The GAST House Reviews

The GAST House 1
The GAST House 2

K@hleen · Married on 12/27/2018

Great Event!

The staff were very available and helpful with suggestions as well as quick responses to questions or potential problems. They were truly invested in making our event a success. Which it was! We couldn't be happier!!

The GAST House's reply:

Thank you! We are so happy to have you at our building. You are very easy to work with, and your event is always something to look forward to.

Karen · Married on 11/03/2018

Totally happy

The GAST House is a beautiful building. The main floor was large enough to easily accomodate 100 people for dinner and dancing after the wedding ceremony. There are kitchen facilities for the caterers and stage for the DJ. We were totally happy with the facilities.

Sent on 01/11/2019

The GAST House's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed working with you! We're glad our beautiful building could accommodate your wedding.

Sonya · Married on 09/01/2018

Fabulous Venue

The awesome venue, responsible, friendly, and flexible. We definitely recommend this place. We had a great time.

The GAST House's reply:

We were so happy we could accommodate your special wedding since your other venue fell through. It seemed to work out beautifully. You were a great couple to work with!

Lindsey · Married on 07/29/2017

We loved the GAST house for our wedding! It was beautiful and Sara was super easy to work with! Totally would recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    The GAST House 3

The GAST House's reply:

Thank you! Your wedding was really beautiful!

Jason · Married on 05/19/2017

test kitchen

I did a test kitchen there in Nov. Had a wonderful time.

The GAST House's reply:

Thank you, Chef! We were happy to have you utilize our building for your German dinner. I had a great time working with you and Jenny.
    -Sara

The GAST House was beautiful! It was definitely on the top of my choices. We did not end up doing our wedding here but our tour and the information provided to us was great! We received fast responses and everything was very professional! I would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Stacy · Married on 09/01/2016

We loved working with the GAST House. Thanks for everything you did to make our day special.

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 08/30/2014

The architecture here is gorgeous and wide open, we had about 165 at our wedding and it didn't seem crowded at all. Terri is awesome to work with and will do anything to make sure you have what you want. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Darlene · Married on 06/28/2014

A beautiful facility for a wedding and reception. The staff were very helpful and made working with them easy. Lots of close parking for weekend event.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Toni · Married on 09/24/2011

The German American Society was Amazing! Everything was so beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything more from my venue!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Jenny · Married on 08/27/2011

What a unique venue for hosting a party!

I hosted a dinner party for 30 people in this space, and with a catering kitchen at my disposal, it made putting out a dinner in this space a breeze. This is such an interesting piece of Tulsa's history and this beautiful old church is well maintained for all of your events needs and with plenty of parking for my guests. Sara was so easy to work with and was there with a key to open the space and allow me access to the space to set up on time for my guests to arrive. She was there throughout my event, and even helped me carry the last few items to my car. I highly recommend this space for it's kitchen, convenience and central location.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    The GAST House 4

The GAST House's reply:

I loved loved loved being a part of your special dinner! I'm so glad our building suited your needs, because we were very lucky to be included in your event.

Diane · Married on 06/05/2011

The German American Society venue was perfect for our needs. They had the tables and chairs so I didn't need to go elsewhere for them. The wedding and reception were both easily held there, as we sat at the tables for both the ceremony and reception. There was plenty of room for the ceremony, reception, and for the bridal party to get dressed downstairs. The price was very reasonable.

Sent on 10/01/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/09/2011

I won't elaborat much - others have hit the nail on the head. The German American Society is beautiful, reasonably priced and Becky is AMAZING! She gave me full attention throughout the whole process and I felt like a top prioity at all times. Her advice and help was priceless and on my wedding day I didn't worry about a single detail - and it was flawless! She was there from the first deposit through the final send off and I can not say enough good things about her. In addition the society wen't above and beyond and allowed us to practice our dance on location during other events and made us feel like family. We are definately going to sign up to be members as we have never felt so welcome in our lives. Please check this place out!

Sent on 06/08/2011

lindsay · Married on 12/31/2010

There is not enough space in the review box to give positive feedback to future brides. The German American Society of Tulsa is the perfect place to have an any event. The building is beautiful inside and out. It was perfect for our New Years Eve Wedding. We were able to transform the room from ceremony to reception in moments. All my guests are still raving about the event being held all at one location and how much they loved it! Perhaps the best kept secret of this location is Becky, the building coordinator. She made planning a wedding fun and easy. She was there for me through emails, phone calls, meetings with vendors and so much more! She is so easy to work with and I could never thank her enough for all she did for me over the past year of planning.

