The Park Savoy Reviews

The Park Savoy 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Caniglia · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Excellent! A dream!

It was the exact experience I’ve always hoped and dreamed of! Sam is the absolute best! He is the kindest man and went out of his way to make me happy! The absolute best!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Erica

Erica Fiocco · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Can't wait for our wedding!!!

We couldn't be more blessed and satisfied with the way the park Savoy has treated us thus far

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie S. · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding of My Dreams

From the moment my then fiance and I met with the General Manager, Sam, we felt special. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He showed us around the venue and answered all our questions, always with a giant genuine smile. We knew The Park Savoy was the one for us with its luscious garden, beautiful pond, elegant staircases, highly rated food, and breathtaking ballroom. Even after we booked, Sam and his team were very responsive, resourceful, and accommodating! They truly wanted my us to have the wedding of our dreams :) The food here is more delicious and plentiful than any words can describe. The staff went above and beyond my expectations to make sure everyone had a great time. We had the most perfect wedding and I'm really thankful to The Park Savoy staff, especially Melanie who always made me feel confident that everything would go my way and that nothing was too big for her to handle :) Also, thank you to the Maitre'D's George & Manny for your exceptional skills at coordinating the night - my father still cannot stop talking about how much he appreciated George's helpfulness with the podium among other things. My bridal attendant Mary always made sure I had a drink in my hand, kept my bouquet near for photo opportunities, made sure I had nothing to worry about, and was the queen of bustling my dress - she even let me borrow her daughter's "Bride" hanger for my photographs :) The bride has access to the most beautiful bridal suite upstairs while the groom has an awesome man cave cellar downstairs.
    During the planning process, I sent many emails (or called) with my bridezilla concerns and anxieties that were met with a positive attitude and for that I would like to thank Renee, Cathy, and Dena. The incredible waitstaff kept all my guests very happy throughout the whole night. I'm so glad we chose to have our wedding at The Park Savoy - our wedding day was unimaginably smooth and filed with amazing memories. I'm still all smiles about actually having the wedding of my dreams, which I never thought could be possible! My new husband and I highly recommend working with Sam, Melanie, and their team!!! :)

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Briana

Briana Fauci · Married on 07/05/2019

Park Savoy Estate

From start to finish, everyone at the hall was attentive and helpful. Sam, George & Mary made our wedding a dream come true!! I wouldn’t change a thing about this day if I had to redo it!! Best decision was choosing was Park Savoy!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect in every way!

The Park Savoy is like something straight out of a dream!! We fell in love with this venue as soon as we saw it and it only got better as we started the planning and coordinating. The ballroom is absolutely gorgeous and the outdoor grounds are breathtaking. It was everything we ever imagined for our wedding and more! Victor (our maitre D) and his team were absolutely amazing!! They were so accommodating and made sure everything was in order and that it all flowed nicely throughout the entire day. We didn't have to worry about anything because of all their help! Johanna was my bridal attendant and I honestly can't say enough good things about her. She was by my side anytime I needed something. She helped with my veil, bustling my gown, steaming my bridesmaids dresses and so much more. She even held my lipstick the entire time and helped hold my dress while I went to the bathroom! Johanna went above and beyond and she is someone I will never forget when I think of our wedding day because she genuinely cared and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. And it was! Melanie was another huge help, she was quick to answer my emails and help resolve any issues or questions I may of had. There isn't one bad thing I can say about this venue or our wedding day. It truly was absolutely PERFECT in every way. I can't thank everyone at park savoy enough who helped make our day so incredibly special.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    The Park Savoy 24
    The Park Savoy 25
  • Maddy

Maddy Renzetti · Married on 05/24/2019

I never thought a wedding could be stress free!

Melanie and her entire team are FANTASTIC. My husband, myself, and my mother (who has been sick) were attended to all night. My bridal attendants made sure both of us ate, had time to ourselves, and even fixed my bustle when it broke! I could not recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    The Park Savoy 26
    The Park Savoy 27
    The Park Savoy 28
    The Park Savoy 29
    The Park Savoy 30
  • Marcia

Marcia Renzetti · Married on 05/24/2019

Fantastic! Worth every penny! Highly Recommend!

