The Hive Wedding Collective Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 06/11/2022

10/10 Recommend!

There are no words to express how grateful I am to Christine and The Hive Collective. I met Christine in December 2020, and knew from the jump I HAD to be her client.

Christine is professional, personable, and all around fun to work with. She provided us with preferred vendors, reviewed contracts, and general planning support without ever pushing her opinions.

Our venue had day of coordination, but thank God we brought in Christine! Throughout our 18 month engagement, the venue had gone through 3 day of coordinators, and ultimately did not have one on our wedding day. Christine jumped in and executed our wedding flawlessly.

On the wedding day, we did not have to worry about a thing. Many of the guests complimented on how lovely Christine is and how effortlessly she made the day seem. My husband who was hesitant in hiring a planner gushed at how wonderful Christine is, calling her "more than a wedding planner, but a BEAST".

Christine is truly the best, and I cannot recommend her and The Hive Collective enough!
    Rakeshia Married on 05/14/2022

Heather was fantastic!

My husband and I worked with Heather about two months before our wedding date (5/14/22) and she was very calm but friendly and organized. She asked some great questions when we met with our venue coordinator and even gave us some helpful tips about how to make our day run smoothly. Heather has a wealth of knowledge about the wedding industry, planning, and logistics, so it was no surprise that she was reaching out to our vendors and keeping us updated with anything we needed to do on our end. Due to our guest count, we needed two assistants to help Heather make our day perfect! Both were just as nice and friendly. One of the assistants made sure that I was comfortable and relaxed before my grand entrance and it helped calm me down. If there was an issue, we didn't know about it! I would highly recommend Heather and The Hive Collective to anyone looking to plan a wedding or if they need help with the logistical part of the wedding plans.
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 04/23/2022

We can’t recommend Christine highly enough!

I feel extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Christine. Though we chose the 60-day package, Christine was responsive and available to answer questions, review contracts, and give planning advice as soon as we hired her. Her connections with other wedding professionals helped us find an incredible team of vendors and she was able to build relationships and work with our ceremony and reception venues to transform and elevate the spaces we were in. She navigated bumps in the road with ease and grace, to the point that we had minimum stress on our wedding day knowing that Christine was at the helm. On top of all of this, she’s just a lovely person to work with. I cannot recommend her or The Hive highly enough. Thank you for everything, Christine!
  • Devin
    Devin E. Married on 04/23/2022

Highly recommend

Heather was our planner for our wedding at The Market at Grelen and she was amazing! During the planning phase, she was very helpful guiding us through the process... she kept us on schedule, knew all the details about the venue, and had great recommendations for other vendors. She has a talent for design and excellent instincts on when to give advice vs. when to just reinforce our decisions & give us comfort. On the day-of, she ran the event flawlessly and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Definitely go with her if you're thinking about hiring a planner.
  • Candice
    Candice S. Married on 04/02/2022

A stress-free wedding thanks to these ladies!

If you are reading this review, HIRE THEM! If you are worried about how to make it fit in your budget, FIGURE IT OUT! Lol they are so worth it! From the very beginning these ladies had our back!
    We had the hardest time finding a venue on our own. Once I realized it was time for some help, I went to the Dream Team aka The Hive Wedding Collective and Christine stepped in and made things happen in less than 24 hours! I’m not exaggerating…in less than 24 hours she had helped us secure our dream venue and our wedding date. Christine had a wedding with another couple on our wedding date so she was unable to be our wedding planner BUT Ciera did NOT disappoint. I followed Ciera for weeks prior on Instagram and her content is amazing (and VERY helpful) and I knew she would be a perfect fit for us. She was always thinking ahead, extremely organized and beyond helpful with developing and refining our vision for our special day. She helped us stay within in our budget, and that is really important lol. You dream of all of these beautiful things that you want until you see the price tags lol not only did she keep us on track, she would provide great alternatives if something was out of our budget. I think what I appreciated the most, was her honest feedback based on her time and experience as a wedding planner. For many of us, this is our first wedding…sure, we have attended weddings and maybe been in a few weddings, but planning your *own* wedding is a whole different experience and there a lot of things we don’t realize or know…but Ciera does! She was familiar with things for a traditional wedding or a new and modern wedding. She had unique and innovative ideas. She knew the things that were very successful at weddings and the things that were not, which is extremely helpful and will save you money lol! Needless to say, it was a stress-free planning experience. The day of our wedding was even better. Ciera went over and beyond to make sure I was okay, my husband was okay and even our family members were okay. She even brought us food and drinks during the cocktail hour/pictures to make sure we were enjoying every moment of our day! I honestly don't think I would have survived the planning process or the wedding day without her! 10/10 would recommend.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca H. Married on 11/20/2021

