The Meadowbrook Reviews

35 | New Windsor, NY

35 Reviews for The Meadowbrook

35 The Meadowbrook Reviews

Crystal · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't say enough about this amazing place! Nikki made my whole planning process sime and helped me every single step of the way. Frank was there for the day itself. He made me feel special and made sure i was taken care of the whole time. The food was delicous, the staff and bartender were wonderful. If I have any more functions, i will be doing them here again. Thank you Nikki and Frank for making me feel like royalty on our special day.

The Meadowbrook 9

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2017

Nikki is amazing. She made the entire process of planning my wedding so easy. She went above and beyond for us and we truly felt like we made a friend in the process. She knows what she's doing and will not steer you wrong.

Mariah · Married on 08/26/2017

Nikki was amazing!!! from the initial meeting to our wedding day. She was attentive, gave great ideas and helped calm my nerves. i didn't worry about 1 thing with the venue. Definitely recommend it

Susan · Married on 10/08/2016

I wish I could give them 100 stars! Nikki made our wedding perfect! She took care of everything and more. We will be renewing our vows every 5 years and this will be the ONLY place we will go. The food was excellent, the DJ she recommended was outstanding and our wedding was a dream come true. Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for everything....

brooke · Married on 09/24/2016

We got married at the Meadow Brook on Sept 24,2016 and all I can say is that it was just like I imagined. Everything was perfect. Nikki made everything go so smooth and easy. If it wasn't for her I don't know how our day would have went. She's the best. The venue was amazing the food was great. We had such a wonderful wedding. All of our guests really enjoyed them self and said it was the best wedding they have been to. I would recommend this venue to everyone.

janelle · Married on 06/11/2016

Recently we got married at the Meadowbrook on June 11, 2016. Nikki the event Cordinator there is absolutely amazing! Nikki help me throughout the whole process and must've been 500 emails making sure every last detail was covered! The property is beautiful and the interior has a Art Deco vibe. All of our guests truly enjoyed the food from the cocktail hour to dinner and onto dessert we got rave reviews across the board! I would highly recommend Nikki and the rest of the staff at the Meadowbrook they helped us create an absolutely beautiful evening!

Sarah · Married on 12/11/2015

My husband and I met with Nikki 11 months prior to our date. We discussed our low key wedding wants and desires. My husband's mother and father had their wedding reception at this location 28 years prior, so it automatically held a special place in the family's hearts. Nikki provided us with her email address so that we could keep in close contact throughout the planning process. We emailed her questions and lists frequently and always received a quick response. We were able to make our package and our wedding day as custom as we desired. We held our ceremony in front of the large windows which held all of our 120 guests comfortably. The reception immediately followed the ceremony and the process occurred seamlessly. Thanks to the amazing staff and bartenders at The Meadowbrook. We loved our wedding day and it certainly was the best day of our lives... YET!

Sent on 01/05/2016

The Meadowbrook's reply:

I am so happy to hear that you had an amazing day, that means I did my job! Your friends and family were an absolute pleasure to host! I wish you and Matt the best of luck in your future together, and maybe one day down the line we will see you for your children's wedding day!

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

The grounds are beautiful with 2 ceremony sites. We got married on the island and it was beautiful. Cocktail hour was spectacular. The variety of food was impressive and also delicious. Our guests were very happy with the quality of service; the staff was attentive and professional. The stage in the Cavalier room was perfect for the band we hired and the large dance floor had plenty of space for our guests. Guests also complimented the expertise and professionalism of the bartenders. We had a buffet dinner and requested a couple of changes in the traditional menu, which the Meadowbrook happily brought to fruition for us. The lower price point compared to other venues made it possible for us to upgrade on centerpieces and other personal touches WITHOUT sacrificing quality of space and food. We were extremely satisfied with our event.

Nikki Zaccagnino was awesome, she went above and beyond to make our son's and daughter in law wedding, a most memorable event. She was very energetic, helpful, willing to accomodate all our requests, responsive to all our enquires and even made some special touches that we did not even think of.

Sara · Married on 08/02/2015

Have good chairs or sofas for the bride and groom to sit at the stage.

