The Meadowbrook Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Charlene Married on 08/27/2021

Magical-fun-friendly

From beginning to end, Nikki was amazing. She was polite, helpful, kind and just very easy going. She made sure that everything was the way I wanted it, even if that meant moving stuff around. Even those moments where I got a little anxiety, she was able to very easily ease me down and reassure me that everything would be okay. My guests even spoke very highly of her and her professionalism. I would highly recommend anyone to look into the Meadowbrook. You won’t regret the beautiful evening you’ll get.
  • J Freyburg
    J Freyburg Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing venue

My Husband Dom and I, recently had our wedding at Meadowbrook on August 21. The venue is breathtaking, staff were professional and courteous and the food was delicious. Nikki was fantastic for every step of the way. Always there to assist, offer ideas and suggestions.
    Dariana W. Married on 07/24/2021

Just Perfect!

We were on a short schedule with a tight budget and The Meadowbrook delivered us so much support and an incredible wedding package that took all the stress off. The grounds are beautiful for nature photos, the outdoor arch is gorgeous for the ceremony, the hall is very clean and well kept. Nikki was INCREDIBLE! She made sure every detail was just as we wanted and helped with the flow of the wedding and wrangling our wedding party. The food was delicious! My guests all were very satisfied with the food and desert table is an added plus. Our wedding was perfect and we owe credit to Nikki and The Meadowbrook for helping making it the perfect set & setting for our union.
    Trace H. Married on 06/25/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

Nikki was so helpful with everything and the venue was beautiful
    Kayle C. Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect Day

I finally have the time to sit and write this review I should have a few months ago! Everything about my day was spectacular and I owe much of the credit to Nikki and her team at The Meadowbrook. From our first tour date, through a tasting, many may (i do mean many) phone calls, emails. and Bridgeville meltdowns Nikki made my planning process so easy. She is relatable and easy to convey your wishes to. She went above and beyond what she had to to ensure my weddings absolute success. For the amount we paid vs the quality received it still seems too good to be true. The food still has my family and friends raving months later. The rooms had plenty of space so we felt comfortable while still maintaining a party environment. I would 1000% recommend checking them out. you will not be sorry you did!
    Azalia R. Married on 09/22/2019

It was amazing

The experience with the meadow brook was wonderful. Especially working with Nickie! She was amazing helpful and she made my dream wedding come true.
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning wedding

We had the BEST WEDDING anyone could ever ask for at The Meadowbrook!!! Nikki was amazing to work with. She made sure our day was perfect from start to finish. She is so sweet and helpful, and she kept my stress levels so far down during the planning stages! The food was delicious, the venue is clean and the landscape is magical!

The Meadowbrook's reply:

Thank you Brittany! We all had an amazing time making your wedding day everything you could have dreamed of. Your vision coming to life was amazing to watch, I have to say in all the years of wedding planning, your theme was OUTSTANDING! Wishing you a fairy tale of a lifetime!
    Andrea I. Married on 09/01/2019

Nikki is exceptional

Nikki from the Meadowbrook was amazing to work with. She made me feel reassured when I was worried about everything lol. She gave me honest opinions and great advice. She’s a wonderful person and I truly valued her expertise. I’d recommend her to anyone looking for a venue. Thank you for everything Nikki!!!!
    Antoinette T. Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful 👏

We had our wedding here in July 2019. It was so nice. We didn't have to worry about anything and Nikki made sure we stayed on schedule and were able to eat... which was great. The grounds were nice for pictures and the large room great for our big family. I would definitely recommend this venue!
  • Staceyann
    Staceyann Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome Service

We were so pleased with all the help that Medowbrook offered for our big day! Nikki was such a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was special.
    Nishelle Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful location

