The Park Savoy Reviews

324 Reviews for The Park Savoy

• Michelle

Michelle Caniglia · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Excellent! A dream!

It was the exact experience I’ve always hoped and dreamed of! Sam is the absolute best! He is the kindest man and went out of his way to make me happy! The absolute best!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Erica

Erica Fiocco · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Can't wait for our wedding!!!

We couldn't be more blessed and satisfied with the way the park Savoy has treated us thus far

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Fischer · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Venue

Gorgeous venue, incredible staff, and excellent food! Definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Mchale · Getting married on 10/02/2020

A Perfect Wedding!

The Park Savoy exceeded our expectation from start to finish on a beautiful snowy evening in January. The food was superb, the service was excellent and the rooms were beautiful. Our guests loved everything about it, and many later sent us messages about how it was the best wedding they ever attended.
    From the start, where we had the pleasure of meeting with the owner Barry, throughout our year working with Melanie, Johanna, Renee, and Kathy, Sam, and then on our day with Mary and all of the staff, everyone went the extra mile to be sure our day was all we had hoped it would be. It went by quickly, so I especially appreciated our bridal attendants who helped us enjoy the day by making it easy in every way they could from bustling the dress and getting us a plate from each station at the cocktail hour. We dreamed of a perfect wedding day, and The Park Savoy make it happen!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen · Getting married on 06/28/2020

Wedding reception

We had our wedding reception at the Park Savoy Estate 2/7/20, and we could not recommend it enough! Everyone on staff is so nice and professional. They really helped to accommodate our requests and answer any questions quickly. This was the first venue that we looked at, and we both wondered how we would ever choose if all venues were like the Park Savoy Estate, but let me tell you, no other venue compared! Three weeks later and our guests are still raving about the food and beautiful space. Special thank you to Melanie, George, Johanna, and Mary! You all made us feel so special and calmer before and on our wedding day and we really appreciate it. Colleen and Matt

Sent on 02/21/2020

Anna Frangipani · Married on 05/08/2020

Wedding Day Bliss

Our wedding at the Park Savoy exceeded all expectations. My parents are the toughest of critics and even they were beyond pleased with the service and FOOD! We have to give a special shout out to Sam, Victor, Mary, and George who helped make our day perfect in every way. Thank you so much for all you did for my wedding and for our guests. It means so much to us!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • F

France · Married on 02/20/2020

France- 02/20/2020

From the moment I entered the doors at the Park Savoy; my then fiancé now husband, knew it was the venue of our dreams. The day we toured we met Sam, the General manager and Joe.. one is the owners. I can not tell you how impressive the experience was. The attention to what we wanted and the belief we had once we left, that it would come to fruition. Sam was so patient, kind and honestly, I felt like I have acquired another family at the Park Savoy. The venue was spotless. The staff was all so friendly and professional. The grounds were gorgeous. Sam promised we would be married in the chapel and we were. The chapel is absolutely stunning. Our guests can not stop raving about the venue and over the cocktail hour and the food in general. Compliments to the chef and his team! NO complaints. The team were attentive, patient and truly aimed to make our wedding nothing short of a fairy tail. No questions were unheard and I had full confidence everything would turn out beyond my expectations. We truly felt like we were family and our wishes would be honored and they were and beyond. The bridal attendants, Lesa and Mary were nothing but short of excellence. Each one took the time to ensure I was comfortable and was always aware of what was next.. Jorge... my Maitre D... I can not tell you how patient he was. Professional and made our wedding night absolutely flawless...
    The team ensured our private cocktail hour occurred as promised. That precious time meant everything to my husband and I. We were truly impressed with the quality of the service and the professionalism we received. We truly recommend the Park Savoy and would change absolutely nothing. Thank you to everyone at the Park Savoy for providing an experience of a life time.. we salute you and congratulate you on excellence!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Gregory

Gregory Chrin · Married on 02/15/2020

There is no other venue like it!

UNBELIEVABLE. Not only is the venue itself absolutely stunning, the staff at The Park Savoy really ensured our special day was in fact very special. There were plenty of uniquely decorated spaces to accommodate everyone, and plenty of staff member to attend to the guests. It was almost like they knew exactly what we were thinking and wanted even before we knew!