You do not need a wedding planner. Use the Park Savoy and their suggested vendors and your work is done. They are worth every penny! Fantastic from the exterior gardens, beautiful interior, vendors, service, and the food.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Antoinette

Antoinette · Married on 04/13/2019

All I can say is, WOW

There are no words to describe my experience at the park savoy for my wedding. All I can say is, WOW. the staff, the venue, everything from start to finish was completely beautiful and perfect. Absolutely perfect. The staff treated myself, my husband, and our guests so special. I felt like a complete princess for the day because of them. To Mary, Victor, Sam and everyone else. You are in my heart and feel like a part of my family now. I will never ever forget everything you did for us on our wedding day. We love you so much!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    The Park Savoy 39
    The Park Savoy 40
    The Park Savoy 41

Linda · Married on 03/30/2019

My daughter had an amazing wedding at the Park Savoy Estate. The staff was incredible from our arrival pre- wedding until the very last minute at 1AM.. I disvoered from my 92 year old aunt that while she was sitting outside the ballroom. The staff discovered that it was her birthday. At midnight after a full day of working my duaghter's wedding a number of the staff came over to my aunt sang Happy Birthday to her and brought her a tray of treats. I never knew thsi at the time. Their attentiveness toward her and us was amazing. Everything else was perfect, as many have already mentioned.

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • Wammie

Wammie · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Venue Ever!

After months of visiting venues, my husband and I were about to give up and settle on a venue that we were both ok with but didn't love. Something told me to visit one more venue, which turned out to be the Park Savoy, and we couldn't be happier with our decision! We fell in love with the venue and the staff and could not recommend this venue more for upcoming wedding couples. We worked with Melanie who had to be one of my favorite people to work with throughout this wedding planning process. Super responsive, helpful, and went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and had all the information we needed. We had George and Victor as our Maitre D's and everything ran smoothly and without a hitch (at least nothing that we were aware of). Our bridal attendants, Mary and Lisa were absolutely sweethearts. Mary even helped me with my dress when I tracked mud on my train when we were taking pictures outside right before the ceremony and it looked like new. We have heard nothing but endless praise of the venue and the service and cannot wait to be able to attend as a guest this time around.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 02/02/2019

Exceptional Service, Food and Decor!

Our wedding at the Park Savoy was beyond exceptional!!! From the moment we walked in to tour the property we were treated like royalty. I’m not kidding when I say everyone offers you a beverage which to me speaks highly on their hospitality. The grounds are beautiful (even in the winter) and each room has its own personality. I loved the vintage charm and the beautiful ballroom. The service was phenomenal my dad can’t stop talking about how attentive all the staff were. We were never without a drink, they made sure we ate and they were there for anything that have could’ve came up. The food was exceptional we had people coming up to us all night raving about the food many had said it was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. Joanna, Natalya, Victor, George, Sam and Melanie made our day and everyday leading up to it spectacular. Seriously if we could do it again we would pick the Park Savoy over and over nothing tops their service, food and atmosphere! They truly make you feel apart of the family!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Tremonte Selser · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Decision We Made was The Park Savoy!!

Having our wedding at the Park Savoy was one of our best decisions! We were treated above and beyond, always greeted with a friend face when we went to the venue leading up to the big day, and always offered a glass of champagne (which I loved!!). They were always there to answer the questions that would pop into my head in the middle of the night (oh wedding planning) through email! Very responsive with answering questions, very organized throughout the whole process in our booking and final meeting and on the day they seriously blew my away! I was treated like a princess by the staff, they took all my extra touches and decor in the morning and set it up throughout the venue better than I imagined. Whenever I needed a drink or my glass was getting empty, they had another one waiting for me on our sweetheart table, they set up all the cocktail hour food up in the bridal suite so we would have alone time as a married couple and actually eat before going to greeting our guest! It was amazing! People are still talking about our wedding and how AMAZING the food was! They couldn’t believe we were still eating dinner after the cocktail hour! Johanna was my bridal attendant and a true angle! She made me so relaxed through the entire day, and Victor was the maitre’d and had the entire day running on the timeline I wanted to the minute and coordinated all our big moments with the vendors, making sure the DJ was ready and the photographer was there to capture everything. The Park Savoy really does make dreams come true! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the staff! There will always be a special place in my heart for that place and I hope to get invited to a wedding there soon!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    The Park Savoy 54
    The Park Savoy 55

