The Lodges at Gettysburg Reviews

The Lodges at Gettysburg 6
The Lodges at Gettysburg 7

Avery Kershaw · Married on 10/12/2019

PHENOMENAL wedding venue!

This venue was absolutely phenomenal. My husband and I got married here recently, and all of the staff was EXTREMELY patient and helpful! From our last minute changes/additions, they were extremely accommodating. Their catering is fantastic and the whole night was a dream! We were novices at wedding planning, and they made everything run so smooth. From set up to cleanup, even to communicating with the outside vendors, the whole day was perfect with no hiccups! 5/5 100%. If I could relive my wedding day, I would choose this place all over again!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Tia

Tia Elk · Married on 08/18/2019

Our wedding was PERFECT!

Our favorite things about this venue- the views, the people we worked with, the lodges themselves, and the fact that so much is included! The venue itself is just beautiful. We had a lot of out-of-towners, so the lodges was perfect. Every single person was wonderful to work with, especially the coordinator, Beth. She answered any questions we had and was so flexible. The packages they offer are affordable and include a lot more than any other venue. The Lodges & Carriage house supplies us with everything we needed from linens & silverware to a delicious three course meal and the cake was supplied by one of their preferred vendors. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2019
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 8
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 9
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 10
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 11
  • Emily

Emily Turner · Married on 08/16/2019

Affordable and Magical

I can't say enough of this place. It is a wonderful secret tucked just ten minutes from downtown Gettysburg. We did a destination wedding and found it perfect for all of our traveling guests. Beth is the main coordinator there and she responded to all my and my mother's emails, no matter how small the question. She made the wedding planning so easy, and the Lodges as a whole were so flexible! We could pick and choose what we wanted for our wedding. And at such a great deal! So much was included in the price- day of coordinator, linens, table service, and even the night at the honeymoon suite. It really felt like we could have our dream wedding without taking out a loan, and they made it all happen, with the whole team at the front desk and Beth and Susan. Thank you guys!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 07/06/2019

wouldn't have gone anywhere else

They help make the wedding of your dreams come true. Great staff there all very friendly, amazing location.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Jones Wilson · Married on 07/05/2019

Want to have FUN and not worry about anything? Book The Lodges for your wedding!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose the Lodges for our July 5 wedding. Looking back, we weren't really thinking when we decided to have our wedding on the weekend of the reenactments! It was FABULOUS though! It really ended up being like a destination wedding for our guests. We had our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner on July 4 - we were able to decorate and the tavern was open for our guests. We did the picnic package and Beth let us do some customizing for the kids. Food was fabulous (by Carriage House) and Beth even coordinated a cake to surprise a birthday guest! Guests were able to hang out all night - even see some fireworks & we did our own sparklers. Our guests loved that they had their own lodges and could spend the weekend touring Gettysburg.
    The rooms that the bride and groom get ready in are amazing. My hair and makeup women LOVED the light, the chairs, the room in general. My photographer was able to capture some really fun photos in the room, too.
    We were able to do a first look right on property and then hop in our car and run over to Sachs Bridge (right past the reenactors!) to do some fun pictures on the covered bridge. It's like 3 minutes away and makes for a beautiful photo. Back to the Lodge and I could do touch ups and Nicole was ready to whisk me down to the lake for the ceremony.
    I heard from several wedding guests that the folks doing golf cart transportation were amazing (thank you!).
    The ceremony was amazing and perfect and we had perfect timing because cannons and fireworks were going off from the reenactments! Definitely made everyone laugh.
    Since it was going to be so hot, I wanted slushees (frose' specifically), so the Lodges rented a giant slushee machine for me (2 sides and everything). We had pina coladas and froses. It was a total hit and the guests loved them. If you have an idea of something you want to do, talk to Beth- she will probably make it happen!
    We were introduced from the mezzanine. DO IT! Don't tell anyone you are coming in that way, though because you want everyone to be surprised. The only person that knew was our DJ. It was so lovely to be able to stand up there and watch everyone come in, be seated and then I got to see all of our bridal party come in! So special!
    The food at the reception was awesome (yes- I even got to eat!) and I loved our sweetheart table with the little lights underneath. We did minimal decorating because the Lodges does everything- so we used the Lodges vases and put flowers in (they even supply the candles) and we did our own table numbers, but we probably didn't even need to.
    We had our sparkler send-off (YAY!). Do that, too!
    Unfortunately, mother nature unleashed a crazy rain storm during dinner which washed out the bonfire area. So, our pinterest worthy s'mores set up was going to be cancelled. BUT, someone (I think it was the security guard or Nicole) set up the cutest little sterno fire pit on the patio for our s'mores! Thank you to whoever went the extra mile for us. That was awesome.
    I seriously didn't want the night to end. We had the best time. If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it. It was just FUN!