FOOD - NO guest left hungry or dissatisfied. The spread during cocktail hour was truly unbelievable, and many of our guests were in disbelief when MORE food was served during dinner. Everything was absolutely delicious and abundant!

Honestly, we cannot say enough good things about The Park Savoy, and hope to be invited to another event here (that isn't our wedding) to share in the experience once more. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 12/21/2019

Hands down, the best!

We got married on December 21, 2019. I can not say enough about how wonderful the staff and service was at the Park Savoy. From our first tour, we felt so at home. Melanie, George, Johanna and Mary were absolutely fantastic. They were responsive, friendly, knowledgeable and provided first class service. They took care of everything and made sure we had the best night of our lives. Everything was so easy and stress-free. The food was fantastic and the venue was magnificent. Multiple people have told us that our wedding was the best they ever attended.

I wish I could go back and do it all again! Thank you to the staff at the Park Savoy for amazing experience.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Chrystal · Married on 11/09/2019

A most perfect venue

This venue was absolutely stunning and beautiful. The bridal suite and man cave were spacious and beautiful. The ballroom is absolutely amazing with large windows for natural light, and three massive chandeliers, as well as beautiful molding and a fire place. The staff are impeccable. We had a seamless wedding day. I had two bridal attendants who helped take care of everything. .They made sure we ate and drank on our wedding day (difficult to do!). Our guests were RAVING about this being the BEST wedding they've ever attended, with the best food. The Martini Bar was creative and lovely. The outdoor ceremony area was stunning. They are currently building a chapel. It's a beautiful venue without being too overdone. Each time we came, whether it was to discuss paperwork or drop off items, we were greeted with the utmost hospitality. We thank Melanie, George, Sam, and all of the staff for an absolutely memorable time.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Downing · Married on 10/05/2019

A wedding beyond our wildest dreams!

The Park Savoy venue and staff are unparalleled. Our bridal party, family and guests cannot stop talking about the food and experience that they had while they were at our wedding. The Park Savoy is situated on gorgeous grounds with gardens and this setting was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. We knew from the moment we saw all parts of the venue that this would be the place for us. They have amazing areas for both the bride and the groom to get ready in. The Bridal Suite was a dream to get ready in with my girls and my husband loved getting ready in the bar/cellar area in the basement (complete with cigar lounge!). We knew we wanted an impressive cocktail hour with ample food for our family and friends. We got that and so much more! The cocktail hour was so impressive and there was so much variety, that our guests said that their only disappointment was that they could not try it all! Our main courses in the ballroom were beyond restaurant quality and everyone keeps telling us how amazing the food was!! We could not have been more pleased with the venue, the food and the atmosphere. We were also blessed to have worked with such an amazing team of staff. Everyone was phenomenal and I cannot say enough about the impeccable level of service that we received. A special thank you to Melanie, Manny, Johanna and Gaby, our amazing team of "day-of" staff that helped make the day as stress free as possible and took care of us the whole day. We cannot recommend the Park Savoy enough to couples looking for a magical experience from day one of planning to your wedding day. Melanie was happy to answer any of my (silly and trivial!) questions, big or small, in a timely manner. The whole staff was an absolute dream to work with and the owners even personally met with us when we were considering the venue. Our wedding day was more than we could have ever imagined and we hope that we can go back as guests at the Park Savoy for another wedding to experience it all over again!!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Chan · Married on 09/15/2019

Undeniably the best food!

All my guests raved about how much fun they had at my wedding here on 9/15. The whole day was magical from the grounds to the amazing staff - they know weddings and will make you feel like a celeb on your wedding day! Ambiance was impeccable they do a great job in maintaining the grounds inside and outside. The food was amazing especially the apps - my guests cannot stop talking about the apps. My family are foodies and this venue exceeded their expectations. Only feedback was the steak was OK, but the other options exceptional (fish/chicken). The bridal and groomsmen suites were incredible and upon walking in you can control music to temperature via an ipad! There is even a cigar room for the men! Basically the park savoy is a gem and i would recommend it 100% to have your wedding there - stop the search and just sign up!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Diana

Diana Contreras · Married on 09/12/2019

Amazing Staff!!

