267 Reviews for the Gramercy at lakeside manor

Specialty Beer (1)
Photobooth (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
250 the Gramercy at lakeside manor Reviews

Have not yet had our wedding but Dean has been amazing so far. He responds to emails very promptly and is always willing to answer questions and help. I have found that working with responsive vendors has made the planning process so much easier. My Fiance and I really appreciate how accommodating Dean has been so far. We CANNOT wait for our big day!

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/22/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables

We cannot say enough about how great Dean and everyone at Gramercy are. Professional, caring, and helpful. They have gone above and beyond to help us plan an amazing day, even when we’ve run into issues. Dean takes the time to truly listen and help guide us. You cannot go wrong with The Gramercy.

Profile Picture Edward, 11/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were married at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor on Friday 9/7/18 and it was the best night of our lives. From the moment we chose The Gramercy as our wedding venue until and including the very last moment of our reception, we had the best experience! Every single detail was handled smoothly, professionally, and with a smile. Vicky, Dean, George, Sophia, and Pauline were an absolute pleasure to work with and I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work. It’s like they knew exactly what I needed/wanted before I even expressed it. The food at our tasting as well as during our cocktail hour and reception was delicious and fresh! The chef, Jean-Paul, truly cares about what he is serving to the guests, and it shows. Every single server, bartender, etc. who worked our wedding was excellent, efficient, and knowledgeable as well. Our guests have not stopped talking about how incredible our venue was! From the bottom of our hearts, we truly felt as if The Gramercy treated us as family. We highly recommend The Gramercy as your wedding venue!

Profile Picture Arianna , 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

We had our wedding here on 9.1.18 and it was the most magical day for us! Everyone at the Gramercy was so accommodating and helpful with everything we needed, from day 1. Sophia was an absolute pleasure to work with, and Pauline was beyond amazing. She did not leave my side all night long. She made sure we ate and had everything we needed.
I would recommend this venue to everyone looking for a beautiful space, friendly staff, delicious food and a nice space outside for an outdoor ceremony. We are still receiving compliments on our wedding today!

Profile Picture Paulina, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I celebrated my wedding at the Gramercy on 8/25/2018. From booking the date to even now a month after our event, Dean and his crew have been incredible. My husband was very particular on the food selection and I was very particular about décor. Dean was a constant reminder that whatever we dreamed our wedding to be, he would make sure it became a reality. It wasn't until our actually wedding day that all those details and the planning came to life. The cocktail hour was phenomenal, the décor was incredible and it all reigned true once we heard directly from our guests the days following our wedding. To be quite honest, after visiting many venues before picking "our dream location", we couldn't have chosen better. I can't say enough good things about Dean. From texts at all hours of the day and his attention to detail and to our needs, he provided top notch service and I was positive our wedding was in great hands if he was in charge. The constant flexibility to work with us and to create a plan/menu/event that was tailored specifically to our needs was unmatched. He never once made us feel like we were asking for too much or being a pain. Aside from the service, the venue speaks for itself... the elegant blank canvas that the Gramercy allows you enhance is unlike any venues in the area at a price that doesn't break your budget. Most venues these days are dingy or have that distinct yellow feel. The Gramercy is bright, modern, clean and classy... it truly has the ability to become whatever you want it to be, and that white marble circular dance floor "swooning* beautiful! Pauline our maître d was incredibly attentive as well. She made sure my husband and I ate in between dance sets, stood hydrated and got to really enjoy everything. If we needed to be reminded of something she was there, change my heels into my flats, she was there, needed water while greeting guests, she was there. If I could give the Gramercy 10 stars, I would! Thank you Gramercy at Lakeside Manor!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My son and daughter in-law had their wedding reception at The Gramercy on August 17, 2018. From the moment I arrived with my wife, mother and mother-in-law, Paulina immediately took care of us. She went above and beyond to please my family. Paulina made sure we did not go thirsty or hungry. She kept everyone happy. Paulina is a wonderful hostess and a great asset to The Gramercy. The venue, staff and food was fantastic. Several family members and friends have called me to tell me that the food at the cocktail hour was amazing. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture James, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I got married at The Gramercy on 8/4/2018 & my wedding day could not have been more perfect thanks to The Gramercy!
To start the Venue is gorgeous!!
I worked with Dean throughout my engagement and he was extremely responsive and helpful whenever I had questions about the wedding he sent me a clear answer within an hour or two via Email.