I used many of the Lodges preferred vendors, so I think that helped with the timing and the ease of the ceremony & reception since they had worked together before.

Bottom line - our wedding was FUN and the planning was not stressful!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 16
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 06/29/2019

The Perfect Start to our Perfect Forever

I cannot express enough gratitude to The Lodges at Gettysburg for everything they did to make our wedding EXACTLY how we hoped for despite some changes that needed to be made at the last minute.

From the start, we fell in love with The Lodges and all it had to offer. It was the first wedding venue we viewed out of 8 and nothing topped the value. The add on options such as the horse and carriage, bonfire, and also being able to have a honeymoon suite the night of the wedding were what made The Lodges stand out.

Beth was amazing from our first communication. She answered emails promptly, professionally, and with high energy. We love Beth!

As far as the day of the wedding, I loved being able to relax and spend time in the Bridal Suite with my girls the morning of the wedding. We ordered mimosas and the lunch buffet from their Suite Snacks Menu. It was wonderful. I also love that they have chairs like you are in a salon, for a true beauty treatment. Everything was set to be on schedule until a storm rolled in about an hour and 15 minutes before the wedding ceremony. THIS is when the Lodges really make themselves stand out from many other wedding venues you will find in the area. Beth, Denise, and the rest of the staff at the Lodges and Carriage House were willing to switch the ceremony and the cocktail hour so we could let the storm pass and we would still be able to have our dream outdoor ceremony. It was hard work for them and they could have easily said "sorry you have to have the ceremony inside," but they genuinely want to do EVERYTHING in their power to make your day as you planned. They took plowers down to dry the area, fixed the chairs and even pushed down branches from the trees out of the way with their hands so the path was clear for the horse and carriage. At the ceremony, you would have never known that a torrential downpour had come through an hour earlier. It was perfect and everyone was in awe of the horse and carriage entrance. Everyone had a great time at the reception and enjoyed the food prepared by the Carriage House. After the reception, we had a bonfire for those who booked a room at the Lodges for that night. This was another thing that I did not think was going to happen because of the rain, but once again they made it happen.

Ultimately everyone raved about our wedding. We had so many people tell us how beautiful The Lodges was and that we were trend setters for having the cocktail hour first. Additionally, we had several people tell us that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been too and that credit goes to Beth, Denise, The Carriage House, and all the staff that bent over backwards for us. My husband and I are truly over the moon with how perfect our day was. The perfect start to our perfect forever.

So if you haven't booked the Lodges for your perfect day, what are you waiting for?

Sent on 08/09/2019
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 24
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 25
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 26

Kelsey Mayberry · Married on 06/15/2019

Everything you need for the perfect day!

My husband and I cannot thank The Lodges at Gettysburg enough for their incredible service for our wedding day! If you're looking for a venue that accommodates every need and makes the planning process a breeze, we highly suggest The Lodges at Gettysburg. They are true professionals with your best interest at heart. Take an opportunity to meet with them- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Meagan · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing wedding venue

My husband and I recently got married at the Lodges on the first of June. I cannot say enough positive things about this absolutely beautiful wedding venue. It was the very first venue we looked at and it ended up being the only venue we looked at. From the very beginning Beth made everything so easy and organized. She checked in on us frequently to make sure we were okay and was always quick to respond to the many questions we had. Our wedding day was so flawless all thanks to the staff at the Lodges! Nichole was our day of coordinator and she did such a great job at making sure we had everything we needed and that the day went smoothly. From the golf cart drivers to the bartenders and the serves everyone was so kind and amazing. Our guests were all blown away by their dinner entrees and said it was the best wedding food they have ever had. We absolutely recommend this venue and we are so thankful for everything that they did for us!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn T · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing Venue!

