The Langham Chicago Reviews

4 | Chicago, IL

4 Reviews for The Langham Chicago

Erica · Married on 12/08/2018

The Langham is exquisite!

The Langham provided everything that I wanted for my winter wedding. The venue is gorgeous, the food is amazing, and the staff is unparalleled. Davina is so wonderful to work with and helped us so much. I would make this decision one million times again! It was amazing!

Sent on 11/27/2019

brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

They provided the most top notch experience for our wedding weekend! We were met with warmth and enthusiasm every step of the way. It wouldn't have been the same if we were anywhere else! Every request for more ice to chill champagne, extra glasses for getting ready and everything in between- they all went above and beyond above and beyond. So grateful and so happy with our decision to call The Lanham home during our wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Sharon & Brian · Married on 07/01/2017

Our wedding at the Langham on 7/1/2017 was magical and timeless! One of the top reasons we chose the Langham was Davina. Her professionalism, enthusiasm, and passion made our planning process easy and simple as if we had a second wedding planner! Another top reason we chose the Langham is the service and food which all of our guests raved about for days! The food tasted exactly the same as when we had our tasting and the service was beyond a white glove experience. The servers marched to each table in synchrony and served each meal in synchrony; it was quite a show from our sweetheart table. Davina, the Langham staff, and the Langham servers truly made our wedding reception and our stay at the hotel so special and treated us like royalty. The elegance, top notch service, and impeccable food goes beyond their 5 star rating.

Sent on 10/29/2017

The Langham Chicago was my wedding venue and it was simply amazing. I visited several possible wedding venues, but when I went to the Langham I knew it was definitely where I wanted to get married. Everything was gorgeous, but I was particularly swayed by the Devonshire ballroom. It has high ceilings with massive chandeliers and it overlooks the Chicago River/Riverwalk (great spot for wedding photos too!). The view is stunning and you really feel like you’re getting married in the heart of Chicago. What really made me feel like the Langham was the right venue, though, was the quality of the service. You really get the sense that customer service is their primary goal because they pay attention to every little detail.
    Leading up to the wedding it was such a pleasure to work with Michelle. She’s so friendly and, like everyone at the Langham, completely focused on providing great service.
    The wedding itself was beautiful and lovely. We used the same ballroom for both the ceremony and the reception and the Langham team flipped it in under an hour. I have no idea how they did it, but it looked flawless. Everything went off without a hitch and the service was outstanding.
    Everyone always tells you that things will go wrong on the day of your wedding. They assure you that it’s inevitable and then tell you to just roll with the punches. But that never happened. The entire day was absolutely perfect and that’s definitely in no small part due to Michelle, Amy, and the rest of the Langham team.

Sent on 09/14/2015