The food was great!!!! We did a tasting and we were very excited that the food was flavorful. We had heard great things about the cocktail hour and the reviews from our guests about the food have been fantastic! During our cocktail hour our attendant brought all of the cocktail hour selections up to our bridal suite and it was perfect! I also loved my signature drink which Dean helped personalize for us and our wedding.
The flow of the night was perfect!
The staff at the Gramercy will keep your wedding flowing and fun so that you can relax and just enjoy it!
I cannot say enough about how much I loved this venue. Best wedding decision we made!

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The best decision that we made was to book the Gramercy! If I could give the Gramercy, Dean, Pauline and the rest of the staff more than five stars, I would! Dean would answer all my emails in less than 24 hours, no matter what time I sent them (even when I would send them at 2 am). Also, Dean was super helpful giving us recommendations for vendors and what worked best in terms of décor and setup at the venue. Dean was one of the best people that we had the chance to work with during the wedding planning process! On our wedding day, everything ran smoothly. The minute we arrived (before I even walked into the Gramercy), Pauline was there at our side. She took care of me, my husband, and even my mom! She made sure we always had a drink in our hands and checked up on us constantly throughout the night to make sure we were okay. Everything, from the food to the service, was perfect! We opted to do the Viennese hour and it was amazing! So much variety and our guests loved it. All of my guests had a great time and I constantly get compliments on how great everything was! I can’t thank Dean and the rest of the staff at the Gramercy enough! One of the biggest part of the wedding planning process is picking the right venue and we are so glad that we picked The Gramercy! Thank you so much, Dean! We really can’t thank you enough!

Profile Picture Nina, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Valet

We had our wedding at the gramercy on 7/6/18 and I still have people telling me it was one of the best weddings they've been too! From the cocktail hour to the dinner to the viennese table, everything was amazing and everyone is still raving about the food. The venue is elegant and classy. I fell in love with it from the second I walked through the door and knew it was the place I needed to have my reception. Dean and Pauline(the bridal assistant) were so amazing and made sure our night went as planned and was free of stress. I highly recommend this venue for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture cody, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I just got married on June 30th. From the moment I walked into the doors 2 years ago at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor, I knew that I wanted to have my wedding there! The venue is elegant, classy, and a perk is that it is the only wedding event during that time. I cannot be more happy that we chose the Gramercy. Dean, Sophia & George were so sweet and very accommodating throughout the entire planning process, were always available and flexible, and ensured that everything was done the way that we wanted it. The food was excellent - our families and friends are still raving about it! Pauline our bridal attendant was phenomenal!! She ensured that my husband and I ate, that our parents were always attended to and had whatever they wanted, and she was always making sure that everything was perfect for us. The wait staff, bartenders, security, etc. were all excellent as well! Our wedding night was incredible, and I truly could not be happier that we chose The Gramercy. It I an absolutely beautiful venue, and I would recommend it to everybody!! Thank you so much to everybody at The Gramercy for making our wedding night so perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/30/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Our wedding was a bit of a disaster pretty much immediately following the ceremony due to insane family members who have absolutely no respect. Dean, Vicki, and Pauline along with the rest of the staff at The Gramercy literally did everything they could to make sure even through all the fights, tears, and drama at the beginning of the night my husband and I were taken care of. Pauline was there with me every step of the way making sure I was eating, that I always had a drink in my hand, and trying to make me as happy as possible. She even cleaned my dress for me when I dropped pasta on it!!! She is seriously the most amazing person to have by your side on your wedding day! Dean and Vicki were there for us every step of the way in planning and especially the day of. They helped to keep everything organized and make sure everything ran smoothly. Words cannot express just how grateful I am for these people, and the amazing job that they did with our wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My wedding was the most amazing day of my life! From the moment my husband and I walked into The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor for our first tour we were already talking about how this is our venue! The second you walk through the door the stunning chandelier takes your breath away. Each room gets better and better. The cocktail room cannot look any nicer, with the way it is set up with the beautiful décor and looks! The ballroom is absolutely gorgeous! We met with Dean who was extremely accommodating, professional and most of all so much fun! He made this whole process of planning our wedding easy and really enjoyable. He was super quick with his response time for emails and phone calls and always was able to answer all of my questions. When it came time for our food tasting, the entire staff was so nice. Best of all, the food was AMAZING! Each entrée tasted so fresh and delicious. We met with the chef, Nicholas, who explained everything on our dishes. We cannot be any happier with our choice! Our wedding was June 2, 2018 and this day was absolutely perfect. Pauline, the maître d, completely took care of us with anything we needed the entire night. She was by my side at all times helping me and was so awesome! Thank you SO MUCH Pauline!!!! Our wedding was exactly how I envisioned it to be!! I am so thrilled with our pictures and I am constantly watching all of our videos as well! They capture the most amazing memories from this beautiful venue. Our family and friends are still talking about how our wedding was the most amazing time with the best food! Bobby and I literally had a perfect wedding and I cannot thank Dean and the entire staff at The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor for providing us with these wonderful memories that we will have for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