The Lodges was the second venue my husband and I visited. Once we met Beth and team, toured the property and learned more about their packages, we knew we found our place. The setting is a lovely, rural property with lots of greenery and hills - it feels like a nice getaway from reality. From the time we booked our date, a year and a half in advance of the wedding, Beth and team answered every call and email with kindness and enthusiasm. I greatly appreciated Beth's thorough responses and coordination. It was great to have the catering already handled through Carriage House Inn, as well as the cake, linens, tableware, etc. included. Although we had a church ceremony, the reception went seamlessly. The staff handled everything behind the scenes with no hiccups. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about their experience, from the food to the accommodations to the setting itself. One of our favorite parts was the bonfire, where our guests could join us after the reception ended and enjoy some s'mores. I am so glad we picked The Lodges for a unique and charming wedding day - we have amazing memories and photos to relive our experience. I recommend The Lodges to any couple - you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Banke · Married on 05/18/2019

May 18, 2019

We cannot thank The Lodges at Gettysburg enough for making all our wedding dreams come true. First, the ceremony space is absolutely beautiful! It was the most perfect spot for an outdoor wedding. There is a ton of greenery and trees nearby that allow for the prettiest pictures to be taken. My dad and I walked from the top all the way down to the ceremony space (which was so nice to have an extra long walk) and I heard from guests that it was so beautiful with how the light was shining and the trees (one guest said that even she started tearing up!). The venue itself is so beautiful. You could honestly do the most minimal decorations and it would still be gorgeous. We loved that we were able to bring our own decorations so that it made it extra special and uniquely us. We were allowed to put a sign up on one of the beams (we weren't sure at first if we could because we had to use a nail and hammer it but they were so nice and told us to go right ahead!) which we loved. The lodges there are gorgeous to stay in!! We loved that guests were able to stay right on property. It was awesome since we had a decent amount of out of town guests that they could stay at a lodge, walk to the ceremony, walk to the reception, and walk back to their room! The rooms are cleaned to a T and spot less! You can even bring up alcohol from the tavern that is on property back to your room. We worked with Beth for everything and had Susie as our day of coordinator. These two are AMAZING! Thank goodness for Beth- she answered all our questions in a timely and happy manner. She helped us set up a second room block when I had a panic attack we weren't going to be able to accommodate everyone- she had it set up within a day.. so awesome! She made everything perfect for her and we cannot thank her enough for all she did. I can't imagine how many e-mails she goes through a day but she always takes time to answer you and makes you feel like your the only bride and groom she's working with. She works to make sure you are always treated as her top priority and it is so appreciated. We loved having Susie as our day of coordinator. She made the day go so smoothly and took care of everything for us. I am sure random things came up in the day but I honestly have no idea about them! If anything did come up- Susie was on it and took care of it! She listened to us and made sure to make us her top priority that day. We cannot thank her enough! The staff at the Lodges is absolutely amazing! They are so nice and kind- I wish I knew everyone's names because they were great!!! Thank you for all that you guys do- you were great! The food was delicious!! We did the pulled pork BBQ, chicken breast, mac n cheese, baked beans, etc. and it was SO great!! I still am dreaming about that dinner- it was such good comfort food. We had the BEST bartenders around. Everyone is still talking about how great they were! We were able to do a bon fire afterwards and everyone had a great time! Our room for the night was amazing and they provide a bottle of champagne which was so sweet to come back and see in our room. The Lodges does a fantastic job at making your day extra special with little touches like that. We cannot wait to come to the Lodges and spend anniversaries there. The lodges will always hold a special place in our hearts and we cannot recommend them enough to have your wedding there- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 27

Casey · Married on 05/11/2019

Just book it already!

