Park Savoy is it. We completely enjoyed having our wedding here. We first toured the Park Savoy with the Saturday manager, John. We liked his friendly, low key manner. We had the opportunity to see the staff setting up the room for the cocktail hour and everything looked so fresh. Sam, the general manager was kind, flexible and accommodating; we felt he did everything possible to make our day flow smoothly. We heard comments from guests such as: “Of all the wedding venues we’ve been to, this place is the most beautiful.” “Of all the weddings I’ve attended this place is the nicest, it excels in every detail.” Everyone raved about the food and commented on the wonderful staff. Many thanks to our Maître D’s: Manny and Victor, to my bridal attendants: Lisa and Gaby, to office manager Johanna, and to the owners of Park Savoy. You all work well together to create a wonderful wedding experience not only for the bride and groom, but also for all of the guests.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Melissa Petrillo · Married on 07/12/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing

My husband and I got married at the Park Savoy on July 12th and we truly cannot express in words how grateful we are for the staff who helped us to create our perfect wedding day! We had been planning our wedding for two years and Sam helped us every step of the way. He was with us when we booked the venue, met with us several times during the planning process, and he was checking on us and our parents during the wedding reception. On the day of the wedding, my husband and I worked with Victor, George, Mary, Lisa, and Natalia. They are truly the best! Lisa and the staff began celebrating our special day from the first moment we walked into the Park Savoy in the morning. They provided us with anything we needed and allowed us to see how the venue was set up before the reception. During the reception, I could not be more thankful to Mary and Victor for their kindness and attention to detail. Mary stood beside my husband and I for photos, the cocktail hour, and throughout the whole reception. Even regarding bustling a dress or fixing a veil, there was no problem Mary couldn't solve! Victor ensured that every portion of the reception went smoothly, including walking out, throwing the bouquet, cutting the cake, and communicating with any vendors for us in between! If you are looking for a venue where you are surrounded by true, good hearted people, you have found the place. It's a month after our wedding and people cannot stop talking about the amazing food, the gorgeous ballroom, and the beautiful gardens! The Park Savoy Estate has our highest recommendation! We are so thankful for the Park Savoy family.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie S. · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding of My Dreams

From the moment my then fiance and I met with the General Manager, Sam, we felt special. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He showed us around the venue and answered all our questions, always with a giant genuine smile. We knew The Park Savoy was the one for us with its luscious garden, beautiful pond, elegant staircases, highly rated food, and breathtaking ballroom. Even after we booked, Sam and his team were very responsive, resourceful, and accommodating! They truly wanted my us to have the wedding of our dreams :) The food here is more delicious and plentiful than any words can describe. The staff went above and beyond my expectations to make sure everyone had a great time. We had the most perfect wedding and I'm really thankful to The Park Savoy staff, especially Melanie who always made me feel confident that everything would go my way and that nothing was too big for her to handle :) Also, thank you to the Maitre'D's George & Manny for your exceptional skills at coordinating the night - my father still cannot stop talking about how much he appreciated George's helpfulness with the podium among other things. My bridal attendant Mary always made sure I had a drink in my hand, kept my bouquet near for photo opportunities, made sure I had nothing to worry about, and was the queen of bustling my dress - she even let me borrow her daughter's "Bride" hanger for my photographs :) The bride has access to the most beautiful bridal suite upstairs while the groom has an awesome man cave cellar downstairs.
    During the planning process, I sent many emails (or called) with my bridezilla concerns and anxieties that were met with a positive attitude and for that I would like to thank Renee, Cathy, and Dena. The incredible waitstaff kept all my guests very happy throughout the whole night. I'm so glad we chose to have our wedding at The Park Savoy - our wedding day was unimaginably smooth and filed with amazing memories. I'm still all smiles about actually having the wedding of my dreams, which I never thought could be possible! My new husband and I highly recommend working with Sam, Melanie, and their team!!! :)

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Briana

Briana Fauci · Married on 07/05/2019

Park Savoy Estate

From start to finish, everyone at the hall was attentive and helpful. Sam, George & Mary made our wedding a dream come true!! I wouldn’t change a thing about this day if I had to redo it!! Best decision was choosing was Park Savoy!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect in every way!

The Park Savoy is like something straight out of a dream!! We fell in love with this venue as soon as we saw it and it only got better as we started the planning and coordinating. The ballroom is absolutely gorgeous and the outdoor grounds are breathtaking. It was everything we ever imagined for our wedding and more! Victor (our maitre D) and his team were absolutely amazing!! They were so accommodating and made sure everything was in order and that it all flowed nicely throughout the entire day. We didn't have to worry about anything because of all their help! Johanna was my bridal attendant and I honestly can't say enough good things about her. She was by my side anytime I needed something. She helped with my veil, bustling my gown, steaming my bridesmaids dresses and so much more. She even held my lipstick the entire time and helped hold my dress while I went to the bathroom! Johanna went above and beyond and she is someone I will never forget when I think of our wedding day because she genuinely cared and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. And it was! Melanie was another huge help, she was quick to answer my emails and help resolve any issues or questions I may of had. There isn't one bad thing I can say about this venue or our wedding day. It truly was absolutely PERFECT in every way. I can't thank everyone at park savoy enough who helped make our day so incredibly special.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    The Park Savoy 24
    The Park Savoy 25
  • Maddy

Maddy Renzetti · Married on 05/24/2019

I never thought a wedding could be stress free!

