The Mike Dalton Band Reviews

1 User photo

The Mike Dalton Band 1

Allie Leskanic · Married on 11/05/2019

Amazing band!

The Mike Dalton Band was everything we could have asked for!! They were perfect during the ceremony and at the reception it was out of this world! They kept everyone on the dance floor, our guests were super impressed as were we! Mike was also super helpful during the planning process and was always quick to answer any questions we had as well as make sure we had everything we wanted. They not only did a wonderful job on our wedding song, but they also learned both of our parents wedding songs to help make the day even more special! Thank you guys so so so much!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

The Mike Dalton Band's reply:

Thanks so much guys !! What a great wedding crowd you all were, thanks for having us, and I hope I see you soon !!!!
    Mike

Kimberly · Married on 09/07/2019

The Best Band!!!

The Mike Dalton band was the best decision we made for our wedding! They made our reception so much fun, and the dance floor was packed the entire night. Weeks later people are still asking us about the band; not to mention the horns section, female singer, and DJ were all awesome awesome. Leading up to our wedding mike was super helpful and was really quick to answer any questions. He truly exceeded all of our expectations!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Conte · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceeds expectations

Mike and the band were seriously amazing and made my wedding night the party it was. People were dancing the whole night and couldn’t stop asking who the band was and where we found them! They worked with us super closely leading up to the wedding and made sure everything was set for the day of! Also Mike was a rockstar and so flexible and willing to work with us on the cost even though we didn’t ask! Lastly if you have the means and the option too... DEFINITELY hire the horns and the female singer. We had that at our wedding and let me tell you they were a hit. I mean seriously I couldn’t stop smiling from ear to ear and my guests are still raving about the wedding band!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Steve

Steve Adzima · Married on 06/22/2019

Blown Away!

Wow I can't say enough about the job these guys did. Going into the process we did some research and loved their sound and song list but they beyond words exceeded all of our expectations. We had an absolute blast with them and have been getting bombarded with messages on how much all of our guests loved them since the wedding! They we so professional and accommodating, even able to switch things around on the fly last minute. They worked perfectly with our videographer. Most imporantly they had our dance floor rocking all night! Can't recommend these guys enough.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Amann · Married on 06/01/2019

Best band ever!

The Mike Dalton Band is absolutely, hands down, phenomenal!! They will make your wedding everything you ever dreamed of. Period. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and everyone could not stop raving about them. Each person I have talked to about our wedding has mentioned them and asked for their name again. A great band was a priority, we put so much time and effort into finding the best one, and we did. We grew up on the Jersey Shore, we know what’s out there, and you will not get better. They are energetic, personable, amazing musicians who obviously love what they do. Mike has a voice unlike any other. He is also the nicest person and so accommodating. He goes out of his way to help you in any way, which is especially impressive considering how busy their schedule is. He added a great female vocalist, three horns, and recommended a string trio, which we wanted for our ceremony (Ceremonious Strings- also great!) and handled all of the planning with them. It was one less thing we had to worry about during the planning. BOOK THEM NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • George

George Amann · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome band!!

Mike,
    I want to send you this note because you and your band were the absolute best at my daughter Alyssa’s wedding! I cannot believe how many people that attended came up to me to tell me how fabulous you and your band were. My family and I agree that you “made the wedding a spectacular event.” Your sound was awesome and song selection was perfect. Again, thanks, because you made a great wedding spectacular! George Amann

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Brendan

Brendan Rogers · Married on 05/18/2019

An amazing experience

Mike and his band played our wedding and they were incredible. He was always very easy to contact and easy to work with. Our wedding had people on the dance floor all night. He also played the piano at our cocktail hour. I highly recommend The Mike Dalton Band

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Madeleine

Madeleine · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful Band

The band was incredible! The guests loved them and they were very accommodating of our musical requests and even had the DJ play Indian music for the groom's family. The band also provided a screen for pictures in the background. They also were very communicative all the way up to the wedding day. I am so happy we decided to go with this band!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Tom Kehoe · Married on 01/12/2019

Stop wasting time looking further and book Mike Dalton Band for your next event.

