The Henderson Reviews

The Henderson 7
  • Mark

Mark Schreiber · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Perfect Wedding

We booked our private wedding and honeymoon at the Henderson Park Inn sight unseen. Jillian made things very easy on us, the inn turned out to be the perfect venue and we couldn't have been more p leased. I would recommend Jillian and the Inn to anyone looking for a truly special locale and experience for their wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    The Henderson 8

Ashley King · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Wedding at The Henderson Beach Resort & Spa

My experience with The Henderson was incredible. The team is professional and extremely organized. They made sure my wedding was everything I could have dreamed of! 5 star service and 5 star execution on the day of my wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience

Megan and her team at the Henderson exceeded all of our expectations. Megan was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning and her communication could not have been better. The venue is stunning and the service is top notch. The food was amazing! Our guests enjoyed every second. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Mary

Mary Schoch · Married on 07/25/2019

Henderson Beach Resort Wedding

We were married on the private beach at the Henderson. Megan Clements, the Wedding Sales Manager, was amazing. She took care of every detail and even helped me organize a surprise for my husband's birthday which was the day after. I will also note we were out of state, over 9 hours away, and she made planning very easy. She even helped me change the day of our wedding at the last minute due to storms and rain. Thanks Megan and the Henderson Beach Resort for a day we will never forget!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Denee · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Experience

I stayed at The Henderson the weekend of June 28th and got married at The Henderson on the 29th. From the planning of my wedding to the actual day, everything was perfect. Megan worked with me and answered my many questions whenever I asked. She was patient and thorough and provided me with awesome vendors that made my day perfect.
    The resort was accommodating to my guests and provided whatever I needed. All of the hotel staff were pleasant and always helped with a smile. I was very pleased and would definitely recommend Megan and The Henderson as a wedding venue.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Ann

Ann Dillas · Married on 06/24/2019

Our wedding was fairytale perfect!

Our wedding on the beach with the Henderson Resort far exceeded all of our expectations! Everyone we worked with provided excellent service. I cannot say enough positive things about Jillian and her team. The wedding was a complete fairy tale with absolutely no stress. It far exceeded my expectations and anything I every dreamed would be possible. I highly recommend the Henderson, Jillian and the rest of the team to anyone wanting to hold the perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Jprimadtown

Jen · Married on 06/20/2019

Attentive staff, delicious food and amazing venue

I was married on the beach at the Henderson Park Inn on June 20, 2019 and every aspect of the wedding was amazing. The staff at HPI worked directly with my wedding planner to ensure every detail of the ceremony and reception was perfect. The food was amazing, and I have a couple of picky kids in the family and even they loved it! The beach was nicely groomed and the lawn area for the reception was well maintained. And the bridal suite where my bridesmaids and I got ready was beautiful and accommodating. Overall, our experience at HPI was wonderful and our wedding was simply magical.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • KIM

KIM R BORDEAUX · Married on 06/15/2019

Exceptional Attention to Detail

We were treated like royalty. I did not have to worry about a thing. Megan Clements even stayed through the evening to ensure everything was handled.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    The Henderson 9
    The Henderson 10
    The Henderson 11
    The Henderson 12

Angie Garibaldi · Married on 06/15/2019

Picture Perfect

Our wedding at The Henderson was just as we imagined! The event coordinator was fabulous and helped us select our vendors and pull together all the details. The resort itself is beautiful, and the staff is extremely attentive. Our wedding was in the lawn and couldn’t have been more picturesque with the green grass, blue skies, and white columns. The dinner was also in the lawn and so delicious, and the kids enjoyed making s’mores in the fire pit. I’d definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    The Henderson 13
  • Candice

Candice Snow · Married on 06/10/2019

The Most Beautiful and Romantic Venue in Destin

Henderson Park Inn exceeded all of our expectations in every way. The venue is absolutely gorgeous!!! Our coordinator and Wedding Sales Manager, Jillian was so responsive and went above and beyond to make our day absolutely amazing. We were planning our wedding from Ohio, and she made it so incredibly easy. The weather took a turn for the worse when we were due to start the ceremony and they were more than accommodating in moving times, making suggestions and alternate plans, and getting our guests where they needed to be when the weather finally broke so we could have our dream wedding on Henderson’s beach. Thank you to everyone at Henderson Park Inn for making our wedding such a memorable day!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    The Henderson 14
    The Henderson 15
  • 💗

Brittnay · Married on 04/13/2019

I'm so happy I picked the Henderson!

The Henderson became my dream wedding venue easily. Jillian is amazing, she is very responsive and accommodating. The day of my wedding, I did not have to worry about anything. I would not change anything.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Erin Kiker · Married on 03/29/2019

Expectations Far Exceeded

The Henderson could not have been a more perfect setting for our wedding. Throughout every aspect of the wedding planning process, my expectations were exceeded. Jillian McCarthy, wedding coordinator, is absolutely phenomenal to work with and made the experience so easy. I am forever grateful to her for her professionalism, patience and expertise. She was a joy to work with!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Madison Perry · Married on 11/29/2018

Excellent and professional

I would highly recommend this venue for your wedding and reception. The venue is absolutely stunning. Megan was excellent to work with and was friendly and professional. I am very happy with the way our wedding turned out. Our guests are still talking about how great the food was.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Jill · Married on 11/03/2018

Picture perfect wedding

Working with Jillian and the entire Henderson team was a pleasure. They had so many great ideas about how to make the whole weekend special for my guests and accommodated all of the requests my groom and I made. Cocktails served prior to the ceremony? Hand rolled sushi station? Additional heaters to warm up our guests? Check check check! We loved the resort before we got married there and can’t wait to celebrate anniversaries there for years to come.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Justin Oh · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding at Henderson Hotel

Quality of hotel and service from advisor - Jillian!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Judy

Judy Mosley · Married on 10/26/2018

Judy M mother of the groom

The Henderson was awesome. The food was delicious! The staff amazing, professional and did a great job on my sons rehearsal dinner. We chose the sunset vista deck. It was perfect the view unreal and Jillian our coordinator was fantastic! Thank you for making a very special occasion so wonderful!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Burkes Smith · Married on 10/26/2018

The BEST beach wedding venue ever!!!!!

The Henderson and their staff are AMAZING!!!!!! I was always told great things before we decided to have our wedding there and they went above and beyond for our every want, need and expectation! Our entire wedding couldn’t have been any better! It’s a day we will never forget and we can’t wait to visit The Henderson again for our 1 year anniversary! The entire resort is amazing. You won’t be sorry by picking this venue and staff. I was nervous about planning a destination wedding 8 hours away but they made it SO easy and simple and fun!!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    The Henderson 28
    The Henderson 29

MB and LB · Married on 10/13/2018

Outstanding in all aspects

Jillian was outstanding in helping us have the wedding of our dreams. She helped in all aspects of the event, and kept us up to date and informed along the entire process. She has a great attention to detail, and everything went exactly as planned! The Henderson is truly a beautiful resort with all of the amenities and luxuries you could want. Spectacular views and stately rooms made all of our family feel special. The beach was perfect. Everyone on staff was professional, courteous and went out of their way to make sure our needs were met. We will definitely recommend The Henderson for anyone looking for a dream beach wedding and will be visiting for years to come!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/13/2018

Flawless Weddinng after Hurricane Michael

I couldn’t ask for a better venue to have had my wedding at! The Henderson went above and beyond to make sure I was happy on my big day. They were so accomodating and reassuring the week leading up to Saturday (as Michael was making its way to Florida). The team there kept my nerves calm and couldn’t have been more professional! Loved my experience there and want to be back soon!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    The Henderson 34
    The Henderson 35

Leah · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous!

The Henderson was a dream come true for our wedding! Every detail was easily managed working with the team there. We originally planned our entire wedding with Kathryn, a month before they had a change and Jillian came into the picture, all I can say is WOW! I was extremely nervous with the change so close to the day, but Jillian was a pro! She slipped right in, familiarized herself with all my information and my day was perfect!! We used the Hendersons catering, we were overwhelmed with every selection we chose, the food was to die for. The Henderson gave me my fairytale wedding, the decor of the hotel alone is perfect and beautiful. We planned our rehearsal dinner, cocktail party, wedding and the reception all on the hotel grounds. We were locals during the time, we had lots of options, but nothing was more perfect than the Henderson. Our guests are still raving about the hotel and the wedding! Many of our guests plan to make the Henderson a vacation spot in the future.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/28/2018

From the time we arrived at The Henderson to the time we left, everything was absolutely perfect. We wouldn't change a thing. Looking forward to another visit in the future!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Henderson Beach Resort. The venue was stunning! We elected to have the ceremony on the sunset terrace with breathtaking views. Our guests raved about the food and the gorgeous property. Kathryn worked with us through every detail of the day in a timely and organized manner. She accommodated the numerous requests we had associated with the decor and food. She was wonderful to work with!! This is an amazing wedding venue!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Brooke · Married on 04/27/2018

The Henderson was such a gorgeous venue to choose for our weddung. We did a beach ceremony, cocktail hour on the beach, and reception in the ballroom. We had multiple guests tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. The food was spectacular, and the staff was very professional and accommodating. Kathryn, the special events manager / catering manager, was particularly great, regularly checking in with us all weekend to make sure everything was perfect. Overall, we would highly recommend the Henderson to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2018

N · Married on 03/17/2018

I came to The Henderson for a friend's wedding a few weeks ago, and I was blown away by how perfect everything was! The staff are friendly and accommodating, our rooms were beautiful and so relaxing, and the wedding venue and staff made the wedding go off without a hitch. We look forward to going back to hang out by the pool and ocean and not be rushed with wedding activities!

Sent on 04/11/2018
  • Q

Q · Married on 11/11/2017

We had my wedding ceremony and reception here. The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful and the location is stunning. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2017