5 Reviews for The Monroe Artistry

5 The Monroe Artistry Reviews

Ryann is awesome! I loved my make-up on my wedding day and got so many compliments. She is so easy to work with and so sweet. She made me feel comfortable and I felt that she really did listened to me and what I wanted for my special day. She came to my house and did my mother's make-up as well...it was a great experience from beginning to end. :)

Profile Picture Erika, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am originally from New York and my fiance and I wanted to take our engagement pictures in Downtown LA. After googling and searching I found Ryann from a Monroe Artistry. From the moment I emailed her she was very quick to respond and answer all my questions regarding pricing and ideas for my hair and make for my engagement shoot. When I arrived in LA she contacted me to confirm the time we were meeting. She did a great job on my hair and make up and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and make up artist. She payed close to attention my vision of my hair and makeup and delivered exactly that.

Profile Picture Judy, 8/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ryann did the most beautiful job on my wedding day make-up and I'm ecstatic that I get to write her a review. For my consulutation we went through a variety of colors and I told her a little about myself and what I'd like to look like. With that direction she choose the best colors and in my humble opinion, I really looked stunning on my day. Ryann is professional and fun and I'd recommend her work to any bride looking for a great price on wedding day make-up!

Profile Picture Jessenia, 10/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ryann is amazing and so talented at what she does! She totally listened to my needs and gave me suggestions to help me find the perfect look. She was so patient while I tried to figure out exactly what I wanted. And she listened to what my vision was! She met with me for a practice run on my hair and makeup and on the day of my wedding, it went so smoothly! Having someone I trusted helped me stay relaxed for my big day and I never felt more beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/11/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ryann is a consummate professional - she has a keen sense of style and a deep commitment to her craft. She made me (and my bridesmaids) look more beautiful than I ever have for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Genevieve, 9/4/10, 1 Review