Booking The Hive is the Reason our Wedding was Perfect

Do yourself a huge favor and book The Hive. Christine was our wedding planner and she was the best wedding decision I made (other than picking my husband, of course). My husband and I both are hardcore planner types and had jobs that allowed us plenty of time to do our own research, so when we started planning our wedding we definitely were skeptical about the value-add a planner could bring. Boy were we wrong!

To begin with, Christine pays for herself in her vendor recommendations. She has a huge list of vendors who are top tier quality and great value for the price. Throughout the process the only decisions we regretted were going off-list to try to save a buck here and there. Don't bother. If a vendor is not on Christine's list, it is probably because the cheaper price isn't worth the sacrifice. But even then, Christine swooped in to make everything right and ensure our wedding was absolutely beautiful!

Also, there are a million details and decisions that, unless you are a wedding planner yourself, you are likely not going to anticipate. I was the Maid of Honor in two weddings and a bridesmaid in a third before I tied the knot. I thought this made me the closest thing to an expert in wedding planning short of an actual professional. Turns out, as in most fields, the gap between an informed layman and an actual expert is unbelievably vast! But even if I had been able to anticipate every detail, the logistics of putting it together is a full-time job - which is why it is Christine's full time job (weird how that works)!

Her vast experience in the industry means she has seen it all and she knows what does and doesn't work. She knows how many guests you need to plan transportation for, she knows how quickly people will be able to be herded out of the venue at the end of the night, she knows how long set up will take, she knows how to enhance your themes or to make traditional details like a guest book new and creative!

Now that I have hopefully convinced you that you need a wedding planner, let me explain why that planner absolutely should be Christine. Christine is a consummate professional. She is organized, responsive, and does whatever it takes to make your day beautiful and easy. And as I mentioned before, she has vast experience in the industry - even the vendors we talked to all gush about what a great planner she is - and she knows how to leverage that experience to your advantage. When we forgot batteries for the polaroid camera we were using for our guest book, she sent someone out to get them. When my florist scaled back our flowers due to covid-based price increases, she went out and purchased greenery and candles to fill out the entryway. When we had a guest tell us last minute that they actually could attend after RSVP-ing no, she texted the venue to get an immediate answer on whether they could accomodate the request. When my hair and makeup team needed to be replaced due to COVID safety concerns, she found me an incredible replacement.

But I think what stands out to me the most about my wedding planning experience is that Christine is so incredibly fun to work with! She is creative, funny, selfless, and just a very cool person. We spoke with several wedding planners before booking Christine, but none of them made us feel so immediately comfortable and excited. My husband and I wanted our wedding to reflect our personalities and our interests. I am a huge Harry Potter fan and my husband loves Star Wars. Christine was able to take my vague outline of a vision and create a beautiful yet incredibly fun wedding that subtly acknowledged our respective fandoms. She was so enthusiastic throughout the whole process and made planning sessions feel like we were hanging out with a long-time friend. From the moment we booked, Christine made herself available for any question we had - long before our 90-day contract began. And when we had to reschedule the whole wedding due to COVID, she took care of the whole thing, again, long before her 90-day contract even began. Christine is worth every penny. Book her.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 11/13/2021

A wedding day more perfect than I could have ever dreamed!

We can’t say enough good things about Ciera from The Hive Wedding Co! We purchased the Full Planning package and from the time we hired her to our wedding day a little over 1 year later, she never missed a single detail. My now husband and I have very busy careers and I was living states away throughout our entire engagement. We had to rely on Ciera to do so much of the leg work from finding vendors, having meetings on our behalves…even down to picking up our wedding dessert on wedding weekend. She made me feel like being so far away was nothing to worry about. Ciera thought about everything before we could even think about it. More times than not she already knew what our answer would be before posing an idea simply because she learned us that well. It was easy to feel like our wedding was the only one she was planning. We always joked and said it was her wedding and not ours, and I feel like she poured her heart into it as if it was - making sure the planning process was easy and the big day was more than I could have ever dreamed it to be - which it 100% was!

