The Grafton Inn Reviews

133 | Grafton, VT

133 Reviews for The Grafton Inn

E W · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Outstanding all around

The entire experience through Grafton for our wedding was impeccably managed - Olivia and Olivia clearly laid out what was expected from us, met and emailed with us regularly to ensure things were on track, was always able to answer our questions, and was available up through the ceremony to ensure things went well. There were essentially no areas of stress - the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and all other activities we planned through the weekend (including a little orienteering adventure in the nearby Grafton trails for our guests) went off without a hitch. Highly recommended, and an amazing venue and staff all around.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Jesse Plate · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Wonderful Micro Wedding at White Gates

Food was amazing. Staff: Olivia the planner took great care of us and was there for everything we needed, Angela who officiated was super responsive to our requests with the ceremony, and Ali the photographer was super fun and took amazing photos. The florist nailed it- bouquet, greens, headdress were all perfect. The Inn was such a nice setting. Even though we were a micro wedding we saw our friends all over town and at breakfast. They made it feel like a big wedding. White Gates was charming and such a great venue for a small outdoor wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Annie Chase · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Totally spectacular! From start to finish!

We had the pleasure of having our wedding at The Grafton Inn in October. From start to finish, it was the absolute best experience. Olivia and Angela took care of every last detail from the minute we reached out about securing the venue until the moment we checked out the day after the wedding.

Planning a wedding in Vermont for late October - when it could be sunny and 75 or a blizzard or anywhere in between is extremely challenging and yet they prepared us for every possibility and handled everything with tremendous flexibility - and enthusiasm! For example, we shifted our ceremony from outside to inside the day before the wedding and it was lovely and flawless.

And the food? WHERE TO BEGIN! We had our Rehearsal Dinner the night before and all our guests feasted on the most delectable Thanksgiving style dinner that to this day people are still raving about! The food at the wedding was out of this world. We had some very foodie guests and they were delighted at how amazing the food was.

Olivia and Angela ran the wedding day like a well oiled machine - what with agendas, timing, people being where they needed to be when, coordinating with vendors, etc - it was incredible. And it allowed my husband and I to focus entirely on getting married and not worrying about any detail.

The entire staff of The Grafton Inn are wonderful - so friendly, so fun, so delightful. I cannot say enough about how at home they made us and our guests feel. Truly.

The Grafton Inn and the town of Grafton are very special - you will not regret getting married here.

Sent on 01/01/2020

Jen T · Married on 10/10/2020

Couldn't be happier with our wedding venue!

It was the best day of our life, the Graton Inn helped us every step of the way to make our special day absolute perfection!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/02/2020

Perfectly enchanting and glorious weekend!

The Grafton Inn was the ideal venue for our February wedding. The entire town and Inn are perfectly enchanting, quintessential ‘Vermont’. The Grafton Inn became our own private wonderland, with each aspect of our wedding vision realized.

It was wonderful to have all of our guests onsite in the Inn and in cute houses around the town. All 120 of our party were able to walk between scheduled and unscheduled events, as well as lodging. It gave everyone the luxury to relish the weekend together with plenty of space to enjoy more intimate groups. The entire property offers plenty of cozy fireplaces, nooks and different hangout areas.

Originally, we had planned to have our wedding in our hometown. Just two months before our date the venue fell through. The Grafton Inn came to the rescue! In the end, we were incredibly grateful that our plans changed. Olivia, Angela, Kirk and Chef Cal proved to be so kind, responsive, and thoughtful. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with.

All of our events went off seamlessly. People don't often say weddings are "easy" - but this one was for us, the wedding party and our guests. Never a stressful moment. The Grafton team is unequalled in professionalism and attentiveness to detail. Even though we used the same rooms for both our rehearsal dinner and reception, the team transformed the rooms perfectly for each event…. AND the food, everything from start to finish, was absolutely delicious. All of our guests, and I mean all of them, complimented how scrumptious every meal was. Our experience was akin to a fine dining restaurant with exceptional attention to each course and each serving.

