The Palace Center Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Lara
    Lara L. Married on 04/02/2022

Best venue

I couldn't have had a better experience with any other venue. The staff was all beyond accommodating and very nice! I was able to see all my dreams come true with the help of the palace! They made my husband and I feel special every step of the way! I do not have enough words to rave about this venue!

Hi Lara,
    Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to work with you and to host your big day at The Palace Center. We wish you and Dan all the happiness and many years to come!
    Katee S. Married on 10/02/2021

October Wedding at the Palace

We had our wedding at the Palace and everything was perfect! Kristen was so helpful and super responsive. She helped me plan everything from the day we booked till the day of the wedding. She was also there on the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. All of our guests loved the food and it was super spacious and accommodating. I would recommend it to anyone planning a wedding!

Hi Katee,
    It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Alex throughout the wedding planning process. You two were such a delight to work with. Thank you so much for your review. Everyone at The Palace Center wishes you a lifetime of happiness together.
    Amanda E. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding Experience

The Palace Center is amazing! They help you every step of way. Everything went extremely smooth for our wedding. They are professional yet caring and will make you feel at ease. Highly recommend!

Hi Amanda,
    Thank you for your reply. I wish you and Danny a lifetime of happiness and great health!
    Johny S. Married on 09/04/2021

The Palace made our wedding experience awesome!

Working with The Palace was a wonderful experience (we worked with Kristen, she was fantastic). Getting a hold of them was always easy, and our questions were always answered. We feel they went above and beyond to accommodate us. The building was very spacious and allowed plenty of room for all our guests. The food was delicious and we received many compliments. We would certainly recommend The Palace to anyone looking to get married in the Lehigh Valley.

Hi Johny,
    Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and Kelly in making your dream wedding come true. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Teo A. Married on 05/30/2021

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without the palace!

Amazing staff! Accommodated all of our needs and made our dream wedding come true! Everything was phenomenal as communicated! If we had to do this again, we would choose the palace center!

Hi Teo,

It was a pleasure working with you and Natalia. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Teo A. Married on 05/30/2021

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without the palace!

• Suleydi
    Suleydi C. Married on 04/24/2021

Mr. & Mrs Long

Everything was amazing!! Such an amazing staff!!!

Hi Suleydi,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Greg. Wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Jennie S. Married on 10/12/2020

Absolutely wonderful experience

The Palace made our daughters wedding a dream come true! The service,the food, the decor,everything was completely perfect ,we could not have asked for a better experience, I would highly recommend them!

Hi Jennie,
    Thank you very much for your review. I am so happy everything was spectacular! It was a pleasure being able to plan your daughter's wedding with you! I wish Katherine and Alex a lifetime of happiness.
    Rand Y. Married on 09/26/2020

Great in every way!!

The Palace Center is beautiful, we did a very elegant and simple set up for our wedding and it looked gorgeous!!
    I can’t speak highly enough of management and staff there! They were so helpful with options and ideas to make our day easier, responsive and eager to give the best experience!
    Food was really good with a variety of menus to choose from, the bar equipped, the organization of all details was on point, the service was fantastic.
    Highly recommended! 💞

Hi Rand,
    Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and Chadi and I wish you both a lifetime of good health and happiness.
    Selena P. Married on 09/10/2020

Excellent place

They made everything happen for my wedding with least in a month before my day . Everyone was nice !! Everything was amazing! The food was good . All my guest was telling was everything look so great .. I would definitely recommend this place !!!

Hi Selena,
    Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you and get to know you. I wish you and Derek a lifetime of good health and happiness.
    Sabrina Y. Married on 06/20/2020

Above and beyond service

I wouldn’t have trusted anyone else with my wedding! The palace center went above and beyond to make sure all the guests and us were extremely happy! The service at the palace center was amazing, waiters and waitress were everywhere making sure guests had everything they needed. The food was very warm and tasted so good! All the guests at the venue loved it. All around amazing service and I would 100% recommend the palace to any couple that is getting married!

