25 Reviews for The Makeup Team (On-Location)

Makeup (3)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

I had an awesome experience working with Courtney from the Makeup Team. She is so talented!! I was little nervous because we didn't have time to do trial and I can be little picky when it comes to make up and I usually don't wear a lot of make-up on daily basis. She did amazing job and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I absoletly LOVED my makeup and got a lot of compliments! She was also very responsive, flexible and fun to work with! I could not have been happier with my experience! I would recommend her to any bride without hesitation!

Profile Picture Violet , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Makeup Team was absolutely amazing for my wedding! They were incredibly accommodating giving me, my five bridesmaids, and both moms exactly what we wanted to make sure we felt confident and beautiful for the big day! They are so sweet and helped make it such a fun morning for us! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for great hair and makeup artists!

Profile Picture Mary Kate , 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I had the best experience with The Makeup Team of Raleigh. The hair and makeup stylists arrived about an hour before their scheduled time just to make sure they could find the best lighting and have adequate time to get set up. As a bride who already had enough on my plate, I so appreciated them taking ownership and being so responsible on the day of the wedding.

They quickly helped me figure out who would get what done first and jumped right in to get the job done. They had my bridesmaids and me laughing and having a great time right away, but were also very professional in their job. They both did amazing work-- I've never been happier with my hair and makeup, which is saying a lot. I couldn't stop laughing once I was ready because I just felt so good about the way I had been styled. The way I described my dream look was done exactly-- I felt like a princess-- which is exactly what every girl dreams of on her wedding day. My bridesmaids and mom looked incredible too-- and they kept commenting how glad they were for getting their hair and makeup done.

It was a magical experience to have The Makeup Team at my wedding. They made it such a fun day, and I couldn't imagine it going any better. Highly, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney was wonderful! She did my entire bridal party herself and every single person looked amazing! One thing that was important to me when choosing my beauty team was that they would be there hanging out with my friends and I the morning of my wedding, I wanted someone fun that we would enjoy being around - Courtney was definitely that person for us.

Profile Picture Aimee, 1/21/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Courtney is absolutely incredible! Her professionalism, quality of work, and finished results are flawless. I searched long and hard for the right person to do my wedding makeup and from the very first time Courtney and I spoke, I just knew she was the artist for the job. I got married this past Saturday and it was extremely hot. Even through all the tears and massive amount of sweating I did, my makeup stayed on perfectly. There was no running or smudging, again absolutely flawless. I am extremely particular on how I like my makeup, Courtney was able to deliver the most beautiful look. I seriously couldn't be any happier with her. She is quick, efficient, caring and just an all around great person to work with on your wedding day. I strongly recommend her. Thank you Courtney for making my vision come to life on the most important day of my life!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

One of the most stressful vendors to look for was Make up and Hair for my wedding day. But when I contacted Courtney, I knew that she could get me what I needed. She was very responsive to my emails as well as understanding. I needed two looks for my wedding day! She set me up with Carly for hair and Krystal for make up. I could not say enough good things about these two. They were on time and professional throughout the whole day. I was even late returning to do my second look for the day and they were patient with me. They gave me the looks that I had hoped for and I received so many compliments on both of my looks. They were also really great with my mom (who was all over the place) as well as my bridal party. A big plus was that I got my tattoo completely covered up for the big day.

Profile Picture Hang, 3/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney did the make up for my daughter's wedding and she was fabulous! There were 4 bridesmaids, the bride and two Moms. She arrived on time and worked very efficiently without rushing anyone and took the time to listen to any concerns and to make suggestions. When she finished she asked how we liked it and was willing to make any adjustments, none were needed! The make up was very natural and my daughter looked gorgeous! I also got many compliments I usually am pretty minimal with my make up so this was a new experience for me, Courtney made it easy. She is also very friendly and fun.
I would highly recommend her for make up for a wedding or any event.

Profile Picture Cindy, 2/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney was the best to work with! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to look perfect on their wedding day! I met with her a few times before my wedding day for practice sessions so we could get the perfect look, I am really picky about my eyebrows but she did them better than anyone has! Courtney rocks!!