Thank you Grafton Inn, for what we consider to be a glorious and perfect wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Jessica Dupre · Married on 09/06/2020

A Perfect Micro-Wedding

With my Dad being diagnosed with cancer, we had to cancel our big wedding in the Fall, and get married sooner. The Grafton Inn was the best place to hold a micro-wedding. Our wedding planner, Olivia, was absolutely a miracle worker. She put our wedding together in 10 days and it was absolutely perfect. We had 30 guests and were able to have 8 of our guests stay at the White Gates House where the wedding was held. It was a dream having everything in one location. Our wedding package included a florist, breakfast, a rehearsal dinner, a photographer, a cake, and the reception. Olivia had plan A, B, and C just in case of weather. Olivia and her team took care of everything. I got to take a nap on my wedding day (that's how relaxing this whole experience was). If you decide to have a micro-wedding, this is the place to do it. :)

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Nicollette

Nicollette · Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely wonderful

I cannot say enough good things about Olivia, her team, and the Grafton Inn. We put this wedding together in a matter of months due to the circumstances of the economy, our wedding date changed numerous times and numerous locations. This must have been fate because having our wedding at the Grafton Inn was everything I ever wanted and more! We have 24 people total at our wedding and I can honestly say, there will be 24 people going back to Grafton Inn every year, everyone was in love with the location and atmosphere, it's a win win for everyone!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon Corcoran · Married on 08/02/2020

Very Romantic place to have a wedding

Our wedding and stay at the Grafton Inn was perfect. The staff made our wedding day a special memory for us. Everything was perfect! We are so grateful for such a beautiful for wedding day and a great weekend! We are looking forward to returning every anniversary!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Kirstin

Kirstin French-Kray · Married on 07/10/2020

A dream venue and event team!

Olivia and Angela - and the entire team at the Grafton Inn were such a dream to work with! Throughout the planning of our wedding, I thought - several times - that they couldn't possibly do all of the things that they were saying they would...during our wedding weekend, I was thrilled to see that they really did...and so much more! We had a blast! From our first walk-through, during the tasting, and for the entirety of the weekend itself - we had so much fun, and no reason to stress.
    We loved that the full weekend, from Friday bonfire through Sunday brunch, felt like one big family reunion. The bulk of our guests were traveling from out of town and it was a priority for us that they felt like the trip was worth it - we have no doubt that they did.
    The Grafton team took great care of us. We had only 6 months to plan our wedding, and we were never made to feel rushed or overwhelmed by the process - I credit this largely to Olivia and Angela. Olivia had tons of good advice and insights to share when asked, but wasn't ever pushy.
    Now, afterwards, we love returning to the Inn - it feels like we are part of their family.

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Haflett · Married on 04/01/2020

Wonderful experience

We could not have been happier with our January wedding at The Grafton Inn! The venue is beautiful, the food delicious, the staff are top notch, and the coordinators ensured everything ran smoothly- not a word about an issue the entire weekend made it to my ears! We held our rehersal dinner, ceremony, and reception all at different locations in the Inn. The coordinators and staff ensured the spaces were decorated beautifully with the decorations and plans I had in addition to their own supplies and ideas. It felt amazing to feel comfortable handing off such a huge item during the busy weekend! The staff were so professional and kind to everyone and it felt like they were sharing in the joy of the weekend. We have nothing but happy memories of our wedding day and we are so grateful to The Grafton Inn and all of its staff for playing such a large part in this.

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Johnson · Married on 11/02/2019

The Grafton Inn is a dream!

Choosing the Grafton Inn as the venue for our wedding was the best decision we’ve ever made. We booked it sight unseen as we were not living locally, and we couldn’t have been more thrilled. Olivia was absolutely incredible - my wedding planning guardian angel. She told me exactly what I needed to do, by when, and answered all my questions quickly and kindly. She recommended all of the vendors we ended up choosing, which were all a pleasure to work with and equally as great at what they do. The Inn and Grafton itself are beautiful - all our friends and family came into town and didn’t have to worry about traveling elsewhere the whole weekend. The food was amazing, the Inn, the barn and ceremony locations are gorgeous, and the staff was wonderful and patient and went above and beyond at every turn. Our guests raved about the entire weekend and some are already planning return trips to Grafton. Even through a major storm and some power issues in town, Angela, Olivia and all the staff made our perfect day happen seamlessly and handled some very demanding situations with grace and kindness. I could go on and on about this beautiful place. If you’re planning a wedding... do it at the Grafton Inn. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Elsa