I booked my wedding at the Meadowbrook with Nikki a year in advance. From day 1 she was awesome. She answered any and all questions I had. She was always available and responded to all emails same day.
    As it got closer to the wedding, Nikki checked in with me to make sure everything was going as planned in a timely manner.
    They set up everything for me and Nikki was there throughout the entire event making sure everything went smoothly for us.
    The food was great as well as the bar staff and service. The location was beautiful, which was important as we wanted an outdoor fall wedding. Conveniently, the Meadowbrook had a backup plan Incase it rained. This was awesome because a few of the other venues my husband and I looked at did not have this option.
    I’m so glad we chose the Meadowbrook as the location for our wedding. We have been married now for three months and still get compliments.
    Crystal Married on 11/11/2017
    I can't say enough about this amazing place! Nikki made my whole planning process sime and helped me every single step of the way. Frank was there for the day itself. He made me feel special and made sure i was taken care of the whole time. The food was delicous, the staff and bartender were wonderful. If I have any more functions, i will be doing them here again. Thank you Nikki and Frank for making me feel like royalty on our special day.
    Lisa Married on 11/04/2017
    Nikki is amazing. She made the entire process of planning my wedding so easy. She went above and beyond for us and we truly felt like we made a friend in the process. She knows what she's doing and will not steer you wrong.
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2017
    My husband and I got married at the Meadowbrook in October of 2017 and we couldn’t be more delighted with how everything turned out. From our first email exchange with Nikki to the days up until our wedding date, we felt like our wedding was a priority. Nikki responded promptly to our questions and offered her advice based upon her experience (which is significant). She made the wedding planning process go smoothly and she helped ease our various anxieties. Nikki also went above and beyond in regards to decorating our reception area. The Meadowbrook is on a beautiful property that has many different options for photos. We had the choice of an indoor or outdoor wedding. I must say that the weather on our wedding day wasn’t ideal and we had the potential of rain. Nikki made sure to do everything she could to allow us to have our wedding outdoors as planned and it ended up a success. Before the wedding and during the reception, Nikki consistently checked in with us and attended to our needs/concerns. Nikki also worked with our vendors to ensure that everyone was on the same page. We highly recommend the Meadowbrook and the wedding services that they offer. The location, the price, the venue itself, the people, and the food made our wedding day unforgettable.
    Mariah Married on 08/26/2017
    Nikki was amazing!!! from the initial meeting to our wedding day. She was attentive, gave great ideas and helped calm my nerves. i didn't worry about 1 thing with the venue. Definitely recommend it
    Susan Married on 10/08/2016
    I wish I could give them 100 stars! Nikki made our wedding perfect! She took care of everything and more. We will be renewing our vows every 5 years and this will be the ONLY place we will go. The food was excellent, the DJ she recommended was outstanding and our wedding was a dream come true. Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for everything....
    Brooke Married on 09/24/2016
    We got married at the Meadow Brook on Sept 24,2016 and all I can say is that it was just like I imagined. Everything was perfect. Nikki made everything go so smooth and easy. If it wasn't for her I don't know how our day would have went. She's the best. The venue was amazing the food was great. We had such a wonderful wedding. All of our guests really enjoyed them self and said it was the best wedding they have been to. I would recommend this venue to everyone.
    Janelle Married on 06/11/2016
    Recently we got married at the Meadowbrook on June 11, 2016. Nikki the event Cordinator there is absolutely amazing! Nikki help me throughout the whole process and must've been 500 emails making sure every last detail was covered! The property is beautiful and the interior has a Art Deco vibe. All of our guests truly enjoyed the food from the cocktail hour to dinner and onto dessert we got rave reviews across the board! I would highly recommend Nikki and the rest of the staff at the Meadowbrook they helped us create an absolutely beautiful evening!
    Sarah Married on 12/11/2015
    My husband and I met with Nikki 11 months prior to our date. We discussed our low key wedding wants and desires. My husband's mother and father had their wedding reception at this location 28 years prior, so it automatically held a special place in the family's hearts. Nikki provided us with her email address so that we could keep in close contact throughout the planning process. We emailed her questions and lists frequently and always received a quick response. We were able to make our package and our wedding day as custom as we desired. We held our ceremony in front of the large windows which held all of our 120 guests comfortably. The reception immediately followed the ceremony and the process occurred seamlessly. Thanks to the amazing staff and bartenders at The Meadowbrook. We loved our wedding day and it certainly was the best day of our lives... YET!

The Meadowbrook's reply:

I am so happy to hear that you had an amazing day, that means I did my job! Your friends and family were an absolute pleasure to host! I wish you and Matt the best of luck in your future together, and maybe one day down the line we will see you for your children's wedding day!
    Jessica Married on 10/10/2015
    The grounds are beautiful with 2 ceremony sites. We got married on the island and it was beautiful. Cocktail hour was spectacular. The variety of food was impressive and also delicious. Our guests were very happy with the quality of service; the staff was attentive and professional. The stage in the Cavalier room was perfect for the band we hired and the large dance floor had plenty of space for our guests. Guests also complimented the expertise and professionalism of the bartenders. We had a buffet dinner and requested a couple of changes in the traditional menu, which the Meadowbrook happily brought to fruition for us. The lower price point compared to other venues made it possible for us to upgrade on centerpieces and other personal touches WITHOUT sacrificing quality of space and food. We were extremely satisfied with our event.
  • User2472997 2+ years ago
    Nikki Zaccagnino was awesome, she went above and beyond to make our son's and daughter in law wedding, a most memorable event. She was very energetic, helpful, willing to accomodate all our requests, responsive to all our enquires and even made some special touches that we did not even think of.
    Sara Married on 08/02/2015
    Have good chairs or sofas for the bride and groom to sit at the stage.
    Brendan Married on 08/01/2015
    The Meadowbrook was so good to us and made our wedding day very special. Nikki was an absolute pleasure to work with and was so responsive to all of our requests. The food came out perfectly and all of our guests commented to us about the quality of the passed hors d'oeuvres during our cocktail hour and they were impressed with the main course as well. We had our ceremony on site and that was really easy to coordinate. I can't emphasize enough about how great of an experience we had at The Meadowbrook. My wife and I had a great time and we enjoyed every moment. Nikki also worked well with our photographer and DJ. Nikki helped to coordinate all aspects of the wedding and every thing ran smoothly.
    Alexis Married on 07/04/2015
    Everything was amazing. The staff was so helpful and nice. The grounds and decor looked amazing. I was a very happy bride and had not one complaint.