Historic Onesto Event Center and Lofts Reviews

14 | Canton, OH

14 Reviews for Historic Onesto Event Center and Lofts

Leanne Hartman · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Excellent experience!

An absolute stunning wedding venue. I true hidden gem in Canton Ohio!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Leanne,
    Thank you for taking the time and reviewing the Onesto. We certainly hope we exceeded all of your expectations.
  • Hilary

Hilary Fichter · Married on 08/01/2020

Great experience with this beautiful venue!

I highly recommend the Onesto Event Center!! My husband and I recently had our reception at the Onesto Event Center and wedding ceremony at Old Stone Chapel. Jerrica and her team were fantastic in helping us make our big day vision a reality. Everything was beautiful and we have so many wonderful memories from this one of a kind venue!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Rachel Knetzer · Married on 10/05/2019

stunning venue

Chuck and Fran were fantastic. They were helpful, available, professional, and extremely caring! This is a BEAUTIFUL place to get married or have your reception. Mine turned out so amazing.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2019

Easy and Professional

Working with the Onesto for our wedding was so stress free. Not only is the place absolutely stunning, but from our first meeting they were incredibly honest and straightforward about what was included, what wasn't, and how much everything cost. There were no hidden fees and nothing was an additional cost even though it was implied to be included previously. On top of that, everyone we worked with at the facility was so nice and genuinely wanted to help us put together an amazing ceremony and reception.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Historic Onesto Event Center and Lofts's reply:

Amanda, THANK YOU for the review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Lee during the process. The wedding was stunning!! Wishing the two of you nothing but happiness. You're always welcome to stop by and share those pictures with us!!
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful!

The onesto is a very beautiful wedding venue in Canton, Oh. Chuck and Jerrica were very helpful and accommodating . Everyone loved the venue and I wouldn’t imagine having my wedding elsewhere. The old stone chapel is beautiful as well to hold the ceremony!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Historic Onesto Event Center and Lofts's reply:

Madison, THANK YOU for taking the time to review us!! Jerrica and I greatly appreciate the comments. Your wedding was absolutely stunning! We wish you all the best.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Lombardi · Married on 10/13/2018

Exactly what I want for my wedding day

This place is magical once you walk through the door! The staff is just perfection - caters to every desire, is prompt when contacted, and the list goes on. You want a venue that you can put all your trust into and have no doubts or concerns on the biggest day of your life?? The Onesto. Jerrica, Chuck and everyone from the security to the bartenders work hard to make your day just as you intend it. THANK YOU ALL!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jennifer,
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your wedding was so eloquent and beautiful. Wishing you and Steve much happiness!!

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2018

Historic Onesto

I don’t even know where to begin. The Onesto was overwhelmingly beautiful. My husband and I fell in love with this place when we were looking for venues. We live in the D.C. area where there are tons of wedding venues and the Old Stone Chapel and Onesto were the most spectacular places that we’ve seen. If you’re looking for elegance, this is the location to book. We were so happy that they run the chapel as well because it meant a lot for us to be married in a church.
    Everything was so beautifully perfect.
    Chuck and Jerrica were very helpful and responsive throughout the planning process. We’re so thankful that Jerrica was there to help us the day before and meet with us so many times to walk us through all of our questions.
    The whole day there was magical.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Nicole,
    Thank you for taking the time to write and post a review. Best wishes to and long and happy marriage.
  • Laura

Laura Vesco · Married on 10/05/2018

Pefect Venue for Our Wedding

Friends and family continue to share with us how beautiful our wedding day was and how much they loved our venue. We loved working with Jerrica and Chuck and because of them - everything went smoothly. It was such a great experience!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Laura,
    We can't say enough about you and Mark. It was a pleasure working with the both you and we were honored to be a part of your special day. Congratulations!!!

Kristi · Married on 08/25/2018

It was a dream come true to have our ceremony at The Old Stone Chapel and our reception at The Onesto. The spaces are extremely unique and beautiful which attracted us to the space. What made the experience the most memorable was the high quality service we received from all the staff. It was great to work with the event coordinator, Jerrica, and she was professional, kind, and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Kristi,
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review. A beautiful couple that had a great ceremony at our Old Stone Chapel and took it to another level with the reception here. Best wishes!!

Allison · Married on 07/06/2018

The historic Onesto in downtown Canton is a beautiful venue. Cannot thank the wedding coordinator, Jerrica, enough for making sure things ran smoothly the day of our wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Allison,
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Making your day special is always our goal. We are happy that your experience was positive. Again, another beautiful wedding that you help create.

Best wishes.

Taylor · Married on 04/28/2018

The most beautiful gem in downtown Canton! I seriously fell in love with this place when I first walked in! You can't beat their wedding packages for the price. Trust me, you will not be disappointed in this venue! Chuck and Jerrica are absolutely AMAZING!! They will help you in any way they can. Jerrica is the best coordinator! She was helping with anything I needed. She made the event perfect and move very seamlessly.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Taylor,
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was truly a beautiful wedding you two created.

Best wishes again.

Mariah · Married on 04/21/2018

We were married at the Onesto in April and it was amazing! We were able to have the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception there, and everything ran smoothly thanks to the venue staff's professionalism. So happy we went with this venue! Fairly affordable and just gorgeous. Minimal decor needed due to the fact that the venue is already really pretty. Jerrica was great, as well! She helped coordinate everything for the day of, as well as helped set up and tear down. She also had great ideas to share as far as what has worked well in the past at the venue.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Mariah,
    Thank you for the review. It was an outstanding wedding! Best wishes again to you and Matt

nicole · Married on 03/16/2018

Our wedding was absolutely perfect at Onesto and we are so happy we chose this venue for our ceremony and reception...Jerrica was great to work with and was so helpful with planning, setting up and making sure the day went smoothly!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Nicole,
    Thank you for the outstanding review. You created the beautiful wedding and reception, we just orchestrated it for you!! Thank you again and best wishes!!

Breezy · Married on 12/31/2017

This venue was incredible. From first meeting with Chuck to the day/night with Jerrica I could not be happier. Jerrica (event coordinator) was such a pleasure to work with. She really is great at what she does and goes the extra mile to make sure the bride does not have to worry about anything. I felt very comfortable reaching out to her on her personal cell anytime I needed her throughout the process and she was there for ANYTHING the day of. Thankful to have had someone like that there when I was a little stressed! My guests loved the venue and had such a great time. Very fairly priced!. Chuck and Jerrica let me have the reigns and let me do anything I wanted or needed. I wil recommend them and the venue over and over.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Breezy,
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our experience in working with you was awesome. Thank you again, it was such a beautiful reception.