The Lodges at Gettysburg Reviews

122 | Gettysburg, PA

122 Reviews for The Lodges at Gettysburg

Rita Tempel · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Very accommodating during COVID-19 pandemic; made our dreams come true,

The Lodges at Gettysburg is not only the most exquisite wedding venue of the area, they are the most accommodating! My son and daughter-in-law had to make several changes in their wedding plans due to the pandemic. Beth was the greatest wedding director! She was so well organized with the details of the wedding—then handled last minute changes effortlessly! She was professional, polite and supportive of all of us. Not only was she amazing with the planning, but the day before, the day of and the day after the wedding! She made sure all the details were to our satisfaction! And they were! Even above my expecatations! The Lodges are stunning! Our out of town families and guests absolutely loved the Lodges!!! The Lodges at Gettysburg gets my highest recommendation for wedding venue—— or any event—— especially the overnight accommodations!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Dear Mrs. Tempel,

It was an honor to be a part of Matthew & Emily's special day. We are delighted that everyone had a fabulous time and that their wedding dreams came true. We take a tremendous amount of pride in our property and its services and appreciate your great review of them. Thank you again and we wish them a lifetime of love, joy and happiness.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 06/13/2020

My Dream Wedding!

We were supposed to get married in June of 2020 but unfortunately, with COVID19, we had to reschedule. Of course it was a difficult time for many of us but Beth made it as seamless as possible. She was extremely helpful every step of the way and was always quick to answer my questions (of which there were quite a few considering the times). Even when the gathering guidelines kept changing, we always had a plan. We ended up having our reception outdoors in a very large tent to adhere to the state guidelines. While it wasn't what we originally planned, it turned out perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better location or coordinator for our wedding!

*a little bit of advice however, if you know more than a week ahead of the wedding that guests have changed their mind about attending, tell Beth ASAP. Some of our guests decided more last minute due to the state of the virus and we weren't able to get a refund for their food or bar tab. We just ended up taking their meal home in to-go boxes...

Sent on 08/21/2020

Dear Emily,

Thank you for your great review. We were honored to be a part your wedding day! I wish that circumstances would have permitted an indoor wedding, but I am delighted that you were able to get your dream day in the beautiful tent overlooking the valley. Myself and the entire staff wish you and Matthew the very best for a wonderful future together, filled of love, joy and laughter!

Warm regards,

Monika Lobbell · Married on 06/10/2020

Spectacular, Magical, and Perfect

We first stayed at the Lodges at Gettysburg a few years ago for our one year anniversary. When we got engaged, there was no question in our minds: we would be getting married on the lake at The Lodges at Gettysburg, and we were lucky enough that all of our dreams came true. From the very first email requesting information, working with The Lodges at Gettysburg and Beth was an absolute pleasure! We did not consider any other locations, and from my limited experience with others' weddings, we made the best choice ever! Beth and her team made everything as easy for us as possible, which is a huge help as we live almost three hours away. The Bridal Show where we got to meet all the vendors and test the food was essential to the ease of planning, and allowed us to make 75% of our decisions right then and there, a good six months before our wedding! We had 80% of our guests stay over, hosted a movie party, rehearsal dinner, used the bridal suite, rented the horse and carriage, had our ceremony at the lake, and danced the entire night away in the stunning ballroom. At the end of our perfect day, Beth and her team gathered our guests and we were surrounded by a magnificent view of our friends and family celebrating our new life with sparklers. I'd dreamed of this send off, and wanted to try to do it myself, but Beth encouraged me to trust her, and boy am I glad I trusted all of Beth's suggestions! Without Beth and her wonderful team, our big day would not have been the stress-free, perfect day I've always imagined. The food was delicious, the bar was excellent, and the team was courteous, kind, and helpful. Overall, our big day was totally perfect, and that's all thanks to Beth, Denise, Nona, and the entire team at the Lodges at Gettysburg and all of their efforts and talents that make getting married there easy and perfect. Our day was nothing short of magical!

