35 Reviews for The Meadowbrook

Altar/Arches (2)
Chair Covers (2)
Drapery (2)
Furniture (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Outside Cake (1)
House Beer (1)
House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
29 The Meadowbrook Reviews

I can't say enough about this amazing place! Nikki made my whole planning process sime and helped me every single step of the way. Frank was there for the day itself. He made me feel special and made sure i was taken care of the whole time. The food was delicous, the staff and bartender were wonderful. If I have any more functions, i will be doing them here again. Thank you Nikki and Frank for making me feel like royalty on our special day.

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nikki is amazing. She made the entire process of planning my wedding so easy. She went above and beyond for us and we truly felt like we made a friend in the process. She knows what she's doing and will not steer you wrong.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nikki was amazing!!! from the initial meeting to our wedding day. She was attentive, gave great ideas and helped calm my nerves. i didn't worry about 1 thing with the venue. Definitely recommend it

Profile Picture Mariah, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I wish I could give them 100 stars! Nikki made our wedding perfect! She took care of everything and more. We will be renewing our vows every 5 years and this will be the ONLY place we will go. The food was excellent, the DJ she recommended was outstanding and our wedding was a dream come true. Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for everything....

Profile Picture Susan, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at the Meadow Brook on Sept 24,2016 and all I can say is that it was just like I imagined. Everything was perfect. Nikki made everything go so smooth and easy. If it wasn't for her I don't know how our day would have went. She's the best. The venue was amazing the food was great. We had such a wonderful wedding. All of our guests really enjoyed them self and said it was the best wedding they have been to. I would recommend this venue to everyone.

Profile Picture brooke, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Recently we got married at the Meadowbrook on June 11, 2016. Nikki the event Cordinator there is absolutely amazing! Nikki help me throughout the whole process and must've been 500 emails making sure every last detail was covered! The property is beautiful and the interior has a Art Deco vibe. All of our guests truly enjoyed the food from the cocktail hour to dinner and onto dessert we got rave reviews across the board! I would highly recommend Nikki and the rest of the staff at the Meadowbrook they helped us create an absolutely beautiful evening!

Profile Picture janelle, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

My husband and I met with Nikki 11 months prior to our date. We discussed our low key wedding wants and desires. My husband's mother and father had their wedding reception at this location 28 years prior, so it automatically held a special place in the family's hearts. Nikki provided us with her email address so that we could keep in close contact throughout the planning process. We emailed her questions and lists frequently and always received a quick response. We were able to make our package and our wedding day as custom as we desired. We held our ceremony in front of the large windows which held all of our 120 guests comfortably. The reception immediately followed the ceremony and the process occurred seamlessly. Thanks to the amazing staff and bartenders at The Meadowbrook. We loved our wedding day and it certainly was the best day of our lives... YET!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

The grounds are beautiful with 2 ceremony sites. We got married on the island and it was beautiful. Cocktail hour was spectacular. The variety of food was impressive and also delicious. Our guests were very happy with the quality of service; the staff was attentive and professional. The stage in the Cavalier room was perfect for the band we hired and the large dance floor had plenty of space for our guests. Guests also complimented the expertise and professionalism of the bartenders. We had a buffet dinner and requested a couple of changes in the traditional menu, which the Meadowbrook happily brought to fruition for us. The lower price point compared to other venues made it possible for us to upgrade on centerpieces and other personal touches WITHOUT sacrificing quality of space and food. We were extremely satisfied with our event.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

Nikki Zaccagnino was awesome, she went above and beyond to make our son's and daughter in law wedding, a most memorable event. She was very energetic, helpful, willing to accomodate all our requests, responsive to all our enquires and even made some special touches that we did not even think of.

