The Inn at Woodstock Hill Reviews

12 | Woodstock, CT

12 Reviews for The Inn at Woodstock Hill

Kristina · Married on 04/08/2017

The Woodstock Inn is the prefect venue for a weeding of each size. You can have everything in one place and if the weather is nice you can even have your wedding outside. The food is very good and the service is outstanding! They really make planning a wedding easy for you and they are very accommodating and helpful! I would recommend to rent the cottage, that's definitely the prefect place for an after wedding party!
    Kristina

jade · Married on 10/17/2015

When I first got a tour of the Inn I knew it was the place. We had looked at so many other venues and they were all the same, the inn was different. It had character, personality, warmth and a certain energy about it. Lara is amazing, such a kind and genuine person. She made sure the day of the wedding and months leading up went smoothly. The food was great and the service was phenomenal. I'd highly recommend getting married here.

My fiancé and I are set to tie the knot next Summer at The Inn at Woodstock Hill and from our first meeting with the vendor it has been a pure delight. They have meet with us and gone over every detail of our special day. They are willing to meet dietary needs of all kinds, they have gone above and beyond to date and we cant wait to celebrate our day at their facility!

I couldn't be more pleased with our choice to have a reception at the Inn at Woodstock Hill! The venue is BEAUTIFUL! The Inn is historic with lovely interior designs in each room. There are several gardens and scenic views for pictures. Lara is the event coordinator and she was fabulous to work with! The food was incredible and they make your wedding cake on-site with several options to choose from. We had a tent reception with a sit down meal. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel special and turn our dream reception into a reality. I highly recommend the Inn as a wedding venue!

I would highly recommend this venue to any engaged couple! The old time charm of the Inn really made us feel at home. The beautifully manicured landscape was wonderful as well as their outdoor gazebo where we wed. The property is perfect for photographs, especially the dahlia garden. The service was excellent! My husband and I felt like royalty the entire stay! The food was delicious as well!

Susan · Married on 04/26/2014

The quality and quantity of food and the beauty of Woodstock made out wedding unforgettable

Leila · Married on 06/17/2012

My husband and I recently had both our wedding ceremony and reception at the Inn at Woodstock Hill and we could not be more satisfied with the experience! Our coordinator, Lara Luppi, was extremely helpful, friendly, and professional for the entire time that we worked with her. She made sure that every detail was covered and offered lots of excellent advice, while still being flexible and giving us the final say in what should be done. Whenever I called or emailed her with questions she always responded promptly and on the day of the wedding she kept everything running smoothly.

The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and charming, both inside and outside. We held our ceremony outdoors on the patio by a gazebo, the cocktail hour was held both indoors and outdoors, and the reception was indoors with dancing on the open air deck with an awning. We were lucky enough to have beautiful weather the day of our wedding, but in the case that it had rained there was a backup location available for the ceremony.

We served prime rib with yorkshire pudding, honey mustard glazed salmon, and chicken florentine as our entrees and we received lots of compliments from our guests about how wonderful the food was. The service from the waitstaff was also outstanding. I have a gluten allergy and the waiters made sure not only that my entree was gluten free, but that they provided me with h'orderves during cocktail hour that also had no gluten in them as well. We were also able to make the top tier of our wedding cake gluten free.

Overall our experience with the Inn at Woodstock Hill was excellent and I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a wedding venue in Eastern CT.

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2011

Classy, quaint, breathtaking, delicious, friendly, professional, courteous, organized, are just a few words that come to mind in my attempt to describe how fabulous the Inn at Woodstock Hill is. From the views, to the well-manicured landscaping, to the unique decorating of each room and design of the inn, to the savory food that keeps you yearning for more, to the very experienced and polished staff, the Inn at Woodstock Hill leaves no stone unturned. It was a pleasure planning our wedding reception with Lara Luppi. Her blend of patience and attention to detail put my husband and I at ease and made our wedding day so beautiful. Countless guests continue to rave about how good the food was, how beautiful everything was, and how smoothly the reception flowed. We are 110% pleased with everything the Inn at Woodstock Hill did for us and we wouldn't change a thing. We give our glowing recommendation to anyone, it is the perfect place for a wedding.

George · Married on 05/20/2017

Highly recommended. My daughter's wedding was flawless. much due to Lara's involvement and attention to detail. Most guests commented that it was the loveliest venue with the most exquisite food of any wedding venue they had ever visited. I could go on and on, but I suggest you call Lara and schedule a visit. TEN Stars!!!!!

• Susan

Susan · Married on 04/26/2014

The Inn was an exquisite setting for our wedding reception. The Food, service and facilities are top notch. All my guests were treated to a fabulous meal and fantastic service. The staff at the Inn did everything to make this the most wonderful experience for all of us.

The room for our rehearsal dinner was great, the food was delicious and the staff was very helpful. We had a few last minute cancellations and the venue was willing to work with us and do whatever they could do to help. It was a pleasure having dinner here.

Gloria · Married on 07/03/2010

My daughter got married here 5 years ago! It was the best wedding!!! Love Love Love this place! Everything was perfect! My daughter's wedding cost around $8,ooo for everything. we had around 35 guest. but it look like we spent much more!