Sent on 02/07/2020

The Lodges at Gettysburg's reply:

WOW! Thank you Monica for the fantastic review. We are so delighted that you and your husband Chris had the magical perfect day you so deserve. It was truly our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you for many anniversaries to come. Congratulations from all of us again!
  • Jen

Jen Cregger · Married on 03/14/2020

Fantastic wedding - just in time!

My husband and I were married at the Lodges on March 14, 2020, right before the state shut down due to Covid 19. With all the uncertainty around what was happening, Beth and her staff went above and beyond to ease our nerves and pull off the perfect day!

Through the entire process, Beth was so welcoming, answering all our questions with a smile and pulling together the details. From her waitstaff and bartenders to the front desk staff - nothing short of AMAZING!!

Highly recommend!! Food was amazing, venue and sights were great, staff top notch! Thank you Beth, for everything you did! We appreciate you!!

Sent on 08/21/2020

Dear Jen,

WOW! Thank you for the fantastic review. We were honored to be a part of your perfect day! We wish you and Chris a beautiful life together filled with love, joy and laughter! Congratulations from all of us.

• Victoria

Victoria Flanagan · Married on 11/10/2019

Best. Day. Ever!

We had the wonderful opportunity to get married at The Lodges in October of 2019 and all I can say was that it was an absolute dream come true!!! Every detail is planned for, every worry is calmed, and every question is answered. Before the actual event, I was a bride with about 1,000 questions (sorry Beth!) and she always answered my emails timely, happily, and was beyond understanding! She also met with us to plan every step of the day out and ensured that each detail was exactly how we pictured it. She also made sure to offer a variety of options for decorations, placements, setups, times, colors, and much much more. The organization that goes into a wedding is crazy, but Beth takes it all on with a smile on her face! We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and morning after breakfast there and received so many compliments on the way everything ran so smoothly, the AMAZING food that was served, and the beautiful lodges that many stayed in - not to mention the area is just fantastic! Both the bridal and groom suites are perfectly sized and allow you to relax and spread out before the wedding - this may seem unimportant, but when 8+ hours are spent in the room with numerous people the day of, you want room to do your "beautifying." In addition, they use golf carts to aid with getting people from the ceremony to the reception (as well as the after party bonfire) and truly made sure everyone was taken care of. As a couple, the one thing we are always told is how we won't get to eat on our wedding day - The Lodges makes sure that's not true! We had our own private appetizers together and (although we ate at our reception) also had both of our meals and a bit of dessert left in our actual lodge after the wedding with champagne! Although this was such a small thing, it truly made the end of the night that much more special and we loved being able to enjoy the food we had picked out. The breakfast the next day allowed us the chance to say goodbye to our guests and still had such sweet and thoughtful touches. There was not a single worker there that was not willing to help in every way possible with a smile and I will forever be grateful that I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding completely! I would have my wedding here over and over and I cannot wait to return for anniversaries in the future!

Sent on 02/10/2020

The Lodges at Gettysburg's reply:

Thank you Victoria for the incredible review. We are so thrilled that you and Ryan had the perfect day you so deserve. It was truly our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you for many anniversaries to come. Congratulations from all of us again!

Denise Schultz, General Manager
    Beth Senseney, Director of Events

Shannon Barnett · Married on 10/25/2019

Wonderful Experience

We got married at The Lodges in October 2019. Everyone We interacted with was incredibly friendly and overall the day was very low stress and a ton of fun! Beth was fantastic to work with and everything was planned in advance. She was able to answer our questions and was always very kind and professional. The other staff (front desk, waiters, bartenders, etc) were just as friendly and helpful. Everyone was so genuinely friendly and excited for our day, that it made it easy to relax and just enjoy the experience.
    The only downside to the entire day was that another bridal party was scheduled to do their rehearsal during our photos, so our photographer had to ask them several times to move. Additionally that wedding party moved several of the decor at the alter that we had decorated, resulting in my bridal party rushing to fix it right before the ceremony. Honestly, at the time it didn’t bother me too much bc I was so happy to be getting married to my husband and my photographer was incredible and took charge, but in hindsight, I should’ve addressed the situation immediately. Had I, I’m confident that it would have been addressed swiftly.
    The food that was catered by the on site caterer was delicious and beautifully presented. The room and ambiance was perfect. And of course, the Lodges themselves were gorgeous!
    I would 100% recommend The Lodges for any wedding or big event. They were so welcoming and helpful, which was perfect for our celebration.

