The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Reviews

190 | Azle, TX

190 Reviews for The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat

190 The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Reviews

Madison · Married on 06/09/2018

We loved having our wedding at The Orchard! It is a beautiful venue and with the new 12 hour rental time it made it even better. The bride suite and groom cabin made getting ready awesome, our parents loved the respective spaces. They were quick to answer emails and had everything set up on the day of, ready for the rest of our vendors to come in. All my guests loved the setting and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful backdrop for our day.

Summer · Married on 04/29/2018

We loved The Orchard. We had a lots of family come in from out and of state so the lodge and cabins were perfect. Everyone got to stay together. Just wish we had the venue the entire day instead of just an 8-10 hour rental time.

Sent on 05/13/2018

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your good review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that you enjoyed the venue and the lodging! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Kayla · Married on 04/22/2018

Beautiful venue! Great staff!

Sent on 05/02/2018

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Hi Kayla! Thank your for your good review. We wish you all the best in your marriage!

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better venue! The staff is so accommodating and helpful! Many thanks to all of the hard workers who make sure that the brides have little to do so they can enjoy the special day.

Sent on 03/22/2017

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! We are happy that you had a good experience with our staff and venue, and were honored to be a part of it. We wish you a life of love and happiness!

Rebekah · Married on 04/19/2018

Ashley was absolutely wonderful throughout or entire experience! Everyone was incredibly helpful with all of our planning and helping us get everything we needed for our perfect day!

Sent on 04/23/2018

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that you enjoyed the venue and staff at The Orchard! We wish you all the happiness in your marriage!

Shelly · Married on 04/19/2018

The staff was amazing to work with. We are so thankful we picked The Orchard for my daughters wedding. 5 months before the wedding my husband & brides father, passed away and they bent over backwards to help with anything we needed. It was truly a blessing. Some of our planning was put on hold for obvious reasons and we were having to do so much last minute. And they did it all with a smile. I would highly recommend them. And the fact that the facilities & grounds are beautiful is an added plus.

Sent on 04/30/2018
    The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat 7
    The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat 8
    The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat 9

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your fantastic! We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that you enjoyed the venue and staff on your wedding day at The Orchard! We wish you all the happiness in your marriage!

Kelly · Married on 04/08/2018

The only thing I can comment on in regards to improvement would be having a way to close off the reception area to prying eyes and people entering before it's ready. Aka a curtain for the entry room where people drop off gifts and a curtain or something for the patio/cocktail hour. Very frustrating having people walking into the reception area before the ceremony/ before it was ready.

Sent on 04/19/2018

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Hi Kelly! Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your feedback regarding the curtain. We wish you all the best in your marriage!

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2018

They were absolutely amazing and the venue is stunning.

Sent on 05/04/2018

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We appreciate the good review! We honored you chose us for your special day!

Caty · Married on 03/17/2018

I would highly recommend hiring Heidi as your day of coordinator. Since she works through the venue, she is able to make decisions without having to ask for permission and she has worked with a lot of the local vendors before. She is very professional and did an amazing job making sure we had everything we needed on the leading up to the day of and on our actual wedding day.

Sent on 04/02/2018

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and we will be sure to pass on the kind note to Heidi! We wish you both all the happiness.

Alyssa · Married on 03/16/2018

This was my dream venue and im so thankful that i was able to get married here! I saw it for the first time in a bridal magazine and instanly fell in love! The staff was a blessing to work with, they answered all of my questions at any time! It was supposed to rain the day of my wedding and then finally cleared up and Heidi was completely willing to switch my ceremony back outside!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat 10
    The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat 11

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that you had your dream wedding at The Orchard. We wish you all the happiness in your marriage together!

Lindsey · Married on 03/09/2018

Everything was amazing!! Thank you guys SO much for everything!

Sent on 03/17/2018

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Hi Lindsey! Thank you so much for your nice review. We are honored that you chose us as your venue. We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Amy · Married on 01/19/2018

We could not have picked a better or more beautiful venue! The staff was absolutely wonderful and answered every question I had. The Orchard made our wedding day easy and enjoyable!

Sent on 01/28/2018

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue. We wish you both all the happiness!

