The Hotel Concord Reviews

69 | Concord, NC

69 Reviews for The Hotel Concord

69 The Hotel Concord Reviews

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Our daughter, Lindsey, was married 09/01/18 at The Hotel Concord. Can't say enough about this beautiful vintage venue and about Lynn and her fantastic staff! From first meeting months ago through the magical evening, they all worked so diligently that little was left up to us. If you like all the personal touches, this is the place for you! We had guests from CA, NY, Ohio, VA, and NC; all were in awe!!!

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at the Hotel Concord. Lynn took great care of us and thought of everything; the space was stunning; our vision was perfectly executed. We highly recommend!

The Hotel Concord 1
    The Hotel Concord 2
    The Hotel Concord 3
    The Hotel Concord 4
    The Hotel Concord 5
    The Hotel Concord 6
    The Hotel Concord 7

Sheri · Married on 06/15/2018

The Hotel Concord is a fabulous venue for a wedding! We hosted my daughter’s wedding there in June. Everything was so very beautiful and the day progressed so flawlessly thanks to Lynn and her staff.

Jamie · Married on 05/26/2018

Our son and his fiancé were honored by our family with a rehearsal dinner at the Hotel Concord. We had a wonderful night with family and friends celebrating the upcoming nuptials in a beautiful environment, with wonderful staff and awesome food/drink. Lynn made everything super easy which helped to make the night even more enjoyable. We will never forget the professionalism and all-star service!

The Hotel Concord 8

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

We worked with Lynn to host our wedding this April. The venue is beautiful and Lynn is an expert in coordinating your big day. She works with you and within your budget to decorate for your event, and she has a great inventory of decor items to rent. The day-of coordination included in the venue rental is well worth the price. Lynn has a great relationship with local vendors and keeps everyone in the loop so that the day runs smoothly. We were very pleased to have her running the show and our wedding was fabulous.

Sent on 06/07/2018

The Hotel Concord's reply:

Great working with and Kenny and getting to know your family!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Hotel Concord, Lynn and her team. The hotel itself is a beautiful space that has several different levels and rooms, which made our day feel as though it was hosted in several locations although the reception and ceremony were both on site. It has been recently refurbished while staying true to its history. I can't imagine anywhere more perfect to get married!

Lynn Neal was an amazing asset from day 1. She worked with us through the entire planning process, helping with everything from our table settings and linens to choosing our signature cocktails. She remembered things I had mentioned 6 months prior that I hadn't even remembered! Lynn has a huge selection of linens and decor to choose from, and it took a lot of stress out of the process that it was all on site and we did not have to coordinate multiple vendors and drop offs for decor. On the day off, everything seemed to go off without a hitch. She directed our caterers, florist, photo booth and DJ upon their arrival. All we did was show up and have an amazing time! I would recommend Lynn and the Hotel Concord to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding venue in the Charlotte area.

Stephen · Married on 12/10/2016

The minute we walked into The Hotel Concord, we were in love and didn't look anywhere else. The detail of the Hotel is beautiful and adds so much character to pictures and decorations. We loved working with the event coordinator, Lynn. She was so helpful, accommodating and easy to work with! She was unable to be there for the wedding so her assistant was there and she did fabulous! Everything about the reception was perfect and nothing went wrong! I highly recommend The Hotel Concord for your venue. We are so happy that we picked this unique place :)

Kristen · Married on 11/19/2016

Lynn is such a wonderful individual to work with. She recommended all of our other vendors to us, and we couldn't be more happy with how the day turned out. She made planning a wedding from 300 miles away so easy! Always appreciated her personal touch and her attention to detail.

gabriela · Married on 10/08/2016

Love this venue. Such an elegant place for a wedding. We didn't pay too much for decorations because this venue is naturally beautiful.
    Lynn is also awesome to work with. I emailed her several times and she would always get back to me so quickly. We hired her as the wedding coordinator on the day of the wedding and she took care of it all. Everything ran smoothly. We had an issue with our flower arrangements (some family members knocked them over) and Lynn was able to salvage the arrangements and we were still able to use them. We were extremely happy with her services!

