54 Reviews for The Inn at Longshore by OnTheMarc

Specialty Wine (4)
Pet Friendly (2)
Buffet (2)
54 The Inn at Longshore by OnTheMarc Reviews

We got married at The Inn at Longshore this past Memorial Day. Words truly cannot begin to describe how magical our day was, which was in large part due to The Inn. From each and every staff member, to sales associate and coordinator along the way, everyone went completely above and beyond our wildest expectations. Adrienne, our event coordinator, was absolutely phenomenal. She not only answered our thousands of questions, but made us feel so special and not like we were just another wedding. Last but not least... THE FOOD. Wow. Our guests are still commenting to this day on how incredible the food was all night long. The passed hors d'oeuvres to the donut wall.. all delicious. We cannot thank The Inn enough for making our wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Indoor, Scenic Views

Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I am SO happy that we chose the Inn at Longshore. Not only is the venue itself absolutely stunning and the food delicious but the staff there is what makes this place so special. From our very first meeting with Christine she made us feel very comfortable and was quick to respond to our many follow up questions. Our coordinator Adrienne was an absolute rock star the entire process. Not a single detail went missed, and I was able to soak in the day and enjoy it without having to worry about anything going wrong. It’s not just that she’s a great professional with a lot of experience, but she also genuinely cares about her couples and won’t stop until everything is right. We even threw in a couple of unconventional details (a processional song where the timing needed to be perfect, and we had a surprise entrance where we got on the stage to play drums and guitar), and thanks to Adrienne we pulled it all off beautifully. Eddie and Nicole and everyone else there helped to make the night go so smoothly too. I 100% recommend the Inn at Longshore to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Scenic Views, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Inn at Longshore is the perfect spot for a beautiful New England wedding and the wedding coordinator there, Adrienne, is the absolute best!! She is the most organized, responsive, and cheerful person which gave me such a peace of mind while planning the wedding from the west coast! She truly has this calming effect, and my husband and I knew we were in great hands every step of the way. Really all of the staff at Longshore are incredible, and our guests couldn't stop raving about how wonderful our wedding was. One guest said it was the best cocktail hour he's ever been to. From the delicious food, to the beautiful grounds outside, and the attentive & super friendly staff, we are so incredibly happy we had our wedding here! Swoon...the BEST!!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thinking of our wedding day at Longshore brings tears of joy to my eyes!! We had the absolute best day of our lives and it was all due to the organization of the venue and their amazing team. From start to finish, our coordinator Adrienne made our "Seaside Glam" vision come true. Longshore lays out all details for every aspect of the wedding so clearly that it leaves no room for questions. I went into our detail meeting with a list of 30 questions and by the end of the meeting Adrienne had answered every one without knowing what they were initially. It truly made my husband, parents and I feel calm and collected as the wedding came closer. We received so many compliments on the location of the beautiful outdoor ceremony and the quality of the food and raw bar at cocktail hour and dinner. There was never a line at the bar either! The Longshore team and Adrienne set up all of our decor exactly as we had envisioned...from outdoor signage to lawn games, lantern centerpieces, plate chargers, candles, table numbers, escort cards, bathroom baskets and even a Paddleboard outside. Every time that we visited The Inn prior to our wedding, we were treated like part of a family there. True VIPS. From the moment we looked at The Inn at Longshore and met with Christine, she so professional and we could tell "knew her stuff" --- we knew that we had to lock down our date immediately. On the wedding day Adrienne, Eddie, Christine, Takia and Mary all helped as a team. When my Glam Team got stuck on the highway, Takia, Mary and Christine kept me calm and tried to call other salons to come in ASAP. Our Bridal Party was HUGE and Adrienne kept everyone on track for the ceremony and dancing entrances like a champ! Through our wedding night, Eddie was there keeping to the timeline and making sure we ate and had drinks. If you are looking to get married at the best place on earth...choose the Inn at Longshore!! - All Our Love, Donny and Jenna Mitchell

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Wheelchair Access

Dan and I got married at the Inn at Longshore on Friday August 18, 2017. We truly feel it was the most special day! Our wedding coordinator Laina, our maître d' Eddie, and the entire staff at the Inn provided exceptional service to my husband and I, and our guests. Laina helped make our special day perfect. Eddie made certain the night ran smoothly for Dan and I as well as our guests, and made sure we had everything we needed throughout the entire evening. We received such wonderful feedback from our guests, many saying that is was the best wedding they had ever experienced! We would get married here again in a heartbeat if we could lol. We strongly recommend booking your wedding here!! The Inn at Longshore goes above and beyond in every category. While we fell in love with the interior of the venue (the New England charm, historic beauty, and architecture), we also absolutely loved the outdoor space and wanted to have our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour outside. Of course, on our wedding day, it poured all day! As an anxious bride, I had given up hope that we would have any of the ceremony or cocktail hour outside. Laina stayed positive throughout the hours leading up to the ceremony, checking in on us to make sure we had everything we needed, and also saying she will make every effort to give us an outdoor ceremony weather permitting. Well, Laina stayed true to her word! 30 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony, the weather cleared! Dan and I are forever grateful that Laina and the staff at the Inn at Longshore were so willing to move things at the very last minute, and give us our fairytale outdoor ceremony! So bottom line, even if you do not get a perfect weather day at the Inn at Longshore, the staff will still make it the best, most beautiful and perfect day ever for you and your guests. The personalization and individualized attention that the Inn at Longshore provides to its guests is unmatched.