Elsa Di Ruggiero · Married on 09/21/2019

The most magical weekend of our lives

If you're looking to get married in Vermont, look no further! My husband and I knew we were looking for a "one stop shop" because we live in New York City and would be doing a lot of our planning from a distance. The staff at the Grafton Inn was so responsive and helpful in the months leading up to our big day and it became immediately apparent that we could trust them with every detail. The Inn and grounds are truly perfect. We loved that guests could park their car for the weekend and never need it. There is so much to see and do in Grafton and we were so happy that our guests could come for the weekend and really unplug and enjoy! Everyone continued to tell us that entering Grafton was like driving into a postcard and that the Inn is charming, quaint and elegant all at the same time - exactly what we were going for! Olivia, Angela, Emily and the rest of the Grafton staff were always available throughout the weekend without being obtrusive. They coordinated everything with our other vendors seamlessly, were so kind and helpful to our guests, and also very flexible. The food was amazing and each of the wedding sites we used (Swimming Pond, Courtyard, Tavern dining rooms, Phelps Barn) were unique and special. Guests loved moving throughout the various areas knowing they could always run back to their rooms if they needed anything. My only disappointment is that we can't do it all over again! However, we know we will be back for years to come and know our guests will be doing the same. The Grafton Inn is everyone's new favorite destination in Vermont. Thank you to everyone who made this experience an unforgettable one!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Davidow · Married on 09/11/2019

Something you have to experience for yourself!

We knew The Grafton Inn was the perfect place for our wedding the moment we first arrived, and it did not disappoint! Not only is the setting ideal, but the team at the Inn went above and beyond to make our wedding day beautiful and stress free. They provided us with just the right amount of guidance and flexibility so that our wedding truly reflected us, making it all the more special to share with our friends and family.

Sent on 04/06/2020

Hillary Laggis Ribaudo · Married on 08/24/2019

The most amazing wedding venue in the entire world!

Grafton inn

There is truly too much to say in a review to adequately express my love and adoration for the Grafton Inn, so I will begin with this: if you do one thing throughout your wedding planning process, it should be to book the Grafton Inn as your venue. If you need one person on your wedding planning, coordinating, and execution team, it is Olivia from the Grafton Inn. Now for the details, I am from VT and I knew that even though we currently reside in Boston, I wanted to be married in VT. My fiancé and I looked at 10+ venues in VT and when we drove into Grafton and first laid eyes on the inexplicably magical town, the center of which is the Grafton Inn, we just knew. In fact, my fiancé and I were supposed to stay in Manchester that evening and he begged me to change our reservation so we could stay longer in Grafton. We really wanted a venue where everyone could come for the full weekend, park their car, and never have to leave, something the Grafton Inn could offer. As if the inn didn’t speak for itself, we met with Olivia who immediately made us feel at home. She spoke to us about our vision, our budget, our plans, and everything in between. She truly got to know us. We told her that we were having a 250 person wedding and that we were committed to staying within budget. She assured us that she could get creative to make that happen (a very different attitude than some of the other venues we visited where staff seemed to nickel and dime the entire process). The Grafton Inn specializes in weddings that are less than half the size of ours, yet Olivia convinced us that they could make our dreams come true and would host our event without issue. Boy, was she correct. The Grafton Inn puts on weddings every single weekend from spring through fall and even into the winter. If you asked me how many weddings we felt that they put on this year, we would tell you just one—ours. Olivia made us feel like such a priority over the year long planning process and she was even more incredible when the weekend came. My MOH had her on speed dial (sorry, Olivia) and she was with us every step of the way to ensure that everything went smoothly. In addition to Olivia, the rest of the team: Angela (Inn Keeper), Olivia #2 (a second wedding coordinator), Chef Cal (the amazing Chef who agreed to use beef from my family farm for the wedding meal), the waitstaff and front desk staff who worked tirelessly all weekend long to make sure our guests had the most amazing experience, were the most wonderful, professional, down the earth people in the world. Everyone prepares you for the “one thing that will go wrong” on your wedding day. I can tell you right now that no such thing happened for us. The Grafton Inn team executed everything to perfection and there is not one thing we would change. Our guests RAVED about the picturesque inn, the amazing staff, the ease of having everything within walking distance, and the magic of “taking over the entire town” for a weekend. My only regret is that we can’t go back and relive it again next weekend. However, I know we will spend many anniversaries at the Grafton Inn as it will always hold such a special place in our hearts. Thank you to the Grafton Inn, Olivia, and the rest of your team for everything you did for us. We are eternally grateful.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Randi

Randi Bennett · Married on 08/17/2019

The best of the very best!!!

