The Oaks at High Hill Reviews

8 | Schulenburg, TX

8 Reviews for The Oaks at High Hill

Kristin B. · Getting married on 04/01/2022

Book this venue!!

The Oaks at High Hill is not only a stunning venue but it is run by the most wonderful people. Clarissa and Rob went above and beyond to ensure our wedding reception was everything we wanted. They are continually looking to improve the venue to include the latest and greatest amenities - in fact they added outdoor fireplaces the week before our wedding since it was going to be extra cold outside. They were so accommodating and responsive throughout the wedding process, it made the whole event run so smoothly. And the actual venue - WOW. The grounds are stunning and we loved that everything we needed was on-site; we could get ready on-site and stay overnight there as well. Due to COVID we moved the dance portion of the reception to the outdoor patio and it had more than enough space for guests to space out. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2021

Hallye V. · Married on 01/30/2021

Choose The Oaks At High Hill! The best!

Where to even begin with this gorgeous venue… Rob, Clarissa and the rest of the Oaks at High Hill team went above and beyond over the course of our entire wedding planning journey. Anytime I would reach out to them, I would instantly get a response. That alone says so much in my eyes. I am a firm believer of positive customer service and over communication. There was never a moment that we doubted choosing The Oaks at High Hill as our venue for our wedding. The venue alone is absolutely gorgeous! You will not find chandeliers as large and beautiful at any other location-absolutely breathtaking! We were affected by Covid and had to postpone our celebration to a later date. Never once did we receive hesitation from Rob and Clarissa about the change of date. When I say these venue owners go out on a limb to make your wedding day/weekend special… That is exactly what The Oaks at High Hill did for us. Our guests even brag about the venue and the owners as being so friendly and attentive from what they witnessed. You will not regret your decision with choosing The Oaks at High Hill for your wedding location! I wish we could get married all over again, every single weekend just to be able to work with Rob and Clarissa and the rest of the venue team! Thank you to everyone at The Oaks at High Hill for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 02/23/2021

Sue C. · Married on 09/21/2020

So far so great!

The owners have been extremely helpful assisting me plan my wedding next fall! The site is beautiful and I can’t wait to see how amazing it is once it’s all finished. They have made me feel like part of their family!

So excited!!!

Shelby M. · Married on 06/20/2020

Wedding Day

Clarissa and Rob are the most amazing people! I searched and searched for the perfect wedding venue and the second I met both of them and was able to see their future plans (at the time) I was immediately ready to book. The Oaks at High Hill is absolutely stunning, the sunset is breathtaking, and the space is perfect. The two of them could not have possibly done a better job designing the venue. They also have the most amazing vendors. I fully recommend this venue, Clarissa and Rob, and any vendor they recommend! I will forever be a huge fan of this place.

Sent on 03/01/2021

Shelby M. · Married on 06/20/2020

Wedding Day

Sent on 03/01/2021
  • McKenzi

Mckenzi · Married on 06/13/2020

Such Nice People

The vision for this venue is beautiful. They’ve put a lot of hard work and creativity into making this an affordable beautiful space for couples.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Leanne

Leanne K. · Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent and Friendly

Great people to work with, very accommodating with everything I had in my mind for the big day. Not pushy with their ideas, very understanding to the way we would like things. Extremely easy to communicate with and very friendly. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Edward N. · Married on 07/06/2019

Professional and reliable

Looking forward to our special day with y'all. It has been a pleasurable and professional experience so far planning everything with you. Thank you