Stefanie Mastbeth · Married on 12/02/2018

Wedding at Park Savoy

Everything and everyone was simply amazing! The attendants and staff were so attentive to everyone and so accommodating! The managers and Maitre’d’s helped execute a flawless wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Anthony Caleca · Married on 11/24/2018

Everythinf was perfect

I don’t know where to start! Everything was perfect from the food to the service to how helpful and professional everyone was. Melanie helped us book the hall and she was out point of contact through out the whole process, even wasthere the night of to make sure everything was smooth and went off with out a hiccup. The day of was a fairy tale that I wish I could relive 100 times over. Every single person at the Park Savoy was incredible. I know friends and family are supposed to say that the wedding was great and all that, but people were truly blown away. The amount of of food we had and the exceptional quality was like nothing I’ve ever experienced at a wedding before. I come from a strong Italian family, where food is everything, and everyone was blown away. MARY AND JOHANNA, were absolutely magical. I literally can’t say enough good things about them! There every step o the way with a smile happy to hell. Just incredible

Sent on 11/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding of Danielle and Brandon Albro 10/27/18

The Park Savoy is everything you want and more when it comes to a wedding venue. The general manager Sam took care of our wants and needs during the whole process leading up to the wedding. The wedding itself was absolutely beautiful, and the food was wonderful. We were late due to limo and weather. Sam and George graciouly extended the cocktail hour for our guests. Excellent maitre des . Our guests were astonished about the place and food.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    The Park Savoy 56
    The Park Savoy 57
    The Park Savoy 58
    The Park Savoy 59

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

On August 11, 2018, my husband and I got married at the Park Savoy Estate in Florham Park, NJ. Despite some rain, the day was absolutely perfect in every way. We could not have chosen a more accommodating venue. The staff that we worked with went above and beyond in order to meet every request that we had. From the day that we booked the Park Savoy until the day of our wedding, the staff made us feel as though we were the only wedding that they were planning. Melanie, was amazing through the entire process. She responded to every email in a timely fashion and made sure that every detail of our day was perfect. On the day of our wedding, Victor, George, and Mary were absolutely incredible. They made sure the wedding went smoothly and according to schedule. They also made sure we were fed and always had a full drink in hand. The food was exceptional! We continue to receive praise from our guests about how much they enjoyed the quality of the food from the cocktail hour, to dinner, and finally dessert. The kitchen staff truly did an amazing job, as they certainly know how to please a crowd. The service we received from the bartenders, waiters, and waitresses was second to none. They were all incredibly professional and courteous. We continue to receive positive feedback from our guests in regards to the service, food, and elegance of the Park Savoy. If you are looking for a venue that will meet all of your needs and provide very high quality service, look no further. The Park Savoy will make sure that your day is the most memorable day of your life. We are certainly hoping that we can go back as guests some day.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2018

We cannot thank The Park Savoy team enough! Everything was absolutely perfect on our wedding day - their team went above and beyond to ensure not only we were happy, but all of our guests too. EVERYONE is still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. Thank you Victor, Melanie, and the entire Park Savoy staff!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/01/2018

The Park Savoy was a pleasure to work with Sam was so helpful my daughters wedding was incredible ...the service was great... the food delicious... the room was beautiful... people are still saying it was the best wedding they have been too... she got married on 7/1/18 it was 100* outside & we called the night before to change it to an inside ceremony & they made it beautiful so we had no worries I plan on having my other 2 daughters wedding there thanks again Sam