Brendan · Married on 08/01/2015

The Meadowbrook was so good to us and made our wedding day very special. Nikki was an absolute pleasure to work with and was so responsive to all of our requests. The food came out perfectly and all of our guests commented to us about the quality of the passed hors d'oeuvres during our cocktail hour and they were impressed with the main course as well. We had our ceremony on site and that was really easy to coordinate. I can't emphasize enough about how great of an experience we had at The Meadowbrook. My wife and I had a great time and we enjoyed every moment. Nikki also worked well with our photographer and DJ. Nikki helped to coordinate all aspects of the wedding and every thing ran smoothly.

Alexis · Married on 07/04/2015

Everything was amazing. The staff was so helpful and nice. The grounds and decor looked amazing. I was a very happy bride and had not one complaint.

Danielle · Married on 05/15/2015

I could not have picked a better venue for my wedding day! The grounds at the Meadowbrook are beautiful and made for a great setting for our outdoor wedding. They just built a new Gazebo and we were the first ones to get married in it! The event coordinator Nikki was just fabulous down to every little detail. She was so helpful in answering all of our questions and concerns and was very active on our wedding day to make sure everything was running smoothly. She made the day less stressful for us so we were really able to enjoy the day. I did a lot of "DIY" projects for my wedding and they were very open to let us come in an decorate exactly how we wanted! The food was absolutely delicious, my guests couldn't stop talking about how great everything was. Also what I really liked was their servers all kept coming around to the bride and groom asking us if we needed anything like drinks.. food etc. A server also brought me up to the buffet to carry my food for me so I wouldn't get any on my dress! The day was flawless. I highly recommend The Meadowbrook for any event!

Nicole · Married on 02/21/2015

Everything from start to finish was made so simple, the pricing can not be beat compared to other local catering halls. My wedding day was one to remember. Nikki our coordinator was the absolute best so professional and personable, anything thrown at her was resolved immediately.

Sent on 03/26/2015

The Meadowbrook's reply:

Thank you Nicole, having you and Brad here was a wonderful experience! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!

Dana · Married on 09/06/2014

Just had my wedding at The Meadowbrook a few days ago and I couldn't be happier. We had an unusual theme (gaming) and they were totally open to letting us decorate the tables and rooms to our liking. Our day-of coordinator, Nikki, was fantastic and helped us out tremendously. We originally were going to have our ceremony outside but the humidity was just horrendous. I called that day and they were on top of moving everything inside for us. It was beautiful and I heard nothing but positive things from everyone who attended. Everything ran on time and we are so grateful for everything.

The food could have been a little hotter and it was a little dry.

Sent on 09/03/2014

The Meadowbrook's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our venue, we appreciate all feedback received. We love to learn how we can improve all aspects of our catering hall, and this will be a point that is discussed immediately with our kitchen staff to prevent future occurrences. I will personally take the steps to make sure nothing like this happens again! Best, Nikki Zaccagnino Operations Manager

Tracy · Married on 02/15/2014

They did everything to make us happy! They have such an amazing cheerful staff! We are still receiving compliments and raves about our wedding! Brittany and frank are amazing!

Wonderful place and staff! Would recommend to friends and family!

Kajohna · Married on 07/20/2013

My wedding day was a dream come true I could not have picked a better venue!

LorieAnne · Married on 04/07/2013

Frank and his staff were amazing... Our wedding was beautiful and better than anything I could have imagined! They had our colors perfect, the grounds and room were stunning, and the staff was friendly and professional. I am so glad we had our wedding at The Meadowbrook!!! Highly recommend this venue for a wedding or any event, they are the best of the best!!

Erica · Married on 10/19/2012

The staff was very attentive and accomdating!

Karen · event on: 02/28/2015

The venue and the staff were beyond amazing. Extremely helpful and accommodating. Nikki walked us through the entire day with such professionalism. The food was delicious. The venue was perfect. The wait staff was helpful. Pricing fit our budget perfectly. I would recommend The Meadowbrook to others and would definitely return for a future event.

Sent on 03/26/2015

The Meadowbrook's reply:

Thank you Karen! Your family was just AMAZING! I hope you all had a great time eating all of they CANDY afterwards, and that your dentist isn't too upset!

Michele · event on: 04/24/2015

Nikki and the rest of The Meadowbrook staff were absolutely amazing! As a result of their responsiveness and hard work, our prom was a MAJOR success! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

John · event on: 05/03/2015

Nikki, at the Meadowbrook, was awesome. She made my daughter's communion a fantastic event. From color coordinating to the extra special touches that made my daughter feel like a little princess in her special day! Nikki made us feel at home and did a fabulous job!