Profile Picture Lindsy, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

I loved having my wedding at the Inn at Longshore! Their space is beautiful and afforded us an outdoor/indoor experience on one of the nicest days of the summer. Chef Max put together an amazing brunch menu for us, complete with omelette and pancake stations, bringing our vision to life! Adrienne, our on-site wedding coordinator, was extremely responsive, kind, and knowledgeable throughout the planning process and she was there for me for the whole wedding day, too. The rest of the staff members at Longshore were also incredibly attentive - it felt like everywhere I went that day there was someone waiting for me to help me maneuver my dress, tell me where to go, or ask if I needed anything. The best features of The Inn at Longshore in my opinion are that the facility is beautiful and clean, the staff is professional, they give complimentary wedding coordination which makes the day run smoothly, and OnTheMarc's menus are innovative and delicious. When I first started wedding planning, I was focused on finding a venue that wouldn't feel cookie-cutter; I wanted something that would be authentic and fresh. The Inn at Longshore delivered the ambience and feel I wanted and made it very personal for me and my husband. I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I have been married for a little over a year and I can't believe it's taken me so long to put my review up. We cannot say enough good things about the Inn at Longshore. There was a lot of back and forth leading up to the big day and my husband and I went for a little more unconventional event (for the venue) - however, it was never stressful and we got an unforgettable experience. We went with highly customized stations during the cocktail hour and the reception for a Sunday daytime wedding. Absolutely amazing. Our guests still talk about how good the food was. Everyone on the staff from when we first went to tour the venue to after the wedding was so attentive and caring.

Profile Picture Maxine, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

There are no words that describe what an amazing venue this is for a wedding! Not only was the view breathtaking from the lawn and the ballroom gorgeous but the staff made the day perfect. Laina and her team which included Adiranne, Eddie and Melissa were unbelievably attentive and took care of me and my groom the whole night. We didn't have to worry about a thing. All of my hard work planning the day came together beautifully thanks to the OnTheMarc team. Every wedding is judged on a few key things and besides the venue and band, the food is extremely important. OnTheMarc did not let down...everyone raved about the moist and flavorful Halibut and the tender and perfectly seasoned filet. The passed desserts were a hit as well especially the smores and chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches. My husband and I were so thrilled to have our wedding at The Inn at Longshore and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an elegant, unforgettable wedding on the coastline of Southern CT.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Inn at Longshore staff was the absolute best! I had Laina as my wedding coordinator and she could not have been more helpful. On the day of, we felt like royalty. The staff made sure that we had everything we needed all night. All of my guests raved about the food and the service. They said it was one of the best weddings they had been to. The pictures that we got by the water were incredible. Plus the free bridal suite you get for the night of the wedding was great. I would highly recommend having your wedding here.

Profile Picture User7332056, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception here on 8.19.16 and could not have been happier with the whole experience! We ended up picking a Friday which was a cheaper option. Not originally my first choice but it ended up making so much sense and worked out well, plus you get 2 days post wedding to enjoy if you aren't going on your honeymoon immediately. Laina was our coordinator and she was so helpful! I couldn't have asked for anyone better. She was understanding and helpful it made the whole process so much easier. The cocktail hour was amazing, if you have good weather the location is a dream. The food was some of the best we ever had. People are still raving about it! I could go on and on about the entire day and how perfect it was. I wish we could experience that day again I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

BOOK THIS VENUE!!! This place was absolutely incredible. The people were kind, considerate, and helpful and clearly worked very hard to make our day perfect. The location is beautiful - that's obvious from the pictures - but what you also NEED to know is the people are great, the food is perfection, the Inn is so warm and friendly it feels like you're at home, and BONUS if you want some sort of after party, you can try to work something out with the owner of the restaurant right NEXT DOOR. I know you only get married once, but if I had the money to marry my husband a million times, I'd do it here every time.