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect day at the lodges!!

My husband and I got married at the lodges last October and our day was perfect. They coordinated everything with our other vendors and made sure our day was absolutely perfect. We worked with Beth leading up to the day and she addressed every question and concern and on the day our coordinator was Susie who was equally amazing. The food was delicious!!! We had a few no shows and cancellations after we gave our final numbers so they packaged up some meals and our extra cake for us to take home. I was able to get in early the day of and set up and then relax in their beautiful bridal suite. The lodge itself is absolutely beautiful and we used their bonfire site as well after the reception. I would 100% recommend this location for a easy rustic wedding and would choose them again every time!

Sent on 01/30/2020

The Lodges at Gettysburg's reply:

hank you Megan for the fantastic review. We are so delighted that you and Brett had the perfect day! Beth, Susie & the entire team work so hard to ensure perfection! It was truly our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again for many anniversaries to come.
    Congratulations from all of us again!

Denise Schultz, General Manager

Avery Kershaw · Married on 10/12/2019

PHENOMENAL wedding venue!

This venue was absolutely phenomenal. My husband and I got married here recently, and all of the staff was EXTREMELY patient and helpful! From our last minute changes/additions, they were extremely accommodating. Their catering is fantastic and the whole night was a dream! We were novices at wedding planning, and they made everything run so smooth. From set up to cleanup, even to communicating with the outside vendors, the whole day was perfect with no hiccups! 5/5 100%. If I could relive my wedding day, I would choose this place all over again!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Tia

Tia Elk · Married on 08/18/2019

Our wedding was PERFECT!

Our favorite things about this venue- the views, the people we worked with, the lodges themselves, and the fact that so much is included! The venue itself is just beautiful. We had a lot of out-of-towners, so the lodges was perfect. Every single person was wonderful to work with, especially the coordinator, Beth. She answered any questions we had and was so flexible. The packages they offer are affordable and include a lot more than any other venue. The Lodges & Carriage house supplies us with everything we needed from linens & silverware to a delicious three course meal and the cake was supplied by one of their preferred vendors. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Emily

Emily Turner · Married on 08/16/2019

Affordable and Magical

I can't say enough of this place. It is a wonderful secret tucked just ten minutes from downtown Gettysburg. We did a destination wedding and found it perfect for all of our traveling guests. Beth is the main coordinator there and she responded to all my and my mother's emails, no matter how small the question. She made the wedding planning so easy, and the Lodges as a whole were so flexible! We could pick and choose what we wanted for our wedding. And at such a great deal! So much was included in the price- day of coordinator, linens, table service, and even the night at the honeymoon suite. It really felt like we could have our dream wedding without taking out a loan, and they made it all happen, with the whole team at the front desk and Beth and Susan. Thank you guys!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 07/06/2019

wouldn't have gone anywhere else

They help make the wedding of your dreams come true. Great staff there all very friendly, amazing location.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Jones Wilson · Married on 07/05/2019