Taylor · Married on 09/24/2016

THE BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE!!! We worked with Lynn Neal at The Hotel Concord and she was more than accommodating with our wedding wishes. She even provided linens, tables, napkins and various decor. The Hotel itself is absolutely beautiful and beyond romantic. It was our BEST wedding decision to pick Lynn with The Hotel Concord. Even almost a year after our event we still have guests commenting on how beautiful the venue was.

Angelia · Married on 09/10/2016

Lynn Neal is TheBomb.com! I had the pleasure of having both my wedding and reception at The Hotel Concord. I told Lynn that I wanted everything to be beautiful and she exceeded all of my expectations. She was even able to help me as my guest count continued to increase days before the wedding. She knows weddings like the back of her hand. All of the vendors she referred me to were outstanding. The day of my event ran very smoothly, The Hotel Concord Staff took great care of us. I am trying to find a reason to use this venue again so that I can work with Lynn. If you are looking for a wedding venue look no further. Stop what you are doing and call Lynn Neal !!!!

Lea · Married on 08/13/2016

Our daughter's wedding and reception were held at The Hotel Concord and the day was absolutely perfect! Not only was the entire event perfect it was fun, comfortable, and simply joyful. As the mother of the bride, I fully anticipated that I would be nervous or stressed and that was certainly not the case at all. Lynn Neal had every detail completely organized, managed, and under control! There were not any details that she overlooked. The venue is beautiful and we hosted an afternoon wedding which was even more beautiful with all of the natural light. We had 150 guest and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the venue and how smoothly the event moved along. I appreciated the way that Lynn was very visible and helping the entire time and kept checking in with me to see if there was anything that we needed. But more than that, I was extremely pleased with the way she listened to both the bride and groom before the wedding; continued to check on the bride and groom throughout the day to see if they needed anything or wanted anything changed; and in general advised them and offered opinions and suggestions in a positive, helpful way. Additionally, she worked with the caterer and cake baker to have all of the food set up along with getting the flowers in place on the day of the wedding. We never even saw the florist the day of the wedding but the flowers were beautiful and in place. Lynn does a fantastic job of managing the entire event while making everyone feel comfortable and welcome.

Sent on 08/31/2016

The Hotel Concord's reply:

Thank you Lea! I thoroughly enjoyed working with all of you too!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my wedding venue! Both my husband and myself are incredibly grateful to have found such a classy, beautiful, and timeless location. From the moment I stepped foot inside I was in awe at how beautiful everything was. So much detail is placed into it's upkeep, that the beauty of the venue speaks for itself without the need for excessive decorations, which is something I REALLY loved. What truly allowed for my wedding day to be more than I could have ever imagined, was the opportunity to work with Lynn, the venue coordinator. She is INCREDIBLE, and honestly became my sounding board throughout the entire wedding process. Since I was planning my wedding from Indiana, I was limited to doing the majority of things online, and loved having her there to simply ask questions or for advice whenever I was unsure about something. She has an unbelievably special way of allowing the bride to feel in control, while still providing honest and extremely useful advice. She has so many years of experience with weddings, and is able to completely diffuse any stressful situations without skipping a beat (she even helped to lace me into my corseted gown the day of my wedding! lol). I genuinely have no idea what I would have done without her throughout this process, and HIGHLY recommend not only this venue but her impeccable services to anyone looking for a venue near or around the Charlotte area. Thank you SO, SO, SO much for everything!!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

The Hotel Concord's reply:

Brittany & Kevin~ It was a pleasure to work with both of you on your Wedding Day! I'm so happy that it has brought so much joy and happiness for you to remember. Best of luck!

Julia · Married on 04/09/2016

I am so glad I picked the Hotel Concord for my wedding venue! It was the perfect fit for our style and needs. Lynn was so helpful from the very beginning and did an amazing job coordinating everything on the day of. I wish we could get married every weekend!!! So thankful for video so we can relive it over and over again! We had about 155 guests and every fit comfortably in the main hall with some extra tables on the side balcony part. Our guest list was supposed to be bigger and it's great they can accommodate that with the upstairs area. We loved everything about our day!

Porschia · Married on 03/12/2016

I selected The Hotel Concord for my vow renewal ceremony and reception and it was the best decision during my planning process. Everything that day ran smoothly and I felt very well take care of. Lynn was there every step of the way and was very organized and professional during our consultations, rehearsal and the day of the wedding. Along with her great expertise is the venue that is absolutely breathtaking! The entire night my family told me how the venue was so beautiful. It was THE BEST DAY EVER and I wish I could do it all over again!!!