Sent on 08/01/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 06/29/2018

From the moment we stepped inside The Park Savoy to tour the venue, we have had nothing but a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding without a single hesitation. The staff was beyond helpful, the place is absolutely beautiful and the food exceeded our expectations. The garden in the back is absolutely beautiful. It’s been a few weeks since our wedding and everyone is still talking about the cocktail hour and the Venetian Dessert. The General Manager Sam was so kind and always answered any questions that we had. On the day of our wedding, Victor, Mary and Dina were absolutely amazing – they were there for every need we had, guided us through the day and made our parents feel completely comfortable and attended to. We didn’t even feel as though they were our attendants – by the end of the night we considered them our friends. I will never forget the heart to heart I had with Mary when we were upstairs as I anxiously waited before the ceremony. I was so anxious, excited and nervous and she completely calmed my nerves. Our bridal party had such a wonderful time being able to spend the day there getting ready in the bridal suite and man cave and it made the whole day such a wonderful experience. We knew our wedding day would be perfect because we were marrying each other… but The Park Savoy made it better than we had every imagined. We can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 07/23/2018

carmela · Married on 06/23/2018

The Park Savoy is the perfect wedding venue! It is beautiful and charming, the staff (shout out to Melanie, Alex, Gabby, and especially Johanna) is so accomadating and takes care of everything! People can't stop raving about the food and how beautiful the venue is! We had a June saturday afternoon wedding, we originally wanted night, but afternoon was cheaper. You wouldn't have even guessed there was a difference! I would 1000% recommend the Park Savoy!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/22/2018

The Park Savoy - The most PERFECT venue

The Park Savoy is the most PERFECT wedding venue. The minute I walked into The Park Savoy, I knew it was exactly where I wanted to marry my fiance. It was absolutely incredible! The staff treated us like royalty as soon as we arrived; especially Mary! She was the BEST bridal attendant we could have ever asked for. The cocktail hour was fabulous! The ballroom, dinner, desserts were out of this world! The whole night was fantastic. Everyone has raved about the food and it truly all tasted nothing short of superb! Best place for a wedding! It was a great experience for our family and friends! We want to get invited to a wedding there so we can go back! Beautiful venue!!! I wish we could do it all over again!!!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Giuliana · Married on 06/21/2018

I cannot say enough about our wedding at The Park Savoy. From the minute we visited, I knew that this is where I just HAD to have my wedding. It has been 2 months since our wedding, and our guests are still RAVING about absolutely everything. Sam was so wonderful to work with. Every time I called, he made sure to calm my nerves, answered every single question and gave us the best of the best for our wedding day. From our initial tour, to the tasting, and our menu planning appointment, to the rehearsal and the day of, Sam was there every step of the way, ensuring that everything was perfect. Our maitre d, Victor, was also fantastic. He made sure everything that day was perfect. If there were any problems that happened, my husband and I were completely unaware. The entire day feels like such a dream come true, we wish we could go back and repeat it again and again. Mary, our bridal attendant, was a fairy godmother that day. At some point, my dress got dirty and she fixed it right away. She took such great care of me, my husband and our families. The food was OUTRAGEOUS and plentiful. Our guests could not believe how much there was and how delicious cocktail hour, dinner and the venetian hour was. We were able to have our ceremony and pictures outside, and our pictures are drop dead gorgeous. The owner Joe was also so kind to us during the planning process and the day of. We are over the moon with how our day went and know that it is all because of the fantastic service at The Park Savoy. We cannot thank Sam, Joe, Mary and Victor enough for making our day such a dream!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Carly · Married on 04/28/2018

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are not enough words to describe how truly amazing & wonderful every single aspect of this venue is. The people that work there are really best, they know what they are doing & they do it so well. The entire building is absolutely beautiful, the ballroom is stunning, the food is beyond delicious, the bar is stocked with the highest quality, the staff are so wonderful, it is all top notch. Having our wedding here was the best decision ever!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Diana · Married on 04/08/2018

The Park Savoy is worthy of A MILLION stars!!! Five stars does not do it justice! My wedding was on April 8th, and to this day, my husband, myself, and my mom and dad are still getting compliments on how our wedding was THE BEST WEDDING EVER. Everything about The Park Savoy is perfection. Sam, the manager that we worked with, was amazing. He made sure we had everything we wanted, and even worked with us to include other things that we wanted! Victor, our maître d, and Mary, our bridal attendant, were outstanding!!! The Park Savoy truly makes you feel special. The ballroom, bridal suite, groomsmen lounge, and the outside grounds are breath taking! AND THE FOOD - ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! The amount of food and the variety of food is indescribable. The Park Savoy made our wedding day absolute perfection, if you choose the Park Savoy you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 05/03/2018