My wedding was at The Gramercy this past weekend! Words can not express how amazing Dean & his crew have been throughout the whole wedding process! Not only is the establishment gorgeous, but the food is among the best I’ve ever tasted (I’ve been to many weddings as a guest)! Paulina, the maître d’, made me feel like a princess and catered to every one of our needs throughout the night! This wedding venue is classy, top notch and THE best around!! Every single one of my guests continue to rave about our wedding!

Profile Picture Danielle , 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Valet, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting

Let me start off by saying I have literally been in 13 weddings, all over New Jersey and the country. Let me also state that we had over 215 people at our wedding, paying for it ourselves, and NO HELP from practically any bridal party member and we both have stressful jobs (government & police officer). The 2 days before the wedding I was a mess, like out of the show bridezilla, Dean was actually off so I dealt with his mother Sophia, well she just like Dean was a God Send. It was amazing how she helped me calm down, finish all the last minute details all without judging my craziness lol! Then, at our tasting we tasted the rice and me being Filipino/Puerto Rican, I am a rice snob we liked the rice but wasn’t IN LOVE with it. I was just kidding when I asked (Nico the chef) if he can cook the rice with "jasmine rice" well he ACTUALLY DID, it was AMAZING! My family still cannot stop talking about how amazing the food was, AND my mom is a caterer so we know good food. At the tasting we ALSO meet the bridal attendant “Pauline,”well, I wish I got her contact information because I swear I would love to be actual friends with her, she was BETTER than our WHOLE bridal party combined in assisting us! Thank you Pauline for being a friend, bridesmaid, mother and assistant to Anthony & I, WE LOVE YOU! If you know Filipinos, Puerto Ricans and Italians you know all we want to do is dance, eat and drink, well the gramercy made that happen and the whole experience amazing. Our ice luge was AMAZING and had actual real alcohol, I swear some venues water down the alcohol, nope at the gramercy, all real. Anytime I had a question, even at 10pm, Dean would reply to my email immediately. I had friends spent literally over $300 a plate and their venue wasn’t even ¼ the experience we had or our guest raved about at our wedding. Bides, “look no further, your wedding dreams will come true if you book the gramercy!” Thank you to Dean and the Gramercy family! We love you all!
Love, The Sarnos!

Photo for the Gramercy at lakeside manor Review - The ice luge! HUGE HIT!
Profile Picture Elena, 5/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are looking for a venue that has the most delicious food, beautiful modern atmosphere and the best staff, look no further and book your venue with The Gramercy. My husband and I have been told numerous times that this was the best wedding our guests have ever been to and how they can't get over how amazing the food was and how gorgeous the venue was. This was one of the best decisions we made by booking our venue with them and we highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Shana, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Words cannot express how amazing the Gramercy at lakeside manor is!! We had our wedding there April 27th and it was everything and more that I ever imagined. Working with Dean was a great experience, he was very quick to respond to any of our needs and questions & made us feel so comfortable! My husband and I received so many compliments about the venue/ food/ staff and how beautiful the venue was. Pauline the Maitre d’ was hands down the sweetest person and did everything for me the day of the wedding. She always made sure I had a cocktail in my hand, and was there every step of the way that I needed her. The cocktail hour was AMAZING and our guests are still raving about it almost two weeks later!! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. Thank you Dean and to all of the Gramercy staff for making our day so perfect!!