Profile Picture Liesel, 10/25/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Liesel, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney was amazing! She traveled with two weeks notice for my beach wedding. She is a true artist and made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney was wonderful! She was flexible about when to do my makeup trial and came to the hotel with her great travel bag to do make up within our suite. My bridal makeup enhanced my features, but was not overwhelming. The tiny fake eyelashes she uses were not obvious and helped accent my eyes. She was also flexible about who wanted to get their make up done in my wedding party and made my mom look beautiful! Highly recommend her for wedding makeup. Her prices are incredibly reasonable.

Profile Picture User4346411, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney was a delight. She was extremely flexible and receptive to all requests I had leading up to my big day. Tasha, who did my hair for the wedding, was also a great personality and talent. I am extremely happy that I chose these ladies to be a part of my day. Our initial consultation supplied me with great confidence in the ability and skill they brought to the table, and I never had to give them a second thought. Their professionalism, personality, and openness were a great relief for this antsy bride. :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney was AMAZING to work with! She listened to my vision of how I wanted to look on my wedding day and executed it perfectly. My makeup look flawless and lasted all night. Since the wedding I've already had two brides contact me and ask who did my make up, I would recommend the makeup team to anyone!

Profile Picture sarah, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Courtney and she was phenomenal! With trying to figure out the day's events, she was very flexible with meeting whenever and my many many changes! She responded to phone calls AND text messages promptly! She was very professional and easy-going and was very efficient with her time! She made me look AND feel BEAUTIFUL on a very very special day in my life! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture User4058861, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney was the best to work with during my wedding! We discussed the look I was trying to achieve and she mastered it! Looking good means feeling good and that is important every day, but especially your wedding day! You will look at your wedding pictures for the rest of your life, don't take any chances! I highly recommend Courtney!

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My makeup turned out perfect!!! Very professional and talented make up team!

Profile Picture Ryann, 9/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney was so great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. I went for a trail before the wedding and all of my bridesmaids were so impressed by my makeup they signed up to have theirs done by her on the wedding day as well. We had a pretty large wedding party and everyone as happy and very impressed by the job she did. She was on time, easy to work with, and very professional. You can't go wrong with her!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The Makeup Team did an amazing job with hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and the mothers of the bride and groom! Courtney made us all look beautiful and natural and Carly (the hair stylist) did a great job working with a huge variety of hair lengths, textures, and styles. The team was very efficient and accommodated some last minute additions with no problem.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/1/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married in April...outside!! So I was worried about the heat, and it destroying the look of my make-up. Courtney was beyond amazing, she was so easy to talk to and did an excellent job with my face, considering the weather circumstances. I got lots of compliments on how great my make-up looked, and it was all because of her!... She also was very aware of the possible tears that would happen that evening... My MOH cried a lot and her make up didn't look any different! Because of her talent, she has now done my sisters wedding and 3 other friends wedding's as well!... She will forever be my make-up artist!!!
Xoxo, Melissa Blalock

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Courtney is amazing at what she does! I currently live in VA and requested that she travel from NC. I didn't mind paying her traveling expenses because she's that good! I met Courtney when I was looking for someone to do makeup for my daughter's wedding(she was amazing then too). So when I was planning my own wedding I immediately thought of her. She played an important part in making my day unforgettable. She knew exactly how to make me look beautiful without making me look like I had a ton of makeup on. I can't say thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Dianara, 9/21/13, 1 Review
3.7

Courtney was the one who I was in contact for setting up everything prior to the wedding. She helped me get in touch with Nicoleta for makeup and Carly for hair.

Carly met with me several times prior to the wedding to help me get my hair color the way I wanted and we also did two trials. My second trial was AMAZING and I was so excited for my hair to look just like it did for the wedding day. Unfortunately, it wasn't the same - my trial had curly hair and we had discussed it being even more curly but at the wedding, my hair was just a little wavy. I think she may have run out of time to go back and re-do the curls before our first look/the ceremony. I was disappointed.... BUT, I still liked my hair! It just wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I received several compliments about how good it looked.

My makeup was ON POINT! Nicoleta did an amazing job! We did a trial a few months prior and she suggested using eye cream and drinking a LOT more water than usual. All of which I did... and she was right! It made a huge difference the day of, my skin looked flawless! My eye make up was perfect, I didn't look over-done. It was a more casual wedding, so it fit the theme perfectly.

Both women were super flexible and made the day go smoothly! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, too!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup
1.0

Run, do not walk and go elsewhere. Missed appointments and suddenly unavailable. Also significantly more expensive than others once I got more quotes.

View Vendor Response