The Palace Center's reply:

Thank you for your review, Sabrina. It was a pleasure working with you and Trevor. I wish the both of you a lifetime of good health and happiness!
    Patricia B. Married on 10/11/2019

WOW!!!!!! What an AMAZING experience!

As a guest to a wedding here let me tell you- This place is FABULOUS!! The staff is professional, kind and there to attend to any need you have. The set up is gorgeous, the food is very good, the entire place and the bathrooms are clean. It is truly an incredible place!! For any bride in need of an outstanding, memorable wedding- look no further- THE PALACE is THE PLACE!!!!

The Palace Center's reply:

Thank you Patricia for your great comments!! I would have loved to meet you in person though. Love--Anne
    Jeff Married on 10/05/2019

The greatest decision to have my wedding at

I enjoyed every second. The staff was very welcoming and i would recommend anybody to have there wedding at this event center because you wont regret the pictures and memories you make under that roof. The food was bomb.com and best part is that huge dance floor.

The Palace Center's reply:

Thank you for your review!! It was a pleasure working with you and Nancy this past year. You make such a beautiful couple. God bless your new family-- Anne
  • Juliana
    Juliana Married on 09/28/2019

Very big venue

It is a very big venue. It's in a great location as well.
    Lulu K. Married on 07/20/2019

Fairytale Wedding!

Let me start by saying The Palace Center has the most amazing staff and service! I'd like to give Anne a quick shout out- Not only did she meet with me several times before the wedding to perfect my food options, table set up, and timeline of events, she worked behind the scenes on wedding day to ensure everything went as smooth as possible.

My wedding had close to 500 people and I never felt like the ballroom was crowded. Since it is so big, you can really play around with your tables and choose where you want the bridal party and guests to sit, as well as the floor layout.

I definitely recommend this venue for anyone who is looking to plan their dream wedding, engagement party or any other special event. Anne and the rest of the staff at The Palace Center will not let you down!

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Lulu for your lovely review. It was such a pleasure hosting your wedding reception and being a part of it. Wish you and Matthew the best... Anne
    Milia M. Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing venue!

Anne, the wedding planner, was incredible the entire wedding planning process. Her and the rest of her staff were professional, flexible and responsive. My guests are still raving about the great food, service and decor. You can really transform this space into anything you dream of. Highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an affordable yet beautiful dream come true wedding.

The Palace Center's reply:

Dear Milia, I can't thank you enough for your lovely comments. You and Paul were wonderful to work with and the wedding came together so beautifully. Wish you the best!! Love, Anne
    Jane Married on 06/09/2019

Wedding June 9th 2019

This place is incredible response time is next to nothing their staff is impeccable very helpful very friendly and very efficient wonderful service the food was impeccable and I am a master chef so I am the worst critic there is an Sandy the chef did an incredible job with my wedding. The owner of her daughters they’re so sweet and so helpful they put up with me even though I had some bridezilla moments LOL they put up with me and they know how to calm me down and I know all the right things to say and everything popped off wonderful thank you Palace Center for making our day so much more Special in your venue if you’re getting married this venue is well worth your day.

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Jane for your wonderful review.. You were a pleasure to work with despite what you said in the review. We wish you both the best of luck and hope to see you soon!!
  • Ismaldo
    Ismaldo A. Married on 03/09/2019

Loved this venue!

The owner is the best! We knew right away after walking into the venue that it was going to be the perfect location for our BIG day! Everything was the way we pictured it and the staff was AWESOME! But the food... it was phenomenal! Everyone loved it and I could go for seconds!

The Palace Center's reply:

It was my pleasure hosting your wedding and working with you. Best wishes to you and Crystal for a very happy and healthy life!
    Shahnaz Married on 02/23/2019

Accommodating and Friendly!

We got married on 02-23-19 and had a wedding of ~400 people. If you are hosting a wedding of that size, in the Lehigh Valley, The Palace Center should be on your list.