Profile Picture Corissa, 4/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding at the Gramercy on April 21, 2018. It was absolutely perfect. I can’t put into words how amazing this venue, staff, food, etc, are. Dean and Pauline (the Maitre’D) were so incredible to work with. Dean made sure everything was running exactly the way we dreamed it would, and Pauline took care of us the entire night. Never went without a drink, we never went hungry, she even made us an entire table of food at the cocktail hour and made sure we were able to eat it. We have had 3 other weddings to attend since ours and at each wedding without fail we have had comments like “this food has nothing on your wedding. That was the best food I’ve ever had”, “things s wedding is nice but yours was absolutely beautiful.” We have even had people who didn’t attend come up to us and say “so and so said your wedding was one of the most beautiful, classy events they’ve ever gone to”. It was the best night of my life and I’m telling you if you want to have your dream wedding THIS is your venue!!! I wish we could do it a hundred times over!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up

My husband and I married at the Gramercy on April 7, 2018 and it was everything we dreamed of and more! From the moment we walked in the door, we knew this was going to be the place. We fell in love with the elegance, class and beauty of the venue, and had an immediate connection with Sophia who runs the Gramercy with her family. The entire planning process with the Gramercy was so easy. If we ever had any questions about anything, or needed advice along the way we could always call up Sophia, Dean or George, and they were there to help. They have so much knowledge about planning, style, set up, and every little detail to make the day perfect. On our wedding day Dean was so professional and kept the day running seamlessly, but was also so good with me as an emotional bride. He really calmed me down for the ceremony and made sure I was in the moment and breathing! Thank you Dean! The wedding day was spectacular! Everything looked perfect and was set up just how we imagined it. My husband and I were so impressed with the way we were taken care of throughout the day and night. Pauline, the bridal attendant is an angel! She was by my side all day and night making sure I always had a drink in hand, my make-up looked perfect, and I had everything I needed! She arranged a table with food for my husband and I at cocktail hour and also made sure sat for dinner. Pauline was so on top of everything, I can't imagine the day without her! Our guests are still talking about the wedding and how fabulous everything was! We receive compliments about the incredible cocktail hour, the amazing food, and the top notch service. ALL of the food from cocktail hour to dinner and dessert is absolutely delicious, and there is so much of it! We are so thankful we chose this as our venue, and are so thankful to the entire Gramercy team for giving us the most spectacular, magical day we had dreamed of! Such a special place, run by amazing people who will always be in our hearts!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 4/7/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I don’t even know where to begin I was just married at the Gramercy on March 30th and let me tell you this venue was everything we wanted and more. The moment we walked in the door my now husband and I looked at each other and both said “this could be the one” and then we met Dean and knew that this is where we wanted to have our wedding. Dean was the biggest help to us throughout the whole process, Dean was so responsive and got back to us immediately every single time I emailed him a question or thought ( which was ALOT).
On to the food.... AMAZING!! Like I said our wedding was a couple of days ago and my husband and I are still receiving texts and calls about how amazing the food was and how much food was distributed throughout the night between cocktail hour, the main course, and the fabulous Venetian display! For our favors we wanted to give our guests pork roll egg and cheeses on the way out when I asked Dean about it he said no problem at all and made it happen! I couldn’t imagine getting married at another location I feel like we had the best wedding ever! Not to mention my maitre’d was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Thanks to Pauline we ALWAYS had drinks in our glasses and food on our table. Pauline ensured we got to enjoy our cocktail hour which was something my husband and I insisted on. She made me feel so comfortable and helped me with EVERYTHING from
Powdering my shoes to make sure they were comfy all night to helping me in and out of my dress to use the bathroom, I wouldn’t have made it the night without her by my side.
I could go on and on but to wrap it up when looking for a venue look no further
The entire staff will go out of their way to ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams, from folding napkins to the way in which you envisioned (THANKS DEAN) to the staff wearing the attire you prefer, we LOVE the Gramercy and the amazing staff!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There isn’t enough I can say about the The Gramercy At Lakeside Manor. From the moment we walked in we were blown away The service is impeccable. The food is like nothing you have ever experienced and the ballroom is breathtaking. Dean and staff went above and beyond to make sure our night went smoothly. The process of planning was seamless, Dean was very responsive and quick with a reply to help with any request. Our maitre de Pauline was an angel. You cannot go wrong with this place! We couldn't have imagined a better venue. We will recommend this place to everyone.it was more then I could have ever imagined! You will be blown away if you book this venue. I can not thank The Gramercy and staff enough for making my wedding day so magical.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

