The Lodges at Gettysburg Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Julie
    Julie P. Getting married on 06/10/2022

Fairytale Dream Wedding!

Wow I'm not even sure where to start! All around wonderful experience. 10/30/20 covid bride! Beth was wonderful from the beginning. We fell in love with the Lodges back Dec 2019, we were able to have a week to decide if this was the place we wanted to go with which was great! You really can't beat the Lodges with water front ceremony and indoor back up options, the ballroom, guys and girls getting ready rooms and the lodges so you and all your guests can stay the night at a discount! The Wedding package included so many extra! tables, linens, center pieces, table numbers, free spa credits, if you choose one of the bakeries they recommend, its included in the price! Plus so many fun extras! They have a Date Night for couples to try the food and with all the recommended vendors that they provide. (of course you can choose your own)
    Beth was available every step of the way through all my constant emails and questions. When Covid hit and things had to change Beth emailed us right away and already had a plan in motion. They set up a large tent! I never had to change my date and when it got closer the restrictions changed and was able to have my wedding inside. They had so much safety measures in place to keep everyone safe and happy. Sadly some of my guest weren't able after I already gave my count to the caterer, but I let Beth know and they were able to box up the extra meals for me so we could take them home the next day! The food was wonderful from the Carriage House Inn! After the wedding my husband and I went to our Lodge and waiting for us was some of our desserts (from Stone House Bakery- Yum!) food from the reception and a bottle of champagne! We were definitely spoiled.
    I can't thank Beth and everyone else at the Lodges for helping make my dream wedding come true! From start to finish it was the best day ever! You honestly can't go wrong if you have your wedding here!
  • Courtney
    Courtney W. Married on 03/19/2022

Phenomenal!!

We are blessed that in choosing the Lodges at Gettysburg for our venue, we found Beth, Kayla, and Bob! We are still in awe when we look back on everything they did for us to help prepare our wedding. Their flexibility, attention to detail, and experience in the industry are just a few things that stand out about our experience with the Lodges. Our coordinators, Beth and Kayla were prompt in their response times and did everything in their power to help us save money. The Lodges caterer, Great American caterers, owned by Bob, was fantastic! The portion sizes were great for our PA dutch family, and the food was a hit. Overall, the best thing we did was choose the Lodges for our wedding venue!

The Lodges at Gettysburg's reply:

Hi Courtney, Thank you for sharing your experience and we are so delighted that you were able to have your dream wedding with us. Our in house catering services are managed by Bob Fritts and he does also own his separate catering company too. If was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration and look forward to seeing you again soon! Congratulations again!!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey F. Married on 02/02/2022

Winter Fairytale Wedding

It was everything I dreamed it would be! Thank you!!
    Beth was AMAZING in communication. Kayla rocked being Day Of coordinator, and the food was to die for! Breakfast was also refreshing!
    The lodges are quiet! Comfortable, and beautiful inside!
    Hands down, all inclusive is way to go!

The Lodges at Gettysburg's reply:

We are delighted that you had your dream wedding with us! It was a pleasure to work with you and your husband and look forward to seeing you again soon! Congratulations again!
  • David
    David W. Married on 11/21/2021