Sigh. I have procrastinated writing this review for 5 months because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to communicate eloquently enough how truly extraordinary this venue is. In short, HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE, it will be the best decision you could ever make. Olivia and Angela are both exceptional planners, but also the kindest humans that ever existed; they felt like our greatest supporters and best friends throughout the entire process. The setting could not be more perfect - the town feels quaint, but also is chock-full of everything you need (obsessed with MKT cookies). We had a dreamy Friday night welcome dinner at the Grafton Trails and Outdoor Center, our ceremony down by the swimming hole, cocktail hour in the town garden, and dinner/dancing in the inn/barn. Olivia and Angela (and the entire inn staff) worked tirelessly to make sure everything went off seamlessly, without a hitch. They took any and ALL creative ideas we had seriously and always made them come to fruition (for example, allowing me to hire a ben and jerry's ice cream cart for Friday night, or providing us with stacks of late night pizza after the reception). They were extremely detail oriented throughout the entire planning process and even throughout the weekend. One example, was the thoughtful gesture of putting flowers in my mom's room upon arrival. The food, hospitality, and kindness of the entire staff is truly unrivaled. SO many of our guests raved and raved about their experience, even still 5 months after! My husband and I truly had the best day of our entire lives, and I do not say that lightly as usually I get annoyed with people for being so dramatic. Thank you Olivia and Angela and the entire Grafton Inn staff- you are THE BEST!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 08/03/2019

Dream New England Wedding!

The Grafton Inn was truly the most idyllic and beautiful setting for my husband and I's wedding weekend this past August. I'm going to the echo the sentiments of most of the other reviews here but our guests cannot stop raving about our wedding and we have heard many say it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The venue is so charming and unlike any other my husband and I had looked at when scouting locations. The village and the Inn are quintessential Vermont and New England - like something out of a Hallmark movie or from a postcard - and we truly loved that we were able to make Grafton ours for the weekend. Our guests were able to park their cars for the weekend and just relax and enjoy all that Grafton has to offer. In addition to the wedding, we also held a Welcome BBQ by the swimming pond the night before. The food and service throughout the entire weekend was top-notch. From the ribs at the BBQ to the filet at the reception to the country breakfast each morning - everything was delicious. The entire staff was truly amazing - they treated us and our guests like family and worked tirelessly to make sure our wedding wedding was perfect. Olivia, Angela, Kirk, and Shawn were also wonderful to work with in executing an amazing experience for us and our guests. I honestly could go on and on about how much we loved our wedding and the Inn. It was a dream venue that we are so happy we booked and will always hold a very special place in our hearts!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Joe

Joe Brochu · Married on 06/29/2019

Summer Wedding

The Grafton Inn holds a special place in our hearts, which is why we chose it, without a question, to be our venue for the wedding.

The town is as things would have been 100+ years ago. People are friendly, no big business, no traffic lights, quaint, small and welcoming.

The staff at the Grafton Inn are all amazing people, top to bottom. From Olivia and Angela, to the staff who helped make the wedding go extremely smooth, we were very thankful for their attention to detail and care.

We have always enjoyed the dinners at The Grafton Inn, attending a few of their dinner series as well as just having a date night and eating from the regular menu. The food for the wedding was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. We had several people come up to us and mention how amazing the food was and that they dont see that very often at weddings.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Lawrence

Lawrence Kluttz · Married on 06/22/2019

Our Perfect Wedding

We had an absolutely wonderful wedding weekend at the Grafton Inn. Though we had a smaller ceremony — and only four months to plan from a thousand miles away! — Olivia and her team listened carefully to what we wanted and created our dream celebration. From the welcome party at the Phelps Barn to the ceremony by the river to the beautiful reception, the whole experience was perfect! The Inn itself is so special, and the village of Grafton is one of the most magical places on earth. We also want to give a shout-out to our vendors — Isaac Wasuck Photography, Fast Pony Flowers, and Michelle Tomlinson for hair and makeup — all of whom were recommended by Olivia and were similarly awesome. We are so very grateful for our entire wedding weekend and for all that Olivia and her team did to make it happen. We can’t recommend the Grafton Inn highly enough!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Genna M · Married on 06/15/2019

We are beyond thrilled

There are no words for how amazed, pleased, happy, and thrilled we are after our wedding at the Grafton Inn. As the Inn will tell you, we "challenged" them to go beyond their (wonderful) usual offerings and help us customize our wedding. The entire team surpassed our expectations by elevating the menu, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner, ceremony site, personal touches, and everything else beyond our wildest dreams.