Melanie and her entire team are FANTASTIC. My husband, myself, and my mother (who has been sick) were attended to all night. My bridal attendants made sure both of us ate, had time to ourselves, and even fixed my bustle when it broke! I could not recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    The Park Savoy 26
    The Park Savoy 27
    The Park Savoy 28
    The Park Savoy 29
    The Park Savoy 30
  • Marcia

Marcia Renzetti · Married on 05/24/2019

Fantastic! Worth every penny! Highly Recommend!

You do not need a wedding planner. Use the Park Savoy and their suggested vendors and your work is done. They are worth every penny! Fantastic from the exterior gardens, beautiful interior, vendors, service, and the food.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Antoinette

Antoinette · Married on 04/13/2019

All I can say is, WOW

There are no words to describe my experience at the park savoy for my wedding. All I can say is, WOW. the staff, the venue, everything from start to finish was completely beautiful and perfect. Absolutely perfect. The staff treated myself, my husband, and our guests so special. I felt like a complete princess for the day because of them. To Mary, Victor, Sam and everyone else. You are in my heart and feel like a part of my family now. I will never ever forget everything you did for us on our wedding day. We love you so much!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    The Park Savoy 39
    The Park Savoy 40
    The Park Savoy 41

Linda · Married on 03/30/2019

My daughter had an amazing wedding at the Park Savoy Estate. The staff was incredible from our arrival pre- wedding until the very last minute at 1AM.. I disvoered from my 92 year old aunt that while she was sitting outside the ballroom. The staff discovered that it was her birthday. At midnight after a full day of working my duaghter's wedding a number of the staff came over to my aunt sang Happy Birthday to her and brought her a tray of treats. I never knew thsi at the time. Their attentiveness toward her and us was amazing. Everything else was perfect, as many have already mentioned.

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • Wammie

Wammie · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Venue Ever!

After months of visiting venues, my husband and I were about to give up and settle on a venue that we were both ok with but didn't love. Something told me to visit one more venue, which turned out to be the Park Savoy, and we couldn't be happier with our decision! We fell in love with the venue and the staff and could not recommend this venue more for upcoming wedding couples. We worked with Melanie who had to be one of my favorite people to work with throughout this wedding planning process. Super responsive, helpful, and went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and had all the information we needed. We had George and Victor as our Maitre D's and everything ran smoothly and without a hitch (at least nothing that we were aware of). Our bridal attendants, Mary and Lisa were absolutely sweethearts. Mary even helped me with my dress when I tracked mud on my train when we were taking pictures outside right before the ceremony and it looked like new. We have heard nothing but endless praise of the venue and the service and cannot wait to be able to attend as a guest this time around.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 02/02/2019

Exceptional Service, Food and Decor!

Our wedding at the Park Savoy was beyond exceptional!!! From the moment we walked in to tour the property we were treated like royalty. I’m not kidding when I say everyone offers you a beverage which to me speaks highly on their hospitality. The grounds are beautiful (even in the winter) and each room has its own personality. I loved the vintage charm and the beautiful ballroom. The service was phenomenal my dad can’t stop talking about how attentive all the staff were. We were never without a drink, they made sure we ate and they were there for anything that have could’ve came up. The food was exceptional we had people coming up to us all night raving about the food many had said it was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. Joanna, Natalya, Victor, George, Sam and Melanie made our day and everyday leading up to it spectacular. Seriously if we could do it again we would pick the Park Savoy over and over nothing tops their service, food and atmosphere! They truly make you feel apart of the family!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Tremonte Selser · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Decision We Made was The Park Savoy!!

Having our wedding at the Park Savoy was one of our best decisions! We were treated above and beyond, always greeted with a friend face when we went to the venue leading up to the big day, and always offered a glass of champagne (which I loved!!). They were always there to answer the questions that would pop into my head in the middle of the night (oh wedding planning) through email! Very responsive with answering questions, very organized throughout the whole process in our booking and final meeting and on the day they seriously blew my away! I was treated like a princess by the staff, they took all my extra touches and decor in the morning and set it up throughout the venue better than I imagined. Whenever I needed a drink or my glass was getting empty, they had another one waiting for me on our sweetheart table, they set up all the cocktail hour food up in the bridal suite so we would have alone time as a married couple and actually eat before going to greeting our guest! It was amazing! People are still talking about our wedding and how AMAZING the food was! They couldn’t believe we were still eating dinner after the cocktail hour! Johanna was my bridal attendant and a true angle! She made me so relaxed through the entire day, and Victor was the maitre’d and had the entire day running on the timeline I wanted to the minute and coordinated all our big moments with the vendors, making sure the DJ was ready and the photographer was there to capture everything. The Park Savoy really does make dreams come true! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the staff! There will always be a special place in my heart for that place and I hope to get invited to a wedding there soon!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    The Park Savoy 54
    The Park Savoy 55