Everything you could want for a wonderful wedding

Planning a wedding from AZ was not the easiest thing to do but having Beth, Kayla, and vendors from The Lodges preferred vendor list made all the difference. We looked through a few venues online, but quickly knew this was the place for us. It felt comfortable from the pictures alone and we love the area. Our vendors and Lodge staff pulled together to make our wedding experience exactly what we wanted. We were able to visit the venue a few months prior to the wedding and it just confirmed everything we hoped for. We had our ceremony inside and everything looked great. If you can schedule yours during some warmer weather the outside ceremony space couldn't be more perfect. Might not be for everyone but we found it beautiful. The separate cocktail hour space had the perfect vibe and we were able to join our guests before introductions. That brings me to the bartender. If you didn't know what you wanted, you found out pretty quickly as he seemed to know that if you wanted a cranberry vodka that just meant you haven't tried an upside down pineapple something or other. Everyone enjoyed his skills and professionalism. Now for the reception. The vendors have worked together multiple times which made things work without everyone coming to us for questions all night. The meals were very tasty and got many thumbs up from our guests. You will see highly decorated reception room photos online but this room doesn't need much to make it look beautiful. We didn't have flowers on tables and only had our DJ's effects plus some extra touches that our families pulled together. The Lodges provides centerpieces that have just enough character and charm to get the job done. Keep it simple, save some money, and let the room do the work. It really did feel comfortable and classy. Our package included a sparkler send off that The Lodges organized completely and coordinated with our photographer. Perfect way to almost end the evening and get some cool photos. I say almost because our package also included a bonfire from 8pm-10pm. Some guests headed for their lodges but many gathered around the fire to share stories and enjoy some coffee and hot chocolate. Even though it was weather-permitting and there was slight drizzle, The Lodges made it happen. We said our good nights and headed to the Michigan Lodge for our wedding night which was also part of the package for one night. Loved this lodge!! All our guests stayed at several lodges on the property and we got to see most of them. There are several different configurations that make it easy for families to share different spaces. Some had 3 rooms with multiple sleeping options in each. The lodges have a lodge atmosphere. Might see a bug or two and maybe every corner didn’t get the white glove treatment but they were cleaner than some of the rooms in my home. No issues at all with cleanliness and everything worked. Plenty of hot water and these really cool electric fireplaces. Almost forgot…the standard grooms room where we were supposed to get ready was being remodeled so we were given the upgrade room which had a pool table and some other touches that made that time a little easier to relax before the ceremony. The bride's room had the same comfort and class to provide for all those perfect wedding pics. A few extra touches is all that is needed to give it your own personality and flare. Make this venue your spot and you can rest easy that your wedding day will turn out amazing.
    Nisha D. Married on 10/24/2021

Misha-Joy Wedding Reception

The Lodges at Gettysburg proved to be the perfect place for our wedding reception. The view from the Lodges made us fall for the venue and we were glad that we hosted the event here. It was a great experience from beginning itself, as Beth helped and guided us at every step to keep our event within the budget and yet have the best experience. Luckily for us, the fall colors were at its peak on the day of our event, and it looked gorgeous. Our event manager Matia and other staff members were helpful and ensured that the event was organized in a smooth manner. Another great feature at the venue were the lodges (rooms), which were spacious, comfortable, and artistic. Nona assisted with all our guests’ reservations, and we did not even have to look into it. Everything at the Lodges was well managed and executed. Only downside was that due to Covid-1, breakfast and lunch was not available at the venue. The Lodges at Gettysburg undoubtedly provides the perfect gateway to host your wedding and would strongly recommend it to my family and friends.

• Starr
    Starr Married on 10/16/2021

The Lodges At Gettysburg

All of the staff from the beginning to the end were phenomenal. They were all so down to earth and accommodating. Anything we needed was taken care of no questions asked. They made our wedding day extra special!
  • Meg
    Meg B. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing wedding!

I cannot begin to express how happy I am with everything that the Lodges at Gettysburg did for us. My husband and I booked the Lodges as our venue in June 2020 for our October 2021. From booking, Beth was there the entire way to help us plan out our day and answer questions for us! Beth provided us with a list of preferred vendors and we picked all of our vendors from the list! Everyone was amazing and the Lodges also offers a spa credit when purchasing a reception package! We had most of our family and wedding party stay at the lodges on property for the wedding weekend which made the experience so great since we were able to hang out with everyone before, during, and after our celebration. At the reception, the food was SO GOOD and all of our guests are still talking about it! The service and staff were all so friendly and helpful and we really felt loved and special on our day. They made us feel at home and it felt more special than your typical wedding venue. We absolutely loved our day and I couldn't have imagined going anywhere else! Beth, thank you so, so much for everything you did for us and thank you to your wonderful team! We will definitely be back to stay soon!
  • Mary
    Mary M. Married on 09/26/2021

