The Palace Center Reviews

The Palace Center 5
The Palace Center 6
The Palace Center 7

Anita · Married on 09/08/2018

I loved working with Anne. She is very detailed oriented and very accommodating to your wants and needs. The venue is beautiful, the staff are very professional, the food was great and overall I was beyond satisfied with the entire experience.

Sent on 09/21/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Anita for a lovely review. It was a great pleasure hosting your wedding and many wishes to a happy and healthy life!! Please keep us in mind for future events.. Anne

Evelyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding 8/25/18- Anne & her team created a perfect wedding reception-gorgeous, comfortable, & immaculate venue, excellent food & cheerful, accommodating waitstaff, expert set-up of table centerpieces. We were never left wondering about anything as the communication was clear and prompt. They nailed all the details. Highly Recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Evelyn for your review!! It was a great pleasure hosting your son's wedding and please don't forget to share some pictures. Please give my regards to the newlyweds and hope to see you again. Anne

Trina · Married on 07/08/2018

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception here...Anne was amazing with helping us with anything we needed along the way. If we had any problems she addressed it promptly. I would recommend this venue for any function!!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    The Palace Center 11
    The Palace Center 12

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Trina for your lovely review.. It was a pleasure hosting your wedding and great working with you. I love the pictures you posted.. wishing you a happy and healthy life.. Please keep us in mind for future events... Anne

Kristina · Married on 07/07/2018

The palace center is a wonderful place to have a wedding! They are so helpful and understanding! They provide exactly what a bride/groom envision for their day!

Sent on 07/16/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Kristina for taking time and writing this review. It was a pleasure hosting your wedding and working with you. Wishing you the best!! Anne

Micheline · Married on 06/29/2018

It was great! Everybody was helpful and did what I asked for. It definitely made wedding stresses alittle easier. I made some changes a week before the wedding and it still was okay.

Sent on 07/23/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thank you Micheline for your review and it was a pleasure working with you. May you have a great life with Rudolph. Please keep in touch. Sincerely, Anne

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

The best bang for your buck! Did my research extensively and this venue is by far the most beautiful and accommodating to your dream wedding!

Aurora · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing experience! Everything was perfect and organized! Ann is amazing, very professional and caring!

Sent on 06/08/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Aurora!! It was a pleasure working with you and wish you and Basem the best!! Sincerely, Anne

Joan · Married on 05/26/2018

Anne and her friendly staff were on point with the bridal shower for my daughter. Countless emails, she was always ready to help. I would highly recommend The Palace for a bridal shower. For 60 individuals this was a terrific place and the food was fabulous!

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

We are so glad that we chose the Palace Center for our wedding. The staff were very personal and very professional. Everyone that attended our wedding could not stop talking about how good the food was and how beautiful the set up was. The room was very elegant and beautifully decorated and the staff was attentive throughout the entire night. Thank you Anne for working with us to create the wedding we desired!

Sent on 06/11/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Megan for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you on your special day. Please keep us in mind for future events. Sincerely, Anne

Jenna · Married on 03/17/2018

The Palace Center was the best! We couldn’t have been happier with our decision to have our reception there. Anne was very thorough and was always available (even when power was lost 2 weeks prior to our wedding due to a snow storm) we still had our final meeting! The team Anne had in place for our big day were unbelieveble - Caroline and Ray were beyond helpful the days leading up to the BIG DAY! They helped move tables to where I wanted, gave me their professional opinion when I asked and the day of everything was perfect! If we needed anything they were there right on top of it getting it done. We would highly recommend the Palace Center for any event from the chefs to waitstaff to bartenders and everyone in between they make your day the best ever. We have zero complaints!

Joanne · Married on 10/21/2017

I don't even know where to start. Ann and Carolyn are with you every step from start to finish. Their packages are better than anyone in the Valley. I even changed my napkin color a week before and they did everything they can to get them for me. Ann helped me with the time line to ensure everything was perfect. On my actual wedding day Ann and Carolyn were there and helped with making sure everything went smoothly. The feedback from my 300+ guests about the food and the venue were confirmation of my thoughts! Thank you to the Palace and their staff, my wedding was flawless. I would recommend the Palace to anyone who wants to have a stress free venue!

Brittney · Married on 09/23/2017

If you are looking for a large venue with amazing value, The Palace Center is definitely for you! We booked this venue for our September 2017 wedding. The owner Anne is fantastic. She's extremely professional, helpful, and accommodating to all of your wedding needs. She goes above and beyond by recommending you to other vendors and spending the time needed to make your day amazing. I am looking forward to working with them this year, and excited to see how everything turns out for our big day!

