The Oyster Farm at King's Creek Reviews

View more information

4.7

• Suzanne
    Suzanne G. Married on 07/03/2021

Lane made our day fabulous.

I can’t say enough good things about the wedding coordinator, Lane Noe. She is amazing! She helped us so much. The food was wonderful. You can’t beat the setting on the beach at sunset.
    Angela Married on 10/03/2015
    This is one of the most beautiful places to have a wedding and reception! We couldn't have asked for a better place! Tiffany made sure everything was taken care of for our big day and was involved in making sure our day turned out perfect! She was patient and right there when you needed her- She was willing to help in any way possible which was so appreciated! Due to weather, we had to change the wedding ceremony location last minute and everyone at Oyster Farm was flexible and made sure everything was set up perfectly. The food was amazing - we had so many compliments! We did buffet style dinner and everyone had plenty to eat! We would highly recommend this location for the wedding of your dreams! Lots of amazing places for photographs as well- rain or shine!
    Heather Married on 06/02/2012
    After months of searching for an eastern shore location and months of the ones we looked at so far out of our budget, I was so excited to find Bay Creek! The venue was amazing and just what I was looking for, a place to have the ceremony & reception beside each other and have hotel accommodations within walking distance. Tiffany was great to work with and we received many comments about how great the food was. It was a gorgeous day at a beautiful venue!
    Lindsey Married on 08/14/2010
    We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Aqua at Bay Creek Resort in Cape Charles. Tiffany was our coordinator; she did an amazing job and took care of my chair rentals for the outdoor ceremony on the lawn, and the indoor chiavari chairs for the reception inside Aqua. She coordinated the cocktail hour passed h'ors d'eouvres and the plated dinner. The food at our reception was incredible. The crabcake was the best I've had in my entire life, and the cocktail hour food was very well received. Aqua's beauty really speaks for itself; if you're looking for somewhere unique on the bay, I highly recommend Bay Creek. The inside of Aqua is gorgeous on its own, and they have an incredible deck/patio that wraps around so your guests can hang out inside and out. The bar is beautiful, and is lit from beneath. The sunset on our wedding day was unforgettable. Our guests were so complimentary of the setting and the entire wedding, and we have the Aqua staff and Bay Creek Resort staff to thank. I recommend everyone check it out- they provided us with our absolute dream wedding!
    Danielle Married on 06/15/2012
    Bay Creek was a beautiful venue for our wedding ceremony and reception - it allowed us to have the beach wedding we wanted without a bunch of tourists swimming around in the background. Not to mention, the Cabana Room offered a beautiful view of the water and the sunset during the reception. Cape Charles itself was also right in line with the small town atmosphere that my fiance and I met in, so it was a perfect fit. The food provided by Aqua was absolutely wonderful and Bay Creek assisted us with whatever we needed to make our wedding day exactly what we wanted. Tiffany Mohr, the event coordinator for Bay Creek, was an absolute pleasure to work with in planning our wedding day.
  • Y
    Yolonda Married on 06/09/2012
    From the moment I arrived at Bay Creek Resort, I knew it was the place I wanted to get married. Tiffany was excellent and she put my mind at ease about everything. My guests raved about our food and how beautiful the location was. The resort helped capture the beauty of our wedding day!
    Sarah Married on 04/28/2018
    Tiffany and her team made my vision a reality. It was absolutely perfect from meetings over a year before the wedding to food tastings to last-minute phone calls and texts. The accommodations were perfect for getting ready, and Tiffany worked with my family to provide a day-of breakfast before the chaos ensued. They worked so hard to get everything ready and the bridal suite was beautiful. They helped unload supplies from vehicles and let us commandeer the lawn and entrance ways for signs. Wouldn't change a thing about this beautiful place and the service they provided. Food was fantastic as well!
  • W
    Wesley Married on 10/03/2014
    This venue is incredible! Their flexibility is untouched and if you are looking for some place unique, this is the place to choose!
  • User2276707 2+ years ago
    The location of this venue is not to be missed; therefore, my reception was beautiful. However, the professionalism of the staff can be improved in terms of responsiveness throughout the planning process. I'm happy that it all came together in the end but the lack of prompt response to calls or email during the planning process caused a bit of added stress.