Want to have FUN and not worry about anything? Book The Lodges for your wedding!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose the Lodges for our July 5 wedding. Looking back, we weren't really thinking when we decided to have our wedding on the weekend of the reenactments! It was FABULOUS though! It really ended up being like a destination wedding for our guests. We had our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner on July 4 - we were able to decorate and the tavern was open for our guests. We did the picnic package and Beth let us do some customizing for the kids. Food was fabulous (by Carriage House) and Beth even coordinated a cake to surprise a birthday guest! Guests were able to hang out all night - even see some fireworks & we did our own sparklers. Our guests loved that they had their own lodges and could spend the weekend touring Gettysburg.
    The rooms that the bride and groom get ready in are amazing. My hair and makeup women LOVED the light, the chairs, the room in general. My photographer was able to capture some really fun photos in the room, too.
    We were able to do a first look right on property and then hop in our car and run over to Sachs Bridge (right past the reenactors!) to do some fun pictures on the covered bridge. It's like 3 minutes away and makes for a beautiful photo. Back to the Lodge and I could do touch ups and Nicole was ready to whisk me down to the lake for the ceremony.
    I heard from several wedding guests that the folks doing golf cart transportation were amazing (thank you!).
    The ceremony was amazing and perfect and we had perfect timing because cannons and fireworks were going off from the reenactments! Definitely made everyone laugh.
    Since it was going to be so hot, I wanted slushees (frose' specifically), so the Lodges rented a giant slushee machine for me (2 sides and everything). We had pina coladas and froses. It was a total hit and the guests loved them. If you have an idea of something you want to do, talk to Beth- she will probably make it happen!
    We were introduced from the mezzanine. DO IT! Don't tell anyone you are coming in that way, though because you want everyone to be surprised. The only person that knew was our DJ. It was so lovely to be able to stand up there and watch everyone come in, be seated and then I got to see all of our bridal party come in! So special!
    The food at the reception was awesome (yes- I even got to eat!) and I loved our sweetheart table with the little lights underneath. We did minimal decorating because the Lodges does everything- so we used the Lodges vases and put flowers in (they even supply the candles) and we did our own table numbers, but we probably didn't even need to.
    We had our sparkler send-off (YAY!). Do that, too!
    Unfortunately, mother nature unleashed a crazy rain storm during dinner which washed out the bonfire area. So, our pinterest worthy s'mores set up was going to be cancelled. BUT, someone (I think it was the security guard or Nicole) set up the cutest little sterno fire pit on the patio for our s'mores! Thank you to whoever went the extra mile for us. That was awesome.
    I seriously didn't want the night to end. We had the best time. If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it. It was just FUN!

I used many of the Lodges preferred vendors, so I think that helped with the timing and the ease of the ceremony & reception since they had worked together before.

Bottom line - our wedding was FUN and the planning was not stressful!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 06/29/2019

The Perfect Start to our Perfect Forever

I cannot express enough gratitude to The Lodges at Gettysburg for everything they did to make our wedding EXACTLY how we hoped for despite some changes that needed to be made at the last minute.

From the start, we fell in love with The Lodges and all it had to offer. It was the first wedding venue we viewed out of 8 and nothing topped the value. The add on options such as the horse and carriage, bonfire, and also being able to have a honeymoon suite the night of the wedding were what made The Lodges stand out.

Beth was amazing from our first communication. She answered emails promptly, professionally, and with high energy. We love Beth!

As far as the day of the wedding, I loved being able to relax and spend time in the Bridal Suite with my girls the morning of the wedding. We ordered mimosas and the lunch buffet from their Suite Snacks Menu. It was wonderful. I also love that they have chairs like you are in a salon, for a true beauty treatment. Everything was set to be on schedule until a storm rolled in about an hour and 15 minutes before the wedding ceremony. THIS is when the Lodges really make themselves stand out from many other wedding venues you will find in the area. Beth, Denise, and the rest of the staff at the Lodges and Carriage House were willing to switch the ceremony and the cocktail hour so we could let the storm pass and we would still be able to have our dream outdoor ceremony. It was hard work for them and they could have easily said "sorry you have to have the ceremony inside," but they genuinely want to do EVERYTHING in their power to make your day as you planned. They took plowers down to dry the area, fixed the chairs and even pushed down branches from the trees out of the way with their hands so the path was clear for the horse and carriage. At the ceremony, you would have never known that a torrential downpour had come through an hour earlier. It was perfect and everyone was in awe of the horse and carriage entrance. Everyone had a great time at the reception and enjoyed the food prepared by the Carriage House. After the reception, we had a bonfire for those who booked a room at the Lodges for that night. This was another thing that I did not think was going to happen because of the rain, but once again they made it happen.

