The Palace Center Reviews

The Palace Center 5
The Palace Center 6
The Palace Center 7

Patricia Behun · Married on 10/11/2019

WOW!!!!!! What an AMAZING experience!

As a guest to a wedding here let me tell you- This place is FABULOUS!! The staff is professional, kind and there to attend to any need you have. The set up is gorgeous, the food is very good, the entire place and the bathrooms are clean. It is truly an incredible place!! For any bride in need of an outstanding, memorable wedding- look no further- THE PALACE is THE PLACE!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    The Palace Center 8
    The Palace Center 9
    The Palace Center 10

The Palace Center's reply:

Thank you Patricia for your great comments!! I would have loved to meet you in person though. Love--Anne
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 09/28/2019

Very big venue

It is a very big venue. It's in a great location as well.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Lulu Khalil · Married on 07/20/2019

Fairytale Wedding!

Let me start by saying The Palace Center has the most amazing staff and service! I'd like to give Anne a quick shout out- Not only did she meet with me several times before the wedding to perfect my food options, table set up, and timeline of events, she worked behind the scenes on wedding day to ensure everything went as smooth as possible.

My wedding had close to 500 people and I never felt like the ballroom was crowded. Since it is so big, you can really play around with your tables and choose where you want the bridal party and guests to sit, as well as the floor layout.

I definitely recommend this venue for anyone who is looking to plan their dream wedding, engagement party or any other special event. Anne and the rest of the staff at The Palace Center will not let you down!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    The Palace Center 11

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Lulu for your lovely review. It was such a pleasure hosting your wedding reception and being a part of it. Wish you and Matthew the best... Anne

Milia Maalouf · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing venue!

Anne, the wedding planner, was incredible the entire wedding planning process. Her and the rest of her staff were professional, flexible and responsive. My guests are still raving about the great food, service and decor. You can really transform this space into anything you dream of. Highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an affordable yet beautiful dream come true wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2019
    The Palace Center 12
    The Palace Center 13
    The Palace Center 14
    The Palace Center 15
    The Palace Center 16

The Palace Center's reply:

Dear Milia, I can't thank you enough for your lovely comments. You and Paul were wonderful to work with and the wedding came together so beautifully. Wish you the best!! Love, Anne

Jane · Married on 06/09/2019

Wedding June 9th 2019

This place is incredible response time is next to nothing their staff is impeccable very helpful very friendly and very efficient wonderful service the food was impeccable and I am a master chef so I am the worst critic there is an Sandy the chef did an incredible job with my wedding. The owner of her daughters they’re so sweet and so helpful they put up with me even though I had some bridezilla moments LOL they put up with me and they know how to calm me down and I know all the right things to say and everything popped off wonderful thank you Palace Center for making our day so much more Special in your venue if you’re getting married this venue is well worth your day.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    The Palace Center 25
    The Palace Center 26
    The Palace Center 27

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Jane for your wonderful review.. You were a pleasure to work with despite what you said in the review. We wish you both the best of luck and hope to see you soon!!
  • Ismaldo

Ismaldo Adames · Married on 03/09/2019

Loved this venue!

The owner is the best! We knew right away after walking into the venue that it was going to be the perfect location for our BIG day! Everything was the way we pictured it and the staff was AWESOME! But the food... it was phenomenal! Everyone loved it and I could go for seconds!

Sent on 06/17/2019

The Palace Center's reply:

It was my pleasure hosting your wedding and working with you. Best wishes to you and Crystal for a very happy and healthy life!

Shahnaz · Married on 02/23/2019

Accommodating and Friendly!

We got married on 02-23-19 and had a wedding of ~400 people. If you are hosting a wedding of that size, in the Lehigh Valley, The Palace Center should be on your list.

The food was excellent- The Palace Center recently hired a new head chef and he did an amazing job preparing food for such a large group. We did a combination platter of the Filet and Chicken Marsala; we received many compliments on the plating, flavor, and overall presentation of the food.

Anne was a pleasure to work with- she was very accommodating on set up. She was flexible with allowing JHM Event Group to coordinate the décor and floral ahead of time so that not everything was completed the day of/day before the wedding. There was a large snowstorm a couple of days before the wedding, so it was great to have that flexibility.

The main ballroom is very spacious and lends itself to a variety of layouts and décor options. The Palace Center is fantastic at accommodating most ideas.