Olivia and the team worked with us on every request to make it feel like our wedding was the only wedding of the year at the Inn. Working with Chef Cal, we customized our dinner menu and cocktail hour to highlight Vermont's seasonal offerings and what we love most about the state. Chef Cal and co also allowed us customize our breakfast offerings to offer our guests something lighter in addition to the usual country buffet. With Angela and team, we did something the Inn hadn't done before: a rehearsal dinner on beautiful farmhouse tables in the Community Garden. The entire staff--from the management to the servers--performed impeccably. It felt like the whole town was there to make our wedding dreams come true.

Our guests loved that it felt like they had the town to themselves and the surroundings cannot be beat. We are still getting rave reviews and are already talking about renewing our vows at the inn. "Wedding of the century" has been batted around (not by us!). We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 05/25/2019

The best kept secret in New England!

The Grafton Inn was the perfect venue for our May 2019 wedding. We were looking for a charming New England town and comfortable accommodations for our guests. We found that Grafton ticked all the boxes.

We were fortunate enough to catch all the trees in full bloom which made for breathtaking photos. Everywhere you turn in Grafton during any season is a photo opp, whether the Inn buildings themselves, the Windham Foundation grounds with sweeping mountain views, or the charming covered bridge. It was difficult to choose where to take our first look photos and family portraits.

We loved that our events took place in different areas of the property and we essentially took over the town for the weekend. Our guests appreciated having all the events on site and the well appointed guest rooms. We had 90 guests which was the perfect size to be able to spend meaningful time with everyone. By having the welcome events on Friday plus the two brunches we had enough time to speak with all our guests without feeling rushed.

The staff at the Inn is top notch and the food is delicious. Olivia, the wedding and events coordinator, was at our beck and call during the entire planning process. Olivia’s email responses were thorough and answered our many many many questions. Chef Cal was super flexible with all our off-menu food requests that we came up with along the way. We opted for the bon fire at the Grafton Trails and Outdoors center to give us guests an evening activity after our welcome dinner on Friday night. On our wedding day we chose from the buffet menu but had it served family style to encourage our guests to interact. We incorporated as much of the Grafton Village cheeses into our selections as possible which our guests loved and paired well with the Vermont beers on tap. One of our guests remarked that the bistro steak with chimichurri was, “The best steak I’ve ever eaten!”

We visited the Inn multiple times throughout the planning process which helped us to feel comfortable with our decisions during our wedding weekend. We can’t wait to return to the Inn for many years to come!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Brown · Married on 05/18/2019

Book Grafton!!!

I can't even describe how incredible this venue is... First of all, EVERY SINGLE GUEST cannot stop complimenting our wedding. We had tons of people write "best wedding we've ever been to" in our guest book. We were looking for a small / mid-sized wedding (~80 people), where guests could make a weekend excursion out of the trip (if they wanted to), and they could simply show up, park, and not have to 'travel' anywhere between rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and their guest rooms. If you have a wedding at The Grafton Inn, you basically take over downtown Grafton for your wedding weekend (the Inn is part of a historical society that owns much of the downtown properties) - guests stay both at the Grafton Inn, and in small historic houses all down the street. Everyone is in walking distance of each other. We did a 'Welcome Bonfire' Friday night with smores by the lake with beer and wine served under string lights, an outdoor ceremony on Saturday, and a "Farewell Breakfast" (which is already included for any guests staying at the inn) on Sunday to wrap up the weekend. THE FOOD... oh my gosh. I've never heard so many sincere compliments from guests in my life. Everyone raved, especially about the appetizers, the lobster, the desserts, and the late night designer pizza we opted to include. My husband and I sincerely had the weekend of our lives, and we didn't have to stress a single moment of it due to the staff at Grafton. We could sincerely just enjoy and celebrate with our closest friends and family. ****MOST important part of our experience with Grafton, was our partnership with Olivia and Angela. Olivia was our wedding coordinator at Grafton and she sincerely acted like a wedding planner for me. Any questions I had, recommendations, she helped with everything and was extremely responsive. The entire staff was so nice during our wedding weekend... we even had guests compliment the staff itself. Do yourself a favor, go visit the property, and you'll immediately be able to picture how the wedding of your dreams can come together.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Liza Reed · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Venue, Professional Service, Priceless Memories