Ultimately everyone raved about our wedding. We had so many people tell us how beautiful The Lodges was and that we were trend setters for having the cocktail hour first. Additionally, we had several people tell us that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been too and that credit goes to Beth, Denise, The Carriage House, and all the staff that bent over backwards for us. My husband and I are truly over the moon with how perfect our day was. The perfect start to our perfect forever.

So if you haven't booked the Lodges for your perfect day, what are you waiting for?

Sent on 08/09/2019

Kelsey Mayberry · Married on 06/15/2019

Everything you need for the perfect day!

My husband and I cannot thank The Lodges at Gettysburg enough for their incredible service for our wedding day! If you're looking for a venue that accommodates every need and makes the planning process a breeze, we highly suggest The Lodges at Gettysburg. They are true professionals with your best interest at heart. Take an opportunity to meet with them- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Meagan · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing wedding venue

My husband and I recently got married at the Lodges on the first of June. I cannot say enough positive things about this absolutely beautiful wedding venue. It was the very first venue we looked at and it ended up being the only venue we looked at. From the very beginning Beth made everything so easy and organized. She checked in on us frequently to make sure we were okay and was always quick to respond to the many questions we had. Our wedding day was so flawless all thanks to the staff at the Lodges! Nichole was our day of coordinator and she did such a great job at making sure we had everything we needed and that the day went smoothly. From the golf cart drivers to the bartenders and the serves everyone was so kind and amazing. Our guests were all blown away by their dinner entrees and said it was the best wedding food they have ever had. We absolutely recommend this venue and we are so thankful for everything that they did for us!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn T · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing Venue!

The Lodges was the second venue my husband and I visited. Once we met Beth and team, toured the property and learned more about their packages, we knew we found our place. The setting is a lovely, rural property with lots of greenery and hills - it feels like a nice getaway from reality. From the time we booked our date, a year and a half in advance of the wedding, Beth and team answered every call and email with kindness and enthusiasm. I greatly appreciated Beth's thorough responses and coordination. It was great to have the catering already handled through Carriage House Inn, as well as the cake, linens, tableware, etc. included. Although we had a church ceremony, the reception went seamlessly. The staff handled everything behind the scenes with no hiccups. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about their experience, from the food to the accommodations to the setting itself. One of our favorite parts was the bonfire, where our guests could join us after the reception ended and enjoy some s'mores. I am so glad we picked The Lodges for a unique and charming wedding day - we have amazing memories and photos to relive our experience. I recommend The Lodges to any couple - you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Banke · Married on 05/18/2019

May 18, 2019

We cannot thank The Lodges at Gettysburg enough for making all our wedding dreams come true. First, the ceremony space is absolutely beautiful! It was the most perfect spot for an outdoor wedding. There is a ton of greenery and trees nearby that allow for the prettiest pictures to be taken. My dad and I walked from the top all the way down to the ceremony space (which was so nice to have an extra long walk) and I heard from guests that it was so beautiful with how the light was shining and the trees (one guest said that even she started tearing up!). The venue itself is so beautiful. You could honestly do the most minimal decorations and it would still be gorgeous. We loved that we were able to bring our own decorations so that it made it extra special and uniquely us. We were allowed to put a sign up on one of the beams (we weren't sure at first if we could because we had to use a nail and hammer it but they were so nice and told us to go right ahead!) which we loved. The lodges there are gorgeous to stay in!! We loved that guests were able to stay right on property. It was awesome since we had a decent amount of out of town guests that they could stay at a lodge, walk to the ceremony, walk to the reception, and walk back to their room! The rooms are cleaned to a T and spot less! You can even bring up alcohol from the tavern that is on property back to your room. We worked with Beth for everything and had Susie as our day of coordinator. These two are AMAZING! Thank goodness for Beth- she answered all our questions in a timely and happy manner. She helped us set up a second room block when I had a panic attack we weren't going to be able to accommodate everyone- she had it set up within a day.. so awesome! She made everything perfect for her and we cannot thank her enough for all she did. I can't imagine how many e-mails she goes through a day but she always takes time to answer you and makes you feel like your the only bride and groom she's working with. She works to make sure you are always treated as her top priority and it is so appreciated. We loved having Susie as our day of coordinator. She made the day go so smoothly and took care of everything for us. I am sure random things came up in the day but I honestly have no idea about them! If anything did come up- Susie was on it and took care of it! She listened to us and made sure to make us her top priority that day. We cannot thank her enough! The staff at the Lodges is absolutely amazing! They are so nice and kind- I wish I knew everyone's names because they were great!!! Thank you for all that you guys do- you were great! The food was delicious!! We did the pulled pork BBQ, chicken breast, mac n cheese, baked beans, etc. and it was SO great!! I still am dreaming about that dinner- it was such good comfort food. We had the BEST bartenders around. Everyone is still talking about how great they were! We were able to do a bon fire afterwards and everyone had a great time! Our room for the night was amazing and they provide a bottle of champagne which was so sweet to come back and see in our room. The Lodges does a fantastic job at making your day extra special with little touches like that. We cannot wait to come to the Lodges and spend anniversaries there. The lodges will always hold a special place in our hearts and we cannot recommend them enough to have your wedding there- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Casey · Married on 05/11/2019