Profile Picture Janice, 7/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Plated, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

My husband and I had our reception at The Inn at Longshore this past July, and we are so glad we did! Everything -- from the service to our AMAZING wedding coordinator, Julia -- was wonderful! Everyone was professional, helpful, and so accommodating. My bridesmaids and I had our hair/makeup done at the Inn Sunday morning (the morning of our wedding) and the staff (especially Takeya!!) was always one step ahead of us. The venue itself was spotless and the view was spectacular. The food was unbelievable! All of our guests raved about it, and still do! We could not have asked for a more perfect day! I wish we could celebrate all over again! I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Patty, 7/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access

This venue is beautiful. The staff is so friendly and willing to help in every circumstance. They also worked with my budget which was awesome!

I never had to think about what was going to happen that night because I knew they had it covered. They also made my decor look beautiful at the venue. All in all I would highly suggest this venue!

Profile Picture User5350900, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

Our May 21, 2016 wedding at Longshore was a dream come true.

First, the place: A quaint, historic inn on a breathtaking property on the Long Island sound. It's a classic New England setting with all of the finer details you would expect from a top NYC venue.

Then, the people: The Longshore team is the definition of professionalism and class, and not one of them misses a beat. From day one, Laina (our coordinator) handled every question and concern with grace and ease. There are a ton of other behind-the-scenes people like Eddie, Christine, and Mary at the front desk, all of whom made my husband and me (not to mention our guests) feel so special and welcome.

Honorable mentions:
- Don't be deterred by a date with two events! There was a bar mitzvah immediately prior to our wedding reception, but I would have NEVER known if they hadn't told me. The space was flawless and everything was ready for us.

- The food, oh, the food! On the Marc events did not disappoint. Our guests were raving all night. From the pizza station and the mini lobster rolls to the passed desserts and coffee/cordial bar, there was indulgence at every turn. Laina even ensured that John and I had plenty to eat, hand-delivering some hors d'oeuvres before we entered our cocktail hour and flagging us down when dinner was served.

- The Pearl was a great spot for an after party next door, and they let us shut down the place. :)

- I was so appreciative to the team for having our cocktail hour outdoors, even though the danger of rain loomed the evening. The photos are priceless!

- Magic just happens at Longshore. It's like a whole team of elves are there making things go perfectly and smoothly, down to packing up your cake and props and having them waiting for you in the morning.

THANK YOU Longshore for, without a doubt, the best day of our lives. We hope to be back soon!!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/21/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Booking the Inn at Longshore for our wedding venue was by far the best decision we made! I cannot say enough good things about the venue, location, employees, food, drinks, service, etc!! Our friends and family were raving about every last detail that this venue provided. Our wedding coordinator, Laina, was without a doubt what made our wedding day go so smooth. From answering my weekly annoying emails to dealing with unexpected transportation issues on the day of, Laina gave me faith and reassurance that our big day would be perfect. The detailed vision I had surrounding the decor and style of our wedding were flawlessly prepared by Laina and the rest of the team at Longshore. I can't stress enough how amazing everything went at the Inn at Longshore, if I had to redo our wedding day I would choose again and again to have it at this venue.

Profile Picture Colby, 5/14/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Our wedding at The Inn at Longshore was absolutely perfect! It was wonderful and stress free experience. We loved every minute begingkng working with Christine in the sales dept to working with Julia our event coordinator. Julia was organized and very responsive. She was the reason I had NO stress on the wedding day. I knew she and the staff at Longshore had everything covered. The food was amazing! The wedding guests are still talking about how good the food was.. And being from NJ/NYC we had lots of food-snobs! I wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married at the Inn at Longshore on April 15, 2016 and the experience was nothing short than absolutely perfect. My mom and I first met Christine (Sales Director) in the late Fall to tour the space and I immediately knew this was the place. She answered all of our questions and put us at ease - especially since we were going to be planning a wedding in only 5 months! Our first introduction to Laina and Max was at our private tasting and my fiance and I left feeling very excited and very full. The food, presentation and open communication were outstanding. We really felt part of the menu planning and the courses were fresh and original. We had an issue leading up to the wedding with an external party rental company which could have been a slight disaster but I barely registered any anxiety because Laina and Eddie were the ultimate problem-solvers and made the end result better than the original plan. The day of the wedding was a DREAM. I still can’t believe how amazing it all was. My mom and I spent the night before at the Inn and woke up to a sunny day and enjoyed breakfast and a cup of coffee in the cozy cafe downstairs before the events of the day kicked in. Laina and Eddie were absolute professionals and made the day so easy and so enjoyable. One of my favorite memories of the wedding day is taking a few minutes to just chat with Laina and express how happy we were to work with her. Our guests have not stopped raving about the beautiful location, the food (Mini lobster rolls! Short rib! Warm chocolate chip cookies!) and the service (Everyone was served at the same time and every dish was perfectly cooked and served warm. Looking at the waiters descend in from the kitchen was like looking at a scene from a Disney movie, they were so in sync!). My husband and I are still on Cloud 9 and our families would live this experience over and over again without changing a thing. You will not go wrong having your wedding here!