If you’re still searching through planner after planner, congratulations your search has now ended. Fill out the inquiry. Get the quote. Pay the deposit. Then sit back and enjoy a stress free planning process. I can’t recommend her enough!
    Anne M. Married on 11/13/2021

Incredible

I have organized (as an amateur) about a dozen events that included anywhere from 30 to 300 guests at third party venues. I was in 13 weddings (back in the day) and have been to more than I can count. As a consequence, I was skeptical about the need for a planner for my daughter’s wedding. I was wrong – not because I couldn’t have done it, but because it was so very very much better because I didn’t.

I have concluded that a wedding planner has three principal roles: dealing with vendors, coordinating day-of logistics, and managing the mother of the bride. (Yes, that would be me.) Heather Clarke of The Hive https://thehiveweddingco.com/ was superlative at all three. My daughter (the bride), her betrothed, and I took care of the front end on our own, deploying our significant organizational skills to identify and vet all our vendors. We hired Heather as a 90-day planner to be tagged-in to coordinate everything beginning three months out. After a year-long Covid delay, we were thrilled to have her take over. She managed two recalcitrant vendors with grace and firmness, worked with the bride and groom to get them everything they wanted, and handled this strong-willed MOB with a delicacy I could never have imagined. A hiccup two hours before the wedding was about to turn me into The Incredible Hulk, but she stepped in and made everything all better. The bottom line is that her presence and participation were instrumental in making the day a joy and love-filled one for all, and I didn’t have to do anything. My family can’t thank her enough for supporting us in the once-in-a-lifetime occasion.
    Emma J. Married on 10/22/2021

Heather Clarke with the Hive

We had an absolutely exceptional experience with Heather as our wedding planner. I was really struggling with the decision and cost to get a planner at the beginning of our wedding preparation and now I cannot imagine how we would have done it without Heather. She was everything we could have wanted in a wedding planner and more. She made our day beautiful, she dealt with our vendors, she made expert recommendations, she dealt with our type A personalities, she helped manage our budget… she did it ALL with a friendliness and professionalism that cannot be matched. I cannot recommend Heather enough if you’re in need of a wedding planner.
  • Keneil
    Keneil R. Married on 10/10/2021

Hiring a planner was the best investment

Where do we begin well I guess at “Ciera was amazing from the beginning.” Her communication with all of our vendors is top notch. Her ability to ensure that our wedding was flawless and was reflective of Keneil and Keisha… Nailed it!!!

Ciera went from our planner to that person we love so much. Her creatively and design was amazing and made our wedding day perfect She was open and honest and made every decision so easy and smooth. *Us’s Wedding*

Shoutout to Anne and Noelle for making sure the day of was flawless! You ladies are rockstars and our families are still talking about the wonderful job you did!!
  • Glenda
    Glenda L. Married on 10/08/2021

Anne Michelle is Simply the BEST!

As my fiancé and I were approaching the 90-day countdown to our big day, anxiety began to kick in full force as the need for an organized and highly collaborative individual was greater than ever! During my search for wedding coordination services, I found The Hive Wedding Collective and was stopped in my tracks by the company’s touching backstory, the diverse staff, and the VCU representation (my alma mater)! Immediately upon my inquiry, we were matched with Anne Michelle - and wow, I couldn’t have chosen a more fitting partnership. Although this was her first year in the wedding industry, we truly would have never guessed it. She’s a natural planner, very communicative, quick-thinking and was highly detail oriented and thoughtful throughout the entire process. Not only did Anne Michelle alleviate a lot of the stress from planning a wedding, but she also formed a genuine bond with us and we are eternally grateful to have found our wonderful friend!
  • Kim
    Kim P. Married on 10/01/2021

The Hive is an absolute must-have vendor!