Beautiful venue with accommodating and kind staff

We fell in love with The Lodges as soon as we arrived. Not only is it a beautiful venue but Beth was warm and welcoming from the start. We had originally planned to get married in December of 2022, but when a job opportunity presented itself on the west coast my now husband and I decided to get married in September of 2021. The Lodges not only made it possible to plan a wedding in three months but they made the experience enjoyable. Beth and her entire team were responsive and extremely accommodating. Lisa was our day of coordinator who was also wonderful and helped the day go so smoothly. I could not have imagined a more perfect day or place to get married!!
  • Misha
    Misha Married on 09/18/2021

Misha, Bride

Before going on venue tours I had done extensive research online to find a venue that matched all of our criteria-woodsy, decently affordable within our budget, overnight lodging that was not a hotel, allowed our dog onsite, and not too far from home. The Lodges met all of our criteria and much more!! The Lodges was the only venue we ended up touring because we loved it so much, and we booked the day after touring! Some of the perks that I learned along the booking process was that we received a “free” cake if we used one of their preferred vendors, a credit towards one of their preferred spas, a lodge for the two of us the night after the wedding included (with an extra meal from the wedding and cake, and champagne and flower petals included in the room!), and much more. Booking with the Lodges made it not only a special day, but a full wedding weekend! Since there was not a wedding the day before ours Beth allowed me to do some early setting up which I appreciated SO much and made the wedding more much less stressful. We also were able to have our wedding rehearsal dinner, bonfire after dinner he reception, the majority of guests staying overnight in cabins on-site, and morning after the wedding brunch at the Lodges which made it so fun and also made it easy for our out of town party members to be able to stay onsite for the full weekend. The night before the wedding all of my bridesmaids stayed in a cabin which was so much fun and I loved waking up at our wedding venue. I had many questions and requests leading up to the wedding (being in the wedding industry and my natural detail oriented nature lol!) which Beth always responded to quickly and kindly. The day of the wedding the staff (Nona, Matia, Beth, and more) were all so attentive, helpful, excited, and professional. I also greatly appreciated that their staff moved my wedding decor from the ceremony to the reception! The food and drinks for the whole weekend were also absolutely delicious. So many guests commented that the venue was absolutely “perfect” for us as a couple and I couldn’t agree! We are so grateful to have found this hidden woodsy gem in Gettysburg and I will continue to recommend it to my friends and clients! Thank you Beth and the rest of the Lodges team!!
  • Karen
    Karen F. Married on 09/04/2021

Simply Amazing

Our daughter spied The Lodges at Gettysburg when looking for a reception venue near her wedding at Mount St Mary's; this is a hidden gem! As many times we visited Gettysburg, we never knew this was here; Beth is amazing; she helps plan your wedding, makes suggestions, and takes away the stress out of "what's next"; she comes with the package; no extra spent on a wedding coordinator; stays in contact throughout the planning and very responsive; our daughter referred to this as "the Dirty Dancing venue"; it's all in one spot--venue and accomodations; each lodge on the premises is named after a state in the Civil War, for all you history buffs; I can't say enough great things about The Lodges at Gettysburg; this place is gorgeous; they will not disappoint. Cheers!
  • Kayla
    Kayla L. Married on 09/03/2021

A Dream Come True!

*The most amazing wedding venue, team, catering, and more* Choosing The Lodges at Gettysburg for our wedding venue was the best decision we could of ever made. It was love at first sight honestly. The second we arrived for our walk-thru and saw the beautiful overlook, dreamy ceremony site, reception hall and lodging, we had no doubt this was the venue for us - & our experience only got better! Plus, who doesn't want a venue where you get picked up by golf carts and have the option for a bonfire after your reception?! Aside from the gorgeous setting and convenience, this venue is all-inclusive with one caterer that they use onsite who has lots of options to pick from & is DELISH. You really get the most for your money including tables, chairs, linens, dishware, and even centerpiece options (the list goes on!) Which made our wedding planning experience so much easier. The team at The Lodges are incredible. We worked with Beth leading up to our wedding day and had Denise as our day of coordinator. Both ladies are a dream to work with. The day of event staff were so nice - We truly can't thank them enough for the time, effort and love they put into making sure our day was anything less than perfect! Our family & friends are still talking about how amazing everything was! We love you Lodges!!

