The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes Reviews

The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 6
The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 7

Alyssa Wilson · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing

The Lewes room was absolutely amazing with every aspect of our wedding. We had our reception there and everyone still talks about how perfect it was. Sami was an absolute saint as she helped me before and during the wedding. It all went perfectly because of her and her amazing staff. Bob did a great job in the kitchen too. The food was phenomenal. If you’re looking for a venue in Lewes, this is the one.
    PS- the best sunset view in Lewes is found here!

• Sandra

Sandra Syglowski · Married on 09/23/2018

My Best Day

My husband and I had the most beautiful wedding, ceremony and reception, in the Lewes Room at Irish Eyes. While it was raining that day, it was all sunny skies for us and our guests. Everything and everyone was spectacular! Our ceremony was held outside and no one got wet. The reception was held in the beautiful room that we were able to decorate ourselves and create the perfect ambience for our day. Sami was so helpful and easy to work with. Bob and the kitchen and waitstaff were incredible as well. And the food...it was delicious!!! Everyone raved about the Rosemary Chicken and the Swai and Crab Imperial selection. It truly was the most perfect day and Irish Eyes made it possible!

The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 8
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 14
  • Samantha

Samantha Christie · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfect beach venue!

I had my wedding this past September at Irish Eyes and we couldn’t have had a better experience! Sami and Bob were extremely helpful, easy to work with and always got back to us in a timely matter with any questions or concerns. The room is gorgeous and the deck was the perfect setting for our guests to sit with a drink by the water. Once our reception was over, our guests loved being able to continue the party downstairs at the bar. The best part was we were able to have our dream wedding at the beach for a much more reasonable price than other venues. I would absolutely recommend Irish Eyes to any bride looking for a beautiful venue by the water without breaking your budget!

Sent on 12/27/2018

todd · Married on 09/07/2018

Wedding Reception

Banquet staff was great. Planning was easy, food was delicious, and the view is amazing. Dance floor, bar, and plenty of room.

• Kristin

Kristin Holm · Married on 07/21/2018

Wonderful venue with great views

We were married in July, 2018 and had both our ceremony and reception at the Lewes Room at Irish Eyes. Both Sami Ferringer and Bob Cirelli were amazing to work with. They were very responsive during the planning stages leading up to the big day, and attentive during the event itself. The venue is beautiful with a large deck overlooking the canal in Lewes and the food was delicious. We had lots of compliments from all of our friends and family. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 15
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 16

Susan · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful venue overlooking the Marina. The sunset is breathtaking. The staff is amazing and easy to work with. The food was delicious. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 17
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 18
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 19
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 20
  • F

fern · Married on 06/17/2018

The setting alone (especially at sunset) could earn Irish Eyes 5 stars! The food was delicious! The staff helpful and professional. Very flexible and accommodating!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 21

Beth · Married on 06/16/2018

The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes is a fantastic venue for a wedding reception. Their event and catering staff are extraordinary. We needed two more batteries for a candle at our sweetheart table, and Sami drove out to a convenience store and got 2 AA batteries for us! Bob, the head chef created food that was out of this world. When guests talk to us about our wedding~ their first remark was on how great Irish Eyes was. The food, service, view of the sunset on the canal. Worth every penny! A+++++

Sent on 07/04/2018
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 22
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 23
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 24

The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes's reply:

Beth & Renee- you all did such an amazing job with transforming the room and your guests were all delightful! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your big day!

Theresa · Married on 06/15/2018

Sami was very helpful the day of our wedding and even added her own bright flowers to some of my not so colorful table arrangements! (Thank you) Bob's food was amazing. Everything tasted delicious, our favorite was the rockfish w/ lump crab and sun-dried tomato sauce and the risotto. The whole night was perfect thanks to both of them and all the staff. We had the perfect evening for a wedding at The Lewes Room. Thank you all! (some photos coming soon)

Sent on 07/11/2018

Laura · Married on 06/08/2018

When my husband and I got engaged, I knew immediately that Irish Eyes was where we wanted our wedding reception. The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes was the perfect space for us. Sami and Bob made planning our big day a breeze. They answered all of our questions and had fast responses to everything that we needed. You cannot beat the view of this venue. They let us decorate the room however we wanted to. The staff on our wedding night were incredibly helpful and fun to work with. All of our guests loved the food and there was plenty to go around. I promise you will not regret having your wedding reception here!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 25
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 26
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 27

E. Black · Married on 06/02/2018

Accomodating, responsive staff with indoor/outdoor waterway view venue

Sami & Bob were very accommodating. The experience couldn't have been more perfect. The layout of the room was perfect and the view of the waterway from the outdoor deck just added to the ambience. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the indoor/outdoor experience. We would definitely use Irish Eyes again for any future events.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Kelsey · Married on 05/18/2018

We had our wedding reception here in the Lewes Room. It was absolutely amazing and everything went perfect! Sami was such an amazing help and was always available to answer my questions and offer suggestions. The food prepared by Bob was delicious and all of our guests raved about it!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 28
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 29
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 30
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 31
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 32
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 33

