190 Reviews for The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat

Photobooth (6)
Indoor (3)
185 The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Reviews

4.7

I fell in love with this venue. Our tour was very informational and very accommodating to the number of people we plan on having. However, there is an additional $500 fee for the extra room to fit 400 even though they already charge more for the extra people. This was the only downfall. We are still looking at other venues but this one is our favorite so far.

Profile Picture Cristina, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

We loved having our wedding at The Orchard! It is a beautiful venue and with the new 12 hour rental time it made it even better. The bride suite and groom cabin made getting ready awesome, our parents loved the respective spaces. They were quick to answer emails and had everything set up on the day of, ready for the rest of our vendors to come in. All my guests loved the setting and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful backdrop for our day.

Profile Picture Madison, 6/9/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Linens, Parking, Bridal Suite

Everyone raves how smooth the wedding was and how wonderful the venue was. Definitely had my dream wedding!

Profile Picture Lea, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved The Orchard. We had a lots of family come in from out and of state so the lodge and cabins were perfect. Everyone got to stay together. Just wish we had the venue the entire day instead of just an 8-10 hour rental time.

Profile Picture Summer, 4/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue! Great staff!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better venue! The staff is so accommodating and helpful! Many thanks to all of the hard workers who make sure that the brides have little to do so they can enjoy the special day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley was absolutely wonderful throughout or entire experience! Everyone was incredibly helpful with all of our planning and helping us get everything we needed for our perfect day!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The staff was amazing to work with. We are so thankful we picked The Orchard for my daughters wedding. 5 months before the wedding my husband & brides father, passed away and they bent over backwards to help with anything we needed. It was truly a blessing. Some of our planning was put on hold for obvious reasons and we were having to do so much last minute. And they did it all with a smile. I would highly recommend them. And the fact that the facilities & grounds are beautiful is an added plus.

Photo for The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Review - Bride with her brother for daddy/daughter dance
Photo for The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Review - They did it!
Photo for The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Review - Bridal party
Photo for The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Review - Brother ready to walk her down
Photo for The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Review - Brides dad included.  Best picture ever.
Photo for The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Review - Beautiful facility
Photos
Photo for The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Review - My beautiful baby girl
Photo for The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Review - She’s gorgeous
Profile Picture Shelly, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The only thing I can comment on in regards to improvement would be having a way to close off the reception area to prying eyes and people entering before it's ready. Aka a curtain for the entry room where people drop off gifts and a curtain or something for the patio/cocktail hour. Very frustrating having people walking into the reception area before the ceremony/ before it was ready.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were absolutely amazing and the venue is stunning.

Profile Picture Amanda , 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would highly recommend hiring Heidi as your day of coordinator. Since she works through the venue, she is able to make decisions without having to ask for permission and she has worked with a lot of the local vendors before. She is very professional and did an amazing job making sure we had everything we needed on the leading up to the day of and on our actual wedding day.

Profile Picture Caty, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was my dream venue and im so thankful that i was able to get married here! I saw it for the first time in a bridal magazine and instanly fell in love! The staff was a blessing to work with, they answered all of my questions at any time! It was supposed to rain the day of my wedding and then finally cleared up and Heidi was completely willing to switch my ceremony back outside!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa , 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was amazing!! Thank you guys SO much for everything!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We could not have picked a better or more beautiful venue! The staff was absolutely wonderful and answered every question I had. The Orchard made our wedding day easy and enjoyable!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Orchard was the PERFECT place for our wedding ceremony and reception. It's both rustic and elegant, and there's so many options. I can't say enough good things about the venue and the staff. It was freezing cold and rainy on my wedding day, but we had the beautiful fireplace going with portable heaters out on the patio - it was gorgeous!
It is also really convenient that they have on-property cabins and a lodge that are available to rent.
Heidi was our day-of coordinator, and I can't say enough about how smoothly the day went. She made everything easier - the schedule/timeline and the flow of the whole day was perfect. So worth it to have a day-of coordinator!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Parking, Linens, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound

My point of contact at the Orchard, Heidi, as well as the owners were all very responsive. They worked with me to setup the rehearsal at The Lodge, tour the venue again after I booked and take bridal portraits. They were by far one of my favorite vendors. I had no complaints or problems. Very down-to-earth couple that owns the venue. It was a pleasure working with the entire staff at the Orchard.

Profile Picture Lindsay , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fell in love with this venue immediately! They were more than willing to work with us and meet our needs. Huge plus that they provided decorations we could use for free. Having multiple ceremony spaces available put our minds at ease in case the Texas weather went bad. My only complaints would be having to pay more money for 30 additional minutes of cleanup. The whole staff worked with us to get everything done and there was someone available from the venue to help work out any kinks we had the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Elaina, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was everything I hoped it would be and more. Heidi was wonderful to work with, we hired her for day of coordination and it was worth it for sure. The venue is gorgeous, they have strict rules to keep it that way but that's great in my opinion. You still enjoy yourself and my guests did too. I also did my bridal portraits there too. We toured at least 6 different venues and this was by far the best in every way. Very pleased with our experience and the staff.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The orchard is absolutely gorgeous! Best price for the best place to hold any event! The owner and the staff were absolutely the best! I definitely recommend having any event at the orchard!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The venue was amazing and help us with making my daughter”s wedding everything she dreamed of on her special day!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you! I appreciate everything that was done for our special day! Y'all had everything set up perfectly and there was never a question of if the job would get done! Also, y'all were always very quick to respond anything we needed throughout the whole 15 month engagement! No complaints about any of the services I encountered through y'all! Will definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely loved everything about The Orchard! They made everything so smooth and easy and made the day perfect for me!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I just got married here, September 29th, and it was so perfect and beautiful! Leading up to the wedding communication was clear and quick. Everyone was so helpful and kind, they, made sure everyone was on the same page, and answered all my questions! We also did our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits here and it is just so beautiful, the trees and lights are incredible and the inside and building is gorgeous as well. Of course, rain was in the forecast on our wedding day, and we planned to have it outside, but we ended up having the ceremony under the covered patio and I absolutely loved it. It made the ceremony feel more intimate and the background of the lighted trees, and then pecan trees in the background was so perfect! Everybody we worked with at The Orchard was kind and helpful, I really appreciated all their help and making sure everything went smooth and that we were happy.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Centerpieces, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Linens

The Orchard was a magical venue to get married at! Everything was perfect and I wish I could relive the moment again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/17, 1 Review