The Lodges at Gettysburg's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and we were honored to be chosen to host and make your day everything you dreamed of. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and look forward to seeing you again sometime soon!!
  • Trianna
    Trianna W. Married on 08/21/2021

10/10 Experience here!

We had such a great experiences at the lodges! They helped us with everything and we’re so sweet to us as the bride and groom! We loved that everyone can stay at the venue, and our bridal party and family staying there all weekend made it feel like a destination!
    Lydia F. Married on 08/07/2021

Perfect, all-inclusive wedding venue

Could not have asked for a better wedding venue. My husband and I fell in love with the Lodges when we first visited in 2019 - ballroom is beautiful; cabins on site make for an incredibly low-maintenance weekend for guests to relax and hang out; rustic touches were perfect; and nearly everything was included, from bar to catering to a day-of wedding coordinator. (Seriously, the day-of coordinator inclusion is rare and wonderful - especially because they REALLY know what they are doing at the Lodges!). When COVID threw all plans for a wrench, our decision to go with the Lodges was only further validated - they worked with us through two reschedulings and pulled off the most perfect "belated reception."
    Jerilyn (. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing Experience!

We got married on 9/19/20 and everything about our day was perfect! Beth was amazing to work with in our time up to the wedding, and Suzie was incredibly helpful during our rehearsal and the day of. The "Date Night" that they hold every year was wonderful because we were able to find all of our vendors (DJ, Photographer, Hair, etc) at that event. We have had many compliments about how beautiful the venue was and how great the staff was the entire time. We loved it, and my husband and I both did not feel anxiety/stress because they were so organized and on top of staying in contact with us. We love you, Beth & Suzie and The Lodges at Gettysburg! Thank you for making our wedding day perfect!
  • Alex
    Alex G. Married on 03/20/2021

Outstanding

We looked at multiple venues for our wedding and happened to stumble across the lodges after a recommendation from someone I work with. Beth and the entire team at the lodges made not only the planning much less stressful but the day absolutely memorable, enjoyable and perfect in every single way. Our guests really enjoyed the onsite accommodations as well as the Sunday morning brunch. Splurge a little to get the post reception bonfire, you won’t regret it.

Net/ net: the food was outstanding, and the evening, although packed with events, flowed without any issues. We highly recommend Beth, the Chef and the entire Lodges team!
    Rita T. Married on 03/08/2021

Very accommodating during COVID-19 pandemic; made our dreams come true,

The Lodges at Gettysburg is not only the most exquisite wedding venue of the area, they are the most accommodating! My son and daughter-in-law had to make several changes in their wedding plans due to the pandemic. Beth was the greatest wedding director! She was so well organized with the details of the wedding—then handled last minute changes effortlessly! She was professional, polite and supportive of all of us. Not only was she amazing with the planning, but the day before, the day of and the day after the wedding! She made sure all the details were to our satisfaction! And they were! Even above my expecatations! The Lodges are stunning! Our out of town families and guests absolutely loved the Lodges!!! The Lodges at Gettysburg gets my highest recommendation for wedding venue—— or any event—— especially the overnight accommodations!

Dear Mrs. Tempel,

It was an honor to be a part of Matthew & Emily's special day. We are delighted that everyone had a fabulous time and that their wedding dreams came true. We take a tremendous amount of pride in our property and its services and appreciate your great review of them. Thank you again and we wish them a lifetime of love, joy and happiness.