I’ve been meaning to post this review sooner, but hopefully if you are reading this and on the fence about booking the Hive, this is is your sign to just do it. They are a small, boutique team of amazing women who you absolutely want on your side for your wedding! We hired Heather for the Event Management package, knowing that we had pretty much all of our other vendors + design figured out on our end. We naively thought we’d just need a day-of coordinator but that 60-day package proved to be critical! Not only was Heather available for all of our questions from that point on, she was always just an email or text away in the months leading up to our wedding when I just needed to bounce ideas or get her professional recommendations. My husband and I knew from our very first Zoom chat that we loved her calm but confident presence and that she would be someone who could get things done for us. We ran into multiple hiccups with both our venue + hair and makeup and in both scenarios, Heather was there to a) calm me down and b) find solutions and a clear path forward. When my hair and makeup team left me hanging just 3 days before the wedding, Heather worked quickly to find several backup options but never settling until we found the absolute perfect replacement. For this alone, I will be forever indebted to her.

On our wedding day, we felt completely taken care of between Heather, her assistant, and Christine, who stepped in to help while Heather had a rehearsal down the street. The way the team was able to work together to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch is just a testament to their commitment to bringing their very best to their clients. We didn’t have a bridal party getting ready with us so even our interactions with our planning team in the hours leading up to the ceremony were so fun and put us at ease for the entire day.

Not everyone knows to consider wedding planning or coordination in their initial planning budget (we didn’t!) but after going through the planning journey, we realize that their services are invaluable and we couldn’t have done it without Heather and the rest of the Hive team. Worth it x a million. Thank you to Heather and team for being the glue that kept our day running, making it so beautiful, and ensuring that it was the best day of our lives.
  • Victoria
    Victoria R. Married on 09/19/2021

If you’re planning a wedding, hire Ciera

If you’re looking for the best planner in the game, look no further than Ciera! She helped us smoothly navigate not one but two rescheduled weddings in the midst of this ever changing covid landscape. From the first call we had way back in 2019, we knew she was the one for us! Ciera was an absolutely joy to work with - always available to answer any question we might have and kept us focused on and excited for our big day, which was no easy feat through multiple reschedules. She was so organized and thorough with all our vendors which made the day run so smoothly. Our pastor even mentioned that he’d be using her timeline template as an example for all future couples to follow. We didn’t have to think about a single thing on the wedding day and got to fully enjoy every aspect we’d worked so hard to plan. Ciera, we love you and can’t thank you enough for everything!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 09/11/2021

Perfect Match

After just a few minutes of my initial consultation with Heather, I knew I wanted to work with her. Planning a wedding in five months during a pandemic felt overwhelming with many unknowns. I felt strongly about having a planner who is realistic and in tune with potential complications caused by COVID, as well as the difficulties of planning a big wedding in a short period of time. Heather seamlessly anticipated challenges and came up with solutions so that I didn’t have to. She is direct, communicative, open-minded, creative, non-judgmental, and I always felt like she had my and my husband’s best interest in mind. She helped us select vendors that perfectly captured both our vision and our budget- she was even able to get us discounts or promotions on a few of our vendors/items. Heather helped make our wedding day absolutely magical and I can’t imagine planning our wedding without her.
  • Mrs. Foster
    Reni B. Married on 09/05/2021

Ciera Pope is the BEST!

Hiring Ciera as our day-of coordinator was sooooo worth it. Ciera stepped in 60 days in advance to see how much we had planned and help us through any outstanding details we had yet to figure out. Then she got started on a detailed timeline and floorplan for the day and making sure all our vendors were aware of the plan. And that all of our needs were accounted for in both. On the day of, she took control of the day and made sure everything went smoothly. Ciera shielded us from most things, was super attentive, kept things running on time, and won over many of our Nigerian wedding guests with how organized everything was. She checked in throughout the evening to make sure we were happy with how things were going and sometimes knew what we were thinking without us even having to say a word. Ciera is a warm, personable wedding professional who knows her stuff and is equally fun to be around. A special shoutout to Camille, Ciera’s assistant, too. It was a pleasure to work with them both and I hope more couples get to have the Ciera Pope experience.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie F. Married on 08/07/2021

I had the BEST Wedding Day!!