Stefanie Mastbeth · Married on 12/02/2018

Wedding at Park Savoy

Everything and everyone was simply amazing! The attendants and staff were so attentive to everyone and so accommodating! The managers and Maitre’d’s helped execute a flawless wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Anthony Caleca · Married on 11/24/2018

Everythinf was perfect

I don’t know where to start! Everything was perfect from the food to the service to how helpful and professional everyone was. Melanie helped us book the hall and she was out point of contact through out the whole process, even wasthere the night of to make sure everything was smooth and went off with out a hiccup. The day of was a fairy tale that I wish I could relive 100 times over. Every single person at the Park Savoy was incredible. I know friends and family are supposed to say that the wedding was great and all that, but people were truly blown away. The amount of of food we had and the exceptional quality was like nothing I’ve ever experienced at a wedding before. I come from a strong Italian family, where food is everything, and everyone was blown away. MARY AND JOHANNA, were absolutely magical. I literally can’t say enough good things about them! There every step o the way with a smile happy to hell. Just incredible

Sent on 11/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding of Danielle and Brandon Albro 10/27/18

The Park Savoy is everything you want and more when it comes to a wedding venue. The general manager Sam took care of our wants and needs during the whole process leading up to the wedding. The wedding itself was absolutely beautiful, and the food was wonderful. We were late due to limo and weather. Sam and George graciouly extended the cocktail hour for our guests. Excellent maitre des . Our guests were astonished about the place and food.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    The Park Savoy 56
    The Park Savoy 57
    The Park Savoy 58
    The Park Savoy 59

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

On August 11, 2018, my husband and I got married at the Park Savoy Estate in Florham Park, NJ. Despite some rain, the day was absolutely perfect in every way. We could not have chosen a more accommodating venue. The staff that we worked with went above and beyond in order to meet every request that we had. From the day that we booked the Park Savoy until the day of our wedding, the staff made us feel as though we were the only wedding that they were planning. Melanie, was amazing through the entire process. She responded to every email in a timely fashion and made sure that every detail of our day was perfect. On the day of our wedding, Victor, George, and Mary were absolutely incredible. They made sure the wedding went smoothly and according to schedule. They also made sure we were fed and always had a full drink in hand. The food was exceptional! We continue to receive praise from our guests about how much they enjoyed the quality of the food from the cocktail hour, to dinner, and finally dessert. The kitchen staff truly did an amazing job, as they certainly know how to please a crowd. The service we received from the bartenders, waiters, and waitresses was second to none. They were all incredibly professional and courteous. We continue to receive positive feedback from our guests in regards to the service, food, and elegance of the Park Savoy. If you are looking for a venue that will meet all of your needs and provide very high quality service, look no further. The Park Savoy will make sure that your day is the most memorable day of your life. We are certainly hoping that we can go back as guests some day.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2018

We cannot thank The Park Savoy team enough! Everything was absolutely perfect on our wedding day - their team went above and beyond to ensure not only we were happy, but all of our guests too. EVERYONE is still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. Thank you Victor, Melanie, and the entire Park Savoy staff!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/01/2018

The Park Savoy was a pleasure to work with Sam was so helpful my daughters wedding was incredible ...the service was great... the food delicious... the room was beautiful... people are still saying it was the best wedding they have been too... she got married on 7/1/18 it was 100* outside & we called the night before to change it to an inside ceremony & they made it beautiful so we had no worries I plan on having my other 2 daughters wedding there thanks again Sam

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 06/29/2018

From the moment we stepped inside The Park Savoy to tour the venue, we have had nothing but a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding without a single hesitation. The staff was beyond helpful, the place is absolutely beautiful and the food exceeded our expectations. The garden in the back is absolutely beautiful. It’s been a few weeks since our wedding and everyone is still talking about the cocktail hour and the Venetian Dessert. The General Manager Sam was so kind and always answered any questions that we had. On the day of our wedding, Victor, Mary and Dina were absolutely amazing – they were there for every need we had, guided us through the day and made our parents feel completely comfortable and attended to. We didn’t even feel as though they were our attendants – by the end of the night we considered them our friends. I will never forget the heart to heart I had with Mary when we were upstairs as I anxiously waited before the ceremony. I was so anxious, excited and nervous and she completely calmed my nerves. Our bridal party had such a wonderful time being able to spend the day there getting ready in the bridal suite and man cave and it made the whole day such a wonderful experience. We knew our wedding day would be perfect because we were marrying each other… but The Park Savoy made it better than we had every imagined. We can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 07/23/2018

carmela · Married on 06/23/2018

The Park Savoy is the perfect wedding venue! It is beautiful and charming, the staff (shout out to Melanie, Alex, Gabby, and especially Johanna) is so accomadating and takes care of everything! People can't stop raving about the food and how beautiful the venue is! We had a June saturday afternoon wedding, we originally wanted night, but afternoon was cheaper. You wouldn't have even guessed there was a difference! I would 1000% recommend the Park Savoy!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018