What a night! As we were making our rounds and saying hello at our wedding, everyone who knew who you guys said what a perfect choice for a band. Anyone who didn't was asking who you guys were and how they can get in contact for future events. You guys rocked in every sense of the word and I hope you guys enjoyed the night as much as we did.

From beginning to end you were top notch and we will be recommending you to anyone asking about entertainment. All of our requested songs were played, you kept us informed of anything we weren't aware of and the itinerary that was sent prior to the big day was a great tool to make sure everything was covered. We honestly can't say enough about the whole experience.

The best way we can think of to explain how great the Mike Dalton Band is....from here on out, we will be checking the dates page at mikedalton.com to figure out which bar we will be visiting on any night out!

From the bottom of our hearts...THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Christine · Married on 12/31/2018

New Years Eve Wedding

First, we were so happy to learn Mike had NYE open for us to book which is unheard of, but it was meant to be and they exceeded our expectations! All night everyone was telling us what great songs they were playing, and his DJ was fantastic too! You can't put a price on your special day.. and remember, you get what you pay for! We highly recommend The Mike Dalton Band!!!

The Mike Dalton Band 2
    Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Rich

Rich · Married on 11/03/2018

What a band!

If it was possible to give more than 5 stars we would. My fiancé and I got married last night and we are still in complete awe with the performance of the Mike Dalton Band. Not only was the music OUTSTANDING, but they set the scene for the entire night. The line of the night from everyone of our guests was “WHAT A BAND!”. Outside of the performance Mike was a pleasure to work with. He accommodated all of our requests, and genuinely got us excited for our special day which went beyond just providing customer service. If you are looking for any advice for your special day here it is, BOOK THE MIKE DALTON BAND. Mike thank you for making our wedding what it was. Cheers!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Njgem · Married on 10/22/2018

One smart decision...

Hiring The Mike Dalton Band for my daughter’s wedding easily goes down as the best decision I made in 2018. So great to work with from the very beginning until the echo of the nights last note faded out. Above and beyond, polite, patient and super responsive. Mike & band learned some special songs for all of us and played them beautifully. Horns were amazing and really brought the house down on Springsteen’s Born to Run and Rosalita. I totally came off as a hero for hiring Mike and you will too when you choose them to play your wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Michael Pelonero · Married on 10/14/2018

Mike Dalton - best of the best!

We were planning our wedding back in May of 2017. We had begun seeing local bands and just when we thought we found them, we met Mike Dalton and his band playing at the Wharf in Pt Pleasant. That was it for us! Hearing him sing our favorite songs sealed it for us. Not to mention his band is great too. After that day we became Mike Dalton Band groupies and have since. He is a true professional, gentleman, and he and his band members went out of their way for my wife and I. We even had to change our wedding date and Mike was super about accommodating the need. We would highly recommend Mike and his band for your event and we will absolutely hire him again for our parties.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Bill · Married on 09/30/2018

Valerie Brsdley

The Mike Dalton Band brought our wedding day from good to spectacular Mike played classical guitar during our ceremony which brought such a level of romance it’s hard to put into words. We had a very specific list of songs during our reception that we wanted the band to play and mike always answered our emails in a timely and courteous manner. He was such a pleasure to work with I would highly recommend this band if your looking for a fairy tale wedding day

Sent on 10/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2018

The best band ever!

The Mike Dalton Band is the only band you need to consider for your wedding! Mike was so extremely easy to work with, he responded to emails/calls quickly, and left me assured that everything would be perfect. It definitely was perfect! Mike played acoustic guitar for our beach ceremony, keyboard for our outdoor cocktail hour, and full band with horns for the reception. The music was amazing at every point of the wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and are still talking about how wonderful the band was. I never expected anything but an amazing night of music after seeing Mike play at numerous beach bars. I never even considered another band for our wedding except for The Mike Dalton Band. I knew he would provide an unforgettable experience and he sure delivered! Do yourself a favor and book The Mike Dalton Band for your wedding.