The food was excellent- The Palace Center recently hired a new head chef and he did an amazing job preparing food for such a large group. We did a combination platter of the Filet and Chicken Marsala; we received many compliments on the plating, flavor, and overall presentation of the food.

Anne was a pleasure to work with- she was very accommodating on set up. She was flexible with allowing JHM Event Group to coordinate the décor and floral ahead of time so that not everything was completed the day of/day before the wedding. There was a large snowstorm a couple of days before the wedding, so it was great to have that flexibility.

The main ballroom is very spacious and lends itself to a variety of layouts and décor options. The Palace Center is fantastic at accommodating most ideas.

I would recommend this venue if you are hosting a large wedding in the Lehigh Valley!

The Palace Center's reply:

Dear Shahnaz, Thank you for your kind words! You were a pleasure to work with! Wish you the best.
  • Jason
    Jason B. Married on 10/20/2018

Fun, Friendly, Fantastic!

From the beginning, Anne was more than willing to walk us through multiple wedding set-ups and answer all our questions quickly. Sheworked with our schedules to plan meetings when needed, and planned our tasting around other weddings that were there that day. She worked with us through our last minute changes and offered us various suggestions in order to capitalize our enjoyment for our wedding day.

On our wedding day, the staff was absolutely great. They put the finishing touches on various décor items, and were more than willing to help out in any way possible. They served all meals efficiently and quickly without any issues. They were very attentive to myself and husband,and even asked us where our parents were sitting in order to get them their meals first as well. We've had various people tell us how great the food was, and how friendly and attentive the staff was the entire night (we've even had a few people tell us how the staff was having such a good time, and they were even dancing on the side! Haha).

After the wedding was over, the staff was quick to help with the breakdown. I feel like my husband and I looked away for one second, and all the tables were already stripped! We had a bunch of guests stay to help gather our things as well, but the staff was truly great in every aspect.

We cannot thank Anne and the Palace Center staff enough. We couldn't imagine a better venue and we will never get tired of hearing all our guests rave about how much fun everyone had the entire night.

The Palace Center's reply:

Dear Carissa and Jason, It was a pleasure working with you this past year and hosting your wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you for a very detailed review. Greatly appreciate the time you took from your day to write it and hopefully other couples will get to benefit from your experience. Wish you the best of luck!! Sincerely, Anne
    Anita Married on 09/08/2018
    I loved working with Anne. She is very detailed oriented and very accommodating to your wants and needs. The venue is beautiful, the staff are very professional, the food was great and overall I was beyond satisfied with the entire experience.

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Anita for a lovely review. It was a great pleasure hosting your wedding and many wishes to a happy and healthy life!! Please keep us in mind for future events..
    Evelyn Married on 08/25/2018
    Wedding 8/25/18- Anne & her team created a perfect wedding reception-gorgeous, comfortable, & immaculate venue, excellent food & cheerful, accommodating waitstaff, expert set-up of table centerpieces. We were never left wondering about anything as the communication was clear and prompt. They nailed all the details. Highly Recommend!!!!

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Evelyn for your review!! It was a great pleasure hosting your son's wedding and please don't forget to share some pictures. Please give my regards to the newlyweds and hope to see you again.
    Trina Married on 07/08/2018
    My husband and I had a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception here...Anne was amazing with helping us with anything we needed along the way. If we had any problems she addressed it promptly. I would recommend this venue for any function!!

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Trina for your lovely review.. It was a pleasure hosting your wedding and great working with you. I love the pictures you posted.. wishing you a happy and healthy life.. Please keep us in mind for future events...
    Kristina Married on 07/07/2018
    The palace center is a wonderful place to have a wedding! They are so helpful and understanding! They provide exactly what a bride/groom envision for their day!

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Kristina for taking time and writing this review. It was a pleasure hosting your wedding and working with you. Wishing you the best!!