The Park Savoy Reviews

The Park Savoy 5
The Park Savoy 6
The Park Savoy 7

Linda · Getting married on 03/30/2019

My daughter had an amazing wedding at the Park Savoy Estate. The staff was incredible from our arrival pre- wedding until the very last minute at 1AM.. I disvoered from my 92 year old aunt that while she was sitting outside the ballroom. The staff discovered that it was her birthday. At midnight after a full day of working my duaghter's wedding a number of the staff came over to my aunt sang Happy Birthday to her and brought her a tray of treats. I never knew thsi at the time. Their attentiveness toward her and us was amazing. Everything else was perfect, as many have already mentioned.

• Erica

Erica · Married on 02/02/2019

Exceptional Service, Food and Decor!

Our wedding at the Park Savoy was beyond exceptional!!! From the moment we walked in to tour the property we were treated like royalty. I’m not kidding when I say everyone offers you a beverage which to me speaks highly on their hospitality. The grounds are beautiful (even in the winter) and each room has its own personality. I loved the vintage charm and the beautiful ballroom. The service was phenomenal my dad can’t stop talking about how attentive all the staff were. We were never without a drink, they made sure we ate and they were there for anything that have could’ve came up. The food was exceptional we had people coming up to us all night raving about the food many had said it was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. Joanna, Natalya, Victor, George, Sam and Melanie made our day and everyday leading up to it spectacular. Seriously if we could do it again we would pick the Park Savoy over and over nothing tops their service, food and atmosphere! They truly make you feel apart of the family!

Stefanie Mastbeth · Married on 12/02/2018

Wedding at Park Savoy

Everything and everyone was simply amazing! The attendants and staff were so attentive to everyone and so accommodating! The managers and Maitre’d’s helped execute a flawless wedding!

Anthony Caleca · Married on 11/24/2018

Everythinf was perfect

I don’t know where to start! Everything was perfect from the food to the service to how helpful and professional everyone was. Melanie helped us book the hall and she was out point of contact through out the whole process, even wasthere the night of to make sure everything was smooth and went off with out a hiccup. The day of was a fairy tale that I wish I could relive 100 times over. Every single person at the Park Savoy was incredible. I know friends and family are supposed to say that the wedding was great and all that, but people were truly blown away. The amount of of food we had and the exceptional quality was like nothing I’ve ever experienced at a wedding before. I come from a strong Italian family, where food is everything, and everyone was blown away. MARY AND JOHANNA, were absolutely magical. I literally can’t say enough good things about them! There every step o the way with a smile happy to hell. Just incredible

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding of Danielle and Brandon Albro 10/27/18

The Park Savoy is everything you want and more when it comes to a wedding venue. The general manager Sam took care of our wants and needs during the whole process leading up to the wedding. The wedding itself was absolutely beautiful, and the food was wonderful. We were late due to limo and weather. Sam and George graciouly extended the cocktail hour for our guests. Excellent maitre des . Our guests were astonished about the place and food.

The Park Savoy 18
    The Park Savoy 19
    The Park Savoy 20
    The Park Savoy 21

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

On August 11, 2018, my husband and I got married at the Park Savoy Estate in Florham Park, NJ. Despite some rain, the day was absolutely perfect in every way. We could not have chosen a more accommodating venue. The staff that we worked with went above and beyond in order to meet every request that we had. From the day that we booked the Park Savoy until the day of our wedding, the staff made us feel as though we were the only wedding that they were planning. Melanie, was amazing through the entire process. She responded to every email in a timely fashion and made sure that every detail of our day was perfect. On the day of our wedding, Victor, George, and Mary were absolutely incredible. They made sure the wedding went smoothly and according to schedule. They also made sure we were fed and always had a full drink in hand. The food was exceptional! We continue to receive praise from our guests about how much they enjoyed the quality of the food from the cocktail hour, to dinner, and finally dessert. The kitchen staff truly did an amazing job, as they certainly know how to please a crowd. The service we received from the bartenders, waiters, and waitresses was second to none. They were all incredibly professional and courteous. We continue to receive positive feedback from our guests in regards to the service, food, and elegance of the Park Savoy. If you are looking for a venue that will meet all of your needs and provide very high quality service, look no further. The Park Savoy will make sure that your day is the most memorable day of your life. We are certainly hoping that we can go back as guests some day.