Shelby · Married on 05/05/2018

Our wedding was perfect and Sami and Bob were so helpful during the planning process! It never seemed like my questions were a bother and everything came together perfectly on Saturday for my wedding! I asked tons of questions and they were always quick to respond within a few hours or the next day. Our ceremony on the deck was absolutely perfect for what we wanted. On our way to the restaurant it started to rain - our original plan was to use the stairs to enter the deck but with the weather we switched it to the indoor stairs and they put the flaps down on the deck so that our guests couldn’t see us inside until we entered. It was a quick change and still worked out and went smoothly. The food was great - we did the pasta buffet with sausage and scallops, and it was delicious. If you’re looking for a venue in the Lewes or Rehoboth area - this is it!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 34
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 35
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 36
    The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes 37

The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes's reply:

Shelby & Kevin- you and your guests were amazing to work with!! We loved your theme, as did social media!!! Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day <3

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

We planned my daughter’s wedding at the Lewes Room from across the country, and with Bob and Sami’s constant help, the wedding was perfect! From the bows on the chairs to the Bubble sendoff and all the delicious food inbetween, the event was a dream come true!

Sent on 12/01/2017

The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes's reply:

Katie- we don't know HOW you did all of the planning from across the country! You chose some amazing vendors and everything looked absolutely PERFECT! Kudos!!!

Georgie · Married on 10/28/2017

October 28th 2017 my husband and I held our revow ceremony and reception in the Lewes Banquet Room, and they exceeded our expectations. The team of Bob and Sami are absolutely amazing. At the last moment I chose to move our ceremony from the deck to inside the banquet room, due to the number of guest and length of the ceremony. Sami took all of my craziness in stride and everything was perfect. My compliments to Bob for an amazing dinner buffet, the food was awesome.

Sent on 11/06/2017

The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We all had so much fun working with you!!

Joe · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was perfect. The food was great and bar service was really helpful with our event. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

My wedding is a year out and we were quick to book with Irish Eyes. The Banquet Manager, Amanda and Catering Manager, Bob have been an invaluable help in planning our wedding out of town. They have been quick to answer questions and offer advice and after all of my research I believe Irish Eyes has the most flexible menu and pricing for a beach wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2016

The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Rebecca!

Alicia · Married on 08/19/2017

CANNOT go wrong with them! Affordable and AMAZING! We had a 100% perfect experience with them for our wedding! We picked it for the great price and waterfront views, but fell in love with their banquet staff, time spent to help us, their flexibility in our food, bar, and outside dessert choices, and of course their food! WOW we had great food on our honeymoon but nothing topped the steak tenders and swai entrees we had served at our wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 11/03/2017

The Lewes Room at Irish Eyes's reply:

Thank you, Alicia! We had a blast with you and your guests!

Vincent · Married on 09/24/2016

The food was so amazing! The staff was helpful and everything ran smoothly. It was a great choice for our wedding, we had our ceremony upstairs on the balcony. It overlooked the canal so we had a nice view for pictures and guests. We put our photo booth out there after the ceremony and all our guests were able to go out there.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Bob has been great with helping us plan our big day.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Steph · Married on 05/10/2014

Irish Eyes was the perfect reception spot for our wedding on May 10! I cannot say enough good things about Bob Cirelli who is the banquet chef and helped coordinate so many details for our big day. He went above and beyond to make our day special and my husband, Drew, and I will always be grateful! The food and cake along with cupcakes were delicious, our guests happy, and the Lewes Room beautiful. Drew and I were thrilled with it all and we thank Bob and his staff for helping us have an incredible wedding day!!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Jenny · Married on 11/09/2013

My husband and I got married at Irish eyes in November 2013. Planning a wedding with Jesse and Bob was the best way I could have gone. We had almost all of our guests traveling from out of state, and Jesse and Bob we more than I could have asked for. The menu was absolutely delicious (steak tenders and mahi mahi, with ratatouille and red potatoes). We were able to select a few items off the banquet hall option to try, and it was one of the hardest decisions we had to make. Everything was so good. Guests RAVED about the food all night.
    The hall fit all of our guests comfortably, the only unfortunate item was the size of the dance floor - most of us were dancing around the tables...but we made it work. Less tables would have been less guests (we had 128).
    The pricing was absolutely perfect for what was included.
    Jesse was so helpful as far as emailing me back and forth, getting items together, making seating charts. I was amazed how beautiful everything looked when I came in the day of the wedding.
    Obviously, every bride thinks her weddin was the best wedding...but ours really was :) I HIGHLY recommend Irish Eyes for any wedding or banquet event!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Our wedding day was AMAZING and everything that we had hoped it would be thanks to Bob Cierelli, Jesse and their supporting staff! Planning with them was so easy from the beginning. I am so glad that we selected Irish Eyes to celebrate our marriage. The food was fabulous and hot! We had steak tenders and baked salmon as the main entrees. They have a great menu selection. The venue is gorgeous (and we sure lucked out w/a gorgeous sunset to accompany the venue). Jesse did a fabulous job finishing off the room decorating, and not once did I feel anxious or stressed the entire day! This is one happy bride!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Malia · Married on 05/04/2013

Jesse and Bob at Irish Eyes were AMAZING! The food was delicious, the venue was beautiful, and Jesse really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for the best venue for the best value!

Sent on 05/12/2013