The entire staff at The Park Savoy is amazing, from the first day my husband and I stepped foot inside the venue, they made us feel like family. Each time we went back, it felt like home and i was even more happy with my decision to book with them. Melanie was the first person to help us out and walked us through our entire process, she even made an appearance on our wedding day! Any person you meet there is amazing and so pleasant to deal with. Melanie and John were helpful during our booking process, and Melanie stayed with us up until a week before the wedding. on our wedding day, George and Victor were with us all day lending a hand and we had amazing bridal attendants Mary and Natalia were by my side all day practically reading my mind and helping out before i could ask for anything.

We had the most amazing wedding and it was all thanks to the staff at The Park Savoy. I'm begging my friends to book with them because i want to be a guest there. Our guests enjoyed the night and cant stop talking about it 3 weeks later. I'm sure that it will be hard for any one to top it and we'll be talking about it for years to come.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Louis

Courtney Siracusa · Married on 09/02/2019

The Perfect Day Thanks to The Park Savoy!!

The entire Park Savoy experience was priceless. Starting from the minute you walk through the doors you are treated like family by a staff that clearly have decades of experience in the wedding industry. The property is impeccable kept with a beautiful garden, patio, and ballroom which made for great photos. The food display is incredible, everyone of our guests raved about the cocktail hour. The true gem of this site is the staff. Sam, Melanie – thank you for making the planning process seamless stress free and making the day happen. Victor, Johanna and Mary – our day wouldn't have been the same with out your guidance. Thank you for handling essentially everything. You couldn't have been more welcoming, accommodating and comforting.

I urge any couple in search for the perfect venue to go visit the Park Savoy. They have the wedding process down to a science with out making is feel cold and mechanical. You truly cannot put a price on what they provide here.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Velardi · Married on 08/29/2019

Just Exceptional

If you want delicious food, amazing staff, and a gorgeous venue, The Park Savoy is a no brainer. We literally could not ask for more. From the very start of the day-getting ready in the suites, to the next day picking up everything the way we dropped it off-it was just all perfect.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2019

You need to pick the Park Savoy - JUST DO IT!

JUST DO IT! You won't say what if. You won't be stressed (with the venue at least). You won't have regret. You won't want to turn back. WE PROMISE. The Park Savoy is THE BEST wedding venue. My husband and I looked at many venues and there was always something missing, wrong or that we simply just didn't like. When we went into the Park Savoy, we knew of their reputation and how beautiful the venue is, but we did not expect to get blown away the way that we did. In fact, the second we walked through the door we turned to eachother and said "we're having it here" before we even took a tour or held our meeting. Everything, and I mean everything, is the best of the best. From the staff - we worked with Sam to plan our beautiful day and he is the brightest gem that the venue has. He was sooo organized, supportive and really gave his all to make sure our day was as special as we wanted it to be. We can't thank you enough for all of your efforts Sam! Our Maitre'd's George & Victor were professional, welcoming, and clearly had such extensive experience in this business that we did not even have to think on our wedding day, we were just there to enjoy. Thanks to both of you for making sure our special day ran seamlessly! Our bridal attendants were Mary and Natalia and they were exceptional! From constantly checking on us to see if we needed anything, to pinning up my dress with a million pins when the bussle fell, we are sooo appreciative of all of their hard work and care. While we worked directly with Sam, Melanie was also very helpful throughout this process as she was always there to give us comfort in our decisions and help us be creative with our decorations! We would also like to thank one of the owners, Barry, who we had the opportunity to meet the first day we arrived and have had several conversations with throughout the course of our planning. It is often rare that you find an owner of several large wedding venues to be involved the way Barry was with us and we want to show our recognition and appreciation for caring for our wedding day as we did. As for the venue itself, the grounds are just absolutely breathtaking. We had our wedding this August so the flowers were bright and in perfect bloom, and the grounds are so well maintained that every one of our wedding pictures is enhanced just because of the scenery. It is also a great perk when your guests walk outside of the ballroom to get some air and have a beautiful deck and view to enjoy! The ballroom is the most gorgeous room we have ever seen. Sitting at the head of that room, looking up at the chandeliers and across at all of your guests is an indescribable feeling and that's why you need to have your wedding here (among many other reasons). All of the other rooms are so charming and really incorporate a classic estate feel. Another perk is that the cocktail room and some of the entrance rooms also have beautiful floral arrangements which can you in the long run! Lastly, the food! You will never see so much food in your life. I have a large italian family who not only cares about the quality of the food, but also the quantity. This surpassed anyones expectations. They offer soooo many pass-arounds, chafing dishes and chef stations that you won't even know where to start, but every single one of them is more delicious than the next. The greatest perk was that the Park Savoy sets up a mini cocktail hour in the bridal suite for you and your spouse to enjoy some alone time and samples of ALL of the food. I'm not kidding we tried everything - and were able to do so undisturbed! You will want the alone time - and you will neeed the food! We would also recommend the sea bass (best I've ever had in my life), the chicken saltimbocca and the chateaubriand - they were all sooo amazing for dinner options! After the end of the wedding, the Park Savoy packed up all of our belongings, left over food, and flowers and stored it for us to pick up the next day - it was so easy to deal with the next day. I can go on and on about how great this venue is, but it truly is a very special place and it will make you feel just as special on your wedding day. If you want to have all beautiful memories of your special day, do yourself the biggest favor of all and pick the Park Savoy. It will be worth it!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Crystal · Married on 08/04/2019