First I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to Ciera! Two years ago, my husband and I met in Atlanta, GA. While dating, he decided to join the U.S Army and later got stationed in Fort Lee, VA. After proposing, it was now time for me to make the big jump and move to VA. I had never been to Richmond. I was extremely nervous about having a wedding in a city/state I never lived in. I completely relied on Ciera for her expertise of knowing all the best vendors and locations in Richmond, VA. She didn't disappoint. My decor was flawless, our DJ was phenomenal. Our hair and makeup professionals were beyond gifted! I walked down the aisle feeling like a complete goddess! Ciera was very professional and calm. My family can be a bit much at times, but Ciera didn't break a sweat. If you're nervous and unsure about what to do on your big day, trust me...Ciera is who you want in your corner. (Also, everyone that attended said they had an excellent time!) Thanks again for proving a top-notch experience for me, Anthony, and our family!
  • Taylor
    Taylor R. Married on 08/01/2021

True Pros!

Heather at Hive made our small wedding such a breeze! Her calm and intuitive presence put everyone at ease, and she was such a well of knowledge and recommendations of us as we put together the team of vendors for our event. Having Heather on board as our coordinator as we built the vision for our event, assembled a team, and coordinated logistics made the planning process smooth, simple, and fun. We strongly recommend Heather and the team at Hive!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 05/01/2021

The Best of the Best. Hire them now!

I remember my first meeting with Christine over the phone and telling her how I was type A so I thought I could handle planning my wedding on my own. Through that conversation I realized how amazing she was and the next day we booked The Hive to help plan the wedding. Christine was a savior throughout the whole process. She says that she is a wedding planner, a therapist, a COVID restriction guru......well she is that and so so much more! I was having difficulty getting some vendors to contact me back and with COVID I knew I needed to act quickly. Within a week of hiring Christine she was able to secure my hair and make up, a DJ, and a videographer. Throughout the process of dealing with COVID restrictions and my venue, Christine was always professional but also my advocate. (My venue was being difficult with a few things). She made my dreams come true and I am so grateful for this. I was able to meet a few of the other wonderful ladies from The Hive the day of my wedding and although I don't know everything that went on behind the scenes I know that the day looked flawless to me and it is because of them! To anyone who is considering or is unsure if they need a wedding planner, contact The Hive and have the initial meeting. You will not be sorry! The investment is so worth it and I did not feel stressed at all the day of my wedding! Also, if I have learned anything throughout this process, a wedding coordinator provided by your venue is NOT THE SAME as a wedding planner! Love all of these ladies and I would hire them over and over again!
  • Jia
    Jia Z. Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely Recommend!

Heather was wonderful to work with! She is organized, communicative, and had us in our best interest every step of the way. We worked with her as our coordinator and she provided so much value even before our official timing started. She had great recommendations and insights on vendors I was considering and helped immensely with the ongoing list of wedding questions that popped up throughout planning. My husband and I spent a lot of time discussing how best to adjust our wedding plans amid COVID, and when we consulted with Heather on our changes she was right on board and gave us peace of mind in moving forward with what was best for our guests. Our wedding day turned out to be a dream, and if we were to do it all over again I would definitely want to do so with The Hive!
  • Hannah
    Hannah O. Married on 10/17/2020

Highly recommend

My husband and I hired Heather from the Hive Wedding Collective feeling very overwhelmed with all the tasks we had to complete. As soon as we met Heather we were at ease. She helped us navigate contracts, gave us great contacts when others fell through, and expertly coordinated our wedding day. We did not have to worry about anything because Heather was making sure it all looked like our vision. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. I truly cannot say enough positive things about our experience.
    Natalie Married on 10/03/2020

The best of the best!

Heather was such an invaluable part of our day. Her attention to detail is next level - we were confident things were going to be taken care of if they were in her hands. She has this calmness and confidence about her and approaches every obstacle with a 'no biggie' attitude, which is exactly what all couples need during the stresses of planning. Our family and friends raved about her and echoed all of our thoughts. I could go on and on, but we cannot thank Heather and The Hive enough for making our day just perfect!
  • Gen_
    Genevieve Married on 09/19/2020

