The Nutmeg Restaurant and Banquet Facility Reviews

The Nutmeg Restaurant and Banquet Facility 2
  • Deanna

Deanna Troy Henry · Married on 07/01/2019

Great Viewing for Bride to Be at The Nutmeg Restaurant and Banquet Facility

My mother and I received a great private tour of this venue. We were shown every room and we had all of our questions answered. This venue is very cute! I loved the light blue coloring. But I must note that for those wanting many guests, this isn't the place for you. Their website says they can "Accommodate up to 120 guests in our updated banquet room with dance floor". However when I toured the place, we were told that actually 80 can fit comfortably and 100 guests are considered "overflow". Hope this helps!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Samantha Link · Married on 10/27/2018

My wedding

My husband and I got married here on October 27, 2018. From the moment we booked everyone was so helpful. We spoke with Koula multiple times and had meetings regarding the wedding. The day of the wedding was rainy but Paul and his staff made it amazing. The venue is charming and unique, just what we wanted for our 70 person wedding. The food is the best and one of the waitresses even helped me bustle my dress! Overall I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 11/05/2018
    The Nutmeg Restaurant and Banquet Facility 3
    The Nutmeg Restaurant and Banquet Facility 4

tom · Married on 10/18/2014

I would like to thank Paulino and his great staff for a day that we will never forget. We were married here on October 18th, 2014. The day went off without a hitch. We had our ceremony outside in front of the gazebo. The mums were a great touch for a fall wedding. We chose the cocktail party reception and couldn't have been happier with the food. The appetizers were plentiful and tasted great. The carving stations were a hit as well. The Prime Rib was cooked perfectly as well as the Roast Turkey and Roasted Pork. The penne ala vodka was also a hit for the vegetarians in the crowd. Shannon and I were treated like royalty that day. Paulino making sure they brought us drinks and apps while they were taking our pictures so we wouldn't miss cocktail hour. All of our guests raved about the food. I will highly recommend The Nutmeg to anyone that I know that is looking for a venue.
    Tom and Shannon Hall

Sent on 11/03/2014

Terri · event on 08/30/2014

Paul did a fabulous job. Everyone loved the food and the place was extremely accommodating, especially for a vegan guest that we had.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Desiree · Married on 08/23/2014

I had such a beautiful wedding here! My ceremony and reception were both held at the Nutmeg. George and Paulino were great to work with..They really listened to what I wanted. The food and service were excellent. The servers were very attentive, and made sure all the guests were satisfied. All of my guests were very Happy!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Best place I could of picked! Gorgeous crystal room, excellent food, and perfect waitstaff! I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Yvonne · Married on 10/10/2010

We were looking for a smaller venue that was reasonably priced, and still had a traditional wedding feel. The Crystal Room at The Nutmeg was perfect; they way they put everything together the day-of exceeded my every expectation. Rosemarie knows her stuff but can be a little abrupt...however all her experience works because on our wedding day, everything was seamless. Her entire staff was so pleasant and helpful and did everything to give us a perfect day.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Shauna · Married on 01/14/2017

This venue was amazing for a small intimate wedding. The staff were very accomodating, friendly, and professional. The food was great. The hospitality was great. It's perfect!! I would refer anyone getting married to The Nutmeg. I honesty don't have anything bad to say.

Sent on 04/08/2017

3.5

I very much enjoyed working with this vendor. I would go to dinner here before my wedding and they remembered who I was and kept us up to date with everything. I called multiple times and they were always very helpful. Thier food is amazing. I just wish their hall was a little bigger the dance floor is small.

Sent on 05/28/2013