Melissa and Russ
    The Sea Shell, LBI
    9/28/18

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike was great to work with throughout the planning process, he was extremely accommodating of our requests and the day of the wedding made sure the dancefloor was packed all night. Baba O'Reilly was a real highlight of the night- people are still telling us about how great it was weeks later! We loved working with Mike and his band, and highly recommend booking him if you want your wedding to be a real party!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

We could not say more positive things about this band! They made our whole wedding! Everyone was asking during the reception & days after where they can go see them play! The music list was also amazing! Everyone had so much fun listening to them play! We highly recommend them!! - the curries

Sent on 07/06/2018

Kristin · Married on 11/25/2017

When my husband and I began planning our wedding, we knew having a great band was the most important thing to us. When we first heard Mike and the band, we knew immediately that we had to have them play at our special day. The band has the most impressive song list we've seen, and Mike also learned several requests for us. The communication from Mike was completely above and beyond. He was extremely professional and worked with my husband on the requests and our song choices, he offered great advice and really worked with us on everything we wanted. Mike played acoustic guitar during our ceremony which almost brought my husband and I to tears. The reception was awesome, I've received many, many compliments since our wedding on how great the music was, someone even asked if the band has multiple singers because Mike's voice is so versatile and he can emulate so many great singers (Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, you name it!). I sincerely cannot recommend this band enough, Mike and the guys will not disappoint you!

Sent on 12/15/2017

The Mike Dalton Band's reply:

thanks so much guys !! it was a pleasure to play for your wedding....hope to see you soon !

Lindsey · Married on 10/29/2017

The Mike Dalton Band just performed at our Wedding in October 2017. My husband are I were blown away by the performance they gave to us and our guests. Mike responded to any questions I had promptly, and was very professional. We are still receiving compliments from our guests! If anyone is looking for a band for their wedding this is the one you want! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Diane · Married on 10/14/2017

When we first saw The Mike Dalton Band play down at the shore we immediately knew they were the band we wanted to have play at our wedding. That night he came up to us to talk and even asked if we had any songs we wanted to hear them play so we could make our decision. Afterwards it was smooth sailing as Mike kept in touch with us over the next 18 months regularly checking in. We are both huge Foo Fighters fans and requested a special rendition of our favorite song for our first dance. Mike and the band nailed it and every other song after that all night. The dance floor was packed and we are still receiving compliments on just how much fun our guests had. If you are considering The Mike Dalton Band, do not look any more. Just book. You are welcome. :)

Sent on 10/16/2017

brad · Married on 09/29/2017

We LOVED Mike and the band. They did our wedding on 9/29 and it was amazing. Everyone commented by the end of the night that they ROCKED! From the guitar solos to the horns every member of the band was incredible. Awesome to work with, incredible value at a fair price, and first class from start to finish. We can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

The Mike Dalton Band did an amazing job at our wedding! We love them!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Peggy · Married on 08/18/2017

Best night ever! I have never seen so many people dance for so long! We have the band to thank for that! Everyone is still talking about them. we have obviously heard the band before but we were completely blown away by their performance. The band really helped our night to be perfect!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Lindsay · Married on 07/21/2017

I had The Mike Dalton Band at my wedding this past Friday, and they were absolutely amazing! I couldn't have imagined a better experience than what they provided! I asked Mike to sing my wedding song "The Only One Who Gets Me" by Charles Kelley, and he did such a great job singing it! He really did it justice! Mike's voice definitely complimented the song! Every member of the band is so talented and they work so well together!

When the band stopped to eat, the DJ took over to play music and continue to the entertainment. The head DJ was just as amazing. He got everyone onto the dance floor and made it so much fun for everyone. He knew exactly what to play. As one of my requests, I asked them to play the first song we danced to in 8th grade ("That's What Friends Are For") and he had every guest form a circle around us and slowly move closer to us as the song went on. I never asked him to do this, but that moment was so special and magical for us that I am so grateful! The room was bursting with all the guests singing!

They truly made my wedding day even more magical than it already was!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Sue · Married on 06/24/2017

Mike and the band played for my daughter's wedding, they were really great, total professionals and played like they love what they do. Everyone was dancing from the very beginning because the band was just so good. Worth every penny........

Sent on 06/27/2017