Wow! The Lodges at Gettysburg is just all around amazing. As soon as we toured this venue we were absolutely sold. Not only is it gorgeous, but the staff is incredible. They make planning as easy as possible- you can do as much (bring your own centerpieces, find your own vendors, etc) or as little (use their preferred vendors, use their centerpieces, etc) as you want to. They even have a credit in the venue fee that covers your hair, make up and cake costs if you use one of their preferred vendors- STRESS FREE! After touring the venue privately, we immediately booked the place. We also then went to their bridal show where we could meet all their preferred vendors all at once to find the right fit for us effortlessly. We end up using all preferred vendors and it turned out great. Beth helped us with planning and I couldn’t ask for someone better for the job. She answered emails and all questions promptly and gave us updates whenever asked. Nicole was our day of coordinator and she blew us away. She had everything running so smoothly! From ceremony to cocktail hour to reception, she had everything timing perfectly. Both Beth and Nicole were so professional, friendly, and perfect for the roles. The outdoor ceremony location was breathtaking, the bridal suite was huge, and the indoor reception area was perfect. You really don’t even have to decorate much with how beautiful everything already is. All of our guests raved about the food (even from the cheapest package!) and the professionalism of the serving staff. The bar options are incredible! - This also sold us on the venue because they let you have sooooo many beer and wine options served with the open bar. On top of everything else the actual lodges made a perfect day even more perfect. I loved that everyone could stay right on site in the cutest, coziest rooms. I would recommend this location to anyone. If you are on the fence about it- do it!!! You won’t be disappointed. Thank you so much Beth, Nicole, and all the Lodges staff for making the wedding of my dreams a reality.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing venue

Our wedding date was May 12, 2019. It took me a few months to write this review due to such a busy schedule and personal reasons. Anyways, The lodges at Gettysburg are AMAZING! I had done research on so many venues and none of them met the criteria until I found this venue. I am originally from Canada as well as my family so we knew we needed a venue that included ceremony, reception, and lodging all on one property for the convenience of our guests. When we toured this venue I was blown away. It is such a naturally beautiful wedding site I knew I did not want to get married anywhere else. Plus this venue offers SO much with the price. They have prices that will work with anyone's price range. It can be cheaper depending on what day of the week you pick and also can have a discounted price dependent on how many guests book lodges. The cake is included, table linens, complimentary glass of champagne during dinner service,day of coordinator, $$ towards the salon on site and so much more! The catering company also has a plethora of food options to fit anyone's budget.
    ( side note: the food was delicious and received a lot of compliments from guests) Same can be said with the bar options. We booked it right away. Between December 2017 when we booked the venue to our wedding day May 12, 2019 our coordinator Beth was nothing short of amazing. She is very patient, kind and understanding. She truly cares about each bride and groom and wants the wedding day to be special and perfect. Every time I had a question or concern or was stressed out she was there to answer it all and support me. Without her I would have been a complete mess the entire planning process. When the wedding day came the ENTIRE staff at the lodges was superb. They made sure our guests rooms were ready early. The food and drinks for the bridal suite was served on time and was delicious and plentiful. The weather on our wedding day was rainy. Which no bride wants to have but the staff of the lodges ,especially our day of coordinator Susie, teamed up with the decor company and the day turned out beautifully. During the dinner service the first plates that were served to the bridal table had incorrect food
    ( wrong sauce over the steak) but I notified the catering staff immediately and the next plate and the following plates to come out were correct. So props to them! The catering staff was very timely and efficient with bringing the food to our guests and removing the dishes. And the bar staff was very very good at the drink orders and making sure our guests had a blast. All of the guests commented on how they loved the lodges and how gorgeous the property is as well as the reception area. It was the best day of my life and 10/10 recommend The Lodges at Gettysburg to everyone!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 34
  • Krystie

Krystie · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic!

We recently had our wedding at The Lodges and were so impressed with the way they run this place that we would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! It rained on our day and caused us to have our outdoor ceremony inside which was upsetting, Beth, Susie, and staff went above and beyond to make the most of this situation and gave us an amazing ceremony and gorgeous reception. The overnight lodges were beautiful and perfect for our guests with all the right amenities. If we had it to do over again we would absolutely choose The Lodges at Gettysburg for our wedding and highly recommend them for any event you might want to plan. Thanks Beth, Susie, Denise, and staff!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Francesca

Francesca Little · Married on 10/19/2018

All around great experience!!!