I would recommend this venue if you are hosting a large wedding in the Lehigh Valley!

Sent on 04/03/2019

The Palace Center's reply:

Dear Shahnaz, Thank you for your kind words! You were a pleasure to work with! Wish you the best.
  • Jason

Jason Beck · Married on 10/20/2018

Fun, Friendly, Fantastic!

From the beginning, Anne was more than willing to walk us through multiple wedding set-ups and answer all our questions quickly. Sheworked with our schedules to plan meetings when needed, and planned our tasting around other weddings that were there that day. She worked with us through our last minute changes and offered us various suggestions in order to capitalize our enjoyment for our wedding day.

On our wedding day, the staff was absolutely great. They put the finishing touches on various décor items, and were more than willing to help out in any way possible. They served all meals efficiently and quickly without any issues. They were very attentive to myself and husband,and even asked us where our parents were sitting in order to get them their meals first as well. We've had various people tell us how great the food was, and how friendly and attentive the staff was the entire night (we've even had a few people tell us how the staff was having such a good time, and they were even dancing on the side! Haha).

After the wedding was over, the staff was quick to help with the breakdown. I feel like my husband and I looked away for one second, and all the tables were already stripped! We had a bunch of guests stay to help gather our things as well, but the staff was truly great in every aspect.

We cannot thank Anne and the Palace Center staff enough. We couldn't imagine a better venue and we will never get tired of hearing all our guests rave about how much fun everyone had the entire night.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    The Palace Center 28
    The Palace Center 29
    The Palace Center 30

The Palace Center's reply:

Dear Carissa and Jason, It was a pleasure working with you this past year and hosting your wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you for a very detailed review. Greatly appreciate the time you took from your day to write it and hopefully other couples will get to benefit from your experience. Wish you the best of luck!! Sincerely, Anne

Anita · Married on 09/08/2018

I loved working with Anne. She is very detailed oriented and very accommodating to your wants and needs. The venue is beautiful, the staff are very professional, the food was great and overall I was beyond satisfied with the entire experience.

Sent on 09/21/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Anita for a lovely review. It was a great pleasure hosting your wedding and many wishes to a happy and healthy life!! Please keep us in mind for future events..

Evelyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding 8/25/18- Anne & her team created a perfect wedding reception-gorgeous, comfortable, & immaculate venue, excellent food & cheerful, accommodating waitstaff, expert set-up of table centerpieces. We were never left wondering about anything as the communication was clear and prompt. They nailed all the details. Highly Recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Evelyn for your review!! It was a great pleasure hosting your son's wedding and please don't forget to share some pictures. Please give my regards to the newlyweds and hope to see you again.

Trina · Married on 07/08/2018

My husband and I had a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception here...Anne was amazing with helping us with anything we needed along the way. If we had any problems she addressed it promptly. I would recommend this venue for any function!!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    The Palace Center 31
    The Palace Center 32

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Trina for your lovely review.. It was a pleasure hosting your wedding and great working with you. I love the pictures you posted.. wishing you a happy and healthy life.. Please keep us in mind for future events...

Kristina · Married on 07/07/2018

The palace center is a wonderful place to have a wedding! They are so helpful and understanding! They provide exactly what a bride/groom envision for their day!

Sent on 07/16/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Kristina for taking time and writing this review. It was a pleasure hosting your wedding and working with you. Wishing you the best!!

Micheline · Married on 06/29/2018

It was great! Everybody was helpful and did what I asked for. It definitely made wedding stresses alittle easier. I made some changes a week before the wedding and it still was okay.

Sent on 07/23/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thank you Micheline for your review and it was a pleasure working with you. May you have a great life with Rudolph. Please keep in touch.

Christina · Married on 06/02/2018

The best bang for your buck! Did my research extensively and this venue is by far the most beautiful and accommodating to your dream wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Razan · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding on 5/25/19

Anne and her staff were tremendous! They were accommodating with any requests I had, met with us numerous times to put our minds at ease, made a time table for us to know how everything was going to go and to know that everything will be perfect! The day of the wedding, the food was great, the staff were amazing! Also, Anne went above and beyond to help my mom decorate specific tables when the florist failed to bring what was requested for centerpieces and saved the day! So thank you Anne and The Palace Center for making my big day beautiful and stress free!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Dear Razan,

It was a pleasure working with you and hosting your wedding reception and thank you for your lovely review. Everyone at The Palace Center and myself wish you and Daniel a lifetime of happiness.