Mark · Married on 10/12/2015

Lynn Neal, the events manager for Hotel Concord was very organized, professional and responsive throughout the planning process and the day of the wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better day, no problems at all.
    I highly recommend Hotel Concord for your event.

Sent on 10/24/2015

The Hotel Concord's reply:

Thanks Mark! It was great working with you as well. Best of luck in your new job and move! Let me know if you need any referrals from my family:)

Meghan · Married on 10/11/2015

Lynn, at the Hotel Concord, is phenomenal! Worth her weight in gold! She made planning a wedding from 500 miles away easy. From setting up meetings on weird weekends between weddings when we would be in town, to coordinating the whole day - she was great. She was definitely on top of her job and pulled off our day flawlessly. Thank you Lynn! As for the Hotel itself, it is stunningly beautiful. The pictures came out gorgeous. I would definitely recommend Lynn and the Hotel Concord to anybody who asks.

Glenda · Married on 10/10/2015

Lynn was fabulous! We felt no need to hire an event planner because Lynn was able to meet all of our needs or direct us to those who could help. We valued her recommendations and appreciated her professional guidance. She also was open to adding the name of our caterer to her preferred list of vendors which was a clear demonstration of her flexibility.

A beautiful location with a fabulous staff! Lynn has really re-established the Hotel Concord as the premiere and classy place to celebrate a wedding. From the freshly updated historic site (new curtains and fresh paint) to the great location in downtown Concord, we loved everything about our reception. Lynn went above and beyond to make our dream reception come true and downtown Concord is lucky to have a vendor of this caliber. Thanks everyone!

Joanna · Married on 10/03/2015

Lynn was amazing to work with, she was so quick to respond to any questions I had relating to the the venue or wedding planning in general. She was so very helpful and truly wants to make sure her brides have an amazing wedding day. She is very involved with all the vendors that come in to her venue ensuring that the event goes as smooth as possible. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and convenient to be able to have the ceremony and reception in the same location. Our families were very pleased to have Lynn and the Hotel Concord be a part of our wedding day. My father even reached out to Lynn a couple days before the wedding to help add a special touch that was a surprise for me and she made it happen.

Lynn is awesome and kept everything on time and in order. She made sure my husband and I had time to eat, a drink in our hand and even helped ,y bridesmaids with my bustle! The Venue is amazingly beautiful and everything I envisioned for our wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2015

The Hotel Concord's reply:

So happy for the two of you! Hope you had an amazing honeymoon. Keep in touch!

Judy · Married on 07/18/2015

Our entire experience working with the Events Manager and staff at The Hotel Concord was wonderful. Lynn is very organized and efficient and provided us with peace of mind. We had no doubt that things would run smoothly and that everything would follow our planned schedule. Through the entire evening, we never had to worry about remembering what needed to be done when - it was all kept on track for us. We can not say enough good things about the evening. We would definitely schedule another even at The Hotel Concord, and strongly encourage others to schedule an event there.

Lacey · Married on 05/31/2015

My husband and I got married almost 4 months ago on May 31st 2015 and I have to say Lynn helped me with everything! Lynn knows everything and was always ready and responsive to help. She even did my bridesmaids flowers for the ceremony! The venue is really beautiful and spacious. My friends and family cannot stop talking about it. My dreams really came true. Everything I envisioned my wedding reception to be, Lynn turned into reality. Lynn, thank you for everything! I am so glad to have met you. We really appreciate all you've done and we won't forget you!

Sent on 10/20/2015

The Hotel Concord's reply:

Than!ks Lacey! It was a pleasure working with you and your mom! Two classy ladies! Best wishes to you

Miranda · Married on 05/23/2015

Stunning venue! The ball room is absolutely gorgeous. All of our guests were amazed by how beautiful and unique the hotel is. Lynn was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to me every time I called, texted, or e-mailed. We hired her as our coordinator as well and she stayed on top of everything and made my whole day run smooth! The best choice I made was choosing this venue!

Amber · Married on 04/18/2015

This was the perfect venue for my wedding and reception, I wouldn't change a thing about it! Lynn was so amazing to work with and took away so much of the wedding stress. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!