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2018

We cannot thank The Park Savoy team enough! Everything was absolutely perfect on our wedding day - their team went above and beyond to ensure not only we were happy, but all of our guests too. EVERYONE is still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. Thank you Victor, Melanie, and the entire Park Savoy staff!!!!

Vanessa · Married on 07/01/2018

The Park Savoy was a pleasure to work with Sam was so helpful my daughters wedding was incredible ...the service was great... the food delicious... the room was beautiful... people are still saying it was the best wedding they have been too... she got married on 7/1/18 it was 100* outside & we called the night before to change it to an inside ceremony & they made it beautiful so we had no worries I plan on having my other 2 daughters wedding there thanks again Sam

Kaitlin · Married on 06/29/2018

From the moment we stepped inside The Park Savoy to tour the venue, we have had nothing but a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding without a single hesitation. The staff was beyond helpful, the place is absolutely beautiful and the food exceeded our expectations. The garden in the back is absolutely beautiful. It’s been a few weeks since our wedding and everyone is still talking about the cocktail hour and the Venetian Dessert. The General Manager Sam was so kind and always answered any questions that we had. On the day of our wedding, Victor, Mary and Dina were absolutely amazing – they were there for every need we had, guided us through the day and made our parents feel completely comfortable and attended to. We didn’t even feel as though they were our attendants – by the end of the night we considered them our friends. I will never forget the heart to heart I had with Mary when we were upstairs as I anxiously waited before the ceremony. I was so anxious, excited and nervous and she completely calmed my nerves. Our bridal party had such a wonderful time being able to spend the day there getting ready in the bridal suite and man cave and it made the whole day such a wonderful experience. We knew our wedding day would be perfect because we were marrying each other… but The Park Savoy made it better than we had every imagined. We can’t thank them enough.

carmela · Married on 06/23/2018

The Park Savoy is the perfect wedding venue! It is beautiful and charming, the staff (shout out to Melanie, Alex, Gabby, and especially Johanna) is so accomadating and takes care of everything! People can't stop raving about the food and how beautiful the venue is! We had a June saturday afternoon wedding, we originally wanted night, but afternoon was cheaper. You wouldn't have even guessed there was a difference! I would 1000% recommend the Park Savoy!!!

• Monica

Monica · Married on 06/22/2018

The Park Savoy - The most PERFECT venue

The Park Savoy is the most PERFECT wedding venue. The minute I walked into The Park Savoy, I knew it was exactly where I wanted to marry my fiance. It was absolutely incredible! The staff treated us like royalty as soon as we arrived; especially Mary! She was the BEST bridal attendant we could have ever asked for. The cocktail hour was fabulous! The ballroom, dinner, desserts were out of this world! The whole night was fantastic. Everyone has raved about the food and it truly all tasted nothing short of superb! Best place for a wedding! It was a great experience for our family and friends! We want to get invited to a wedding there so we can go back! Beautiful venue!!! I wish we could do it all over again!!!