Just book it already!

Wow! The Lodges at Gettysburg is just all around amazing. As soon as we toured this venue we were absolutely sold. Not only is it gorgeous, but the staff is incredible. They make planning as easy as possible- you can do as much (bring your own centerpieces, find your own vendors, etc) or as little (use their preferred vendors, use their centerpieces, etc) as you want to. They even have a credit in the venue fee that covers your hair, make up and cake costs if you use one of their preferred vendors- STRESS FREE! After touring the venue privately, we immediately booked the place. We also then went to their bridal show where we could meet all their preferred vendors all at once to find the right fit for us effortlessly. We end up using all preferred vendors and it turned out great. Beth helped us with planning and I couldn’t ask for someone better for the job. She answered emails and all questions promptly and gave us updates whenever asked. Nicole was our day of coordinator and she blew us away. She had everything running so smoothly! From ceremony to cocktail hour to reception, she had everything timing perfectly. Both Beth and Nicole were so professional, friendly, and perfect for the roles. The outdoor ceremony location was breathtaking, the bridal suite was huge, and the indoor reception area was perfect. You really don’t even have to decorate much with how beautiful everything already is. All of our guests raved about the food (even from the cheapest package!) and the professionalism of the serving staff. The bar options are incredible! - This also sold us on the venue because they let you have sooooo many beer and wine options served with the open bar. On top of everything else the actual lodges made a perfect day even more perfect. I loved that everyone could stay right on site in the cutest, coziest rooms. I would recommend this location to anyone. If you are on the fence about it- do it!!! You won’t be disappointed. Thank you so much Beth, Nicole, and all the Lodges staff for making the wedding of my dreams a reality.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing venue

Our wedding date was May 12, 2019. It took me a few months to write this review due to such a busy schedule and personal reasons. Anyways, The lodges at Gettysburg are AMAZING! I had done research on so many venues and none of them met the criteria until I found this venue. I am originally from Canada as well as my family so we knew we needed a venue that included ceremony, reception, and lodging all on one property for the convenience of our guests. When we toured this venue I was blown away. It is such a naturally beautiful wedding site I knew I did not want to get married anywhere else. Plus this venue offers SO much with the price. They have prices that will work with anyone's price range. It can be cheaper depending on what day of the week you pick and also can have a discounted price dependent on how many guests book lodges. The cake is included, table linens, complimentary glass of champagne during dinner service,day of coordinator, $$ towards the salon on site and so much more! The catering company also has a plethora of food options to fit anyone's budget.
    ( side note: the food was delicious and received a lot of compliments from guests) Same can be said with the bar options. We booked it right away. Between December 2017 when we booked the venue to our wedding day May 12, 2019 our coordinator Beth was nothing short of amazing. She is very patient, kind and understanding. She truly cares about each bride and groom and wants the wedding day to be special and perfect. Every time I had a question or concern or was stressed out she was there to answer it all and support me. Without her I would have been a complete mess the entire planning process. When the wedding day came the ENTIRE staff at the lodges was superb. They made sure our guests rooms were ready early. The food and drinks for the bridal suite was served on time and was delicious and plentiful. The weather on our wedding day was rainy. Which no bride wants to have but the staff of the lodges ,especially our day of coordinator Susie, teamed up with the decor company and the day turned out beautifully. During the dinner service the first plates that were served to the bridal table had incorrect food
    ( wrong sauce over the steak) but I notified the catering staff immediately and the next plate and the following plates to come out were correct. So props to them! The catering staff was very timely and efficient with bringing the food to our guests and removing the dishes. And the bar staff was very very good at the drink orders and making sure our guests had a blast. All of the guests commented on how they loved the lodges and how gorgeous the property is as well as the reception area. It was the best day of my life and 10/10 recommend The Lodges at Gettysburg to everyone!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Allison Cullinane · Married on 05/05/2019