The German American Society of Tulsa is the perfect place for a ceremony or reception or BOTH! I am still getting phone calls from people saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 01/03/2011

Ellen · Married on 12/31/2010

When my husband asked our daughter what she though of her wedding..she replied "perfect"! What more could a parent ask for? The German American Society is the most beautiful venue with the most character in Tulsa. Becky Adrian is a lifesaver. She walks you through the entire process, offering very helpful advice. She made the process enjoyable and easy. A one-stop wedding shop! I cannot thank her enough for her help. We will remember that night forever. With one meeting you can cover your entire wedding and reception to-do list. It was almost so easy, my daughter and I kept second guessing ourselves, thinking "did we forget something?". Becky keeps you on track and also keeps you in your budget. Thanks a million to GAST of Tulsa. I'd love to have another event there someday!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Randi · Married on 10/09/2010

Our entire experience with GAST was amazing! The services were great and Becky had extensive knowledge. She made everything effortless for us. The facility really lends itself to a beautiful wedding and reception.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Matt · Married on 07/24/2010

Everything at our event went wonderfully! The German American Society is a beautiful venue for a wedding reception. It was the perfect size for our needs (100-120 people). With all of our guests, the hall was not crowded yet looked full for a classy party atmosphere. The facilitator for the venue is fun and incredibly professional. She personally met us around town on a Saturday to handle all details with the bakery and linen provider. She also handled the caterer and DJ service and ensured their on-time arrival and delivery of goods. She was present for the entirety of the event itself to ensure all things went smoothly, and they did. Her services relieved soooo much stress from us it is truly invaluable. When we walked into our wedding reception, things looked perfect and we will never forget it!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Kacy · Married on 07/03/2010

Loved it.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Julie · Married on 06/26/2010

I could not be happier with my daughter's reception! Our experience was absolutely perfect and low stress from the moment we committed to the date until we waved goodbye to the bride and groom. We were not from Tulsa, but Becky arranged everything so we could plan the entire event in one day. The vendors were helpful and top notch and everyone had a great time, including me! This was so easy that on Friday, a friend called and asked if we needed help. I told her we were just relaxing and she asked if I would plan her daughters' weddings. I told her that she should just call Becky. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Katherine · Married on 06/11/2010

My wedding was amazing!! It was a beautiful venue and my guest were astounded!! Becky is so nice and the packages they offer are so convient.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Amanda · Married on 01/17/2010

GAST made my wedding reception effortless. They did virtually everything for me. For the cost of the rental I basically got a wedding planner too! My family and friends had a wonderful time! I recommend!

Sent on 02/01/2010

sarah · Married on 11/07/2009

Becky,

It was Perfect! Thank you so much for all of your help and in making our night so special. I don�t think I would�ve changed a thing. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2009

This was a beautiful place to get married. I love that we were able to have the reception in the same place. The lady that works there bent of backwards for us. They have catering packages which I highly recommend. This made the planning a lot easier and the food and setup was wonderful. They also have a DJ and bartender package which once again helped tremendously and they did a wonderful job. Definitely a place you need to go check out!

Sent on 03/31/2010

Christine · Married on 09/26/2009

The different packages make it easy to pick something that has what you want and fits your budget. The venue is beautiful, and easy to personalize.

Sent on 12/15/2009

elizabeth · Married on 09/19/2009

My husband and I had our wedding reception at GAST on 9-19-09. Becky Adrian at the German American Society was amazing to work with. As an out-of-town bride I had to rely on Becky to do most everything for me. I had a million questions and she answered each one and usually within a couple of hours! Becky was so great that she managed to get all of my appointments set over one weekend so that I could choose everything that we needed for the wedding reception while I was in town. It was awesome and it saved me a ton of stress.

The day of the wedding was perfect. Becky was waiting outside of the venue for us when we arrived and she had the schedule timed perfectly. Once inside, the venue was gorgeous! It was set up exactly how we planned and it was even more spectacular than I had imagined. Thr food was great and Becky even came around with extra appetitizers for the bridal party. To top it off, she helped us clean the venue at the end of the night. Becky was a lifesaver and we owe our amazing reception entirely to her.

Now to touch on the rest... Obviously the service was amazing. Party serve was the caterer and the food was very good. A couple of menue items were different than we had planned but it was better than what we had origonally chosen. The cake was from Ludgers and it was so beautiful and tasted fantastic. Our personal package deal that we had with GAST was an incredible value and included everything from silverware and a full dinner buffet, to the cake and linnens. GAST it was cheaper than ALL of the other places that we had looked at previously. I have been to several weddings at GAST and all of them were amazing. I recommend GAST and Becky 100% Thanks you for a perfect reception!!!

Sent on 11/02/2009