Giuliana · Married on 06/21/2018

I cannot say enough about our wedding at The Park Savoy. From the minute we visited, I knew that this is where I just HAD to have my wedding. It has been 2 months since our wedding, and our guests are still RAVING about absolutely everything. Sam was so wonderful to work with. Every time I called, he made sure to calm my nerves, answered every single question and gave us the best of the best for our wedding day. From our initial tour, to the tasting, and our menu planning appointment, to the rehearsal and the day of, Sam was there every step of the way, ensuring that everything was perfect. Our maitre d, Victor, was also fantastic. He made sure everything that day was perfect. If there were any problems that happened, my husband and I were completely unaware. The entire day feels like such a dream come true, we wish we could go back and repeat it again and again. Mary, our bridal attendant, was a fairy godmother that day. At some point, my dress got dirty and she fixed it right away. She took such great care of me, my husband and our families. The food was OUTRAGEOUS and plentiful. Our guests could not believe how much there was and how delicious cocktail hour, dinner and the venetian hour was. We were able to have our ceremony and pictures outside, and our pictures are drop dead gorgeous. The owner Joe was also so kind to us during the planning process and the day of. We are over the moon with how our day went and know that it is all because of the fantastic service at The Park Savoy. We cannot thank Sam, Joe, Mary and Victor enough for making our day such a dream!

Carly · Married on 04/28/2018

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are not enough words to describe how truly amazing & wonderful every single aspect of this venue is. The people that work there are really best, they know what they are doing & they do it so well. The entire building is absolutely beautiful, the ballroom is stunning, the food is beyond delicious, the bar is stocked with the highest quality, the staff are so wonderful, it is all top notch. Having our wedding here was the best decision ever!!!!!!!!!

Diana · Married on 04/08/2018

The Park Savoy is worthy of A MILLION stars!!! Five stars does not do it justice! My wedding was on April 8th, and to this day, my husband, myself, and my mom and dad are still getting compliments on how our wedding was THE BEST WEDDING EVER. Everything about The Park Savoy is perfection. Sam, the manager that we worked with, was amazing. He made sure we had everything we wanted, and even worked with us to include other things that we wanted! Victor, our maître d, and Mary, our bridal attendant, were outstanding!!! The Park Savoy truly makes you feel special. The ballroom, bridal suite, groomsmen lounge, and the outside grounds are breath taking! AND THE FOOD - ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! The amount of food and the variety of food is indescribable. The Park Savoy made our wedding day absolute perfection, if you choose the Park Savoy you will not be disappointed!!!

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

We got married at Park Savoy in early April 2018. We had a day wedding, which was perfect. The room is built so perfectly for a day wedding. The natural light is amazing. We met with Sam during the planning process. He might be the sweetest man ever. The one thing that I've heard over and over again was how amazing Johanna and Gabby were (bridal attendant and assistant, respectively). Together they worked both the bridal room upstairs and the men's area in the basement. Somehow whenever anyone turned around for anything, they were there with said item in hand. Johanna is kind of like inspector gadget. Whatever you need she has it right there. I could write this entire review on how attentive they are. Unlike anything I've ever seen. The staff worked well in conjunction with our vendors, and made sure I didn't have to deal with that. Unfortunately not everything we had planned for in the menu selection was present on the day of, but what was there was delicious. People loved the martini bar in the cocktail hour. I regret not being able to get to the back of the room to get one. It was a beautiful day.

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2018

I could not have been happier with the way my wedding at the Park Savoy went. What everyone has raved about is true, especially when it comes to the service and the amazing people that provide it. Johanna was our bridal attendant and I don’t know how she does it but she seemed to appear out of nowhere with exactly what we needed, exactly when we needed it. She was there while the girls and I got ready and helped me throughout the whole night. I consider myself a pretty laid back person and she and I were on the same wavelength, but I could also imagine nervous anxious brides loving her for her calm demeanor. She was in no way overwhelming, but was also a ton of fun (my husband and I even dragged her out on the dance floor during the ceremony). Then of course there is Melanie who helped us plan the whole thing. I could go on and on about how perfect she was for us, how well she understood what Henri and I wanted, and how well she listened to us. She is AMAZING and I don’t know how we would have been able handle all of the logistics and sometimes emotional stress that goes into the planning of a wedding if it weren’t for her. Myron took excellent care of the groom and the groomsmen. Our Maitre d’ Victor made sure the entire night went smooth. He was basically the conductor for our ceremony, entrance, first dance, cake cutting, etc. and did a great job! The owners are friendly. The entire staff is incredible.. A huge shout out to Stacey the bartender and Maggie who handled our guests oh so well. Thank you thank you thank you!

