The Long Stem Flower Shoppe Reviews

21 Reviews for The Long Stem Flower Shoppe

• Laura

Laura · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Outstanding!

I am not getting married until October 2020 but up to this point the Long stem flower shop has been nothing short of amazing! Amie has always been quick to answer any questions I have and certainly took the stress out of finding the perfect flowers for my big day! Not to mention they are incredibly affordable and willing to work with any brides budget! 10/10 would recommend to anyone

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Tina · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Great Experience

Amie did a wonderful job working with us for our "mini wedding". She worked with our unusual circumstances and it was perfect! Our bouquet, boutineer, and table arrangements were just as we discussed. She was very attentive and creative with our ideas and willingness to work within our budget. She sourced the specific vases we were looking for, and the flowers were fresh and beautiful. If we have any other events in the area that require flowers we will be return customers!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Sabra

Sabra DeSteph · Married on 09/05/2020

Our wedding 9.05.2020

Amie did my flowers for my wedding and I am absolutely BLOWN away! Amie was absolutely amazing at knowing what I wanted and how I wanted things. I'd send her multiple pinterest pictures and she blew them out of the park everytime. My bouquet for my wedding was so gorgeous I couldn't stop staring at it. I felt like I've known her my entire life. She responded so quick almost within minutes of every text or email I sent her. She made planning wedding flowers a breeze. I don't think I can recommend Long Stem enough! LOVE THEM!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Megan Squadrito · Married on 10/12/2019

Affordable, Helpful & Positive!

We worked with Aime from The Long Stem Flower Shoppe and I only have positive things to say. She made it easy for me, someone who didn’t really know what I wanted, she was affordable and accommodating, she was helpful even with my fake flowers for my centerpieces, quick responses, and overall kind person! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience!

Amie was a pleasure to work with. Easy to get a hold of, attentive, flexible, fun. Of all the planning for my wedding, working with Amie at The Long Stem Flower shoppe was the easiest, least amount of stress. The arrangements were more beautiful than I was imagining. I was very pleased with her work. Also very affordable! I would recommend them again and again. Thank you Amie!

Sent on 09/23/2019

The Long Stem Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! I'm so glad everything was exactly how you wanted it! Enjoy married life!!!!

Lisa Kopcinski · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent service

They are very helpful and very professional.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful flowers!

I would highly recommend hiring the Long Stem Flower Shoppe for your wedding. They were so easy to work with, and you get an amazing product for a great price. We went on our honeymoon a full week after our wedding and the flowers (centerpieces & bouquets) were still looking alive and healthy in their vases. They made it so easy with rental vases for the centerpieces, and they delivered to the venue and to a residential home with no hiccups. They are great to work with!

Sent on 07/29/2019

The Long Stem Flower Shoppe's reply:

Hi Samantha,
    Thank you so much for this great review! I enjoyed working with you! Can't wait to see pics!

LoriAnn · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Flowers

I worked with Amie on the flowers for my wedding and she was wonderful! I changed my mind a few times on my vision, she was patient with me and really helped me build what I wanted for the flowers for every aspect of the wedding. Through the entire process, she checked in with me and even provided mock ups of my bouquet, a bridesmaid bouquet and a center piece. Everything was delivered and set up on the day of the wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier with them and the service I received. I would absolutely recommend them and am so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Savanah

Savanah · Married on 04/26/2019

Affordable and beautiful!

Amie and Jess were amazing. Amie listened to every idea and piece of inspiration I had and made the perfect floral arrangements. We used them for bouquets, corsages and boutineers and they were so reasonable priced. They were also supposed to decorate an arbor my husband and I built but due to the weather we couldn't use it inside, so they created a beautiful arrangement for the fireplace. Seriously, go with them!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/09/2019

Takes your vision and actually makes it; fair price and very responsive

Aime took some pinned photos that I had and made my vision a reality. She also was mindful of my budget! I got to see mock ups of the flowers and we changed some things after the mock ups so I am glad I got them done. All of her suggestions were really good and budget friendly! She was on time the day of and we were in constant communication throughout the months/weeks before the wedding. Aime was a real professional and even the groom liked looking at her flower creations! Thank you Aime!!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Catherine · Married on 09/02/2018

I had the ultimate experience with Long Stem! Deb and Amie were incredibly accommodating even when I made last minute changes to the delivery schedule, and the flowers were absolutely perfect. I decided a few weeks before the wedding to add flowers for my archway and with minimal direction they knocked it out of the park. I didn't run into any issues at all despite needing 8 bridesmaids bouquets and 14 boutonnieres!! I had a great experience and would absolutely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding :) Thank you Deb!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/20/2018