Aurora · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing experience! Everything was perfect and organized! Ann is amazing, very professional and caring!

Sent on 06/08/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Aurora!! It was a pleasure working with you and wish you and Basem the best!!

Joan · Married on 05/26/2018

Anne and her friendly staff were on point with the bridal shower for my daughter. Countless emails, she was always ready to help. I would highly recommend The Palace for a bridal shower. For 60 individuals this was a terrific place and the food was fabulous!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

We are so glad that we chose the Palace Center for our wedding. The staff were very personal and very professional. Everyone that attended our wedding could not stop talking about how good the food was and how beautiful the set up was. The room was very elegant and beautifully decorated and the staff was attentive throughout the entire night. Thank you Anne for working with us to create the wedding we desired!

Sent on 06/11/2018

The Palace Center's reply:

Thanks Megan for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you on your special day. Please keep us in mind for future events.

Jenna · Married on 03/17/2018

The Palace Center was the best! We couldn’t have been happier with our decision to have our reception there. Anne was very thorough and was always available (even when power was lost 2 weeks prior to our wedding due to a snow storm) we still had our final meeting! The team Anne had in place for our big day were unbelieveble - Caroline and Ray were beyond helpful the days leading up to the BIG DAY! They helped move tables to where I wanted, gave me their professional opinion when I asked and the day of everything was perfect! If we needed anything they were there right on top of it getting it done. We would highly recommend the Palace Center for any event from the chefs to waitstaff to bartenders and everyone in between they make your day the best ever. We have zero complaints!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Joanne · Married on 10/21/2017

I don't even know where to start. Ann and Carolyn are with you every step from start to finish. Their packages are better than anyone in the Valley. I even changed my napkin color a week before and they did everything they can to get them for me. Ann helped me with the time line to ensure everything was perfect. On my actual wedding day Ann and Carolyn were there and helped with making sure everything went smoothly. The feedback from my 300+ guests about the food and the venue were confirmation of my thoughts! Thank you to the Palace and their staff, my wedding was flawless. I would recommend the Palace to anyone who wants to have a stress free venue!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Brittney · Married on 09/23/2017

If you are looking for a large venue with amazing value, The Palace Center is definitely for you! We booked this venue for our September 2017 wedding. The owner Anne is fantastic. She's extremely professional, helpful, and accommodating to all of your wedding needs. She goes above and beyond by recommending you to other vendors and spending the time needed to make your day amazing. I am looking forward to working with them this year, and excited to see how everything turns out for our big day!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Erica · Married on 09/03/2017

We just had the best wedding ever at The Palace this past weekend! I cannot thank Anne and Caroline enough for all of their help with the planning process. Such sweet ladies! We had 122 guests and the front ballroom we used was beautiful, the food was excellent, and the service incredible. I highly recommend The Palace!!! Thank you for making our day so special!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jane · Married on 08/25/2017

My sister and mom did an amazing job with my shower.. anne thought out of the box and offered to have my shower in the cocktail area— well that was the best advice. My shower looked even nicer and more intimate. Anne and staff went out of their way to accommodate our requests- before during and after. The food was so good! Very friendly staff and always smiling. I would highly recommend the palace center to anyone! Thank you for making my shower so special❤️

Sent on 02/01/2018

Maha · Married on 08/05/2017

It was great and everything we asked for

Sent on 01/25/2018

Sharon · Married on 07/01/2017

Look no further. The Palace Center is the hidden gem of the Lehigh Valley! We had our special event for 250 guests and it was impeccable. Our guests are still raving about the reception! Everything was absolutely beautiful and well organized.

The ballroom looked like a Cinderella fairy tale room with the gold chiavari chairs and light blue tablecloths. So elegant!

The dinner buffet was hot, plentiful and delicious! The Palace Center was very accommodating with my Vegan guests and kids. Anne, the Sales Manager, has many wonderful recommendations!

Overall, the Palace Center was EXCELLENT! Anne, Carolyn and the entire staff are extremely knowledgeable, courteous and anticipate. Most places promise for your event to be incredible, but the Palace Center delivers! Because of them, we (and our guests!) have beautiful memories for many years to come!

Sent on 08/19/2017