My husband and I knew right away we wanted to get married at the Lodges after going to a wedding there 2 years prior. Everyone at the Lodges was more than helpful. We were married there on October 19th 2018 and could not have asked for a better experience. From start to finish I knew I had nothing to worry about. I was in good hands. The location is breathtaking. The food from the Carriage House was amazing! We also had our rehearsal dinner there and the food for that was excellent! Beth was so kind and helpful every step of the way. Nona, the front desk manager was so outgoing and did everything in her power to help in any way on the day of! Her personality is the best! I have nothing but kind words to say about the Lodges at Gettysburg. Our wedding is truly a day to remember and we continue to get compliments on how perfect the day/night was! We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Location loved by all!

The Lodges at Gettysburg was the perfect location for our wedding. It was so reassuring to know that they had multiple staff members, ready to attend to our every need throughout the day. The bridal suite & groom’s room were spacious and welcoming.

We loved having our ceremony outdoors by the picturesque lake & fountain. It was wonderful to return to the ball room for our reception - the staff of the Lodges did an excellent job of serving dinner & removing plates in a polite, timely manner!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding

We got married October 6, 2018 at the Lodges. I first found them online and they were the first venue we looked at. Every other venue we looked at just didnt compare, I had my heart set on the Lodges from day 1. Beth was awesome at answering my millions of emails (because I was so nervous) and Austin was extraordinary the day of our wedding. He was on top of everything, between moving stuff from ceremony to reception to constantly supplying us with drinks to tearing all my decorations down at the end. I highly recommend!!! I am so glad we choose the Lodges and will definitely be back.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • ABillotti

Adryana · Married on 09/23/2018

The Lodges at Gettysburg; including Beth and Austin (our day of assistant) were so helpful, welcoming, and accommodating. We were able to have plenty of meetings, come and look at the venue whenever we wanted, and the day of was made so much easier by their help. Even though it rained and our ceremony had to be held indoors, that was even a breeze as the space was already ready! Can't say thank you enough! Love, Ana and Will

Sent on 09/29/2018

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot say enough good things about The Lodges at Gettysburg! If you're looking to get married here and this beautiful, classy venue fits the profile of what you want, all I can say is DO IT. You will not regret it. Beth was our wedding coordinator and she went above and beyond for us. She dealt with a constant influx of questions from five separate parents plus me and my husband and always answered thoroughly and politely. I can't imagine that we were the easiest family to work with just because we asked for so much. She helped my stepmom figure out logistics to the tiniest details, she helped my mother-in-law upgrade the wine and champagne, and overall she just handled us with a smile. We are eternally grateful for her, Nona, and the rest of the staff, even the people at the front desk who cheered us on and greeted us with smiles on our wedding day. And everything went off without a single problem. No crises, no issues, they planned and prepared to a T. A+!

WARNING about the HAIR and MAKEUP PERSON! The only iffy thing I have to say is in regards to their on-site hair and makeup artist. Ladies looking to get married here: Don't let the $185 credit lure you. At best, she's a bad businessperson. At worst, she's deceitful. Not sure which is the truth. I would be more than happy to tell more of my story to anyone who asks.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Chris · Married on 09/21/2018

The was the first, and last venue my new wife and I toured. The nature surrounding the venue was the perfect addition to the aesthetically historic, yet functionally modern facilities. And as goregeous as it is, the staff is what we found to be our ultimate deciding factor. Beth made planning a breeze, and laid out our options for the day of without hesitation, and with a huge smile on her face. Susie, our day of coordinator, picked up right where Beth left off. She took the plans right from the page of Beth’s notebook and made them a reality. And of course the food must be mentioned. I’m pretty sure I could have cut my filet mignon with a spoon if I wanted to.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 35
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 36

Gina Bryson · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding of Our Dreams!

Our wedding was 9/15/18 and it was absolutely fantastic! Our engagement was quite long (1 week shy of 2 years) and we booked the Lodges as our venue very early on. For our entire planning period, Denise and Beth were so helpful in answering every single question I had about having a wedding!! They helped organize our on site lodging, as almost all guests had to stay over night. They were accommodating down to the weeks before ensuring all of our guests had a place to stay! I felt so special on my wedding weekend by all of the staff! They really pamper you! Susie was out day-of coordinator and she was out of this world helpful! She took care of everything and checked in often the day of the wedding! I really trusted them with everything! My guests have RAVED about our wedding! So many compliments on the food and staff. The venue is so perfect, both inside and out! I could not recommend more!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 37
  • Leann

Leann · Married on 08/24/2018

My husband and I fell in love with The Lodges the minute we arrived. It was so accommadating, beautiful, and welcoming that there really is nothing you can't love about the venue! All I truly wanted was to get married outside near a lake and The Lodges had just that and the pricing is unbeatable.

