33 Reviews for The Lighthouse

Lighting (3)
Wheelchair Access (3)
Indoor (2)
Covered Outdoor (2)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Event Rentals (2)
Outside Cake (1)
Tastings (1)
House Liquor (1)
Barware (1)

Amazing place right on the lake . Great services. Best catering ive ever seen .

Profile Picture Teerosh, 8/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

We absolutely loved this venue. After countless attempts at trying to find a venue that wouldn't break the bank we found this gem in Hendersonville, Tn. Perfect outdoor/indoor venue. Margaret was very helpful from beginning to the end of planning and the Big day! She was great to work with, insightful information on the setup of certain things. We wanted a place that had it all, from chairs, linen to things we could rent, food, minimal decore and it's by the lake. They even offer a coordinator if you need. The food was so delicious, southern style meat and 3. Everyone was raving about the food! Margaret was very accommodating to our meeting times and she was such a sweet person. Thank you!

Profile Picture Iaisha, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Danielle was our wedding coordinator and we could not have asked for anyone any better!! She was AWESOME in every way and guided us and everyone in our wedding party throughout the day and the evening before with our rehearsal. I was at ease and so was our entire wedding party and the entire day went so beautifully with her at our side. The Lighthouse was a beautiful place to have our wedding. The food was fabulous and the day went better than I could haver imagined. I would highly recommend Daniell Latham and The Lighthouse to anyone planning an outdoor wedding!:)

Profile Picture Christy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

The space was great-we utilized the downstairs, patio and lawn. The food was good. Everything we needed or inquired about was gotten for us. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the dinner location and food.

Profile Picture Pam, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

After searching a handful of different venues in Nashville I came upon the Lighthouse venue in Hendersonville. Everything we were looking for in a venue for ceremony and reception was right in front of our eyes!
Margaret was a wonderful person to work with, any questions you have she was more than helpful with and left us feeling not like we were another payday but like she cared about the biggest day in our lives.

Profile Picture Kandiss, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married there this past weekend and it was wonderful! We had planned an outdoor wedding under the wonderful pergola they have outside, but Mother Nature was having none of that, but the staff at the Lighthouse set everything up on the covered patio so that we still had our outdoor wedding! The food was delicious! The baker that the Manager recommended was wonderful! Margaret and Danielle were so easy to work with and to get in contact with. They helped with just about every scenario, and took time to make us feel important for our big day! I highly recommend to couples that are looking for some true southern charm to check out The Lighthouse!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had the best experience with Ms. Margaret and Danielle. From the prompt replies with answers to our questions to the awesome attitude they had while helping us finalize details of our big day, we couldn't be happier. Our guests were blown away by how beautiful the outdoor ceremony spot and indoor venue were. Highly recommend this venue to budget brides who want the most bang for their buck!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was wonderful!! The staff helped make our day perfect!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had a wedding reception at the Lighthouse and everything went perfect. Everything was done exactly how I was told. There were no surprises. The staff was excellent and very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure that no details were left out. I would highly recommend this venue and would them again.

Profile Picture Terri, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently held a rehearsal dinner at The Lighthouse and was so pleased with the whole experience. It is a beautiful venue overlooking the lake. The staff was easy to work with and very accommodating to my requests. We used the downstairs room which was spacious and open to the outdoors. The food was fabulous. The prices were reasonable. I would recommend this venue without hesitation.

Profile Picture User5615042, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an absolutely WONDERFUL experience with the Lighthouse. We instantly felt welcomed from the first meeting with Mrs. Latham. We loved how the backdrop of the venue is directly on the lake and it was an open air setting with beautiful doors and windows throughout. I was impressed with the different meal options that were available for you to choose from depending on your budget. We also liked how the table linen, china, glassware, flatware, chairs, etc. were all included in the price - other places sometimes charge additional fees for you to use these items! We also added on the wedding coordinator service, Danielle, and she was AMAZING! She was always available via email/phone whenever I needed to reach her. She was very knowledgeable about the venue set up and how the actual day would flow. She really put me at ease going into my big day. I think the most memorable moment for us during this entire process was when the Lighthouse worked with us to make sure all of our guests would be accommodated (even though we were slightly over the maximum). The food was FIVE STAR (as my husband says) - our guests are still raving about how delicious everything on the menu turned out. We had plenty of food for people to return for seconds and even a small plate for us to enjoy the week after! Another highlight of our experience was that a gift card given to us from one of our guests was found a couple of months after the event. The Lighthouse immediately notified us of the card that was found and mailed it out to us. That was pretty impressive and very much appreciated!! The staff were all professional as they catered the event - we just couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. There is absolutely nothing I would have changed if I had to do it all over again! With that being said, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Lighthouse Wedding and Event Center without any reservation for your next event. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Chastity, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