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 02/14/2021

Accommodating, Stress-free and Wonderful

Having our wedding at the Lodges was one of the best choices we've ever made. From the lodging on site, to the decor, to the patient and kind staff, we couldn't have asked for any more for our wedding weekend. Since Covid hit, we stressed about how we were going to work through the small amount of people we could invite and the comfort level of our guests, but Beth couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating to us. It was a wonderful experience and we will absolutely be back another time just to spend a weekend there. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.
  • Tia
    Tia W. Married on 11/10/2020

Easy, Beautiful, and Flexible

We booked the Lodges at Gettysburg pre-COVID and were already blown away with how easy they make the wedding planning process, how beautiful the venue was, and the amazing value for money.

Then COVID hit, and while planning a wedding is stressful enough, planning it during the pandemic was even more so. Beth and the team at The Lodges at Gettysburg made it so much better. We were making changes due to local restrictions, guests changing their RSVPs at the last minute, extra safety measures we wanted to put into place, etc. up until literally the week of the wedding, and they were so flexible and put me at ease through it all.

It was important to me and my guests that everyone was safe, but was still able to celebrate our day. They truly went above and beyond for me to make sure that was accomplished.

The Lodges at Gettysburg makes planning your event so easy. They include virtually everything you need for your day of, their staff is amazing, and they have a fantastic network of vendors they work with that provided everything else I needed for the perfect day. They have the cutest on-site lodging that is so unique. All that for truly the best value in this area.

The staff made the day of such a breeze. I felt completely relaxed, as they took care of everything I needed. They were so attentive and kind. All my guests raved about the great food, the great time, and how much they enjoyed their stay (either the day of, or overnight).

I would 100% recommend The Lodges at Gettysburg to anyone looking to get married.
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn L. Married on 10/31/2020

Hallowedding 2020 - making it work!

I don't even know where to start with all the wonderful things about this venue - with our Halloween wedding, we knew we wanted somewhere that took advantage of the beautiful fall foliage but also had on-site accommodations (all of our guests would be traveling in for the wedding). The Lodges was the perfect answer for both - theyre tucked out in the middle of the woods and the view of the mountains from the ceremony site on the pond is so stunningly beautiful, and we got especially lucky with all the fall colors still on the trees on a beautiful clear day. The cabins on site are also beautifully put together and very cozy, we were exhausted after the wedding but that was some of the best sleep we'd had in a while, and the champagne in the room was such a lovely touch! All of the staff were wonderful as well, Beth was absolutely integral in bringing this all together - Carson described her as the lynchpin in this whole ordeal and he's absolutely spot-on. That we were able to pull all this together in the middle of a pandemic and keep everyone safe and healthy in the process is an absolute triumph, and we wouldn't have been able to make that happen without her, she was so good about listening to our concerns and helping us arrange a solution that would be comfortable for all our guests. On the day-of she was absolutely on top of the game (or so I'm told), right in the thick of it all with my now-husband and my mother, pulling everything together until Susie took over for the event. Susie was a dream as well, everything went so smoothly and any hiccups that came up during the event were quickly and efficiently ironed out, I never spent more than a minute worrying about any one thing before she'd resolved it and sent us off on our way to enjoy the evening. The waitstaff was amazing as well, our guests had lovely things to say about them all. Unsurprisingly, we also heard a lot of praise for "my boy Kolton" behind the bar, especially from the friends who kept a drink in our hands all night (we appreciate them and appreciate you, Kolton). Also, shout out to Stewart for braving the frigid cold night to take care of the bonfire for us, it was the perfect way to end the evening and that there was still a golf cart running people up and down was so greatly appreciated by our guests. The front desk staff was also wonderful - thank you girls for putting up with all our dumb requests, and thank you Nona for helping bring everything together and taking care of our guests! The Lodges were absolutely perfect for our wedding and gave us an amazing celebration that people have continued to praise us for - if you're looking for a venue that goes above and beyond, please take the time to visit these wonderful people at this beautiful location!
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 10/03/2020

The wedding of our dreams!