Amazing experience

I got so many compliments from my guests about the food, service, decor and garden. My bridal attendant Marie and maitred George were amazing in helping us throughout the day

Sent on 08/14/2019

Barbara FR · Married on 07/27/2019

A Class Act

If you are looking for a classy, elegant, venue with beautiful gardens, an attentive staff, and great food, the Park Savoy is it. We completely enjoyed having our wedding here. We first toured the Park Savoy with the Saturday manager, John. We liked his friendly, low key manner. We had the opportunity to see the staff setting up the room for the cocktail hour and everything looked so fresh. Sam, the general manager was kind, flexible and accommodating; we felt he did everything possible to make our day flow smoothly. We heard comments from guests such as: “Of all the wedding venues we’ve been to, this place is the most beautiful.” “Of all the weddings I’ve attended this place is the nicest, it excels in every detail.” Everyone raved about the food and commented on the wonderful staff. Many thanks to our Maître D’s: Manny and Victor, to my bridal attendants: Lisa and Gaby, to office manager Johanna, and to the owners of Park Savoy. You all work well together to create a wonderful wedding experience not only for the bride and groom, but also for all of the guests.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Petrillo · Married on 07/12/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing

My husband and I got married at the Park Savoy on July 12th and we truly cannot express in words how grateful we are for the staff who helped us to create our perfect wedding day! We had been planning our wedding for two years and Sam helped us every step of the way. He was with us when we booked the venue, met with us several times during the planning process, and he was checking on us and our parents during the wedding reception. On the day of the wedding, my husband and I worked with Victor, George, Mary, Lisa, and Natalia. They are truly the best! Lisa and the staff began celebrating our special day from the first moment we walked into the Park Savoy in the morning. They provided us with anything we needed and allowed us to see how the venue was set up before the reception. During the reception, I could not be more thankful to Mary and Victor for their kindness and attention to detail. Mary stood beside my husband and I for photos, the cocktail hour, and throughout the whole reception. Even regarding bustling a dress or fixing a veil, there was no problem Mary couldn't solve! Victor ensured that every portion of the reception went smoothly, including walking out, throwing the bouquet, cutting the cake, and communicating with any vendors for us in between! If you are looking for a venue where you are surrounded by true, good hearted people, you have found the place. It's a month after our wedding and people cannot stop talking about the amazing food, the gorgeous ballroom, and the beautiful gardens! The Park Savoy Estate has our highest recommendation! We are so thankful for the Park Savoy family.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie S. · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding of My Dreams