We first visited the Grafton Inn on a whim with the impression that we couldn't fit all of our guests there or make it work on our budget. Olivia was so warm and welcoming and really listened to what we were hoping to achieve for our wedding day. She offered many flexible options and suggestions but never made us feel like our wedding would be generic or look and feel like anyone else's.

In the end, Olivia and her team put together an unforgettable weekend for our family. Communication was always clear and calm and she made all of the many decisions we needed to make fun and stress-free. She was ever-present on the day of the wedding but never hovering and executed every detail of the event perfectly so all we had to do was be in the moment to enjoy our guests and each other.

The venue itself is dreamy. We had many guests coming in from the west coast and wanted to offer a full weekend to be together in Vermont. What's fun about booking out the full inn is that your favorite people in the world really take over the town. You walk down the street and see people you know coming out of every building and people from all parts of your life get to spend time together. The food is wonderful and they offered a great variety of things for us to choose from. The grounds are beautiful and accessible and offer many options for photographs. The inn is the perfect combination of New England charm and modern amenities. The bathrooms and mattresses are brand new but the architecture is of another era. I actually loved spending a weekend with no cell service! Don't worry, there is Wifi everywhere.

What sets the Grafton Inn apart from other venues is the people. They are professional without being pushy sales people. Having visited 7+ other venue options in the area, I knew when we chose Grafton that we could trust them to listen to our vision, even as it developed over time, and find creative ways to make our event personal and special and memorable for us and our guests. We look forward to going back over the years and reminiscing in this special place!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Kent · Married on 03/02/2019

Destination Winter Wonderland Wedding

Words cannot express how my now husband and I feel about the Grafton Inn. This Inn and the town are forever near and dear to our hearts. We choose the Grafton Inn for our Winter Wonderland destination wedding. Originally, we decided to look at Grafton as a possible venue location simply because they were dog friendly and we wished to have our 4 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in our wedding. But then we fell in love with this Inn the first moment we saw it.

You CANNOT fully appreciate this venue without visiting it. One of my husband’s groomsmen said it best - he said “you guys rented a small town for your wedding”. At Grafton your guests can stay on site and enjoy a full wedding weekend. We choose to welcome our guests to our Winter Wonderland with a bon fire at Grafton Trails. In the morning our guests enjoyed eating breakfast together in the garden room. This setting allowed for everyone to socialize and get to know one another prior to the wedding festivities.

The take away from our family and friends was that our wedding at the Grafton Inn was “magical and one of a kind”. Many said they can’t wait to plan another trip to enjoy and explore more of the area. The staff at Grafton is top knotch. They are always friendly and smiling and eager to help you enjoy your day.

The food is delicious and expertly prepared. Often at weddings you can find that quality diminishes when the chef must cook in larger quantities. This was not the case for Chef Cal and his team. Everyone raved about the quality of the food and many asked where they could purchase the steaks.

Olivia the wedding coordinator is there for you every step of the way. I am a tad OCD about planning but she was always there to answer each silly question. My husband, myself and our parents are forever thankful that we choose Grafton for our wedding. We now have a special place to visit for family vacations. We can already see ourselves going back year after year and can’t wait to return with our future children who we hope will also grow to love this inn and this town as much as we now do.

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Marianne

Marianne Williams · Married on 02/23/2019

The Perfect Hyggae Winter Wedding Location

We just had our wedding at the Grafton Inn and it was gorgeous! The town is adorable, the Inn and barn are so quaint, and everyone on staff was a delight. Olivia, in particular, was very involved with all of the planning details and was such a key part of our day going smoothly and being stress-free. We are so glad we chose to have our winter wedding here.

Sent on 02/26/2019