My husband and I got married at the Lodges on 10/10/2020 and we are so happy that we did! With all of the confusion and worry that this year brought, due to COIVD-19, we never thought that we could have still had the wedding of our dreams. But despite everything, Beth and Suzie at the Lodges worked to make our dreams come true! Beth was so accommodating over the entire year of our engagement and showed that she truly cared about us. She stayed up to date on restrictions that were in place because of COVID and when things changed she let us know right away. We had to move our reception outside under a tent due to the restrictions, but they made the tent beautiful and in the end I couldn't have imagined it any other way! Suzie helped the rehearsal and the day itself be beautiful and go smoothly! And, in addition to both of them, the entire staff at the Lodges were so kind and welcoming the entire weekend. The ceremony site in front of the pond was absolutely gorgeous. Also, the cabins were beautiful and it was so fun being able to stay the weekend at the Lodges and not have to travel anywhere else. We are so thankful for all that the staff did to make our wedding amazing! We definitely recommend getting married at the Lodges at Gettysburg!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 09/05/2020

All the way up to our wedding day!

When searching for a wedding venue we came across the Lodges at Gettysburg. When touring the area, we saw they had pet friendly lodges and lodges where guest could stay. We loved how there was a pond with a fountain at the ceremony site. They offer golf cart rides to the pond for your guests. Beth at the lodges helped me plan my wedding day. She was quick to respond to my emails and questions. She set up “Date Night” back in March which helped you pick different vendors and try food catered by the Carriage House Inn. We had a great time and the food was delicious. Beth helped us during the rehearsal before our wedding day. On our wedding day, she helped us set up and clean up after. She did an amazing job with everything! Wedding planning during COVID was challenging and the lodges was safe and followed the governs orders. They set up a tent outside so you could still have your reception. Originally our reception was going to be in the ballroom. The tables at our reception stayed the same. I loved the view and how our floating candles looked as the sun went down. You do not get that view in the ballroom. The groom and groomsmen loved the new Gloryridge Game Suite with the pool table. Our wedding was beautiful and was so fleeting. I would not have chosen a different venue.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 06/13/2020

My Dream Wedding!

We were supposed to get married in June of 2020 but unfortunately, with COVID19, we had to reschedule. Of course it was a difficult time for many of us but Beth made it as seamless as possible. She was extremely helpful every step of the way and was always quick to answer my questions (of which there were quite a few considering the times). Even when the gathering guidelines kept changing, we always had a plan. We ended up having our reception outdoors in a very large tent to adhere to the state guidelines. While it wasn't what we originally planned, it turned out perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better location or coordinator for our wedding!

*a little bit of advice however, if you know more than a week ahead of the wedding that guests have changed their mind about attending, tell Beth ASAP. Some of our guests decided more last minute due to the state of the virus and we weren't able to get a refund for their food or bar tab. We just ended up taking their meal home in to-go boxes...

Dear Emily,

Thank you for your great review. We were honored to be a part your wedding day! I wish that circumstances would have permitted an indoor wedding, but I am delighted that you were able to get your dream day in the beautiful tent overlooking the valley. Myself and the entire staff wish you and Matthew the very best for a wonderful future together, filled of love, joy and laughter!