*Side note and sort of a PSA if you have your wedding here (or anywhere) OR if you’re a guest at a wedding and feel like the staff is doing an amazing job – tip them :)

• Jenifer

Jenifer · Married on 02/02/2018

All I can say is wow. We had our wedding in February 2018, and from the moment we walked into the Park Savoy, we were treated like the queen and king. The food was incredible, the service was immaculate, and the event went smoother than I ever anticipated. They say something always goes wrong on your wedding day. That's not the case when you have it at the Park Savoy.

Also, if you're willing to be flexible with your wedding date, you can get really fabulous value at the Park Savoy. We never thought we'd be able to have such a grand event-- but Melanie and the Park Savoy team made it possible!

The Park Savoy 22
    The Park Savoy 23
    The Park Savoy 24
    The Park Savoy 25

Christina · Married on 01/20/2018

We got married January 20th at The Park Savoy and we knew when we booked it, that this was going to be an amazing event. Honestly I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about The Park Savoy and this review will probably not even be enough. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE everything about it....the decor, grounds, food (omg amazing), and the staff are beyond fabulous. When you book a wedding, you want it to be beautiful and the food to be plentiful and delicious and boy was it. The abundance of food at our cocktail hour would have lasted people the entire night...everyone is still raving about it and wants to attend another wedding just for that! However, the cocktail hour is just the beginning...the meals are beautifully crafted and the dessert (OMG GET THE VIENNESE TABLE) . The waffles were the best I ever had! Everyone is so professional, detailed, on top of it, and lovely. We dealt with Melanie and she just gets everything and is so calm throughout everything. Victor and Vincent were our matire ds and they ran the show...which went off beautifully and smoothly. Mary was my bridal attendant and she was my BFF for the night. She will do anything and everything for you! We are so happy we booked our wedding here! So RUN don't walk to book your wedding here...no place in the area can hold a candle to The Park Savoy. You will be so happy you did. Love love The Park Savoy!!

Tara · Married on 01/13/2018

We had our January winter wedding at The Park Savoy Estate and now we know why this was the first and ONLY place we looked at! We booked it that day! The Park Savoy staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect, which it was. Melanie was our manager and she knew exactly what we wanted and made it a reality. She helped us pick the best menu out there, people are still talking about it. From the pass around items to the 10 different stations and extras she threw in, it was a feast !! The mozzarella man is a must!! Most weddings have a lot of food but it’s not really that good but everyone, I mean everyone, could not say enough about how delicious everything was!! The Venetian hour was unbelievable, everyone could not believe the quality and quantity of everything. We also had the pleasure of working with Vincent as our maitre and Mary as our bridal attendant. They did ANYTHING you ask and made us feel like royalty for the day. Our parents also told us the same. Everyone truly did everything in their power to make the day one to remember. They set us up our own cocktail hour before we went down to meet guests which was great because we actually got to eat! The ambiance was also what stood out to us when picking this as our venue. We loved how homey and elegant it was. From the grounds to the different rooms, 4 weeks later and we are still getting compliments and have been told that this was one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful venue they have ever been too! The food: everyone said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. We are so glad we chose The Park Savoy Estate as our venue for our wedding and hope someone we know will have a wedding here so we can go!

The Park Savoy 26
    The Park Savoy 34
  • Antonia

Antonia · Married on 01/07/2018

January 7, 2018

We hoped that our family and closest friends would enjoy every aspect of our wedding. The Park Savoy Estate accomplishes exactly that. Every detail of our wedding was world class! The ambiance, food, and genuine service at this venue will exceed the highest of expectations. Our wedding was a dream come true. The support of our maitre’d, Vincent, over the past year was extraordinary. He made sure to fulfill any and all requests. Mary and Johanna, our two bridal attendants, knew what we needed before we did. They were exceptional and we could not imagine the day running as smoothly without them. Sam (general manager) and Barry (owner) made sure we were happy and we cannot thank them enough. You are now part of our family.