Guests loved that they could literally walk 5 minutes to their rooms after the reception was over and it was such a peace of mind knowing my guests didn't feel that they had to drive home after celebrating with us all night. In regards to our lodge for the night, it was absolutely beautiful! They had placed rose petals on the floor and the bed and a complimentary bottle of champagne. Such an amazing thing to walk in to!

We had such a lovely experience here! I would recommend this location to anyone!

Thank you so much Beth and Austin! You guys were so amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 38
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 39

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing Wedding Venue

Choosing the Lodges at Gettysburg for our wedding venue was the best decision we made. Everything was perfect, from our first meeting with the staff, tour of facility, planning of the timeline for our wedding. Beth and her staff are so helpful and very experienced. Our wedding would not have been the same without them! Their attention to details is what really sets them apart!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

If you are looking for a venue that can accommodate you from start to finish, look no farther! My husband and I fell in love with The Lodges from the first moment we toured the grounds. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking and the staff were amazing to work with. They were so accommodating and calming throughout the whole process. Any time we had a question, they were quick to email a response. The day of our wedding, it unfortunately rained, and we were unable to perform our ceremony outside. Our maître d' was out in the pouring rain saving our sand ceremony and working to make our indoor option just as beautiful as the outside ceremony would have been. They were quick problem solvers and made the process smooth and enjoyable. I am forever grateful for how well Beth and Susie took care of us on our special day!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 40

Clare · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I got married on November 11, 2017...The Lodges was our first and only venue we toured. WE loved it instantly. We worked with Beth throughout the year and she was SUPER fast with getting back to me and my mother when we had any questions. We met all of our vendors at The Lodges " Date Night", for all booked weddings... which made planning a wedding so much easier. Planning a wedding was not my thing what so ever, I wanted nothing to do with it, but Beth and The lodges really made it easier. I met my DJ, Photographer, Officiant and cake baker all at the date night. So much was included in our contract when we signed with The Lodges at Gettysburg. The food was AMAZING. everything about the day was perfect. My niece who is 3 was running around and wondering where she shouldn't have and i saw Beth a couple times bring her back to either the Bridal Suite or to the Reception room. Beth was so sweet during all of my planning and really worked with my mom and I and let us know what would look good and what would not. Her honesty made my wedding absolutely perfect. I can not wait to go back and visit while Bryan and I are in Gettysburg visiting like we always do. I will forever tell people to look in to The Lodges at Gettysburg when either looking for a nice weekend away or for a beautiful wedding. I cant thank all of the Staff at The Lodges enough.

Best Wishes from the new Mr and Mrs. Gibson

The Lodges at Gettysburg 48
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 49
    The Lodges at Gettysburg 50

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

The Lodges at Gettysburg was absolutely phenomenal, we couldn't have asked for a better venue to host the most important day of our lives. The Lodges at Gettysburg was by far the most affordable of the local venues that we had researched, and they included so much more than most vendors. The Lodges provided everything from food/bar and cake to tables/chairs, tablecloths, dinnerware, decorations, and an on-site wedding planner for our wedding day. The Lodges at Gettysburg has stunning views for photography, we absolutely loved our photos that were taken there. The lodges where guests stay are charming, clean, and right beside the reception hall so that guests can walk to their rooms. They even have a site for hosting bonfires for guests after the wedding is over. Beth and Susie were absolutely phenomenal wedding planners, they were so prompt with communicating with us and so thorough with answering all of our questions. Susie thought of every little detail ahead of time so that our wedding was completely seamless, relaxing, and fun! We couldn't be happier with our venue and received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful and wonderful the venue was. We would absolutely recommend The Lodges at Gettysburg for weddings or any special occasion. The customer service and quality of the venue is fantastic, and the price for everything that's included is both very reasonable and well worth it!

Sent on 01/21/2018