We had our wedding rehearsal dinner at the Lighthouse and it couldn't have been more perfect. We would definitely use the Lighthouse again for future events. The basement is a really fun space with the hanging lights, farm tables, outside patio, and beautiful view of the lake. One of the other great things about the Lighthouse is Margaret. We loved working with her and she was very responsive, friendly, flexible, and helped us get everything in order. She gave us opinions and suggestions and also let us make our own decisions. We chose to do BBQ and the food was great. Another thing I want to note is we forgot an item at home we were going to bring and Margaret went out and bought it for us during the dinner. Great service and a great venue. We highly recommend the Lighthouse!

Profile Picture User5567376, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Lighthouse was a wonderful venue to get married at. It was the most beautiful atmosphere from the ceremony, dinner and the reception. The lighting that is already included in the venue is very pretty and they have it layed out so nicely for weddings. Danielle Latham was always so quick to respond to my emails/phone calls if I ever needed anything or had any type of questions. The food was absolutely incredible for cocktail hour and dinner. I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else. It was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is absolutely amazing. I hosted my mom's 50th birthday party here for about 50 people and Margaret made it just perfect. She was easy to get a hold of to answer any and all of my questions and she made me feel at ease closer to the time. I highly recommend this place because it is beautiful, especially during the day, affordable, and you definitely get every penny's worth.

Profile Picture Christie, 2/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were exceptionally pleased with how well our event turned out at The Lighthouse! From the day we booked the event center right up to the end of our celebration, Danielle and Margaret were a pleasure to work with. We were also able to enjoy a wonderfully prepared dinner after our ceremony and the staff serving us that night did such an incredible job!! Our daughter enjoyed it so much that she even asked if we could do this again. So, thank you, Danielle, Margaret, and staff, for making our ceremony even more special!!

Profile Picture Shonnie, 1/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you Danielle and the staff at The Lighhouse for the fabulous job you did for my daughter's wedding. It was beautiful and perfect in everyway thanks to you! I can't thank you enough for all you did to make it everything she wanted it to be. You all are truly the very best!

Profile Picture Renee, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thanks to Danielle, Margaret, Lori, and the staff at The Lighthouse my wedding day was everything I dreamed of and more. Our guests a still informing us of how beautiful everything was and how much they enjoyed being a part of our day. The venue itself is very beautiful with a prime view overlooking Old Hickory Lake. After my first site tour, I knew this venue best fit my personality and wedding ideas. The Lighthouse is very spacious with an outdoor set-up for the ceremony and indoor set-up for the reception. Since the ceremony, cocktail hour/reception, and formal dinner are all held in separate areas it gives guests a clear division of these events in the wedding all without having to go off site. There is ample parking for the guests so one less thing to worry about when planning. The Lighthouse has an "all-inclusive" feel, making it easier to find wonderful vendors (i.e. florist, DJ, photographer, cake designer, caterer, etc.) The food was delicious and plentiful.
As my coordinator, Danielle exceeded my expectations. She always made me feel as if I was her only client, even though I know that was not the case. With every interaction, she made sure that my questions and concerns were addressed. I was able to bounce ideas off of Danielle and her creativity and knowledge of event planning is astounding. I truly felt pampered on my wedding day, allowing me to live in the moment and not be a stressed bride. My husband and I are both very happy that we chose The Lighthouse to our new lives.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/17/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Danielle and Margaret during my wedding planning process. They were very helpful. I found the baker for my cake at a cake tasting event they hosted as well. My wedding day was flawless! The space was beautiful, the food was great, the staff were attentive and helpful, the bartender was on point, and everything flowed seemlessly. Loved every minute.

Profile Picture Cayce, 10/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Lighthouse was a perfect location and has a beautiful set up looking over the lake. I fell in love the first time I checked it out. There's honestly not enough words to express how amazing The Lighthouse did prior to the wedding and on the day of! I was constantly changing my mind how I wanted things to look so when I needed to get ahold of them it wasn't an issue . I couldn't thank Danielle enough for all the work she did on my wedding day. I can honestly say it went perfect. She was on top of everything!!! And she made sure everything was going smoothly throughout the entire day. She always had so many ideas and she so easy to get along with! Her and Margret were amazing to work with and such sweet ladies. They truly love what they do and make sure you're fully taken care of. I would highly recommend this place..it made my wedding so much easier!