My experience with Long Stem Flower Shoppe was amazing! Amie was extremely responsive and easy to work with; she talked through everything with me, especially when I wasn't entirely sure what I was looking for, and the end products were perfect. Amie worked inside my budget and was very accommodating, even with some last minute switches in flowers. Amie took all of my suggestions, ideas and changes and truly delivered. We ordered bouquets, aisle flower petals, boutonnieres, corsages, altar arrangements and centerpieces at an affordable price and of amazing quality. I'm particularly obsessed with my bouquet, which was even better than I could have imagined. I seriously could not stop looking at it. I would highly recommend working with this shop to anyone. Thank you Amie! :)

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

I loved everything about Long Stem Flower Shoppe! Debbie and Amy were so professional and really knew what I wanted. They were able to help me with what looked best and made to everything was sturdy and beautiful. They even let me add things to my bouquet like a sleeve from my moms dress and pearls to wrap around! everything looked beautiful!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Justine · Married on 04/21/2018

Hands-down the best service, flowers, and people in the business. I had the pleasure of working with Amie, who made sure my vision was captured and all details were accounted for. I received numerous compliments on our table centerpieces and the bouquets! (pictured) I felt heard throughout the entire planning process and will recommend Long Stem Flower Shoppe to anyone who wants beautiful arrangements and amazing/professional service. Thank you again and again!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Caroline · Married on 11/04/2017

There are not enough wonderful things to say about Debbie, Amie and the team at the Long Stem Flower Shoppe. The flowers came out more perfectly than I could've imagined. They were attentive, responsive and accommodating, even when I changed my mind a few times and had a last-minute order. They were able to get all of the unusual flowers that I had requested, including one that was completely out-of-season and had to be shipped from Holland. It was a delight to work with them- right up to delivery on my wedding day, when Debbie and Amie even took the time to pin the boutonnieres on each of the groomsmen! I received so many compliments on the beautiful flowers- and it's all due to the Long Stem Flower Shoppe! Fabulous experience, very reasonably priced, beautiful flowers. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Caitlin · Married on 08/19/2017

Debbie was completely amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure that I received every thing I wanted for my 8.19.17 wedding. Everything down to minor details on my bridal bouquet was perfect I can't express enough how wonderful she was to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2017
  • O

Olga · Married on 07/03/2017

Amie and Debbie are a pleasure to work with. They are so diligent in finding out exactly what you're looking for. I really wasn't expecting that much attention to detail from a florist (but I guess I should have!). They even made up a sample of the centerpiece for me ahead of our wedding and were extremely patient when I kept changing small details, rose color, etc. The flowers came out absolutely stunning. And the price was incredibly reasonable! I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Debbie and her team were amazing throughout the entire process of wedding planning to the day of the wedding!!! Meeting with Debbie, I had a vision of what I wanted, and she was able to really pick the flowers I really wanted (without me knowing what they were called or looked like)! She also went above and beyond and was the most reasonably priced from all the shopping around I did!!! On the day of they were delivered on time and they were even more gorgeous than I imagined!!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Laurie · Married on 08/12/2016

Debbie was absolutely wonderful to work with from afar. She answered every question and worked with me to fulfill my vision of my wedding flowers. She delivered the flowers right to my hotel in Mystic, even early in rush hour traffic, and they looked beautiful. Everyone remarked about the flowers. Even several days later, my bouquet still looks as good as it did wedding day. We were just so thrilled with her and her work.

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 06/24/2016

Debbie and the whole team at The Long Stem did an absolutely incredible job on my wedding flowers. My bouquets, ceremony, and reception flowers came out amazing and I am still getting compliments on them. I met with Debbie a few times and she was so patient as I was deciding how I wanted my flowers to look and her advice was spot on. I showed Debbie pictures of what I wanted my flowers to look like and they came out even better than what I showed her! She completely understood my vision and delivered gorgeous flowers to my venue, set up exactly how I had envisioned. I could tell right off the bat Debbie really cares about her brides and does everything she can to make them happy. She was so wonderful to work with and I recommend Debbie and The Long Stem to all the brides I know, she is absolutely fantastic and I am so grateful she did the flowers at my wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2015

My flowers came out absolutely stunning! I have heard nothing buy compliments, on the centerpieces, from my guests. We be will forever be grateful for all of the love, energy, and dedication, this flower shop expended for our special day! You guys are the best!

Sent on 10/19/2015