We appreciate not only the quality of service but also the delicious and wide variety of food during the cocktail hour, reception, and dessert Venetian table. Our guests are still raving about how it was the best wedding they ever attended... and they mean it! The happiness and love during our wedding ceremony and reception were overflowing! Thank you to the Park Savoy Estate from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding unforgettable and so incredibly special.

The Park Savoy 35

Christine · Married on 12/31/2017

There is a reason The Park Savoy is repeatedly named best wedding venue in NJ! In addition to the beautiful estate and impressive ballroom, we were immediately blown away by the staff. Once we met with Melanie, we knew this was our venue! From start to finish she made sure every detail was attended to, was extremely responsive and always gave great suggestions while leaving decisions up to us. I could not thank Melanie enough for making our day as amazing as it was (and making it so easy on us!) Any time we came to The Park Savoy during wedding planning, we were met with such graciousness and friendliness, you end up feeling like family when you leave! The wedding night was so seamless and perfect, they leave you with nothing to worry about! Our maître d Victor made us feel confident and calm as he took care of everything, seemingly with ease. I could not have been happier with having Mary as my bridal attendant. She was so wonderful to talk to and helped me with EVERYTHING from my dress to my veil to making sure I had a drink. I got a rip in my dress and Mary was even able to sew it for me right away! As the night went on, our guests were in awe of the food – from the AMAZING cocktail hour, to a delicious dinner, tons of dessert, and even late night breakfast sandwiches, you really couldn’t ask for more. We got married on New Year’s Eve and drop-down screens in the ballroom brought us the Times Square countdown while hats, noise makers, etc. were handed out to our guests (again, completely seamlessly). Whoever decorates The Park Savoy for the holidays is very talented, the venue looked even more amazing than it always does! I wish we could do it all over again, we really could not recommend the Park Savoy enough!

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2017

The Parks Savoy helped make our dreams come true! Every single detail was planned perfectly, the staff was all very attentive, and the food is out of this world. We couldn’t have dreamed up a better wedding, and it all came true because of the Park Savoy and their staff!

Camille · Married on 12/22/2017

We got married last month at the Park Savoy Estate and everything was beyond amazing. We wish that we could relive that day over and over again. When we booked our wedding, everyone would tell us how great The Park Savoy is and we were excited to see for ourselves. When our wedding day finally came, we were blown away. The place was so beautifully decorated for Christmas, and the food and service were both absolutely perfect. Everything was better than we had expected!!

The staff at the Park Savoy is the best. We booked our wedding with Laura and we just clicked with her at the first day we walked into the hall. Ever since that day she was so great by answering all of our questions and helping us with anything we needed.
    The bridal attendants helped our day run so smoothly, especially Mary. She made sure we always had a drink in our hands! She was so helpful when we were taking pictures with the photographer. She held my shoes, picked up my dress when I was walking, helped me with my veil and everything we could have possibly needed - Mary was on it.
    Thank you to the entire staff of the Park Savoy for making our wedding day the absolute best day of our lives!!! We hope to be back there for a wedding in the future.

• Jromano02

jenna · Married on 11/12/2017

I was blown away!! With nearly a week of marriage under our belt, I can not help but feel sad that our time with the Park Savoy is over. From the minute I contacted someone to tour the grounds to the minute I left the venue, I was in love! A few selling points for me were, of course Sam Tiwali, the general mgmt. He answered every question, and believe me, I had a million! Our Matre di staff and day off staff were also incredible! My bridal attendant, Mary...was like a long lost Auntie! I loved our private cocktail hour, which gave us some time to EAT! I dont ever understand when brides say, I didnt eat at my wedding. We ate.. cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert! My wedding day was PERFECT! Literally. Nothing went wrong, and if it did, we certainly didnt know. I heard from all of my guest that this was the best wedding they have ever gone to!