The Florentine Event Center Reviews

3 | Florence, KY

3 Reviews for The Florentine Event Center

Roxana · Married on 06/04/2017

I cannot recommend this venue enough! Working with Missy was a breeze and she quickly responded to all our needs. As a bride on budget, I was able to have an elegant affair without cutting corner with The Florentine Event Center. They allowed us to use our own catering service and had vases and some flower that you can use free of charge. I have gotten so many compliments on the venue. I was so pleased with how it turned out. If you haven't checked them out, do it I promise its worth the drive!

Sent on 06/07/2017

tony · Married on 08/01/2017

Great Location Unbelievable value. Can't say enough. Missy was awesome and the owners are great to work with, Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/23/2017
  • O

Otto · Married on 01/29/2017

3.5

The place inside is gorgeous. There is a very roomy bridal suite upstairs-plenty of space for getting ready away from prying eyes. The staff was very friendly, easy to work with. They allow you to bring in your own caterer, which was a huge plus for us. They didn't upcharge for every little thing; napkins, chair covers, table cloths, they even provide an arch if you need it. They allowed us, because there wasn't another event right before ours, to go in early and decorate the week of, which was a huge load lifted of our shoulders. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/11/2017