The perfect day

I had the pleasure of working with Beth to plan our special day. My experience with Beth was incredible. She answered all of my questions, met with me numerous times before the wedding and was always quick to respond to emails. Beth made sure every part of my day was perfect and allowed me to enjoy the big day without any stress. Beth truly made our day stress-free and smooth!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Krystie

Krystie · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic!

We recently had our wedding at The Lodges and were so impressed with the way they run this place that we would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! It rained on our day and caused us to have our outdoor ceremony inside which was upsetting, Beth, Susie, and staff went above and beyond to make the most of this situation and gave us an amazing ceremony and gorgeous reception. The overnight lodges were beautiful and perfect for our guests with all the right amenities. If we had it to do over again we would absolutely choose The Lodges at Gettysburg for our wedding and highly recommend them for any event you might want to plan. Thanks Beth, Susie, Denise, and staff!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Francesca

Francesca Little · Married on 10/19/2018

All around great experience!!!

My husband and I knew right away we wanted to get married at the Lodges after going to a wedding there 2 years prior. Everyone at the Lodges was more than helpful. We were married there on October 19th 2018 and could not have asked for a better experience. From start to finish I knew I had nothing to worry about. I was in good hands. The location is breathtaking. The food from the Carriage House was amazing! We also had our rehearsal dinner there and the food for that was excellent! Beth was so kind and helpful every step of the way. Nona, the front desk manager was so outgoing and did everything in her power to help in any way on the day of! Her personality is the best! I have nothing but kind words to say about the Lodges at Gettysburg. Our wedding is truly a day to remember and we continue to get compliments on how perfect the day/night was! We could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Location loved by all!

The Lodges at Gettysburg was the perfect location for our wedding. It was so reassuring to know that they had multiple staff members, ready to attend to our every need throughout the day. The bridal suite & groom’s room were spacious and welcoming.

We loved having our ceremony outdoors by the picturesque lake & fountain. It was wonderful to return to the ball room for our reception - the staff of the Lodges did an excellent job of serving dinner & removing plates in a polite, timely manner!

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding

We got married October 6, 2018 at the Lodges. I first found them online and they were the first venue we looked at. Every other venue we looked at just didnt compare, I had my heart set on the Lodges from day 1. Beth was awesome at answering my millions of emails (because I was so nervous) and Austin was extraordinary the day of our wedding. He was on top of everything, between moving stuff from ceremony to reception to constantly supplying us with drinks to tearing all my decorations down at the end. I highly recommend!!! I am so glad we choose the Lodges and will definitely be back.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • ACarroll923

Adryana · Married on 09/23/2018

The Lodges at Gettysburg; including Beth and Austin (our day of assistant) were so helpful, welcoming, and accommodating. We were able to have plenty of meetings, come and look at the venue whenever we wanted, and the day of was made so much easier by their help. Even though it rained and our ceremony had to be held indoors, that was even a breeze as the space was already ready! Can't say thank you enough! Love, Ana and Will

Sent on 09/29/2018