Erica · Married on 09/03/2017

We just had the best wedding ever at The Palace this past weekend! I cannot thank Anne and Caroline enough for all of their help with the planning process. Such sweet ladies! We had 122 guests and the front ballroom we used was beautiful, the food was excellent, and the service incredible. I highly recommend The Palace!!! Thank you for making our day so special!!

Jane · Married on 08/25/2017

My sister and mom did an amazing job with my shower.. anne thought out of the box and offered to have my shower in the cocktail area— well that was the best advice. My shower looked even nicer and more intimate. Anne and staff went out of their way to accommodate our requests- before during and after. The food was so good! Very friendly staff and always smiling. I would highly recommend the palace center to anyone! Thank you for making my shower so special❤️

Maha · Married on 08/05/2017

It was great and everything we asked for

Sharon · Married on 07/01/2017

Look no further. The Palace Center is the hidden gem of the Lehigh Valley! We had our special event for 250 guests and it was impeccable. Our guests are still raving about the reception! Everything was absolutely beautiful and well organized.

The ballroom looked like a Cinderella fairy tale room with the gold chiavari chairs and light blue tablecloths. So elegant!

The dinner buffet was hot, plentiful and delicious! The Palace Center was very accommodating with my Vegan guests and kids. Anne, the Sales Manager, has many wonderful recommendations!

Overall, the Palace Center was EXCELLENT! Anne, Carolyn and the entire staff are extremely knowledgeable, courteous and anticipate. Most places promise for your event to be incredible, but the Palace Center delivers! Because of them, we (and our guests!) have beautiful memories for many years to come!

JOANNE · Married on 05/27/2017

We chose to get married at The Palace because they are so flexible and work hard to make your day special. There are so many upgrade options that are available which allowed us to personalize our wedding!
    Anne and the staff are wonderful to work with!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/17/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Joanne!! It was a pleasure hosting your wedding and don't forget to post pictures. We would love to share with all. Anne

Maria · Married on 04/29/2017

We had our wedding at The Palace Center this past weekend. Everything from the food to the service is hands down the best in the Lehigh Valley. If you are a bride looking for great service and affordability this place is for you. Our ballroom was stunning. Anne, is seriously the sweetest woman and so helpful throughout this whole process. She was amazing. She was responsive and very attentive to anything we needed. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us,and you can see she really enjoys what she does. I HIGHLY recommend The Palace Center for a couple who is getting married !!

• Britani

Britani · Married on 04/15/2017

We had a great experience with the palace center. Anne and Carolyn were great to work with. For the past year working with Anne was great she helped us with anything we needed and always got back to us in a timely fashion. The day before and day of Carolyn was great to work with, she made sure everything was just perfect. I have no complaints of the entire experience it was amazing. I have received nothing amazing great reviews from guests about the entire staff, the food and the dessert table. I thank the entire staff at the palace center for making our day absolutely perfect.

Diana · Married on 10/14/2016

I would like to take a few moments to just rant and rave about The Palace center in Allentown, PA.. if you want a dream wedding check out this place..
    I had my first daughter’s wedding there this past October, 2016.
    Ann Abdouche and her team were spectacular to say the least. My daughter wanted and outdoor wedding, however we were nervous with the weather so Anne recommended an indoor ceremony- we had the Ceremony in the front lobby, cocktails in the small ballroom and the reception in the grand ballroom. I will never forget the site of the wall opening up to have our guest enter from cocktail to reception. It was so tastefully elegant. You have made one of my most memorable days as well as my daughter’s life a dream come true.
    We were able to come in the night before to set up- everything was done with great taste. The appetizer in cocktail hour were the talk of the night. The dinner ( we had a buffet) was exceptional. The bartenders were very professional as well as the servers. Anne Abdouche was there with us from beginning to end.

Thank you Palace and your team for making my daughters dream wedding come true!!! I highly recommend the Palace for any wedding or special events. Especially if you want a one stop venue – from ceremony to cocktail to reception. Beautiful , elegant and extravagant . We had a great deal for what was all was offered to make it a beautiful day into night.

Happy Mother of the Bride,
    Diana Alkhal

peter · Married on 08/20/2016

Amazingggg. The best. Nice people

Amazing . Everything was amazing

Emily · Married on 04/16/2016

We loved having our wedding reception at the Palace! Everything was perfect! Working with Anne in the year leading up to the wedding was wonderful, she answered all our questions and made us feel very special! And all our guests had a great time! Best reception ever!

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/01/2014

Service was impeccable. Our buffet moved quickly and food was delicious! Highly recommend.