What can I say except pure PERFECTION! From the minute we stepped in to the Gramercy I fell in love. The marble floors, chandlers, staircase, it just has that chic modern glam vibe! We met with Dean who was nothing but accommodating from the beginning. He made planning my dream wedding easy seamless and fun (and I'm super picky and a perfectionist). Anytime I emailed him (which was a lot) he got back to me within hours!! He helped customize our menu and helped me plan a surprise after party for my fiancé which we completely pulled off without him knowing and made sure we had more passed food with all his favorites! Our family and friends are still talking about how this was the BEST wedding they have ever been too! Nobody left the dance floor!!!! The food was AMAZING and we are both Italian so that's a huge deal for us!!! Let me not forget Pauline who I absolutely adore!!! She made sure we drank water, ate, made sure my feet didn't hurt and always told us to stop look around and take it all in! I wanted a party wedding. I wanted a wedding that everyone woke up the next morning saying "that was the best wedding I have ever been too" and that's EXACTLY what we got! I look at the pictures and the videos and I literally cry because it was more than I what I imagined. It was the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!

Profile Picture Linnette, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Had my wedding here last night and even though I am extremely tired I feel it is quite important to write this review. Not only are the owners there helping you every step of the way while planning your wedding, the service is amazing and so is the food. I had about 170 guests and they all raved about the food and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I even forgot something at home in Staten Island and the owner drove to my house to get it because they will do whatever it takes to make your day everything you have expected it to be and more. When looking to book look no further because I have been at plenty of weddings especially in the surrounding areas and nothing compares to the experience here!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank You Gramercy Lakeside for for making our wedding amazing. We could not as for a better and more beautiful venue to host our special day. From the moment we stepped for our first meeting with Dean, we were impressed with everything. the Gramercy team is amazing and on point with everything. I would recommend this venue to everyone, If you want to have an amazing time, and not have to worry about anything,,, please book this venue you will not be disappointed. Dean you and your team ROCK!!

Profile Picture Kasia, 2/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

It is hard to put into words the amount of love we have for this very special place. From the beautiful modern design, delicious food, and incredible staff this venue just hits all the marks. The planning process with Dean was seamless and so much fun. He remembered every detail we discussed over the year of planning, responded to my emails within minutes, and always made us feel well taken care of. Most importantly, he perfectly handled and upheld the many silly and sometimes obnoxious requests that came from our families and delivered on every promise. Dean and his brother, the executive chef Nick, are so open for collaboration and fun food ideas to wow your guests. My guests have not stopped raving over the food, presentation, and selection. Your wedding day really goes by as fast as they tell you - but having Pauline by your side that whole night will help you remember to take it all in. She will make sure you eat, make sure you ALWAYS have a full drink, make sure your feet are still doing okay, make sure you have a moment alone together to take it all in and so much more. She was a true hero on that day and made us feel like a king and queen. I couldn't have imagined a better venue. If you are looking for a party, because let's be real, a wedding is party, this is the place for you. They know what they are doing to make sure you and your guests have the absolute best time. The first step I took into this venue on our first visit all the way until the very last step I took out (where they practically had to kick us out because we did not want to leave at all - ever!) have been the absolute best moments of my life. The love we have for the Gramercy is unexplainable. You will not be disappointed or let down. And two very important words: Nutella frosty.

Profile Picture kristi, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens