The Gran Centurions Reviews

The Gran Centurions 3
The Gran Centurions 4
The Gran Centurions 5

Mikealah · Married on 11/30/2019

Fran is the person to see! She made my day less stressful, with professional service thank you so much

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Gary

Gary & Theresa Gronroos · Married on 06/30/2019

Excellent venue, great food and affordable

We're so glad we picked The Gran Centurions for our wedding. The price was affordable, the location great, the halls were just recently refurbished and looked fabulous for our themed wedding. The food was fantastic and raved by all our guests. Most importantly Joanne, the Gen. Mgr., made sure everything went smoothly and was a great help from the early planning stages right up to the big day.
    Theresa & Gary

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing venue!

Joanne the maitre’d is incredible! She’s lovely to work with and so talented. She executed my vision and went above and beyond to make sure it was all perfect. She’s easy to talk to and work with. The food was outstanding as well as attentiveness of staff. Our wedding was incredible!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Sharon · Married on 02/23/2019

We were extremely pleased with the cleanliness of the facility the minute we stepped through the doors. The Colonnade Room is breathtaking and captured our eye. Joanne was our contact person and she was a pleasure throughout the process especially with all of our questions. She accommodated and worked with us to meet our needs for our event. I highly recommend that you consider The Gran Centurion and Joanne when you are looking to plan an event.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Emily · Married on 02/23/2019

Gran Centurion was the venue of my choice for my Sweet 16. I completely fell in love with the Colonnade Room from the appearance, the changing color pillars, the drop down screen and the late size of the room. Joanne was so nice when we sat with her to discuss the menu and ensuring that they will make my event one that I will never forget. They are accommodating my needs and my requests for my event. You will not be disappointed choosing the Gran Centurion for your next event. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Sheryl · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful event with a special personal touch

Working with Fran to plan my daughter's bat mitzvah was an absolute pleasure. She advised us every step of the way and we came to rely on the expertise of Fran for all the details for our important day. She guided us in food and decorating choices, and made sure the challah and cake were just perfect for us. Her staff also arranged our candy table just beautifully. It helped to take so mch of the work off of us so we could enjoy our day. Fran is one of those people you will love doing business with--she took care of our event as if we were family. It's rare to see such special care these days. The food was delicious and the shortly temple fountain was a hit with the kids. I have already recommend Gran Centurions to friends, family and co-workers and would do the same to anyone who wants a special day you will remember forever, handled professionally and with care.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/20/2018

Give it a chance it might be the place where your dream comes true

Hello!

So we got married 10-20-18 @ the Gran Centurios/ceremony in the gazebo and reception in the terrace room.

First of all Joanne is such a sweetheart to work with, We were so pleased to work with her.

I was having issues finding a place since we had a very intimate wedding 35ppl, but Joanne worked with our numbers. Very good prices!

I completely fell in love with The terrace room, its renovated- white shiny floors and walls and a beautiful chandelier in the center.

It’s just such a classy, modern room. Perfect princessy room :D

The Gazebo was decorated very pretty with lights and flowers and the set up was beautiful.

Food- was delicious the Penne vodka is the best- “we had buffet style and the cake was included the packet.”
    Service-was great they are very friendly.
    I would definitely recommend this place to anyone planning any kind of party.
    #nothingfancyjustlove -D&W

Sent on 12/07/2018

melody · Married on 10/06/2018

My Parents booked This venue as an engagement Party for me & my Fiance, I very impressed with the Professionalism and attention to detail I received from Gary & FRAN! Although tastings are not given for engagement parties, we were given one and the food was AMAZING! Fran made you feel as if you were a part of the family & she was there to take all your worries away. If you like to feel special and have all your needs met on your special day, the Gran Centurions is the place you would want to book. If possible, I would love for FRAN to arrange my wedding here in 2018! Ciao

Sent on 02/07/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/22/2018

My daughter was totally set on a beautiful wedding at another venue, until we walked into Gran Centurions ! Upon entering ; Joann, gave her utmost attention to my daughter and myself . She listened to our concerns, showed us around and assured us of the quality of food and service we would receive on her wedding day . The Gran Centurions is Top Notch and The wedding isn't till September !

Sent on 02/22/2018

Julie O · Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent venue, professional staff and just the best overall experience

I am one skeptic about reviews and rarely write but I make an exception as a way for thanking Gran Centurion in Clark for the wonderful service and attention to detail for my friend's wedding on September 2 2018. They were cued into everything, helped with the smooth flow of events on the day and you would have thought our event coordinator was part of the family. I was the MC for the day and I have experience organizing alot of events and the level of service received here was above and beyond, not a single complaint, even when it was time to leave, the way they handled the guests was the most professional you could imagine. The wedding guests loved the place, the ambiance, the food, the overall picture worthy opportunities. They allowed the guests to enjoy everything making them feel like it was a wedding in a private venue and not a commercial one. Thank you all and keep up the good work, am truly going to recommend more people to come here.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Krista · Married on 08/20/2018

Recently we had my fathers repass at the Gran Centurion. I felt the need to write a review because the service we received was exceptional. Given the situation we didn’t have a lot of time to plan and we had a limited budget. The owner, Gary worked with our budget and the menu so that we could have a very nice repass that was affordable since we had over 100 guests. The food was great, the staff was pleasant and on top of everything. The venue was clean and the room was very nice. Gary went out of his way to work with us and make things as easy as possible for us given the situation. I can’t say enough good things about my experience with this venue. Additionally, for what you get the pricing was extremely reasonable in comparison to other places I called, the food was very good and everything was displayed nicely. I will absolutely be using the Gran Centurion in the future and greatly appreciate all they did for us to accommodate all of our requests. Definitely would recommend this venue, I can only imagine a wedding there would be beautiful, Gary and his staff were absolutely wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Wonderful experience

We had our wedding back in July 2018 I can’t begin to explain how amazing and easy the process was. Joann who was the wedding coordinator was just amazing along with Gary she worked with everything we asked and the food was amazing. I recommend this place for the service and for the kindness.

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Schuck · Married on 07/21/2018

Great wedding

I had a wonderful wedding at the Gran centurion! They were very friendly, helpful and flexible. I was originally suppose to get married in October but had to change the wedding sooner to July because I became pregnant and they were very flexible with helping to change the date so I can fit into my dress. Joanne was wonderful! She was so helpful from the time I was planning the wedding and especially during! I’d recommend this place to anyone!!

The Gran Centurions 11
    The Gran Centurions 12
    The Gran Centurions 13
    The Gran Centurions 14
    Sent on 12/09/2019

Lourdeliz · Married on 05/12/2018

Joanne Mast was such a great pleasure to work with at the Gran Centurions. My fiancé and I have been looking for a wedding venue for a few months now and Joanne has provided us with more than just a sense of direction. She's given us an experience that we will never forget. Aside from being extremely helpful, she is professional and cares for her client's wants and needs. Most importantly she made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. I feel so lucky to have met with her and speak to her about our big day. We cannot wait to celebrate our special day in May 2018 at the Gran Centurions. P.S. We went to a complimentary food tasting at the Gran Centurions last week and I MUST say their food was AMAZING. Can't wait to have it again and hear my party brag on how good the food was at our wedding :D

Argenis · Married on 05/12/2018

Joanne Mast has helped my fiancé and I easily decide on celebrating our wedding at the Gran Centurions. She was extremely helpful, sweet, very patient, and a great listener. Joanne took her time in showing us all there is to offer, and even showed us the table cloths in the colors we have picked out for our wedding. She made us a priority at the time of our appointment and for that we are thankful for. I must add how we were given a complimentary food tasting and their food is delicious. Can't wait to have it again!

Lourdeliz · Married on 05/12/2018

Nadia · Married on 03/10/2018

I have been looking for a venue to celebrate my sister's 30th birthday. I stumbled upon The Gran Centurions on Yelp and boy am I glad I did! The positive reviews led me to call in and set up a date to discuss what I was looking for in hosting this event. I met with Joanne and she was professional, caring, and empathetic towards our needs. She handled booking the venue with such grace. Her experience in the business is shown through her excellent communication and overall vision of what it takes to run a catering business. I look forward to hosting more events at The Gran Centurions in the future.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Lourdes · Married on 01/06/2018

We just got married, and had the reception at this venue. The Gran Centurions exceeded our expectations, beautiful venue, amazing staff, delicious food, and Joanne is a rock star!!! Will definitely book it again for future events.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Bonita · Married on 12/04/2017

The venue is an absolute gem! The location is perfect, and easy to find. The property is visually appealing with plenty of parking. We made a visit last year to determine a venue for the wedding and reception. The coordinator was friendly and accomodating. It was perfect, but we decided to wait. A year went by and we began looking again and we came backto Gran. Joanne is such a great person, very easy to talk too.She made our special day perfect! Our guest had a good time and raved about the food and cake! I will recommend Gran Centurions for all future occasions.

Sent on 12/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I are so incredibly pleased with our experience at Gran Centurions. We had both our rehearsal dinner and wedding there. Fran was an absolute pleasure to work with and was so accommodating to everything we wanted. Our day went perfectly. Everything was set up on time and all the little details we asked for were executed perfectly. My gosh was the food excellent. We received compliments all night about the delicious food and beautiful atmosphere. I would highly recommend The Gran Centurians for any event! We were so pleased!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Millie · Married on 09/16/2017

We were so floored by everything. Joanne was our specialist in charge and she really made the event happen beautifully. From the day we booked to our exit after, I can't say enough to praise her. The food was outstanding and the service efficient.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Shaunda · Married on 09/16/2017

When at The Gran Centurions....SEE FRAN!!!! She is the absolute best!!! She is personable, warm, cordial, professional, and extremely efficient. She was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her services! The venue is beautiful and the food is amazing!! We will definitely hold future events in this gorgeous space.

Sent on 09/20/2017

samira · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I couldn’t be more happy and blessed to have had our wedding at this venue. We got married September 16, 2017 and had the best experience and the most amazing service. Joanne Mast was our maitre d’ and she is the best!!! She was flexible, helpful, friendly, welcoming and just plan awesome. The food was phenomenal so much so that we will be using the company to cater for our son’s first birthday. The bathrooms and entire venue were extremely clean. The overall experience was wonderful and we would recommend this venue to anyone.
    -The Machyowsky’s

Sent on 10/25/2017

jason · Married on 09/02/2017

If you don't have the time to read this review, just follow these easy steps.
    1. Call Gran Centurions
    2. Book with JOANNE! (The most important step!)
    3. Relax. (Job well done.)
    Gran Centurions is a lovely venue to have your fairly tale event. I've had the pleasure of being a guest, then a groom there and the food was AMAZING each time. EVERY SINGLE GUEST we spoke to raved about the food, and assumed we paid way more than we actually did for our wedding based. The key to the overall success of our happily every after event was JOANNE, she's a true rock star. She worked with us on everything from pricing to planning. She was extremely patient, knowledgeable, and super resourceful which really came in handy. In the days leading up to the wedding, we experienced many complications from the weather, losing crucial contributors and family support alike However, through it all, there was our guardian angel Joanne. She held everything together, satisfied rude guests, and seemed prepared for every plot twist the day would throw at us. Words cannot express Joanne's true awesomeness, having her a part of your special day will prove invaluable. While all your guests will rant and rave about the venue, you will definitely experience that having her is most important part of choosing any venue.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ruchie · Married on 08/26/2017

Fran and team were absolutely wonderful to work with! We were in the garden room which was nice since we got to use the patio and the inside area. I hosted my sister's bridal shower here and they were so accommodating especially with everyone's dietary needs. The place is gorgeous and the staff was attentive and impeccable. I highly recommend this place to anyone and it's close to the major highways which is convinient to all our guest!!

Sent on 08/08/2017