From the moment my then fiance and I met with the General Manager, Sam, we felt special. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He showed us around the venue and answered all our questions, always with a giant genuine smile. We knew The Park Savoy was the one for us with its luscious garden, beautiful pond, elegant staircases, highly rated food, and breathtaking ballroom. Even after we booked, Sam and his team were very responsive, resourceful, and accommodating! They truly wanted my us to have the wedding of our dreams :) The food here is more delicious and plentiful than any words can describe. The staff went above and beyond my expectations to make sure everyone had a great time. We had the most perfect wedding and I'm really thankful to The Park Savoy staff, especially Melanie who always made me feel confident that everything would go my way and that nothing was too big for her to handle :) Also, thank you to the Maitre'D's George & Manny for your exceptional skills at coordinating the night - my father still cannot stop talking about how much he appreciated George's helpfulness with the podium among other things. My bridal attendant Mary always made sure I had a drink in my hand, kept my bouquet near for photo opportunities, made sure I had nothing to worry about, and was the queen of bustling my dress - she even let me borrow her daughter's "Bride" hanger for my photographs :) The bride has access to the most beautiful bridal suite upstairs while the groom has an awesome man cave cellar downstairs.
    During the planning process, I sent many emails (or called) with my bridezilla concerns and anxieties that were met with a positive attitude and for that I would like to thank Renee, Cathy, and Dena. The incredible waitstaff kept all my guests very happy throughout the whole night. I'm so glad we chose to have our wedding at The Park Savoy - our wedding day was unimaginably smooth and filed with amazing memories. I'm still all smiles about actually having the wedding of my dreams, which I never thought could be possible! My new husband and I highly recommend working with Sam, Melanie, and their team!!! :)

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Briana

Briana Fauci · Married on 07/05/2019

Park Savoy Estate

From start to finish, everyone at the hall was attentive and helpful. Sam, George & Mary made our wedding a dream come true!! I wouldn’t change a thing about this day if I had to redo it!! Best decision was choosing was Park Savoy!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect in every way!

The Park Savoy is like something straight out of a dream!! We fell in love with this venue as soon as we saw it and it only got better as we started the planning and coordinating. The ballroom is absolutely gorgeous and the outdoor grounds are breathtaking. It was everything we ever imagined for our wedding and more! Victor (our maitre D) and his team were absolutely amazing!! They were so accommodating and made sure everything was in order and that it all flowed nicely throughout the entire day. We didn't have to worry about anything because of all their help! Johanna was my bridal attendant and I honestly can't say enough good things about her. She was by my side anytime I needed something. She helped with my veil, bustling my gown, steaming my bridesmaids dresses and so much more. She even held my lipstick the entire time and helped hold my dress while I went to the bathroom! Johanna went above and beyond and she is someone I will never forget when I think of our wedding day because she genuinely cared and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. And it was! Melanie was another huge help, she was quick to answer my emails and help resolve any issues or questions I may of had. There isn't one bad thing I can say about this venue or our wedding day. It truly was absolutely PERFECT in every way. I can't thank everyone at park savoy enough who helped make our day so incredibly special.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 06/01/2019

The Best!!!!!!!!!!

The Park Savoy is out-of this-world and amazing! The staff is incredibly responsive and treats you like family from the day you meet them. Sam was incredibly helpful in the planning of our wedding, always answering questions and helping us whenever we needed. George was a wonderful Maitre D on the day of our wedding and Joanna was an incredible Bridal Attendant. We had such a beautiful and perfect wedding, all thanks to the phenomenal staff and excellent atmosphere!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Maddy

Maddy Renzetti · Married on 05/24/2019

I never thought a wedding could be stress free!

Melanie and her entire team are FANTASTIC. My husband, myself, and my mother (who has been sick) were attended to all night. My bridal attendants made sure both of us ate, had time to ourselves, and even fixed my bustle when it broke! I could not recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Marcia

Marcia Renzetti · Married on 05/24/2019

Fantastic! Worth every penny! Highly Recommend!

You do not need a wedding planner. Use the Park Savoy and their suggested vendors and your work is done. They are worth every penny! Fantastic from the exterior gardens, beautiful interior, vendors, service, and the food.

Sent on 07/15/2019