Warm regards,
    Monika L. Married on 06/10/2020

Spectacular, Magical, and Perfect

We first stayed at the Lodges at Gettysburg a few years ago for our one year anniversary. When we got engaged, there was no question in our minds: we would be getting married on the lake at The Lodges at Gettysburg, and we were lucky enough that all of our dreams came true. From the very first email requesting information, working with The Lodges at Gettysburg and Beth was an absolute pleasure! We did not consider any other locations, and from my limited experience with others' weddings, we made the best choice ever! Beth and her team made everything as easy for us as possible, which is a huge help as we live almost three hours away. The Bridal Show where we got to meet all the vendors and test the food was essential to the ease of planning, and allowed us to make 75% of our decisions right then and there, a good six months before our wedding! We had 80% of our guests stay over, hosted a movie party, rehearsal dinner, used the bridal suite, rented the horse and carriage, had our ceremony at the lake, and danced the entire night away in the stunning ballroom. At the end of our perfect day, Beth and her team gathered our guests and we were surrounded by a magnificent view of our friends and family celebrating our new life with sparklers. I'd dreamed of this send off, and wanted to try to do it myself, but Beth encouraged me to trust her, and boy am I glad I trusted all of Beth's suggestions! Without Beth and her wonderful team, our big day would not have been the stress-free, perfect day I've always imagined. The food was delicious, the bar was excellent, and the team was courteous, kind, and helpful. Overall, our big day was totally perfect, and that's all thanks to Beth, Denise, Nona, and the entire team at the Lodges at Gettysburg and all of their efforts and talents that make getting married there easy and perfect. Our day was nothing short of magical!

The Lodges at Gettysburg's reply:

WOW! Thank you Monica for the fantastic review. We are so delighted that you and your husband Chris had the magical perfect day you so deserve. It was truly our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you for many anniversaries to come. Congratulations from all of us again!
  • Jen
    Jen C. Married on 03/14/2020

Fantastic wedding - just in time!

My husband and I were married at the Lodges on March 14, 2020, right before the state shut down due to Covid 19. With all the uncertainty around what was happening, Beth and her staff went above and beyond to ease our nerves and pull off the perfect day!

Through the entire process, Beth was so welcoming, answering all our questions with a smile and pulling together the details. From her waitstaff and bartenders to the front desk staff - nothing short of AMAZING!!

Highly recommend!! Food was amazing, venue and sights were great, staff top notch! Thank you Beth, for everything you did! We appreciate you!!

Dear Jen,

WOW! Thank you for the fantastic review. We were honored to be a part of your perfect day! We wish you and Chris a beautiful life together filled with love, joy and laughter! Congratulations from all of us.

• Victoria
    Victoria F. Married on 11/10/2019

Best. Day. Ever!

We had the wonderful opportunity to get married at The Lodges in October of 2019 and all I can say was that it was an absolute dream come true!!! Every detail is planned for, every worry is calmed, and every question is answered. Before the actual event, I was a bride with about 1,000 questions (sorry Beth!) and she always answered my emails timely, happily, and was beyond understanding! She also met with us to plan every step of the day out and ensured that each detail was exactly how we pictured it. She also made sure to offer a variety of options for decorations, placements, setups, times, colors, and much much more. The organization that goes into a wedding is crazy, but Beth takes it all on with a smile on her face! We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and morning after breakfast there and received so many compliments on the way everything ran so smoothly, the AMAZING food that was served, and the beautiful lodges that many stayed in - not to mention the area is just fantastic! Both the bridal and groom suites are perfectly sized and allow you to relax and spread out before the wedding - this may seem unimportant, but when 8+ hours are spent in the room with numerous people the day of, you want room to do your "beautifying." In addition, they use golf carts to aid with getting people from the ceremony to the reception (as well as the after party bonfire) and truly made sure everyone was taken care of. As a couple, the one thing we are always told is how we won't get to eat on our wedding day - The Lodges makes sure that's not true! We had our own private appetizers together and (although we ate at our reception) also had both of our meals and a bit of dessert left in our actual lodge after the wedding with champagne! Although this was such a small thing, it truly made the end of the night that much more special and we loved being able to enjoy the food we had picked out. The breakfast the next day allowed us the chance to say goodbye to our guests and still had such sweet and thoughtful touches. There was not a single worker there that was not willing to help in every way possible with a smile and I will forever be grateful that I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding completely! I would have my wedding here over and over and I cannot wait to return for anniversaries in the future!

The Lodges at Gettysburg's reply:

Thank you Victoria for the incredible review. We are so thrilled that you and Ryan had the perfect day you so deserve. It was truly our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you for many anniversaries to come. Congratulations from all of us again!

Denise Schultz, General Manager