Profile Picture User6063736, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Dessert, Server(s), Stations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound

Have good chairs or sofas for the bride and groom to sit at the stage.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, China, Glassware, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Meadowbrook was so good to us and made our wedding day very special. Nikki was an absolute pleasure to work with and was so responsive to all of our requests. The food came out perfectly and all of our guests commented to us about the quality of the passed hors d'oeuvres during our cocktail hour and they were impressed with the main course as well. We had our ceremony on site and that was really easy to coordinate. I can't emphasize enough about how great of an experience we had at The Meadowbrook. My wife and I had a great time and we enjoyed every moment. Nikki also worked well with our photographer and DJ. Nikki helped to coordinate all aspects of the wedding and every thing ran smoothly.

Profile Picture Brendan, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everything was amazing. The staff was so helpful and nice. The grounds and decor looked amazing. I was a very happy bride and had not one complaint.

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I could not have picked a better venue for my wedding day! The grounds at the Meadowbrook are beautiful and made for a great setting for our outdoor wedding. They just built a new Gazebo and we were the first ones to get married in it! The event coordinator Nikki was just fabulous down to every little detail. She was so helpful in answering all of our questions and concerns and was very active on our wedding day to make sure everything was running smoothly. She made the day less stressful for us so we were really able to enjoy the day. I did a lot of "DIY" projects for my wedding and they were very open to let us come in an decorate exactly how we wanted! The food was absolutely delicious, my guests couldn't stop talking about how great everything was. Also what I really liked was their servers all kept coming around to the bride and groom asking us if we needed anything like drinks.. food etc. A server also brought me up to the buffet to carry my food for me so I wouldn't get any on my dress! The day was flawless. I highly recommend The Meadowbrook for any event!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything from start to finish was made so simple, the pricing can not be beat compared to other local catering halls. My wedding day was one to remember. Nikki our coordinator was the absolute best so professional and personable, anything thrown at her was resolved immediately.

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Just had my wedding at The Meadowbrook a few days ago and I couldn't be happier. We had an unusual theme (gaming) and they were totally open to letting us decorate the tables and rooms to our liking. Our day-of coordinator, Nikki, was fantastic and helped us out tremendously. We originally were going to have our ceremony outside but the humidity was just horrendous. I called that day and they were on top of moving everything inside for us. It was beautiful and I heard nothing but positive things from everyone who attended. Everything ran on time and we are so grateful for everything.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food could have been a little hotter and it was a little dry.

Profile Picture User4372472, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They did everything to make us happy! They have such an amazing cheerful staff! We are still receiving compliments and raves about our wedding! Brittany and frank are amazing!

Profile Picture Tracy, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful place and staff! Would recommend to friends and family!

Profile Picture User4389612, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding day was a dream come true I could not have picked a better venue!

Profile Picture Kajohna, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Frank and his staff were amazing... Our wedding was beautiful and better than anything I could have imagined! They had our colors perfect, the grounds and room were stunning, and the staff was friendly and professional. I am so glad we had our wedding at The Meadowbrook!!! Highly recommend this venue for a wedding or any event, they are the best of the best!!

Profile Picture LorieAnne , 4/7/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was very attentive and accomdating!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE .... Wonderful place, Nikki and her staff was very attentive and everything was beautiful. My guest loved the Buffet and food options. Thank You Meadowbrook ??

Profile Picture Brytney, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Me and my husband had our wedding at the Meadowbrook back in September 2015. We had our ceremony outdoors by the gazebo which turned out beautiful . The prices are reasonable and the wedding coordinator was overall very helpful the day of our wedding and during planning. This venue was nice and the people were great to work with. The only thing we wish was done differently was having a bigger display of cocktail hour food and having it come out a little quicker. But overall we were pleased and had a wonderful night!

Profile Picture Danielle , 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Dance Floor, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Parking, Open Bar

This venue was the best value my husband and I could find. Their packages were amazing, with so many options to add on. Nikki was very helpful and answered us almost immediately when we had any questions. Guests raved about the scenery, atmosphere, and of course the food. I hope to have another event here.

Profile Picture User7338590, 1+ year ago, 1 Review