Profile Picture Marisa, 4/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Nothing makes a bride happier than hearing the words "best wedding ever!" from her guests. I cannot say enough about how amazing our wedding was at The Inn at Longshore. The staff there is fantastic; they are super responsive, and they were a pleasure to work with from our first meeting to the close of the reception. We were lucky to have a beautiful fall day, and the pictures I have seen so far are gorgeous - what a background! I have heard nothing but positive feedback from guests about just how lovely the venue was in general, but also guests were raving about the cocktail hour and the excellent service in particular. I heard from a ton of people how impressive the cocktail hour was. The passed hors d'oeuvres were high quality, delicious, and came around frequently. Guests said they didn't have to wait for anything the entire night, and there was never a line at the bar. We loved the look of the ballroom in general for the reception, but we especially loved that there is a stage area for a band to setup. The whole day ran very smoothly from start to finish. I really could go on and on, but to sum up, I would recommend the Inn at Longshore to brides in a heartbeat. I hope I am able to attend a wedding there one day so I can eat more food :-)

Profile Picture Shauna, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

My husband and I got married at the Inn at Longshore on 8/8/15 and it was the wedding of our dreams. The day we went to visit the venue we knew it was perfect for us. You cannot beat the view on the lawn. We had both our ceremony and our reception here. Everyone at the Longshore are so friendly and really catered to our needs. Laina and Eddie did an amazing job and were so helpful on the day of our wedding. We have received so many compliments about the location, venue and food. I am so happy that we chose the Inn at Longshore to have our wedding.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We selected the Inn at Longshore almost 15 months in advance of our wedding on a rainy day in March. It didn't matter that the weather was poor when we toured the Inn because this venue has that CT shoreline charm inside and out. I was convinced It would rain on our wedding day so this was a big factor for us - the venue needed to be beautiful rain or shine. We did luck out with a spectacular spring day which only helped to elevate our already wonderful experience. Everyone that we spoke to at Longshore when booking our wedding and the lead-up to it, Christine and Kacy, were professionals and friendly. They answered our questions so quickly and entertained a few extra in person visits from either us or my parents who lived close by (their only daughter was getting married, these things happen!) Eddie and Laina, our day of staff, were also great. They made sure we ate at cocktail hour, wrestled some lobster rolls way from our guests who couldn't stop eating them, along with all of the other delicious food.
I wish I could go back in time, skip the other 10 venues we looked at first and go straight to Longshore and go have another epic party with all the people we love!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently celebrated our wedding at the Inn at Longshore on NYE, and it was the most amazing day of our lives. The staff at the Inn made sure the day went perfectly from start to finish. We were met at the door with champagne in hand and from then on treated like royalty. All of our guests had the most amazing time, the food was excellent, the drinks were flowing, and the venue looked beautiful. All of the staff at the Inn worked hard to make sure our day was everything we had imagined. I highly recommend the Inn at Longshore as a venue. If I could do it again, I would chose them in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Inn at Longshore did an amazing job for our wedding. We had our ceremony and reception there and the staff was professional friendly and attentive. Laina especially did a great job tending to all of our needs and making sure our bridal party was where they needed to be. This is a great location for anyone to have their wedding

Profile Picture Noelle, 4/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy I chose the Inn at Longshore as my wedding venue. The team was incredible to work with. I planned the wedding from out of state and Kacy at The Inn at Longshore made my planning a breeze. She answered emails very quickly and was always in contact with me. Eddie was with us the night of the wedding and was fabulous to work with. He made our night so easy and was a pleasure to have by our side. I feel like the team at The Inn at Longshore really want the bride and groom to be present in the moment and enjoy their night. They take care of all the little things so you don't have to and really go above and beyond your expectations. They blew us away and I could not be happier with them.

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at the Inn @ Longshore on New Years Eve and it was the most incredible night. I have not one complaint. The Inn @ longshore was spectacular and everything went perfectly. I didn't have to worry about a thing, if there was a problem I did not know anything about it. The team @ longshore was incredible, I couldn't have asked for anything more. The months leading up to the event Kacy was always available to answer my questions and extremely helpful. The day of Eddie was my event manager and he was so wonderful to work it. He took care of everything and did so effortlessly. He was extremely professional. We arrived at the venue early to take pictures and the room looked amazing thanks to the staff's hard work. The fact that the room was all set up made it easy for the bridal party to take pictures so fast and be able to attend cocktail hour. Both bars were open during cocktail hour and guests were served often and fast. The food came out steadily and everyone was happy and full. Dinner was served quick and the bar stayed opened the entire dinner which was great for my guests. I have not one complaint and can not think of one moment the entire night where I was unhappy with the service. I would recommend the Longshore for any event.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/31/14, 5 Reviews