The KJ Experience, Event Planning & Production Reviews

5 | Lake Elsinore, CA

5 Reviews for The KJ Experience, Event Planning & Production

Alesia · Married on 06/06/2015

The KJ Experience is a one stop shop for all your event needs! They will work your budget, either big or small to get you whatever your heart desires! They do Amazing work! Definitely will be using their services again!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 01/25/2014

We went with The KJ Experience after meeting them at an open house for our catering company. They transformed our ceremony room into an unrecognizable room. They draped the room, put out beautiful chiavari chairs and candles and rose petals along the aisle. With some soft up lights the room set the mood for our ceremony. Working with Katherine and Kyle was easy. I would email or text and get a reply within an hour at most. Their passion for what they do is evident. They also rent out other items which was great! Really great experience with them, and I would recommend to my friends and family.

Sent on 02/03/2014

The KJ Experience, Event Planning & Production's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you!
  • I

Iliana · Married on 08/05/2012

My wedding wouldn't have been the most exciting day of my life without Katherine and Kyle! They thought of everything and it looked so beautiful with their ideas and suggestions. It was such a peace of mind that I didn't have to worry about anything on my special day. All I had to do was say "I do" and smile for pictures. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/21/2014

The KJ Experience, Event Planning & Production's reply:

Thank you Iliana for your review. We're happy we were able to be a part of your special day!

Crystal · Married on 12/26/2010

Amazing group of people! I was absolutely clueless on planning a wedding and The KJ experience took good care of me!

I can not Thank them enough for all of their services and hard work during the craziest time of the year (Christmas)!
    I don't think my mental stability would have been in tact without them:)

May you continue to bless newlyweds, birthday celebrations, mothers-to-be, the soon retired and bat mitzvahs with your expertise :)

Thanks again!!!!

Love the Thompsons
    3.2 years ...and counting!

Sent on 02/23/2014

The KJ Experience, Event Planning & Production's reply:

Thank you Crystal for your kind words. We appreciate you allowing KJE to be a part of your special day!

Allow the planner to do there job. The planner has great ideas and suggestions of how to make your budget work to your advantaged. Also the outcome is amazing. This planner have a magical creative touch and provides an outcome which exceeds your expectations, very similar to David Turtera style!

Sent on 02/25/2014

The KJ Experience, Event Planning & Production's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the comparison to such a great designer as David Tutera!