Profile Picture jessica, 5/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

5 stars is absolutely not enough for Lighthouse! As a wedding photographer, I have worked at many venues, but the Lighthouse staff absolutely blew me away. My brother and sister-in-law were married at the Lighthouse in April 2013. Danielle and Margret were absolute gems! They were easy to work with and always easy to get in touch with. The entire staff worked SO hard to make this day amazing despite the nasty weather. The indoor ceremony was breathtaking, food was incredible, and the party was a blast. We absolutely have nothing negative to say about this group! I would highly recommend them to future brides!

Profile Picture Brittany , 4/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a great staff to work with! They did a wonderful job and very professional!! The DJ they had were excellent and a blast to have. The food was wonderful and Danielle was the best wedding coordinator along with the owner of the venue made sure all went smooth. I highly recommend this venue!!! Thank so much!
( mother and father of the bride )

Profile Picture Anessia, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful and friendly staff! As an Event Consultant, I welcome the opportunity to work with vendors who will help make an event great from start to finish!!

Profile Picture User2613232, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

After searching the internet for locations then looking and meeting with people at prospective venues all over Nashville (downtown and farms), Hendersonville, Franklin, Brentwood etc. I finally found Latham’s in Hendersonville. The minute we walked in my son’s Bride said this is it!!! I was so glad she was happy and I felt exactly the same way she did. It could not have been more perfect in every way possible! The first thing that you see are the stunning views of the lake when you walk in, then you get to meet Margaret Latham, she is so incredibly nice and genuine and she wants you to have the perfect day and does everything she can to make that possible. We decided on one of the all-inclusive packages which included pretty much everything we need for a perfect day, linens, chair sashes, china, stemware, mirrored table center piece’s and all kinds of options for table decorations, at no extra cost; she even has vases you can use to do your own flowers if you want too, plus I think there was a pkg. that include flowers but not positive on that. A lot of places we looked at that were all inclusive still charged tax and gratuity at the end of the night, NOT at Latham’s all inclusive is exactly that, tax and gratuity were included in the package. Also it is wheelchair accessible for both up and downstairs and there is plenty of parking. I can’t imagine a more perfect place in the Nashville area to have a special event! I almost forgot to tell you about the food and staff. My son and his bride chose the prime rib and herb roasted chicken, asparagus and potatoes. I had the prime rib and can honestly say, it was the best tasting prime rib I have had and I had several of the guest make the exact same comment about it to me and the asparagus was so good it was fresh and cooked perfectly as were the potatoes, it came with a salad roll’s soft drinks, water and tea as part of the package I paid in advance for 24 bottles of wine to be served with dinner which they broke down into red or white per what people drank, it worked out perfect for us. We also had a bar downstairs were the dance floor and stage area is. The stage is perfect for the DJ to be able to set up. They did want a DJ so we went that route but Margaret also has the place wired so you can hook up an I pod and there are speakers inside and outside and a wireless mic. if you prefer not to have a DJ.
Vaughn Skow was the DJ and master of ceremony that we chose and again I could not have been happier, he was very professional. He had a very thought out form on line for them to fill in with what they wanted etc. and just really made the night flow from announcing the wedding party in the beginning to having everyone up and dancing till the last minute! He was great !!!
We got a thank you note from our son and his bride this past week thanking us for helping them make their wedding day so incredible. To quote him he said “it was 200 times better than they imagined. “
My Thank you is to Margaret Latham for having such a beautiful place and making it affordable so everyone can have a wedding day of their dreams!!!

Profile Picture Margo, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

While I did not have a wedding at Latham's Lighthouse, I did use the venue for a very successful fundraiser in September of 2011. Margaret Latham was everything I would hope for while planning any special event, and I would highly recommend her venue for anyone planning a party, a wedding, or a reunion of any kind.

She was very accessible, and made herself available for us to visit the venue several times prior to the event so we could envision the intricacies of our event. She helped to make the location of our event the easiest part to finalize, and it was perfect in every way.

We had approximately 500 guests at our event, who came and went over the course of a few hours. Many lingered outside, where we could hear the music that was being performed on the stage indoors. The weather was perfect so we were able to open the large doors, making the downstairs lakeside room overflow onto the large patio and back yard.

I got to see the room decorated for a Sweet 16 birthday party the night before our event, and it looked incredible. What a versatile location--very much worth checking out.

Profile Picture Raichon, 9/11/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)