Amanda · Married on 12/30/2017

The Orchard was the PERFECT place for our wedding ceremony and reception. It's both rustic and elegant, and there's so many options. I can't say enough good things about the venue and the staff. It was freezing cold and rainy on my wedding day, but we had the beautiful fireplace going with portable heaters out on the patio - it was gorgeous!
    It is also really convenient that they have on-property cabins and a lodge that are available to rent.
    Heidi was our day-of coordinator, and I can't say enough about how smoothly the day went. She made everything easier - the schedule/timeline and the flow of the whole day was perfect. So worth it to have a day-of coordinator!

Sent on 01/17/2018

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and will be sure to pass on the kind note to Heidi! We wish you both all the happiness!

Lindsay · Married on 12/09/2017

My point of contact at the Orchard, Heidi, as well as the owners were all very responsive. They worked with me to setup the rehearsal at The Lodge, tour the venue again after I booked and take bridal portraits. They were by far one of my favorite vendors. I had no complaints or problems. Very down-to-earth couple that owns the venue. It was a pleasure working with the entire staff at the Orchard.

Sent on 01/05/2018

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Lindsay! We are honored that you chose us as your venue and very happy that you enjoyed the staff and the venue! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Angela · Married on 10/31/2017

The orchard is absolutely gorgeous! Best price for the best place to hold any event! The owner and the staff were absolutely the best! I definitely recommend having any event at the orchard!

Sent on 11/07/2017

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful Angela!! We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that you enjoyed the staff and the venue! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2017

The venue was amazing and help us with making my daughter”s wedding everything she dreamed of on her special day!

Sent on 10/25/2017

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

We are so very happy to hear that! Thank you for your kind review!

Tara · Married on 10/14/2017

Thank you! I appreciate everything that was done for our special day! Y'all had everything set up perfectly and there was never a question of if the job would get done! Also, y'all were always very quick to respond anything we needed throughout the whole 15 month engagement! No complaints about any of the services I encountered through y'all! Will definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/24/2017

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that you enjoyed the staff and the venue! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Kelsie · Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely loved everything about The Orchard! They made everything so smooth and easy and made the day perfect for me!

Sent on 10/13/2017

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We feel honored you chose us and we wish you both all the happiness!

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I just got married here, September 29th, and it was so perfect and beautiful! Leading up to the wedding communication was clear and quick. Everyone was so helpful and kind, they, made sure everyone was on the same page, and answered all my questions! We also did our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits here and it is just so beautiful, the trees and lights are incredible and the inside and building is gorgeous as well. Of course, rain was in the forecast on our wedding day, and we planned to have it outside, but we ended up having the ceremony under the covered patio and I absolutely loved it. It made the ceremony feel more intimate and the background of the lighted trees, and then pecan trees in the background was so perfect! Everybody we worked with at The Orchard was kind and helpful, I really appreciated all their help and making sure everything went smooth and that we were happy.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

The Orchard was a magical venue to get married at! Everything was perfect and I wish I could relive the moment again.

Sent on 09/11/2017

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that your wedding day was perfect! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

The Orchard was a magical place to get married. I loved every minute of it and the staff was amazing to work with.

Sent on 09/18/2017

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that your enjoyed the staff and the venue! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2017

The Orchard is a beautiful, wonderful venue! They are very accommodating and will do anything to help you out!

Sent on 09/20/2017

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue. We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!

Tara · Married on 08/11/2017

The staff at orchard were always very helpful, professional and willing to get anything we wanted/needed for our special day! Our big day went off without a hitch and was more beautiful then we could even imagine thanks to this beautiful venue! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/24/2017

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2017

We had our dream wedding thanks to The Orchard! After looking at many, many venues, I knew that nothing could compare to the beauty of this site! Add in the amazing staff that answered every little question I had by phone call and email, and it really was the whole package! Even though they have more than one wedding throughout the weekend, you really feel like yours is the only one by how attentive they are. My family was able to stay at the lodge and my bridal party stayed at the cabins onsite which really made the weekend perfect. Wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 08/21/2017

The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that your enjoyed the staff, the venue, and The Lodge at The Orchard! We wish you both all the love and happiness in your marriage!