Heather is simply incredible

We booked Heather at the Hive for a full wedding planning package (without venue scouting) in March 2019 for a wedding originally planned for September 2020. Every step of the way, Heather has proven that hiring her was the smartest financial decision we have made in the wedding planning process. Although the full list is much longer, here are a couple of the ways Heather has impressed as our wedding planner:
    1. In this uncertain and scary time where the wedding industry is being hit hard by coronavirus, she remained professional and unwaveringly supportive of helping us build a new plan for our wedding. She took time out of her weekend to help us advocate for ourselves in a tense negotiation with our venue, and stayed professional and calm when this venue became irrational and manipulative. The emotional support she has given us and her countless other couples is not an obligation, but evidence of the strength and beauty of her character.
    2. She is organized and detail-oriented. I am definitely on the OCD-spectrum, therefore my standards for meeting this criterion are high. To say that Heather meets them is a true testament to her as a skilled professional.
    3.. She is comfortable coordinating a variety of styles and looks for your wedding, and will work with YOUR style and vision to bring it to life. Heather's planning portfolio is extremely diverse from all perspectives, but it is especially impressive that she can work with a variety of styles from industrial chic to modern minimalist flawlessly.
    4. Perhaps most importantly, she is a kind, caring, and fun human being. In working with her for a year and a half, she has gone out of her way countless times to take stress of our plates, even before the current pandemic situation. But she is also so much fun to work with! We always have a great time chatting with her in our planning meetings.
    5. She remains calm, even when staying calm feels literally impossible. I honestly don't know how she does this. She is superhuman. But it is such a wonderful quality in a wedding planner.
    6. Every vendor she has recommended has been an abosolute joy to work with. Having a curated list of vetted professionals is a must-have when the tense current circumstances are exposing the true colors of many. We elected to chose our venue on our own and not include venue scouting in our package with Heather, but I know that IF we did include venue scouting with Heather, she would have identified the red flags with our chosen venue and recommended elsewhere. Just a note to potential future clients of the Hive: add venue scouting into your package to make sure you are utilizing the full knowledge of your planner!
  • Kelli
    Kelli L. Married on 09/12/2020

Heather Clarke Kemmen from The Hive Wedding Collective was an incredible wedding Asset!

Heather Clarke Kemmen from the Hive Wedding Collective was an incredible asset to our family leading up to our daughter's wedding. She started off by introducing us to Aisle Planner, which is a software which made our planning much easier. Heather was ALWAYS easy to get in touch with and highly responsive. She helped me think through every detail beforehand so that when the wedding day came, we were not surprised, but prepared. She also took care of signage for me right before the wedding, something for which I was super grateful. She has a very "can do" attitude and was able to manage, in a calm and collected manner, the multitude of details that arise when coordinating a large wedding. She corresponded with all our our vendors and gave them very good and specific information ahead of time, so that everyone was well-informed and knew to call her if there was any emergency. Heather was gracious and gentle while being clear and direct.

She ran our rehearsal on Friday night and made it seems simple and clear. On the day of the wedding, she arranged for flowers from the reception and our other personal items to be returned at the end of the night to our home. Without being asked, she had one of her assistants make an extra trip to purchase false eyelash glue because of a conversation she overheard:). She made an extra trip to our home to deliver back some envelopes filled with tip money that I had mistakenly given her at the rehearsal. She made sure that my husband and I, and the groom's parents, were informed about the events of the reception in a timely manner so we didn't miss a thing! Heather was well worth the expense of having a 90-day coordinator and if she's still in the business when our younger daughter gets married, we will, hands down, call upon her again!
    Jill D. Married on 07/01/2020

Simply a miracle worker!

There are not enough complimentary words to describe Heather Clarke at the Hive Collective. I hired her for partial planning and she not only planned a beautiful wedding for 100, she then “unplanned” the beautiful wedding due to Covid-19, and pulled together an impromptu private elopement ceremony with less than two weeks notice. In what was an extremely stressful and uncertain time, her disposition was always calm, supportive, and understanding. The wedding planning industry was charting unprecedented waters but she was empathetic, resourceful and client-focused and I never sensed any stress on her end as she navigated all the communication and contract negotiations related to cancelling our event. She was a true partner and friend to me and I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for wedding or event planning. I look forward to working with Heather again at a future date in 2021!
  • Kristen
    Kristen D. Married on 05/09/2020

Personable and Professional

We hired Heather as our 90 day coordinator, and could not have had a more pleasant experience with her! From the moment I met her she was very personable and professional. Once the pandemic hit she did everything she could to make sure our minds were at ease and helped us postpone. She was calm and collected as we navigated the new normal. I highly recommend her for any event (big or small).